Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148205 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
ooooppppppppppppppppsssss

i meant hopefillled,

LOL

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
ohhh just one more thing Mileu

are you for hr or finance or CP specifically??/

which technical interview did you do during you srd

Sorry about all the questions

i need to know which group of people are being called now because of my friend who is still waiting to be called.

Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by milieu: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2008
Specfically for Fin. What's CP? nd which did you interview for?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teemee: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hi landers,

Where is everybody? I mean Deinowei who kept the ELV count, Robielex, Ranbaxy, Majicprof et al.

I hope we wl stl be around to spice this thread.

For ELV gents, see u on Tuesday.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2008
Robbie Lex:

[size=18pt]
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee deinowei is BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
[/size]

Gosh we missed you like crazy
so good to have you in the house again

and the countdown continues

But seriously what happens after the countdown?
what happens when we start work

@ House
It really great to be on the forum again, i have being busy saying a lot of goodbyes. Well, count down is now up, so i would say see you guys at work tomorrow. LOL
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2008
hmm
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
Everybody seems to be so busy at the ELV.
Registartaion and documentation ongoig.
Access to internet at the moment na scarce commodity.
Talk wt the house later.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2008
Hi generational Shell,whats really happening in ELV. u guys shud keep posting.

@milieu; thanks mine is SITP, imagine i didn't get any reply till now. though i'v sent both Bernard and Patricia email. still waiting for their reply. stay coollllllllllll

@ scoobydoo ; where are thou man, i thought u haven't gotten any mail or calls too, talk to me
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2008
Heyyyyyy people

my internet connection has been mad these passed few daysssss

I see i completely missed the final countdown,

Eya you guys dont have internet connection, meaning this thread will be very lonely

Anyway holla when you can
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
Third day at the 'village' and lots of paper work to be done. Contract agreement, medicals, bank and lots of stuffs but it's being interesting.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
IT has being a lot of paper works, signing documents, e.t.c. all the same its aplace to be. we at ELV re yet to realy identify ourselves, but i do hope with time we will know each other. for those still waiting to be employed pls, keep ur faith in God, there is nothing God cant do. just start see ur self in that plac u want to be . what u think is what u get. AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO BE IT. wHAT U CANT SEE(immaging) U cant geT IT. God told Abraham what u see it what u get, it is not possible for abraham to see all the land with physical eye., but spiritual eye. keep ur faith alive. we now have access to the nent.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2008
RANBAXY:

IT has being a lot of paper works, signing documents, e.t.c. all the same its a place to be. we at ELV re yet to realy identify ourselves, but i do hope with time we will know each other. for those still waiting to be employed please, keep your faith in God, there is nothing God can't do. just start see your self in that plac u want to be . what u think is what u get. AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO BE IT. wHAT You CANT SEE(immaging) You can't geT IT. God told Abraham what u see it what u get, it is not possible for abraham to see all the land with physical eye., but spiritual eye. keep your faith alive. we now have access to the nent.

A big Amen to that,

there really is NOTHING God cannot do, keep having faith and trusting God, there's nothing God cannot do.

So you guys will be unveiling and unmasking that should be fun,

" Hi my name is , but you might know me as Ranbaxy"

would love to see and know who people really are, so when we bump into eachother within shell walls it won't be like bumping into a total stranger.

Its so amazing the way time flies,

Yesterday i was applying to shell and fretting over my srd,

and today,

Today a whole new next generation of shell hopefuls is about to emerge

Suddenly there are so many shell threads now, sometimes i think we should rename ourselves

shell - the present generation LOL

Seriously though i can't help wondering how long this thread will survive

and if it will survive,

my main question is what will be the purpose of keeping it alive in the days ahead

Before it was a way to inform people who had to go for interviews

Then it was a way for us to join our faith together and pray that God would open the door to Shell for us

Now what will be the purpose

Keeping in touch

Remaining hopeful for the few remaining shell hopefuls??

an avenue to while away time

A thread to inform the upcoming next generation of shell employees

Or just something we have been doing a long time and gotten pretty used to

For me

I enjoy writing on this thread,

I actually look forward to it,

I guess when you write stuff that lots of people will be reading, you know that your words could go along way to whoever is reading them

Encourage a tired job hunter,

Encourage a faithless unemployed graduate,

Change the mind set of someone who thinks a Job would define them

So for me writing on this thread has been a wonderful experience,

I encouraged myself through other people's words and i encouraged others the best way i could.

