Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148295 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by milieu: 4:13am On Mar 11, 2008
Hello Robbie Lex,

Congratulations!!! a well deserved call, I must say. How have you been?
Our God is truely an awesome God. It is in our weekness he shows his strength.

It's amazing how things unfold with time. I wish you all the best in your new career pursuit.

Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2008
Robbie Lex:

Speaking of night crawlers i miss the likes of
onavae
majikproof
cutesey - anyone know what happend to our darling smart and funny cutesey who went to ph for interviews and never returned to nairaland again

Very true, where are you guys? cry please come around soonest

I pray that people may always see reasons to call us blessed and highly favored today and always in Jesus name,

@deinowei
over to you,

Cheers and have a great day everyone!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2008
Robbie Lex:

Speaking of night crawlers i miss the likes of
onavae
majikproof
cutesey - anyone know what happend to our darling smart and funny cutesey who went to ph for interviews and never returned to nairaland again

Very true, where are you guys? cry please come around soonest

I pray that people may always see reasons to call us blessed and highly favored today and always in Jesus name,

@deinowei
over to you,  wink

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Wunderman: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2008
Hi everyone,

This is a new planet as far as am concerned! And life is really beautiful here! Because there are beautiful people here! I am a Shell hopeful (HR) and I have been following this thread for some time now. I think you guys are great. Robbie Lex, I thank God for your life. And I pray that you will increase in wisdom. It's clear that you're going places,

I just love everyone on this thread! Shell or no Shell, we're all going to succeed and fulfil our destiny. Let us not cast away our confidence in God because of what looks like a disappointment or delay. Our expectation will not be cut off!

Really happy for the SITP guys who have got their offer letters, KDB, deinowei and co.

Long live this award-winning thread!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2008
20 days to go
480 hours to go
28,800 minutes to go
1,728,000 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ House
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Nairaland shell next generation cops are seriously searching for onavae,
majikproof & Cutesy. where art thou? The thread seriously misses your presence.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
Wunderman:

Hi everyone,

This is a new planet as far as am concerned! And life is really beautiful here! Because there are beautiful people here! I am a Shell hopeful (HR) and I have been following this thread for some time now. I think you guys are great. Robbie Lex, I thank God for your life. And I pray that you will increase in wisdom. It's clear that you're going places,

I just love everyone on this thread! Shell or no Shell, we're all going to succeed and fulfil our destiny. Let us not cast away our confidence in God because of what looks like a disappointment or delay. Our expectation will not be cut off!

Really happy for the SITP guys who have got their offer letters, KDB, deinowei and co.

Long live this award-winning thread!

welcome to the house man, great for us to have yet another new member on this thread, shows how usefull this thread really is as we seem to be growin in numbers by the day, welcome once again, wink wink wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
deinowei:

20 days to go
480 hours to go
28,800 minutes to go
1,728,000 seconds to go

my man, its soo bad that whenever i need to know exactly how much time is left till i head to warri i jus log onto nairaland, get on this thread, and look for you post, lol, keep this up and you might end up being our 'punctuality prefect' över at edjeba, good job man, grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
milieu:

Hello Robbie Lex,

Congratulations!!! a well deserved call, I must say. How have you been?
Our God is truely an awesome God. It is in our weekness he shows his strength.

It's amazing how things unfold with time. I wish you all the best in your new career pursuit.

Cheers

Thanks mileu,

tosat:

where are you guys? cry please come around soonest

cutesy onavae majiprof,
we are seriously searching for you guys,

Deinowei you have definately got that right

Shell next generation police, LOL
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2008
My internet connection is really wacked today,
getting a post in is so harddddd,

Hope you all had fab days,
seriously have to comment the efforts of deinowei our official timekeeper,
kudos you bros

Its so sad that we lost touch with lots of people on this thread. Especially those ones who played some important roles in the early days.

Onavae - a bright and interesting fellow. Who had eyes within shell walls. He provided us with information from the day he set foot into this thread. When we had questions he answered them.He was a brother to us all on this thread. And even when he got a disappointing mail he took it the right way, saying God knows best and he still encouraged others. Today we have no idea where Onavae is.

Cutesey - Miss sharp witty and humourous, she was a breadth of fresh air on this thread. When she came, everyone lossened up and she helped in calming alot of tension in this house. We were proud of her when she got shortlisted for SRD in portharcourt. W e wished her well, and then , she just never came back to Niaraland again. Today we have no idea where cutesey is.

