Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148057 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
yala4real:

like to know how long it takes to get a feedback.
also, have u heard of anyone who did the medicals, but was not given an offer eventually?

Cant really say how long it takes after doing medicals though. i hope i'm right in saying a month wouldn't be too long! and as for not eventually getting an offer, I think its really rare. personally don't know of any.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2009
D trut is u can go in 4 medicals n dont com out wit offer,atleast i know one of my friend in dis our set who did medicals but was askd to wait 12months. Gods grace is wot counts
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
osinawata you always know everything, u must be well connected undecided wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
Na only 2 weeks remain o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by eziudo100: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2009
am uba anyanwu.date of birth-27th july 1984.i have applied for job as shell Nig.plc several times but i do not know why shell does not want to offer me job.i have wriiten several times but no reply.i want you to appeal and intervene on this matter.te-08036711638.uba
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2009
eziudo100:

am uba anyanwu.date of birth-27th july 1984.i have applied for job as shell Nig.plc several times but i do not know why shell does not want to offer me job.i have wriiten several times but no reply.i want you to appeal and intervene on this matter.te-08036711638.uba
i dont thnk u r directing d matter @ d right pple.But i just want 2 advice that u shld watch out 4 Shell's ad's in d media & then apply again.cheers!

@ other hopefuls,ds thread has being dspalced 2 d 2nd page!!! let's kp posting.
& au is preps 4 Edjeba?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2009
@ Jisola, Tot the question you posed refers to you as you still have a lot to do the last time I checked.

@ Edjebites, I look forward to seeing you all. Cheers and one love.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
@Jisola, why dem no go push this thread to page 2? we're even lucky its still appearing at all. no one posts now. the less posts,the further away!

anyways,as per preparation, what's there to prepare? saw someone's post about reading b4 edjeba starts. I really cant imagine doing that sha. How much can i read? the whole year's worth? all I'm thinking of now is how many people'll have to do away with their suits and all such coporate wears. shell staff no de do all dat one na. dont even knw if the gals wear heels.well,we'll know soon enough.

and I just realised that this thread is only on page 60 (and it took 2 batches to get here) while the one for LNG is on page 147 and that was ages ago! how come?dem plenty pass us dat time?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by GpeeJp(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her
This shell i dont no their plan again.

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by GpeeJp(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that waIN

[color=#006600][/color][img][/img][quote][/quote] FACT SHELL con't help again[

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2009
HELLO HOUSE. I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR BEING ABSENT ALL THIS WHILE. DOUECHO, AGUYMED AND JISOLA ETC. THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE. I PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ON THE WAITING LIST THAT GOD SHOULD SPPED UP THEIR EMPLOYMENT LETTERS.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
Gpee(Jp):

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that waIN

[color=#006600][/color][img][/img]
FACT SHELL con't help again[
Gpee(Jp) link=topic=91130.msg4226109#msg4226109 date=1248201363:

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her
This shell i dont no their plan again.

sorry,not quite clear on what this is about.

bosun,welcome back sha.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kerwa2001: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2009
@ Edoblakky!! congrats, Any news!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by GpeeJp(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
Bros, hy na when wuh na go open dis Job make people carry chop
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hi all, i am so, so ,sorry for going off the radar for some time now, i have some issues to clear out. So whats happening?
All Edjeba bound housemates, how's preparations now? i hope you have bought all the buyables:
All fellow awaiting housemates, dont give up on God, there is nothing impossible for Him to do, The same God that settled Edoblakky will attend to us Shortly, Lest i forget, Edoblakky my man, Big, Big congrats to you, i am so happy for you, please dont forget your friends oh.
@All.
One thing is certain, You can not be faster than God, and as for me, What Baba has said concernng me will surely come to pass, i am sure the delay is for my good, so i am hanging on.
One Love
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2009
wazup my people, it's been a long time now. I appreciate everyone who haz been making it a pt to keep the thread going.

@ those on the waiting list, keep the faith alive and keep declaring d the word of God as wumwum haz been doing and I bet you in due season you will celebrate.

@ Edjebite, I happen to leave with a last batch SITP Shell staff at the moment in PH, Wel frm our gist so far I dont think there is much to worry abt, SITP is usually a collection of virtually the best brains in the country. Team work is very essential as u are expected to carry evryone along in whatever u do for the overall suceess of the batch.
For d first 4 wks, there might be no serious academic work and you are likely to find the programme boring and rigorous and share time wasting as time goes on and some might even be tempted to start regretting leaving their formal job for SITP, b'cos after you get the money it will be dawn on you dat it does'nt still give satisfaction, but as the say dat he who endures till d end shall be saved.

You are also likely to loose taste for the food after the first 2 months, and you might need to be ordering for food frm outside.

The last batch recorded SIX(6) MURANO JEEPS, how many this batch?Wel, dat should'nt be a priority but begin to think of how many lives u can touch, for who knows if u are going to Shell just for a time like this for some people.
A long sermon right? cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ otr, I couldnt agree with you more. Need I add more? Thanks for sparing Edjebites some thought. You are blessed. I am equally making myself and indeed all Edjebites points of contact to your Edjeba call up a la Edoblakky. Did I hear many Amens??

COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009,

6/7 DAYS MORE !!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
@ otr & wumwum007(Sorry I omitted you earlier) , I couldnt agree with you more. Need I add more? Thanks for sparing Edjebites some thought. You are blessed. I am equally making myself and indeed all Edjebites points of contact to your Edjeba call up a la Edoblakky. Did I hear many Amens??

COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009,

6/7 DAYS MORE !!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2009
Heya been a while, sorry 4 the absence, can c the thread is cold nobody
on board. Guess its time 2 start the countdown proper:

COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009:
6 MORE DAYS TO GO.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2009
COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009:
5 MORE DAYS TO GO.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2009
Greatest Edjebites, GREAT!! Am really happy for yall, pls make sure u geer urself mentally and emotionally for rigorous work. For the married ones amongst u, pls explain to ur spouses. For the single, try to remain single so dat u can have time for urself and ur studies, aLL D bEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

for those of us on the waiting list we are sure that God's will for us will be done.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
eziudo100:

You don't even know the company you want to apply to which company is "shell Nig Plc" shell has only the following companies in nigeria
SNEPCO
SPDC
SNOP
SNG

of all these only SPDC recruits directly.

Job applicants, get ur facts right.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
hi house thanks to all those who r keeping this forum alive. we should endeavour to keep this forum alive . where una deyu?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2009
COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009:
4 MORE DAYS TO GO.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Godeagle: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
My Edjeba bound people!!! I just tought I should drop by and holla at you guys. Wow! 4 days to go; I wish, I wish, I wish.
@ Edoblakky, my person, I'm delighted beyond words for you. Now that somebody I know (Edoblakky of course) is in, hopefully I can connect with more of you guys. Y'all have a splendid 12 months in Edjeba and a fulfilling career ahead. grin

My best wishes and prayers also go out to all those on the waiting list. The God that did it for Edoblakky will surely come to your rescue. Rest in Him and let him lead you to your destination.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2009
COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009:
3 MORE DAYS TO GO.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ Nkenke, You do well. Wish us all an interesting induction ahead. Ciao,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
People! its 2 days to goooooo!
How've you all been?
Still tying up loose ends or are you all biting your fingers waiting for d-day? has everyone taken passports photos?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
@aguyemd tnx oh, make i use am dey cure idleness. @ douecho no.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
COUNTDOWN TO SITP 209:
2 MORE DAYS TO GO.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2009
SITP
less than 24 hours to go!!!!!!!!! shocked
c u guys 2mrw
  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.