Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148296 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aniffy4eva(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2008
Hello everyone

Whassup with y'all? Tired already? undecided

I had to drag this thread from the second page . . .

Robbie Lex. . ."Is this the way the cookie crumbles?

KDB:

I'm still curious to know what type of information would really require that one speaks his local langauge in a professional environment

It's actually kinda different where i work. It's Ibo all the way shocked, and i'm the only yoruba person there. cool As for the kind of information they pass, for me, it's somewhere between "I don't know" and " I don't care". tongue

www.folayemianifowoshe.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2008
9 days to go
216 hours to go
5,184 minutes to go
311,040 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2008
9 days to go
216 hours to go
5,184 minutes to go
311,040 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2008
aniffy4eva:

Hello everyone

Whassup with y'all? Tired already? undecided

I had to drag this thread from the second page . . .

Robbie Lex. . ."Is this the way the cookie crumbles?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the cookie hasnt crumbled my dear

Thanks for bringing the thread from the second page,
it's just been a long easter filled weekend
what can i say, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But i belive all shell hopefuls are still very much around!!!!

Tommyvex i checked your profile and did'nt see anything AGAIN
just buzz me when you put it up.

Hope you guys are having really great holidays

Cheers

9days to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
Happy sunday all

its been a very lonely and rather dull few days in the house, everyone is missing shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i wonder why?

I'm guessing the easter holiday, because i know shell hopefuls always have something to talk about sooooo we cannot have run out of words just yet.

To all ELV bound people i guess you all are preparing alot and must be mega excited, wish you all could atleast share that, something to bring in some spice into this very quiet house.

Anyway my easter holiday so far has been very fufilling, i belive God has given me a special easter gift already i can just feel it.

Miss you all shell hopefuls, please drop a word or something, this house is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to quiet for me, lol

Happy easter all.

8 days to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2008
onizzy:

guys!
please can anyone help me wit info
hope u get d shell job
please i will like to know how u applied
n what were d requirements?
2.1 n above
u no that kind of stuff

Hi Onizzzy
sorry i am just replying
you know theres alot of excitement here, so theres a tendency for people to forget to reply you.

Well about shell's recruitment, they usually advertise in the newspapers when they are recruiting especially their engineering positions which comes in the form of SITP.

For non- technical roles or commercial roles, these are also made public or done through recruitment agencies.

I have also heard of a few people who put up cv's in shell's website and got calls, i don't know how true that is but i don't think that would really hurt if you tried that.

How ever you get your application through to the hr, if you qualify they will invites you for an aptitude test ( although i know some people who didn't have tests but just had straight interviews) after which if you are successful you get to go for srd shell's recruitment day - a very interesting interview process which is in the form of an assessment centre.

For qualifications, well i know that shell takes people with 2.2 I'm not sure if theres any added thing you need like a professional qualification or something if you have a 2.2 but i know they take 2.2 sometimes, but generally you find more people with 2.1's and above.

Speaking of applying to shell i saw an ad in one of the threads, if you are interested in finance and economics you can try to apply for it , i think its to close on the 21st of April.

All the best onizzzy hope i was able to help you a bit.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2008
ROBBIE
no qualms,when we jam online we ll see about it.
Thats was a helping hand to Onizzy,nice job LANDLORD grin

Happy easter ALL
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2008
hey tommy i am on line now. can you put it up now
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
hey check my profile now and get mine, i'll take it out later after you have added me up.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2008
i have done it now,
I wasnt on this thread at the time
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2008
i have added u.

How d easter break?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onizzy: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2008
thanks robbie
im more into IT
read comp sci.
tanks a million though
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oboywhynow: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2008
Hi everyone

Its been quite a while. I've gone through the thread everyday and I must say that everyone is doing quite a good job with the posts. Since the resumption date is on the 1st of April, for those of us that are coming in from outsided Lagos, will we be allowed to stay in ELV on the nite of the 31st since it might not be such a good idea to come into Warri on the 1st?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teemee: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2008
oboywhynow,
, for those of us that are coming in from outsided Lagos, will we be allowed to stay in ELV on the night of the 31st since it might not be such a good idea to come into Warri on the 1st?