Majikprof - Our night crawler and official gatekeeper of the thread, he performed his duties well and ensured this thread was never dulling - especailly in the night. He was here all the time. Today we have no idea where Majikprof is.

Yemihosky - Our official mister controversial, who stirred up the first argument on the thread before disapperaing , after getting his offer letter.

We miss you guys,
and we want you back!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2008
19 days to go
456 hours to go
27,360 minutes to go
1,641,600 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hmmmmm

if no one posts faithful deinowei will.

Nice job man!

Guess its a very quiet day on the thread!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Wunderman: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2008
Robbie Lex,

Congratulations once again! How far with your medicals? Hope it's going fine. Just wondering, when do you think Shell started calling the HRs for medicals? I had my SRD on the 1st of November at PH. We were six in number. But three of us have since been contacted with unsavoury news. Remaining three of us.

Do you have any latest information for HR hopefuls like me. My expectation is rising, Please send in something.

For the SITP guys, let the countdown go on. Our salvation is now nearer than the time we first believed!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
Robbie Lex:

Hmmmmm

if no one posts faithful deinowei will.

Nice job man!

Guess its a very quiet day on the thread!
Thanks man, i guess even when i do not have information from shell, i can atleast countdown. And i agree you completely, it's really been very quite on the trend. What happening ma people.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
18 days to go
432 hours to go
25,920 minutes to go
1,555,200 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ House
If you had to choose between Agip and Shell which would you go for? Help a brother out, i need your opionions.Lol
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by teemee: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
Deinowei

Sounds like u have an offer with Agip! WOW.

I must say both are good and would require critical decisions as to which to choose. U must also know that Agip is an Italian Company, while Shell is British. (Anglo-Dutch)

I have not worked or have any dealings with Agip or even any Italian firm before, but at least I did my IT with S.P.D.C from where I fell in love with Shell, and I 'm so glad I am now a part of the one-big-happy family of Shell. Shell does a lot of staff training and development, but u must also consider the characteristics of the British knowing that it is a British firm.

Deinowei sounds like a Niger Delta name, and u know we have both Companies carrying out serious E & P works in the region. u may wish to go for any after sampling opinions and doing critical thinkings. But Pls note that every important decision has a shelf life. Think fast, resolve on time and go where ur heart beats for.

Keep the ELV count on,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
Wunderman:

Robbie Lex,

Congratulations once again! How far with your medicals? Hope it's going fine. Just wondering, when do you think Shell started calling the HRs for medicals? I had my SRD on the 1st of November at PH. We were six in number. But three of us have since been contacted with unsavoury news. Remaining three of us.

Do you have any latest information for HR hopefuls like me. My expectation is rising, Please send in something.

For the SITP guys, let the countdown go on. Our salvation is now nearer than the time we first believed!

I really wish i had information for you wunderman but i don't. All i can say is that as long as you have not gotten any negative information then you are still on your way to being called. I think they are calling people in bits, so just keep having faith,

My medicals are going on fine, will be rounding up in a few weeks,

deinowei:

@ House
If you had to choose between Agip and Shell which would you go for? Help a brother out, i need your opionions.Lol

Hmmmmmmmm well honestly i don't know
when it comes to things like this i tend to say ask God, he sees far far ahead.

Are these offers for you? I f they are then congratulations

Happy for you, two wonderful offers
i guess that shows you are highly favoured

Wish you all the best in making the right choice!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2008
deinowei:

@ House

SHELL!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
as in, its obvious isnt it?? i know alot of peeps over at agip that wld give anything to be at shell, besides, despite all the problems shell's been going through of late their still the number 1 oil company nigeria, and second to mobil in the world, so am guessin you'd probably go more places with shell, but then again who am i to choose for you?? its jus my opinion, i'd go along with teemee n Rob lex if i were you though, but am pretty sure i'll see u in warri come 1st of april, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
as in, its obvious isnt it?? i know alot of peeps over at agip that wld give anything to be at shell, besides, despite all the problems shell's been going through of late their still the number 1 oil company nigeria (economically, profit-wise, staff care, name it), and second to mobil in the world, so am guessin you'd probably go more places with shell, but then again who am i to choose for you?? its jus my opinion, i'd go along with teemee n Rob lex if i were you though, but am pretty sure i'll see u in warri come 1st of april, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yup KDB is right
Shell is number one in a lot of things
but i still don't know honestly.

