Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID (29234 Views)

Poll: Who Do You Want As The Want As The Aare Ona Kakanfo Of NL Yorubas?

Musiwa: 33% (25 votes)
DayoKanu: 14% (11 votes)
Katsumoto: 14% (11 votes)
I Dont Want Any Leader : 36% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Election Of David Mark As Senate Leader Is Null & Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by nduchucks: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
awww, this look at how aj'okuta mamunmis and berebes are fighting on this thread. This confirms the agape love between these two groups, they cannot stay away from each other and truthfully, one group cannot survive without the other. May the union be blessed with wise and loving siblins.

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Dede1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Just stop sound like a rabbis infected animal for Chirssss sake.

Wow!!! You must be the infector of rabbis infected animal. It takes one to know another. Again, how bottom?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Rhino5dm: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi, sweetie cheesy how you dey? No even single mail? Na war oooo.

Please, pay no attention to that old demented ugly retarrd. . .allow him to enjoy the last lap of his last quarter. You know, the eyes becomes weaker, the brain suffers amnesia and the legs tremble when someone approach 75 years, couple with all said above is that Dede1 is still living in the projects with high expectation on his monthly food stamp.

Ileke-IdI:

Just stop sound like a rabbis infected animal for Chirssss sake.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by ekwynwa: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
omalicha'nwa. Kedu?

You should know that I don't play dirty neither am I intrested in foolery, as a matter of fact, clowns are meant for the circus. Am kind'a very busy with a serious project.
Thanks cool

nwanne, best of luck in your project cool
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
olawalebab: I don't have intention of nominating, but 'Aare Onakankanfo' is not the same as yoruba leader. Get that straight.

Sorry, Aare Ona Kakanfo is a General and a revered leader in his own right. He is the leader of the community he resides.

There is no one single office/title for the leader of the whole Yoruba race.

Why are some of you people taking this too serious like Alaafin will give a hoot about this when he wants to appoint a new Aare Ona Kakanfo?

I do not see anything wrong/harmful in electing an honorary leader for a group of people with common interest/identity anywhere, its not like the person will suddenly have power to do or undo anything here.

Ileke-IdI:

Goes to show that the ediot poster is not Yoruba.

I cannot remember ever insulting you. That you disagree with the thread does not warrant you insulting me. We can agree to disagree.

This is an anonymous forum, we can only respect and accept people for what they claim to be, or is there any particular prove here that you are truly from Ekiti apart from you telling us you are? Am sure you know we can find an Igbo or Hausa man or lady that writes and speaks Yoruba better than you. So, hold on to your reservation about me being a Yoruba in peace, after all am not imposing anyone or anything here.

To me, only an omo ale will claim to be a member of an ethnic he is not from. I am a proud daughter of Yorubaland. cool
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Rhino5dm: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
Thanks cool

ekwy nwa:
nwanne, best of luck in your project cool
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Dele78: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
stupid post from a dude.
wetin concern you with YORUBALAND
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by olawalebabs(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Goes to show that the ediot poster is not Yoruba.

I also doubt his yorubaness.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by deols(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
can we have a referendum so the Yorubas can decide whether they want a leader in the first place or not?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by aljharem(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
[size=13pt]The OP and Arole Odua etc claiming to be yoruba and conducing childish elections are NOT yoruba. I wonder why Nairaland "yoruba claimees" keep disgracing us.

The OP is not Yoruba and yoruba don't need any silly childish stu.pid dumb Aare Ona kakanfo or Oba etc. Stupi.dity to the highest order angry Ideeiots[/size]
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by olawalebabs(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
deols: can we have a referendum so the Yorubas can decide whether they want a leader in the first place or not?

Seconded.
OFF TOPIC Seeing you in the politics section for the first time
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
olawalebab: I also doubt his yorubaness.

lol abi o

tenisuga:

Sorry, Aare Ona Kakanfo is a General and a revered leader in his own right. He is the leader of the community he resides.

There is no one single office/title for the leader of the whole Yoruba race.

Why are some of you people taking this too serious like Alaafin will give a hoot about this when he wants to appoint a new Aare Ona Kakanfo?

I do not see anything wrong/harmful in electing an honorary leader for a group of people with common interest/identity anywhere, its not like the person will suddenly have power to do or undo anything here.

I cannot remember ever insulting you. That you disagree with the thread does not warrant you insulting me. We can agree to disagree.

This is an anonymous forum, we can only respect and accept people for what they claim to be, or is there any particular prove here that you are truly from Ekiti apart from you telling us you are? Am sure you know we can find an Igbo or Hausa man or lady that writes and speaks Yoruba better than you. So, hold on to your reservation about me being a Yoruba in peace, after all am not imposing anyone or anything here.

