Stats: 3,157,725 members, 7,834,410 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148254 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by gmez(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2008
Hi House, Please can somebody tell me when next Shell is holding their sitp test?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by eInsight: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2008
Whatsoever u can perceive, u can conceive to achieve if only u can believe!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by juliebest(f): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2008
One of the industries who is in constant need of workers, who are either experts in this field or new to the business, is the oil industry. Shell is a global oil company that has businesses increasing all over the world, though largely concentrating in North America. Shell has its own Shell Oil Recruitment Inc Services that serves as one of the major recruitment services provider in the oil industry.

First-rate oil recruitment companies are always searching for workers to work for some of their top of the line oil company clients such as Shell.
For rmore www.youridealjob..com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
pls Robbie Lex and RANBAXY the interview u attended with shell was it CAR or SRD cos i attended the CAR and i was sent a mail of being successful and i will still have another interview which is the SRD and that a coordiantor from shell will get back to me as soon as possible. my interview was oct and my result of being successful was mailed to me 3weeks after the interview. the lady that conducted the interview told me that the CAR is a process of goin to SITP. so pls let me know whats up. cheers and pls reply
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lovydovy(f): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2008
house,am new,please I'll like to know if interviews has been conducted for successful SITP candidates.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by OneVoice1: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2008
Everyone wants to work for shell and Chevron, Nigerians wakeup there are other alternatives been developed by the 1st world countries right now, that in a decade or 2 ** CRUDE OIL ** will no longer be required and you guys that think that’s escapism for now working for an Oil company, might become beggars in the future and become irrelevant in the Nigerian society, do you know right now they've developed cars that run on water, some on Bio-diesel and other alternative forms of powering cars are been developed because of green house gas emission.

Nigerians wake up!!, there are still untapped resources both intellectual and human that will make billionaires out of us. Right now the department of state in America, is beginning to exploit the diverse Nigerian cultures by making our languages into DVD & CD format for people to learn other Nigerian languages even though they've never been to Nigeria. In the information age that we are, the only source of sustainable development is to tap into the new age medium of trade, we have lost our world famous ** COCOA PYRAMIDS ** after the end of the Agricultural age and the introduction of the industrial revolution

Why aren't we using hindsight to empower ourselves, knowing that having for sight from past experience is the key to creating the kind of wealth millions of unemployed graduates need. We should have a shift in our thinking that we have to be rich within 1 year of leaving university or go into politics to steal from public funds.

The current wealth in Nigeria is meant to be for all of us, that’s why the IMF refused to cancel our world debt even when ** Bonno ** raised the awareness that African children bee born where already in millions of Naira debt and there future was bleak and he did a concert to end world poverty, Obasanjo proved that we are indeed a wealthy nation whose funds are been mis-managed by paying off our world debt.

Let’s all start from our homes and see how we can empower oursleves, by coming clean and changing our greed for money and wanting to be successful in-order to become a local champion. Then let that give me to planning on how t osustain our ingenuity and looking to having our ideas develop, involving our leadership through our government to enforce and make policies that creates opportunity for them, as well as the enterprenuers that comes up with great ideas that creates employment and wealth for all of us at large.

When oil finishes what will happen?

** MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA **
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Anniwil(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2008
Well,its a pity der"s no SITP ds year.a lot of things r goin on.first of all new rejection letas were given to erstwhile successful candidates,secondly NNPC's seriously considering backin out of d funding as they say they hv their own trainin skl,so d affiliation wt d Robert Gordon Uni in scotland may be unda review.recall no batch 13 sitp2 has yet been offered employment,dis may b unconnected wt d fact dt it was largely a niger delta set.My point:there's more than meets d eye.It's time to .pray y'all hopefuls.don't stop prayin.Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
am stil yet to receive any mail from SITP after the first mail dat says my application is under careful consideration, any hope? Are there still such people in the house that are stil believing God for a positive outcome? Wel, if u are one let not loose hope for God will still work something out even while the situation seems uncertain. God is working something out for us soon, so have faith in God.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
Wish you guys luck.
God will answer your prayers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BIGSTANCO: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2008
Hey Guys,pls i need a shell job .Pls let me know when they advertise again.one love guys
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
na wa o. this thread stil de? after almost a year of not logging in to nairaland, i log in today to meet this same old thread! this is probably the stickiest of all sticky threads. even more surprising is the fact that some of the old guys who should be comming to the end of their training by now like ranbaxy, robie lex, miketomi, anniwil, cutesy are still on the thread. this is really wonderful.

as for you one voice, stop trying to kill people's hope. am currently taking a course on energy and environment and i can assure u that if the oil finishes, the world will come to an end. yes cars on water are being built, but the cars dont run on water alone. they still need petroleum products, the only reduce the amount of co2 released into the atmosphere. it has olso been proven that solar powered cars are not sustainable and are not feasible for real life situations. yes there are many technological advances, but they all still rely on oil and gas for back up. even bio mass and hydrogen fuels require a lot of electricity to produce them, the amount that can only be got from burning of fossil fuels.

so wether we like it or not, oil and gas will remain our main source of energy for a long long time to come since we still cant harness the ernomous energy of the sun substantially.

so believe me wen i say, if the oil finishes today, the world will end tomorrow.

all shell hopefuls, keep up the hope, and even if u don get to be chosen at last, dont despair, there are always other open doors, I found one of them.

yours truely,
onavae.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by solacedar: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
please i need info on when the next set of SITP would be taken next year 2009. thanks Cedar
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by sidnazious(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2009
Good day people. Pls am in dire need of info on when the shell sitp test for 2009 is holding. & tips on likely questions or patterns and the way the test is conducted. Abeg old boys- spread the love.
Thanks a lot

Sidney
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by shokunbis: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2009
Good day to you all.

