Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (32341 Views)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Uhnn uhnn. That's a damn shame.

Yeah sure.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Your wife getting tattoo

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Vergil: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
She plans on showing it off to some nxt nigz or maybe you. Who knows
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2012
freecocoa: Read ke?the likes of that one only look at a book during school hours with a teacher in class ofcourse and they never get what's being said,primary schools are on hols now so free am grin.
Just cos women are hving a mind of their own nd freewill doesnt mean u shuld get frustrated, wat wil u guys hve said if it were a lady that posted d issue that her husband had a tatoo.NOTHING! so get over it.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by donjohano(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
If this happens to any husband, simply get a tattoo with some other lady's name without telling your wife. If she asks who the girl is, simply ignore her.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by 100gigabytes: 6:40am On May 03, 2012
learn to forgive dude, she is an ass but she is your wife, think of all the good she has done, then decide on what to do
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Sagamite(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Just cos women are hving a mind of their own nd freewill doesnt mean u shuld get frustrated, wat wil u guys hve said if it were a lady that posted d issue that her husband had a tatoo.NOTHING! so get over it.

She should get over it when her arse is dumped!

Mrs.Chima:

She doesn't need your permission to DO SOMETHING TO HER OWN BODY and if she decides to stab herself, she still doesn't need your permission.

Partners should communicate with each other when homes, children, finances, jobs, business, and health is about to change the dynamics of the family structure or lifestyle.

A tattoo is not life threatening and shouldn't be an issue with family structure nor lifestyle. I am sure you will do something stupid one day to yourself and she has to live with it.

Life isn't always fair but it beats being dead.

Neither does he need to be with her, he owns his own body and life too. He does not need her permission to move on and go and shag any woman he wants.

If my girl ever did this, then she should be sure we are D-U-N done!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by richy5(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2012
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by joanana(f): 4:49pm On May 03, 2012
Seriously, she should ve discuss t with her hubby . When u r married .. two shall become one... whatever affect the eyes , affect the whole body... she should ve discussed it with her hubby. But wait ooo some people can be strange ... is having a tatoo sexy seriously?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by ekeroyal(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2012
joanana: Seriously, she should ve discuss t with her hubby . When u r married .. two shall become one... whatever affect the eyes , affect the whole body... she should ve discussed it with her hubby. But wait ooo some people can be strange ... is having a tatoo sexy seriously?

That got me pissing my pants cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The lady's a ar$e of a kind and those who fail to read in between the lines of her 4kn action are even worse. I'm sure most of the women speaking in favour of here action here are either of the following:

1. Divorcee
2. Unmarried
3. Used & dumped
4. Too young to understand what a family's all about
5. LovePeddler
or one of those things....

If you're offended, no problems all you need do is -get a brick roasted in an oven and shove it up your ar$e while's still very hot! angry
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by mondaynelson20: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
That is too bad
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by elbaraj001(m): 3:29am On Jul 21, 2015
kemmeye:
you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you
U re not a serious type atall....ur comments said it all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.