To me, only an omo ale will claim to be a member of an ethnic he is not from. I am a proud daughter of Yorubaland. cool

Stop this foolishness woman!

Find something better to do offline, instead of claiming title online. rubbish. Embarrassing!

Rhino.5dm:
Hi, sweetie cheesy how you dey? No even single mail? Na war oooo.

Please, pay no attention to that old demented ugly retarrd. . .allow him to enjoy the last lap of his last quarter. You know, the eyes becomes weaker, the brain suffers amnesia and the legs tremble when someone approach 75 years, couple with all said above is that Dede1 is still living in the projects with high expectation on his monthly food stamp.

ehn, no be war o!! LOL I don find one nice corner. Whenever I need a love-vendor again, I'll holla grin grin grin Joking, busy ni.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dede1:

Wow!!! You must be the infector of rabbis infected animal. It takes one to know another. Again, how bottom?

Ewww, I wouldnt even infect you if life depended on it. Gosh!!!

Just stop okay?!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^^^Why do you turn everything into tribal fights?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by olawalebabs(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol abi o
Thanks for the correction grin grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
If anyone deserves this post - I think it should be Negro_ntns. He's savvy, shrewd, and knowledgeable. I think Katsumoto can serve as an adviser - he has never lost a debate on this forum, even the benin icon physicsQED has been giving a beat down on numerous occasions by kats grin..

Honourable mention:

- Dayokanu the fearless warrior.
- Gbawe.
- Jarus.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
Gbawe:

My friend, I knew this you pretense at new-found maturity was too good to last. You can search all you want, since you are obsessed with and always mentioning Gbawe, but any "double-talk" is in your mind. It is my own personal opinion that this exercise is nonsense and I am within my right to offer that opinion and make a good argument for why I think fellow Yoruba folks should ignore this "nonsense". I am not forcing folks not to do as they please. If you notice I only got involved with this thread when someone actually formally nominated me. otherwise I would have been happy to continue ignoring this "nonsense".

My pretense at maturity? Are you for real? Why do I have to pretend? For you to like me? Or change your opinion of me? How exactly does that work? You are really pretty much full of yourself, for a jackass! And this your tongue-in-the-cheek talk about my obsession with you is exactly what is it is - hilarious! You are a vain Arrow! For your information, your are as inconsequential as a single ant; you are a desperately insecure man looking for attention!

What is this 'election' looking for if not the biggest Yoruba bigot on NL? Is that not how the other election, with pretensions of producing the Igbo leader on NL, churned up the most bigoted Igbo person on Nairaland? In case you don't get it, onlytruth won your silly election because he is a bigot, silly supremacist and a vengeful little man, with a chip on his shoulder,unaware that the war is over. He, like a loser without a fulfilled life or happy life, remains consumed with the notion of 'getting even' with other for their past 'crimes' against him and his folks.

I can see your hatred for OnlyTruth seeping through all your being. Such vile bile is sure to consume you, and pretty soon. I have never seen a hate filled adult such as you in a long while. Anyway, the path of destruction your have choosen in the name of whatever you call it will surely lead you to your doom. It's just a matter time.

This current charade is looking for a similar person and I don't want my name associated with it.

For one, as we are seeing now, it will be a congregation ground for divisive Vultures like you who despise the Yorubas but will now be dancing around gleefully pretending to be helping them seek a 'leader' so you can insidiously satisfy your fondness for mischief motivated by ethnic jingoism. You would be addressing a "double talker" if I once contributed on the thread where you nominated your eze whatever. I am within my rights to warn Yoruba folks to look at this from all angles to see where issues are heading. You only say this because you are an ugly character who wants this 'stage' to remain in place as a play ground for your idiocy. Otherwise what concerns you with this thread or with what I say to fellow Yoruba people? I just hope the clever Yoruba folks see where this is heading so they do not provide a podium of 'merry-making' for your sort.

Another tirade, not different from the first one! But you are a joke! A big joke at that. You claim to know everyone's motive, and inner thoughts, because you are what - a god? lol. Anyway, what I see is one frustrated paranoid little man, who fears change! You fear this 'nonsense' will diminish your influence, and perhaps relegate you to where your actually belong - oblivion.

You are within your right to warn your fellow Yoruba people, indeed! What a laugh! I thought you were folk shouting on top of his voice, that we should express ourselves as Nigerian, implying you don't see tribes. But somehow you manage to see Yoruba, Eze, and by extension - Igbos. But you are not bigoted nor doing 'double talk'? lol. Boy, you are a big hypocrite, the more you ramble, the more bigoted you look! Perhaps, it's time your shut your trap, and go kiss ACN or Aregbesola's a$s! Maybe you can go and oversee his 'historic' road construction exercise in Osun! Silly boy!