Please I need to know more about this Shell thread.

Thank you
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2009
onavae:

na wa o. this thread stil de? after almost a year of not logging in to nairaland, i log in today to meet this same old thread! this is probably the stickiest of all sticky threads. even more surprising is the fact that some of the old guys who should be comming to the end of their training by now like ranbaxy, robie lex, miketomi, anniwil, cutesy are still on the thread. this is really wonderful.

as for you one voice, stop trying to kill people's hope. am currently taking a course on energy and environment and i can assure u that if the oil finishes, the world will come to an end. yes cars on water are being built, but the cars don't run on water alone. they still need petroleum products, the only reduce the amount of co2 released into the atmosphere. it has olso been proven that solar powered cars are not sustainable and are not feasible for real life situations. yes there are many technological advances, but they all still rely on oil and gas for back up. even bio mass and hydrogen fuels require a lot of electricity to produce them, the amount that can only be got from burning of fossil fuels.

so wether we like it or not, oil and gas will remain our main source of energy for a long long time to come since we still can't harness the ernomous energy of the sun substantially.

so believe me when i say, if the oil finishes today, the world will end tomorrow.

all shell hopefuls, keep up the hope, and even if u don get to be chosen at last, don't despair, there are always other open doors, I found one of them.

yours truely,
onavae.

@ Onavae!!!

Long tyme no "read" grin , good to know ur still around. Also am glad u found an open door, I still de here slogging it up at one of the big 4 and earning "gra-nuts", (contrary to wot u and a few others thought, ).

I do agree that oil companies should not be taken as a do or die affair if one wants to avoid hypertension, although that does not mean I support the guy predicting early doom for the oil & gas industry, ol'boy, the black gold fossil fuel is still gonna be here for quite a while o, Its not gonna finish in my lifetime at least, or even that of my kidz(born & unborn)!!!

I've been visiting this thread often without posting, as Robbie Lex said earlier, it has served its purpose, but seeing ur post made me remember those desperate dayz with a lot of nostalgia. A lot of water has passed under the bridge 4 me since then; I also do wish all present & future shell hopefuls that keep on "researching" these pages all d best. As 4 me, I aint doing no more oil tests, any oil coy that wants to tap this brain must seek out and beg 4 it grin,

I couldn't resist responding to u,

Ciao!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2009
i learnt shell has long last started calling people for the SRD for the last year SITP test, That they have even held the SRD with the first batch this last monday though i dont know the venue. Pls how true is that? i need urgent info, pls b 'cos am still expecting to hear frm them. thanks
, We are getting there in JESUS NAME(AMEN)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2009
i mean
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2009
wot do u guy say
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2009
hi
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2009
please is this true. I have not heard anything from them beside the successful mail they sent me last year
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
i heard frm a friend who is presently undergoing the SITP in Warri, he said the SRD took place in warri that is in batches, so if u have nt heard frm them maybe it has not come to ur turn just like myself. so let be prayerful. We are getting there in JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2009
@otr I am very hopeful i believe God is taking us to Shell with this batch. Kindly keep me posted
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
hey guys. got a mail from shell that goes like this

Dear name,
We refer to your recent application for the local employment opportunity in technical careers in Shell.

Thank you for making out time to attend our first level Interviews.

As an update on our last correspondence, your application is still being given our careful consideration and we will contact you again as soon as possible.

We thank you for your continued interest in Shell.

Kind regards,

Did anyone else get it?
Does anyone kno the implication?
Any insider with info?
guys please holla back.
thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by NothingMeg: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
Visit http://www.derbjobs.com For All the Lastest Job Vacancies for IT,Oil and Gas,Banking and So Much More
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babajhyde: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2009
hello i dont know if anyone knows where i can get a job i'm very good with webdesign [dreamweaver, asp.net] and database administration [sql server, mysql], graphics [fireworks, coreldraw].

i need a job
jide
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2009
i got thesame, so let be hopeful and prayerful for quick response from them. God is taking us there in JESUS mighty name (Amen)
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2009
hi
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pinokio(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2009
if u got the last email then check ur email again. shell will start the final interview in march, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
i got the mail, yeah with God all things are possible
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
what should one expect at d interview. pls get me informed
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pinokio(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2009
big brothers already thru with sitp or currently in d programme please give us some hints on how to prepare for srd. biko, ejo, du'allah, emmmm please
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2009
@otr how are you good to know you got the iv for SRD i got mine too and am just wondering what its going to look like.
Anybody with an idea of what the SRD is all about should kindly let us know.
meet you guys @ shell soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here