Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148112 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:31am On May 06, 2009
BRO, let me say we are in this together, but listen, we will get ours today hopefully
It is in Batches
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 10:38am On May 06, 2009
@EasyT (T63E? wink) & all other hopefuls.just bliv.ur med IV will come(amen).

2 support Opensesame:i jst checked my status & it's shortlisted as it was b4 SRD.
as 4 course & class of degree.i dont thnk it matters anymore @ ds stage.that u were shortlisted & passed d test & then,SRD shows that u r among d best of d best & favored, too.boy,was that test not difficult?
al we need now is God's favour & grace more & more (& oh! its may,our month of abundant grace) .

@Pepperyboy: yeah, there r sistas in d aus. i'm one cheesy & i know i'm not alone.my sis's, let's post naa.
be encouraged guys.as we wait,we'll c d goodness of God (amen)

al d best,guys
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:39am On May 06, 2009
@ osina wata
tanks men. let those of us still left in the race keep our dream alive
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:42am On May 06, 2009
I dey with us all the way today until i see my letter for med,

@Jisola, AND Pepperyboy, Tanx oooh

I dont need ur encouragement just prayers cos i know i will get mine
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:44am On May 06, 2009
@jisola Mar; its good to know dat we have strong ladies in the house,r u single n not interested? OR r u single n searching? OR single n married at heart?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:46am On May 06, 2009
@Pepperyboy, Oboy i no like dat ur idea smiley
U make me laugh out stress anyway
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:52am On May 06, 2009
Oboy na waoh,,,,,,,I don check my box like 100 times this morning
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 11:05am On May 06, 2009
@ pepperyboy.i'm glad 2 note that u r lively again.that's d spirit,man.u r on ur own ooo cos i'm not in any of d categories u listed tongue

@ osina wata: most (or all?) of d mails came in in d afternoon/evening yday. u may jst wait till then.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 11:20am On May 06, 2009
Thanks to all my people for your prompt responses to my post,but I believe you guys would understand what anxiety and speculations can cause.

I don cool down for Jesus sha,anyhow e be!
At least,I'll hear from them.I hope its soon enough,let me get done with this.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 11:22am On May 06, 2009
Osina wata:

Oboy na waoh,,,,,,,I don check my box like 100 times this morning

You are not alone,bros!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 11:45am On May 06, 2009
called my srd cordinator, was told to keep on praying. the mails are being sent in batches. bp is almost at the highest level
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2009
@ Opensesame,Jisola Mar,penjart,roshmedia,IfnobGod, I say a big congrats 2 u all & I am using u all as points of contact to all members of this house in getting our med IV's in Jesus Name-Amen.The same God that did yours is doing ours.
I called my coordinator yesternight who informed me that the mails just received came out in batches.Other batches r rolling out soon.Lets continue 2 trust in GOD that never fails.
Believe me we'll all meet as successes @ Edjeba Learning Village (ELV) BY the Grace of GOD
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:25pm On May 06, 2009
LLLet somebody shout HALLEEEEEEELUUUUUUUUYAH,
God has finally done it, I got my med. IV today for my medicals to hold on the 19th of this month.
Thanks all, thesame God dat did it for me even as I did'nt merit it will do it for you all, it's never too late to call on Him. Trust in Him and He will see u through.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 1:32pm On May 06, 2009
Whaooooo!!!! Otr CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!.
I am so happy for you!!
I thot u had disappeared. Congrats, man!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 1:39pm On May 06, 2009
Hey guys.
Just want to reassure y'all that we are still together, supporting and praying for us all. Meds go definitely land!!
I kno it ain't easy, but just relax. The reason I'm saying RELAX is because from the last set, people were still getting meds 15 DAYS after the first iv. Hopefully, this time it won't take that long (as I notice everything is kinda movin faster this time; they are probably trynna make up for the test-SRD delay).
So, just pray, trust and have faith in God. He will never fail!!
Cheers.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 1:41pm On May 06, 2009
Congrats to all u guys!!  I saw my mail late yesterday,  I had to rush to print it,  I just had my medicals today,  It didn't last as long as i expected,  Waiting for the final offer letter seriously!! i know God doesnt start what he cannot finish,

To all those still  waiting for medical IV, just keep praying, there is power in prayer, I'm a witness.

1luv
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 1:49pm On May 06, 2009
@bakare2002 , congrats bro!!! well we are patiently waiting, hping and praying, lets see how it goes today
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 1:55pm On May 06, 2009
osina wata: wats going thru ur mind lets share our thots, otr, congrats bruv!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2009
Na wa oh
Anyway i am very happy for those of us that already have invitations for the medicals and those that are through with their medicals.
I have a very strong convition that i will get my invitation today like so many of us.
So those still waiting, let us waint patiently
One love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 2:18pm On May 06, 2009
@PerpperyBoy
Oboy ur guy is gradually dieing oh
Even when they send the letter today, i wish they give me about a week or two to recover from the shock, cos i am sick already
Bro i need prayers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:38pm On May 06, 2009
cheesy grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 3:03pm On May 06, 2009
@Nkenke
oboy i no understand dat ur laugh style oh,
Waiting dey make u laugh, na serious issue i dey talk,,,,,i need some two wks to go back to normal health
Have u heard from them?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 3:53pm On May 06, 2009
My guy no mind me, i neva hear oh
but i been think say na only me dey feel that way
thats y i neva post na only look i dey look
till i se ur post.
no worry God don do am my guy for all in this forum.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 4:12pm On May 06, 2009
i have become too restless for comfort. meanwhile, i spoke wif my SRD cordinator and he said that we should give a two week period. na wa oh!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by roshmedia(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2009
hi all.

congrats to whole house as those already with medical IVs prepare the rest for theirs. wont be a long wait i hope, cos am already preparing IVs to a reunion @ ELV and its got the name of the whole house on it.

can anybody spare a thought on what to expect at the medicals? my mail says "come hungry" cheesy, i am trying to decide when to start fasting, you think today is not too late for medical on the 15th? grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by roshmedia(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2009
she you thinks say na joke? check the line;

We would suggest that you visit our office at Freeman House, 21/22 Marina, Lagos, on Thursday, 14th May, 2009 at 7.30 a.m. for medical examination.
Kindly note that you may or may not finish the same day, and do not have any meal before coming.

they even underline am 4 emfasy.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 7:48pm On May 06, 2009
I think d reason 4 dat is for a clean blood and urine sample
i.e with no food trace or particles on it. do not worry its
just a routine medical check, eye sight, bp, sugar content etc,
congrats all the same my guy.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 9:45pm On May 06, 2009
Hi house am new to this thread. been reading all the good work u have been doing. more grease to ur elbows. I want to add that to us all that are waiting for meds God is the only one that can help us all so we should focus our attention on him. we shall surely get there
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 10:08pm On May 06, 2009
una dey sleep? me i still dey refresh my box o,till whenever my miracle go show.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 9:16am On May 07, 2009
DAY 3 of medical invit dispatch, Still nothing for my side
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:36am On May 07, 2009
Osi,cool down now?time never reach to panic,and by God's grace, time no go reach to panic. This is only day 3.what if ur letter is meant to come on day 5 or 7 sef.na so u wan de panic till e come?do well abeg.if u de panic?wetin u say mk ordinary guys like us de do?we no fit jump bridge now.just hol' on.e go soon come.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 9:39am On May 07, 2009
@DOUecho, u are my guy
Tanx 4 encouraging me oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here