1 Like

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
deols: can we have a referendum so the Yorubas can decide whether they want a leader in the first place or not?

Hmnnnnn! Good request; OK, I will add the option "I dont want a leader" to the poll when the election starts, if more people vote for that option, then no one will be be declared winner. I hope that is fair enough. cool

In in the meantime, can we have more nominations please?

Update:

Jarus = 7 ...... undecided We wait for him to decide if being a moderator will affect him as the Aare
Musiwa = 7
katsumoto = 4
Dayokanu = 4
bluetooth = 4 Doesn't give a bleep
Gbawe = 4 Not interested
Eko Ile = 3
Alj Harem = 2
shymmex = 2
seanet = 2
Negro Ntns = 2
MacLatunji = 1
Olabukola = 1
Rhino.5dm =1

* Those striken-out can still be considered if they change their mind or decide to give a bleep about the expectation of their nominators

More nominations please!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
alj harem: The OP and Arole Odua etc claiming to be yoruba and conducing childish elections are NOT yoruba. I wonder why Nairaland "yoruba claimees" keep disgracing us.

The OP is not Yoruba and yoruba don't need any silly childish stu.pid dumb Aare Ona kakanfo or Oba etc. Stupi.dity to the highest order angry Ideeiots

Even this chameleon, 'beast of no nation' has mouth. Shape shifter, you are one funny dude! grin grin grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by CuteTj(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
Voting or selecting a Yoruba leader on Nairaland is like we are openly encouraging/ endorsing tribalism. Some so called defenders of Yorubas as well attack, rain curses and call other yorubas unprintable names just because they aren't reasoning alike whenever they are attacking perceived enemies of the Yorubas. I openly recognize people like Jarus, Dayokanu, Gbawe, Shymmex, Bluetooth, Seanet e.t.c and other persons that once in a while defend us well against our perceived enemies especially the Ibos on NL. But in real life, do we have enemies? NO, i don't think so. We never see shouting matches between us and other tribes over issues in real life like we have on NL. I don't want us to be like the Ijaws who think that anytime we critcise GEJ, we are therefore attacking them. I want us to proffer solutions to the development of our region because we are the pacesetters in every positive thing in Nigeria and i expect us to continue to do so. As someone rightly said, we may need a leader to defend us against other tribes anytime there is war because we never can tell. Boys Scout motto says- BE PREPARED! So you guys can ride on because i guess we are only having fun but as for me, i excuse myself from voting.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by manny4life(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Shouldn't yall be ashamed of yourselves?

If OP claims he's Yoruba, then so be it, if you doubt his yorubaness, ask him questions just like it was done to "Frosbel" who used Google Interpreter.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by nduchucks: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

WTF? what's with the malicious attack? have we met? Flee flea.

lol, your antecedent precedes you! grin grin grin grin

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!
By their fruits, yea shall know them! grin grin grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by nduchucks: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
PointB:

lol, your antecedent precedes you! grin grin grin grin

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!
By their fruits, yea shall know them! grin grin grin

Coming from you, I am vindicated. Ewu efulefu, ofe mmanu wannabe. smiley
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by slam7000(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
1...Gbawe

2...Alj Harem
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Coming from you, I am vindicated. Ewu efulefu, ofe mmanu wannabe. smiley

That's a dry joke! grin grin grin Try something else. grin grin grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
manny4life: Shouldn't yall be ashamed of yourselves?

If OP claims he's Yoruba, then so be it, if you doubt his yorubaness, ask him questions just like it was done to "Frosbel" who used Google Interpreter.

Use common sense here.

I doubt she's even a she, talkless of Yoruba.

As if this is the first time you've seen ppl pretend to be Yorubas for their own malicious intentions.

shymmex: ^^^^Why do you turn everything into tribal fights?

Because I make a lot of money out of it.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Dede1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ewww, I wouldnt even infect you if life depended on it. Gosh!!!

Just stop okay?!

Look at this dirty junk insinuating of infecting world class such as me. I shall never be at the same end of the world about the same time talk less of getting in contact with an ugly low life such as you.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by kolaoloye(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Observation:
I think any issue / action in this kind of a thread should be written and addressed in vernacular for authenticity.

E se ohun gbogbo leto-leto ki o ba le ri bi o se ye ki o ri.

Just a piece of my mind. grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dede1:

Look at this dirty junk insinuating of infecting world class such as me. I shall never be at the same end of the world about the same time talk less of getting in contact with an ugly low life such as you.

Don't make me blush with this your animalistic way of approaching everything. You need a leash smiley
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Yeske2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
tenisuga:

So unfortunate you're getting to know how insulting she can be, i'm really doubting her functioning in the capacity of Iyalode if made one .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC To Move Into New Headquarters / Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.