Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

In Love But She Is BAD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love But She Is BAD (1042 Views)

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / "In Love" But Unfaithful / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love But She Is BAD by lumideezle(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2012
Hello plp i need you advice on this. I met this Igbo babe while fell in love with her @ first sight, on getting closer I found out she had a lot of bad habits she gets very abusive when she is angry I hate any1 abusing me cuz I respect myslf 2much, I also think she does Aristo cuz she has this" Friend" she told me abt she said he was 60, the guys sends her 15k credit every week, sends his driver 2 pick her anytime and on her BD sent her 3diff cakes and a trunk full of gifts. The truth is I think sh knw feelings 4 me 2 buh she just cannot leave this man I've confronted her several tiimes and she keeps promising 2 cut off alll communications only 4 me 2 find out she has just deviced more secretive means 2 communicate.

My main prob now is that I am seriously in love with her and even when I'm terribly angry all she has 2 do is smile @ me and my heart wld melt instantly what can I do pls!
I am not usually like this infact I'm OG 2 d core never falling in love kynna nicca buh this 1 don catch me o !!
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by lumideezle(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2012
Plp I need your comments don't just view do u think I sld leave her or work harder on d relationship
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Killz1(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2012
O boy, you don chop with devil before? The food dey sweet for mouth, but when you swallow am. . . leave that bit[i]c[/i]h for your own good. She's keeping you as an option, and na for your head she wan decamp everything wey she don carry from her runz adventure. . .
Haha all she does is smile abi? Ok o. Na your remote be that o, and she hold am tight. . .
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 23, 2012
You are the fallback guy. you will always come second and why? my friend you chose not to have any respect for yourself, maybe she buys you some gifts too? Nobody is even breaking your heart here you just went to submit yourself to a woman who likes the finer things of life and is too impatient for the right time to get them.you my friend cannot and should not continue in this joke. Note the joke's on you.
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by hbabe(f): 1:02pm On May 23, 2012
If you are in it for the fun then continue enjoying your thing and keep smiling all the way but guard your heart seriously. I would not call her a serious partner but then crazier things have happened; people have been known to change their ways for the sake of love.
My advise is follow your heart or your rod whichever has the stronger urge but be prepared for harsh consequences. Good luck, bro
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by 190: 1:13pm On May 23, 2012
That is d power of pucee - once you get lost in it

U get lost in it
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Amya(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
190: That is d power of pucee - once you get lost in it

U get lost in it
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by 190: 1:30pm On May 23, 2012
Amya: shocked shocked shocked

Like I got lost in urs
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by iyatrustee(f): 1:37pm On May 23, 2012
like i want to get lost in yours! cheesy
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by 190: 1:41pm On May 23, 2012
iyatrustee: like i want to get lost in yours! cheesy

Ewww - vomits
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 23, 2012
190: That is d power of pucee - once you get lost in it

U get lost in it

seconded!!!

@op...you need jesus wink
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Amya(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2012
190:

Like I got lost in urs

You wish! grin grin grin
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by lumideezle(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2012
All of u saying its d power of the pucy, we have not had sex altho I've had plenty opportunities 2 hit it buh the way I feel abt her is diff, we share this chemistry, chat all day, we can be 2gether in a room 4 2dy and not feel d need 2 go out that's how much we bond. I dnt think its Jazz!
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by hbabe(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2012
Then go on with the relationship and try to win her heart completely, pretend the other man doesn't exist.
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by cindyrella(f): 2:44pm On May 23, 2012
marshpearl:

seconded!!!

@op...YOU NEED JESUS wink

^^^ FALLS FROM CHAIR!!!
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by davioli(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2012
The plain truth is that, if she treasures u as much u treasure her then she'll leave d old dude.... Bur this is a clear case of u are looking but u ain't seeing.be wise my brother
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Riodiao(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2012
Mumu,jonsing boy. Beta wisen up and kick d bianchi OUT
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Mynd44: 6:17pm On May 23, 2012
The OP needs a brain transplant. Perhaps that of a donkey will work better with him because it is obvious that this present one ain't compactable
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by luckgames(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2012
lumideezle: Hello plp i need you advice on this. I met this Igbo babe while fell in love with her @ first sight, on getting closer I found out she had a lot of bad habits she gets very abusive when she is angry I hate any1 abusing me cuz I respect myslf 2much, I also think she does Aristo cuz she has this" Friend" she told me abt she said he was 60, the guys sends her 15k credit every week, sends his driver 2 pick her anytime and on her BD sent her 3diff cakes and a trunk full of gifts. The truth is I think sh knw feelings 4 me 2 buh she just cannot leave this man I've confronted her several tiimes and she keeps promising 2 cut off alll communications only 4 me 2 find out she has just deviced more secretive means 2 communicate.

My main prob now is that I am seriously in love with her and even when I'm terribly angry all she has 2 do is smile @ me and my heart wld melt instantly what can I do pls!
I am not usually like this infact I'm OG 2 d core never falling in love kynna nicca buh this 1 don catch me o !!

She has good P
Now you are thinking with your D
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by lumideezle(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP needs a brain transplant. Perhaps that of a donkey will work better with him because it is obvious that this present one ain't compactable

Even if u are a fool can't u just shut d f up and make plp think u have smfn upstairs must open ur filthy mouth and clearify all doubts? U fool stay F off this thread if u dnt have smfn resornable 2 say.
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2012
@OP
you expect people to say something reasonable but the fact of the matter is that there is nothing reasonable about what you wrote.
the gal is a LovePeddler (excuse my French), so you are actually in love with a LovePeddler. any sensible man would just fukc the biatch and then go on their merry way, but you seem to want to TURN THIS LovePeddler INTO A WIFEY. pls, as your Nl e-brotha, let me advise you that this has never been achieved in the history of man. a LovePeddler will remain a LovePeddler, whether you take her out the game or not. it is in their DNA/GENES, and you either accept it or suffer the consequences of your ignorance.

her love for MONEY is greater than whatever she feels for you, so any man with money can have her........you are just settling for the bread crumbs that these sugardaddies are leaving for you.
Re: In Love But She Is BAD by Mynd44: 9:34pm On May 23, 2012
lumideezle:

Even if u are a fool can't u just shut d f up and make plp think u have smfn upstairs must open ur filthy mouth and clearify all doubts? U fool stay F off this thread if u dnt have smfn resornable 2 say.
Did I strike a nerve? I would have bowed or apologised but your brain will not comprehend it.

(1) (Reply)

Are All Men The Same?? / If You Must Love, Then You Must Love Absolutely / Letter From The Men's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.