All i can say is

whether these be the last days of this thread

OR the birth of a new thread with a new direction

It was worth it all through the way

I enjoyed the nairaland shell waiting days

And i met a lot of great people here ( though a lot of masks are still yet to be unveiled)

It has indeed been a fulfilling journey

Thank you all

PS This isn't a goodbye message, sooooo you ELV people una done get internet connection ohhhh, no excuses, so drop a word sometime

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
This is Ranbaxy reporting live from ELV, no much was done today,although we were address by HR , about peformerce ranking , individual peformance development, team work, importance of all these and many orthers,. right now most of us are relaxing in their rooms,sittingroom charting or watching DSTV channels, . our wecome party starts at 5:30pm this evening,so am about to go to my room and have some rest before the time. REMENBER, KEEP UR FAITH ALIVE, WHAT U CANT IMMANGING IN UR MAIND U CAN,T GET. SEE URSELF AT THAT PLACE U WANT TO BE. GOD IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS. bye for now.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ House
Just like RANBAXY said it really an interesting place, lots of people from various backgrounds. The cocktail party is till on, and we had some of the programme coordinators with us, dancing with us. The experience is really nice. Hey RANBAXY, so what flat are you in, and have you met other people?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by icedbone(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2008
deinowei, am in KD13, SO LET MEET.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by brettthart(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2008
Today was with mixed feelings at ELV. A glimpse of what will come in the next 12 months.
Plenty Tests- Tastes of what to expect angry
Exam conditions- na die!
Anyhow thank God for Everything cheesy

We now know Ranbaxy, Teemee etc but where is Deinowei- the great!

I was so sure you were for SITP but someone argued u were for hr. Now i read about the cocktail party and stuff, these prove u were there boogying for certain. Never mind, catch you all soon grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kay47: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
hey, i am just getting on this thread for the first time, am new on nairaland.anyway,i just want to say a big congrats to you all.and ranbaxy, thanks for the encouragement, those of us still job hunting need it.please, when is shell recruiting again9it may be too soon to ask), but id love to know when and how to get hooked!
thanks a bunch!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by daverreal: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2008
kay47:

hey, i am just getting on this thread for the first time, am new on nairaland.anyway,i just want to say a big congrats to you all.and ranbaxy, thanks for the encouragement, those of us still job hunting need it.please, when is shell recruiting again9it may be too soon to ask), but id love to know when and how to get hooked!
thanks a bunch!

hey bro, welcome then, as a matter of fact shell jus posted an add for new recruits a couple of days ago, you could check it out on www.shell.com/careers/ am sure you wld have heard about it by now, all the best man,

for all my colleagues down here wit me at ELV, where una dey?? ive met with RANBXY, think ive met wit teemee, lol, but wots up wit deiwoni n d rest, be like say we go begin post our names up ohh, anyways am hopin you all are settlin in pretty well, i myself havent really been around, anyways take care all n God bless,

robbielex n the rest, hows it going?? been a while,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2008
OOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! lol, sorry daverreal, am at the IT lab at ELV and got on one of the computers but forgot to logout b4 typing my post, hence, the msg above this is actually from me, lol, pretty daft of me, sorry guys,

stay connected aight, later all,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2008
ELV is finally getting more interesting day by day.
Nice meeting some nairalanders like B. Brown, Ranbaxy etc in person
Very soon we go organize Nairalander welcome cocktail party grin grin
Still eager to meet other Nairalander.
Enjoy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2008
Heyyyyyy

I am soo tripped that you guys are still around posting and all.

Really cool of you guys( ranbaxy davereal, Kdb Miketomi deinowei icebone) to try to keep the thread alive even though a lot of us ( me included ) have not exactly been constant on the thread,

So whats it been like, so far all i have heard about are parties shaaaaa seems you all are really having funnn, i think someone mentioned tests wish you all the best with that,

Yeah Miketomi i second you on that you should have a nairaland cocktail, lol
would be fun honestly!!!!!!!