I sincerely do not think u will allowed into the ELV on the 31st night. I guess u will have make arrangements of putting upwith other ELV bound colleagues or friends as the case may be, or better still prepare to lodge for that night. You may as well phone recruitment to find out. I hope to make a few contacts if access will be granted on the 31st night and keep all others posted.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2008
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO everybody

I'm certainly in a very good mood today, i just feel i have wonderful reasons to be happy for my life,

thinking of easter and what it symbolises in my life - our lives,
the fact that we would not be
if he didnt let us be
by dying
and giving up all he had
He is the reason for everything
for living
for breathing

I think and i believe that that is enough reason to be happy,
enough reason to sing shout praise and dance

I actually feel like screaming,
only i am alone in my room and if i scream, well people in my house plus my neighbours would think i have gone crazy

Speaking of crazy , anyone heard Mercy Me's Crazy
I am so loving that song right now!

I'll share the words with you all

CRAZY
Why would i spend my life longing for the day that it would end
Why would i spend my time pointing to another man
isnt that crazy
How can i find hope in dying
with promises unseen
How can i learn your way is better
than everything i am taught to be
isn't that crazy

I have not been called
to the wisdom of this world
But to a God that's calling out to me
Even though the world may think
I am losing touch with reality
It would be crazy
To choose this world
Over eternity

If I boast let me boast
in flithy rags made clean
if i glory let me glory
in my saviour's suffering
Isnt that crazy
As i live this daily life
i trust you for everything
i will humbly take a step when i feel you leading me
Isnt that crazy

You can call me crazy
Call me Crazy

Anyway i love the words of the song, really deep and all

To my dear nairalanders
it doesn't matter what the world calls you,
let them call you crazy, jobless, desperate,
All that really matters is what he calls you,

All ELV bound people i wish you all the best in packing up your bags, need any help just hola, lol

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
hi guys
yet another really really quiet day in the house,
i have even lost count of how many days are left,
what is it
eight. seven,
deinowei you're usually the one who is so great with the numbers ,

Anyway

have a great night guys.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by rotexreal: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hi house,kindly help me with shell graduate trainee test format.i got an invitation for the graduate trainee test slated for april but the date has not being fixed yet.i'm an engr graduate.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teemee: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2008
Rotexreal,

I would you like inform the many others hoping to join Shell who follow all the posts on thread when and how you applied for the job.

Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
5 days to go
120 hours to go
7,200 minutes to go
432,000 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ House
I've being very busy with our Easter convection, I was part of organisation so i have not had time in the past ten days, sorry for the break in count down.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by milieu: 2:09am On Mar 27, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter to you all. Though Easter sunday has past, we are still
celebrating that wonderful day upon which christianity has its form deeply rooted.

Easter is the reason for christianity. It is the celebration of the ressurection of our lord.
Such amazing love, that our king died for us.

Our God is an awesome God. like I said before, it is in our weekness he shows his strength.
I just did my MEDICALS on Tuesday. I got invited for it when I least expected it.

House, we really have to put all our faith in God. He is the perfect master. He gives us what we NEED
at the right time, his time.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
4 days to go
96 hours to go
5,760 minutes to go
345,600 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
milieu:

Hello Everyone,

celebrating that wonderful day upon which christianity has its form deeply rooted.

Easter is the reason for christianity. It is the celebration of the ressurection of our lord.

Our God is an awesome God. like I said before, it is in our weekness he shows his strength.
I just did my MEDICALS on Tuesday. I got invited for it when I least expected it.

