Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148105 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2009
Let's get it straight,we don't know when they will start sending out med IV's. It may be b4 this week runs out,it may be next week.
I called my coordinator who confided 2 me that most of us who r yet 2 hear from Shell r on the success list but that we r more than the number they want.He said we need 2 pray that they don't reduce the list & even if they reduce the list,we'll not be affected.
I believe & have been declaring that no member of this forum will be negatively affected in JESUS NAME-AMEEEEN
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 1:29pm On May 05, 2009
@Edoblakky, i've actually been looking out for ur post 4 a while now,
I believe i'll be speaking the minds of many others on this panel when i say 'we'd appreciate more of these kinds of inside info'
Thanks for d info, I say Amen to ur prayers,

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 3:23pm On May 05, 2009
Next generation SITP,
@Everyone, I dont know how many persons read my post yesterday, wen I wrote "The hour has finally come, its just the minute we are waiting for"

I checked my SPAM FOLDER this afternun and walah!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear me
We refer to your application for employment with the Company and the subsequent interviews you attended in our office

We would suggest that you visit our office at Recruitment Centre, Gate 3, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt on Thursday, 7th May, 2009 at 0700hrs for medical examination.

Ask to see so! so! n so!

Guyz, God has done it for all of us already lets check our spam, and wait for the exact minute!!!
All Glory be to the most high God, Jehovah.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:37pm On May 05, 2009
They have started sending med. invit,,,,, pls visit ur box
Just a days notice
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2009
@IfnobGod,
congratulations. I am so happy for you.
The hour has finally come i pray that we will all smile at the end of this exercise
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 4:19pm On May 05, 2009
make una no fear na in batches
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 4:51pm On May 05, 2009
No shaking, osinawata is right, the mails are coming in batches,
God has done it for all of us no cause for alarm.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 4:57pm On May 05, 2009
ifnobGod i share in ur joy my bro, u wan be my flat mate
at ELV? cos i don begin registration, d form isnt expensive
just ur first month allowee wink grin cheesy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 5:01pm On May 05, 2009
Are you for real!!!  shocked shocked
IfnobeGod! Congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!! I am too happy for you.  cheesy cheesy
No be God?
Yeah guyz, he'll definitely do it for us all. Definitely.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2009
Just after my prayers,answers have started pouring in.
IfnobeGod congrats.
@ all,if you have checked your mail & there seems 2 be no news yet,don't fret just keep trusting God.HE does not fail.I profesy that by this time 2moro,many more nairalanders whose hope is in God will be screaming praise the LORD!
Now,we can see the difference btw this IV & the ones posted by Girlrachy & Pradok.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 5:57pm On May 05, 2009
Hey Guys,
Just saw a mail from Shell telling me that my application was not unsuccessful!!!
Gotcha, didn’t I?
Yes, it has finally happened!! Medicals on Thursday, May 14. It was in my spam too.
ALL the glory be to GOD! ALL!
Like we know, it’s in batches. So yours is next. Yes, I mean YOU!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 6:03pm On May 05, 2009
Big congrats to my people in the house who have gotten genuine medical invite.
Opensesame,I'm especially happy for you but I'm not in any way surprised.Going by your posts here,I knew you were definitely going to make it.

@Edoblakky,ofcourse we have seen the difference btw the purported medical IV and the real thing.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 6:26pm On May 05, 2009
Congrats guys. Wait for us o, we're coming too!!!!!!!!
Plans done dey fall into pleasant places wink

1 luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 7:14pm On May 05, 2009
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to the recipients of the medical IV.

opensesame, I praise God for you. The labourer is certainly worthy of his wages; this is a

reward for the great job you have doing here. Remain a blessing.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by roshmedia(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2009
Hello

suppose best way to appreciate u guys for all these encouragement is to inform you that i also got the medical call up! 15th / 05.

i pray it sails through just fine, amin
. wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:56pm On May 05, 2009
Roshmedia,you sef for de give us moral support na. anyways, now,we're too busy refreshing our inbox page to contribute to nairaland.or at least, I know I am. wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2009
Waoh,
Things are happening, @Opensame, roshmedia, IfnobeGod, i am so happy for you.
For all of us still waiting, we wont be dissapointed in Jesus name
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2009
hi guys,

congrats 2 ifnobGod, opensesame & roshmedia.The Lord who has started ds good work will c us all thru,amen.gues u guys r hopefilled now.lol.
2 d other hopefuls ;kp d hope alive,d unsuccessful mails don jump us pass.

i got my iv for medicals in a rather dramatic mail yday(@ abt 4.25pm).d medicals is @ shell office at Freeman House, 21/22 Marina, Lagos.mine is on Thursday, 21st May, 2009 at 7.30 a.m.