Anyway guys just wanted to pop in and say hi, i'm counting the days till i start work,

Cheers all
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2008
Ya Brother, we must not forget where we are coming from, also to remenber that our brothers who are still there need our encouragement. to u all YOU CAN BE IN TOTAL SHELL, EXXONMOBIL AGIP etc 2UMORROW.it is not a magic, all u need is GOD. who knows all things. SHELL is very open, I never thought it all like this, i use to think u must know somebody to be there, MY BROTHER ALL U NEED IS GOD, i CAN TESTIFY TO THAT, COZ i dont know any one in shell b/4 now. SO KEEP UR FAITH UP. SITP advert is out againg TUE. GAURDIAN 8/04/08. Another oppurtunity for YOU, i MEAN YOU.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2008
RanBaxy thanks for your very encouraging piece.
With God's favour in life you can get to the very peak.
Shell Recruitment is quite an open one. Many of the SITP guys here has no link whatsoever with anybody in Shell but they made it.
To guys out there, give their(SHELL) recruitment all needed serious attention it may just be your own turn.
Wishing everyone the very best.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by milieu: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Robbie Lex
Hey man, what's up? when are you resuming ? and what dept?
will you be in PH or in Lag?

I'm asking so many questions I know but I 'm to resume in Marina in May.

@SITPs
It must be so much fun seeing yourslves in Warri. You guys already have a common ground
Thanks to this thread. I hope you guys are having fun. Please guys make the best of this
opportunity. In this case " ALL WORK AND NO PLAY WILL MAKE JACK A RICHER BOY"

@ The House
What's up ? How has your week been? Guess fine. I pray God will hold you guys Softly in his palms.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2008
milieu:

@ Robbie Lex
Hey man, what's up? when are you resuming ? and what dept?
will you be in PH or in Lag?

I'm asking so many questions I know but I 'm to resume in Marina in May.

@SITPs
It must be so much fun seeing yourslves in Warri. You guys already have a common ground
Thanks to this thread. I hope you guys are having fun. Please guys make the best of this
opportunity. In this case " ALL WORK AND NO PLAY WILL MAKE JACK A RICHER BOY"

@ The House
What's up ? How has your week been? Guess fine. I pray God will hold you guys Softly in his palms.

Hey Mileu good to hear from you, you know what post your yahoo IM so i'll buzz you later in the day ok so we can chat.

SITP folks how is it going so far?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2008
Mileu was just checking in to see if you had sent in a reply
anyway buzz me asap ok

SITP folks you guys are all mighty quiet these days. Are things getting tougher in ELV??
Anyway all the best guys

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
omg no one's been on this thread for ages

hope you guys are all fine, SITP folks,

just thought to say helllo, it's been a while

plus i'm seriously trying to get my hands on MILEU

anyone seen him, please let me know.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
good work Robbie keep it up man.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2008
Oh hey Masaroke, atleast one person said hello today.

Mileu Mileu

where art thou??/
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Anniwil(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2008
hello Robbielex i know i've been quiet a while,yeah! d ELV guys have resumed,lots of chicks this time sha!!!classes just started this wk for them and their internet centre has not yet been made ready,probably that's why there may have been a prolonged silence . Well,u know the beginners' syndrome,many many jackings and bookwork especially in ELV,there's still playtime though,just came back from our Thank God Its Friday groove,the turnout of the new folks was impressive so i guess u can be sure that this thread will live on,as we've got a crop of balanced guys to keep it happening,gotta go sleep men!!!kudos to you Robbielex u r still doing a good jab!!and to all my ELV fellows,i'll unravel myself one day!! Lata!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2008
Robbie
Hi,wats up with ur dudes?Ok,maybe they are busy at training skool.The thread is slowwwwwww

Jus passing thru,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hey guys it's been a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i had to drag this thread from the fourth page,

Hope you sitp folks are able to sort out your internet connections asap, before this thread lands in the lagoon, lol

How are things in ELV anyway? i hope everyone is well and fine.

Thanks for the words Tommy, great to have you around, lets all just keep our fingers crossed and hope that the thread picks up momentum,

Just thought to leave my paw prints on the page once again.

Cheers all

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.