Like i said pray about it, then weigh the options
considering all the things KDB has said plus other things you might hear.

But in all listen to what God tells you to do.

KDB how you dey?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
KDB:

as in, its obvious isnt it?? i know alot of peeps over at agip that would give anything to be at shell, besides, despite all the problems shell's been going through of late their still the number 1 oil company nigeria (economically, profit-wise, staff care, name it), and second to mobil in the world, so am guessin you'd probably go more places with shell, but then again who am i to choose for you?? its jus my opinion, i'd go along with teemee n Rob lex if i were you though, but am pretty sure i'll see u in warri come 1st of april, cheesy cheesy cheesy

KDB at the same time, I have seen peeps who left Shell (SITP) for Chevron and Total.
Although leaving one job for anoda is not always or absolutely for money alone.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
Thank you all for all the wonderful contributions, Shell has a lot of history in my family, so when i got the offer from Agip i just wanted to experiment and try something different. But after what we have being through in the past two days i definitely agree Shell is well organised and even pays better. Agip is almost like every other Nigerian company, NO PROPER ORGANISATION.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deinowei: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
17 days to go
408 hours to go
24,480 minutes to go
1,468,800 seconds to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
Miketomi:

Although leaving one job for another is not always or absolutely for money alone.

Good point miketomi, thats why its necessary to weigh your options depending on what matters more to you. For instance career progression, location, exposure, job description, that's the best way to decide where you want to go to eventually, plus you should also pray about it tooo.

Hope you guys are all doing fine, another quiet day on the thread.

it is well!

17 days to go
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
Miketomi:

KDB at the same time, I have seen peeps who left Shell (SITP) for Chevron and Total.
Although leaving one job for another is not always or absolutely for money alone.

yea ive seen that too, but thats chevron n total, hey i'd consider leavin shell if they wanted me, anyways,your right though i guess everyone has his or her reason for moving from one company to the next, nice point man,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
deinowei:

Thank you all for all the wonderful contributions, Shell has a lot of history in my family, so when i got the offer from Agip i just wanted to experiment and try something different. But after what we have being through in the past two days i definitely agree Shell is well organised and even pays better. Agip is almost like every other Nigerian company, NO PROPER ORGANISATION.

hmm, couldnt have said so better myself, so i guess you've pretty much made up your mind now, wink wink wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by KDB(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
hey guys, come to think of it, i had a little dilemma a couple of months back, pretty much about the same issue, jus as i had been called for my medicals with shell, two days later i got a call for medicals with mobil, after my service wit mobil (sept last yr), i had an interview n was told it wld be for contract, kinda happens they changed their minds n wanted to employ me, after days n nights of thinkin n askin peeps i eventually ''stayed on this thread'' if you know what i mean, lol smiley grin grin

but ultimately i'd say it be up to you, i guess i was jus lucky enough to hav had experience with both companies which was vital, n it so happened my heart was always with shell,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
KDB:

hey guys, come to think of it, i had a little dilemma a couple of months back, pretty much about the same issue, jus as i had been called for my medicals with shell, two days later i got a call for medicals with mobil, after my service wit mobil (sept last yr), i had an interview n was told it would be for contract, kind of happens they changed their minds n wanted to employ me, after days n nights of thinkin n askin peeps i eventually ''stayed on this thread'' if you know what i mean, lol smiley grin grin

but ultimately i'd say it be up to you, i guess i was jus lucky enough to hav had experience with both companies which was vital, n it so happened my heart was always with shell,

Hmmmmmm seems we have a lot of hot cakes on this thread.

KDB - mobil shell
Deionowei - agip shell

So kdb what was the key deciding factor for you,
so many people faced in similar situations would always look for the one that pays higher, obviously you didnt,

So why did you eventually choose shell instead of mobil?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masaroke: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2008
Hi guys,greetings to u all ones again. and congrats to all shellllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeee. well just wondering.

@ hopeful: i wonder if there is still any hopeful who has not heard, receive a mail of any kind from shell yet. cos like me i haven't got anything. do reply.

@ house :Well what did u think i should do?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yemhosky: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2008
Hi guys,

always glad to read ur posts. Been very busy clearing my desk at the company i'll be leaving for shell.
Longing to see you all at Edjeba. Please bring enof Ijebu garri and akara Osu for chops in-between meals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.