House, we really have to put all our faith in God. He is the perfect master. He gives us what we NEED

Congratulations man and welcome to Shell Nigeria
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ masaroke & Scoobydoo
What's up guys? Any news yet
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
dear shellites,

na wa o, its unbelievable that you guys just threw away this forum just like that. I was thinking that peolpe preparing for their resumptionshould share with us how it has been.

well for its been work, work and work, you wont even believe that I am yet to resign now. anyway by April 1 I must be in Edjeba whether or whethern't.

I was contenplating how the resumption was going to be especially for us coming from Lagos, so I mailed Ifidon, I must confessed that was the fastest reply I have ever recieved after sending an official mail.

His reply, we said there are people waiting for us on April 1, and not earlier, and they will be there till late in the night. I think that clears the issue of whether to resume two days before or seven days before or two days after.

FOR BEHOLD I HAVE TOLD YOU HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR.

SEE YOU IN EDJEBA.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
Jus popped into this countdown

I gues we can say Safe journey.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
deinowei:

@ masaroke & Scoobydoo
What's up guys? Any news yet

@ deinowei : thanks man but no news. i sent a mail to Bernard Enahoro, but haven't got a reply. do u have any of their numbers they use to contact u.just drop it. i won't mind calling them. thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ deinowei : thanks man but no news. i sent a mail to Bernard Enahoro, but haven't got a reply. do u have any of their numbers they use to contact u.just drop it. i won't mind calling them.

@ milieu : when did u get the mail for the medical, cos i haven't got any mail. bt still believe in God. do u have any phone number i can use to contact them. thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babyoy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
The latest i heard about anything concerning shell,was when i was told that a friend of mine jut got a job in Shell just this year.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by milieu: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hello masaroke, the medicals I did is for HR/ Fin. not SITP.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
tunene:

dear shellites,

na wa o, its unbelievable that you guys just threw away this forum just like that. I was thinking that peolpe preparing for their resumptionshould share with us how it has been.

well for its been work, work and work, you wont even believe that I am yet to resign now. anyway by April 1 I must be in Edjeba whether or whethern't.

I was contenplating how the resumption was going to be especially for us coming from Lagos, so I mailed Ifidon, I must confessed that was the fastest reply I have ever recieved after sending an official mail.

His reply, we said there are people waiting for us on April 1, and not earlier, and they will be there till late in the night. I think that clears the issue of whether to resume two days before or seven days before or two days after.

FOR BEHOLD I HAVE TOLD YOU HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR.

SEE YOU IN EDJEBA.

Hi guys

couldn't get a single post in because of my internet connection.

Tunene, you are so right about people forgetting about this thread

you guys have been MIA

oh well i guess everyone is busy packing, getting ready

you know the drill

So i see you left resigning till the last minute, you must really enjoy working LOL

Anyway i hope we'll be hearing more from you and all " shellites" when you guys get to ELV

milieu:

Hello Everyone,

I'm so happy for you Mileu,
i take it you are for sitp right!!!!!!

Thats what i call record time,
goes to show God always shows up at the right time

Congrats ohhh,
really happy for you
especially as you had faith all the way,

Welcome to shell my brother!

rotexreal:

Hi house,kindly help me with shell graduate trainee test format.i got an invitation for the graduate trainee test slated for april but the date has not being fixed yet.i'm an engr graduate.

Like Teeme said, all information about the shell process can be found in earlier pages, but for your benefit and that of other new shell hopefuls,
just visit www.shl.com for samples of shell's test.
i wish you all the best

deinowei:

@ House
I've being very busy with our Easter convection, I was part of organisation so i have not had time in the past ten days, sorry for the break in count down.

[size=18pt]
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee deinowei is BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
[/size]

Gosh we missed you like crazy
so good to have you in the house again

and the countdown continues

But seriously what happens after the countdown?
what happens when we start work
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
milieu:

Hello masaroke, the medicals I did is for HR/ Fin. not SITP.

Omg are you serious so you are a hr/fin hopeful

Anyway that means we go jam for shell be that

Welcome aboard bros

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.