i got a call from a lady in Shell @ abt 4.18pm askn 4 my email addy.she said she needed 2 send me a mail & she cudnt find my email addy(i wonder where it disappeared 2!).anyway,i told her & she said she was sendn d mail rite way.fear no allow me ask am which kind of mail it was.i jst strated prayn for d best.

na so i run go d nearest cybercafe & lo,i saw d gud news.i just start 2 dey sing "mo ti gba l'eta ayo". we'll al sing songs of joy oooo.

al d best,pals.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:54am On May 06, 2009
Congrats to all you guys who have gotten medical IV.
Please,I'm just curious.Can you please indicate your discipline and grade if possible?
I'm a geologist(2.2).Somebody was just telling me they take all these things into consideration hence my curiosity.

I would appreciate your responses.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by penjart: 8:04am On May 06, 2009
Hi all, like I said in my last post, I really enjoyed the liveliness of this forum and the hope we get by reading all your contributions.

God did it for me too.
Two weeks time, Freeman House Lag.
And to as many that are still expectant, may God give you all good success as well.

And after all said and done, let us not forget this thread. Lets keep updating others.

Long Live SHELL THREAD!
LONG LIVE NAIRALAND!!
LONG LIVE NIGRIA!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:40am On May 06, 2009
Goodmorning guyz,

Yesterday was some day, wasn't it? We thank God for folks that got the meds. We specially thank Him for those that WILL get theirs soon. It's only a question of time.

Thanks a lot, guys, for all the Congratulatory msgs. It will soon be my turn to tell u too!!

Congrats to IfnobeGod(once again), Jisola mar, penjart and roshmedia.
@roshmedia. . where have you been? Anyways, welcome to the thread. Try to be more frequent, as serious preparations for Edjeba don start by God's grace.

@jibzgal. . . No shakin. We are not going anywhere without u guyz. we are togeda.

@EasyT. . . I studied Industrial Physics (2.1). Not sure exactly wot they consider in terms of who they send meds to first, but I know that in no time they'll got in touch with everybody. and that includes. . You!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 8:50am On May 06, 2009
the course and 2.2 issue dosent come in anymore after ur SRD.
they only consider it when they want to determine ur function/dept. the med invite is in batches
as usual so dont panic n shell's minimum entry qualification is 2, 2 meaning u are as qualified
as a first class holder.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 8:53am On May 06, 2009
opensesame, thanks a lot. i know i'll get my mail soon by God's grace, just that the waiting is killing. can imagine how u guys will be feeling now, like a weight off your shoulders abi? Thank God for you o.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:58am On May 06, 2009
@All, All men they online, God dey still very hopeful
Lets keep our hope alive
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 9:02am On May 06, 2009
Opensesame,thanks so much for your prompt response to my post.It had a massively reassuring feel to it-as always.But another question:Was your status showing Final Assessment?

I'm still very hopeful and I pray the mail comes as soon as possible(today),cos I'm o anxious now esp since a lot of people have reported medical IV receipt.I know its in batches,but it has made it worse for me.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 9:04am On May 06, 2009
BOY please 4get that STATUS thing it doesnt work again, they have your data in front of them ok
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by IfnobGod: 9:23am On May 06, 2009
@EazyT, man tke am easy just like ur ID. I studied petroleum n I made a 2.2, so d grade is no longer the issue, u'll recieve urs be easy man!

@Others, God has done it already just a little more patience :everyone on this thread wll be called, did I hear a resounding Amen!!, Amen.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by penjart: 9:41am On May 06, 2009
All is well guys. Like is obvious already: neither course of study nor grade matters at this stage but just the Grace of God!

A freind of mine that gate crashed the last day of the tests even received his meds IV b4 most of us.

Just keep the hope alive and ask for God's favour as u've been doing.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 9:55am On May 06, 2009
congrats to all ma bruv's and sisters, do we have any sisters on this thread?? we havent recieved anytin yet so we are still SHELL HOPEFULS. LOL. lets wait and see
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 9:58am On May 06, 2009
@ EasyT
Like I once said, I don't check that status thingy anymore. Even if I did now, I probably won't tell you, cos if I have successful on it and you have som'n else, it will get you worried for nothing!! The status is obviously not updated promptly, so lets forget about it. It's only a question of time, man.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:20am On May 06, 2009
EASYT relax, Even me never get but i am quit very hopeful

E must come,,,,,,,,I mean soon

Those u Have gotten should pray for others who are on the way
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:28am On May 06, 2009
people d tension is killing me here, somebodi say sometin encouraging, i

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.