Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID (29232 Views)

Poll: Who Do You Want As The Want As The Aare Ona Kakanfo Of NL Yorubas?

Musiwa: 33% (25 votes)
DayoKanu: 14% (11 votes)
Katsumoto: 14% (11 votes)
I Dont Want Any Leader : 36% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Election Of David Mark As Senate Leader Is Null & Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by kofoshi: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
cry
~Bluetooth:

Like I give a Bleep about that.When did you guys descend so low to the status of okoro if I may ask ?

Laye mi! Bluetooth de bu mi tan bayi.

Well, if not for okun iya to so wa po, I for know how to reply. cry
~Bluetooth:

Like I give a Bleep about that.When did you guys descend so low to the status of okoro if I may ask ?

Well, if not for okun iya to so wa po, I for know how to reply.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by femmy2010(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
To be frank,did we ever had a real Are ona Kankafo that never died before his time?
That title is a very strong one,go back into history to learn of the variegated ends of most of the Are Ona Kakanfos.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by manny4life(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
This is becoming rich, what can Nigerian do and do it without exchanging words? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ileke, Bluetooth and co, why are you guys calling the Igbos? Are they the ones who started the thread for you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Yeske2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
femmy2010: To be frank,did we ever had a real Are ona Kankafo that never died before his time?
That title is a very strong one,go back into history to learn of the variegated ends of most of the Are Ona Kakanfos.
Are you implying anyone elected now will die before his time? Olorun ma je ki a ri irue o.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
kofoshi: cry

Well, if not for okun iya to so wa po, I for know how to reply. cry

Well, if not for okun iya to so wa po, I for know how to reply.

mabinu but mi mo e na ? Morogo cele o. grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by ekwynwa: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
Yeske!:
Are you implying anyone elected now will die before his time? Olorun ma je ki a ri irue o.

shocked Ok I now understand why they re shying away from the mantle, @ Bluetooth where re you at?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
Please you people should stop arguing so that mods can count the votes easily.
My vote goes to becomerich.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PurestBoy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
¶ nominate Mukinat2 & Fredoooo
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by sesanayo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
i'd fear for those who wants dat title....
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Ejine(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Onlytruth is a hardline biafran cry baby who sees nothing good in anyone or anything that goes against his BIAFRAN Beliefs even if that thing is his own soul. I dont support his tenure hence my being the leaderof the opposition.

Being a leader of any ethnic group is not somuch about being the most intelligent as it is about being the face and mouthpiece of your tribe. You never know when some real ish would pop up here and your people would require a leader. Go for it. . even if its just for the heck of it.

Oga, you still no go win the December election, because it has already been zoned to Abia (Phreakabit, Face, Odumchi), and my rigging machine is already well oiled. grin

Come back in 2013 grin cool
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Ejine(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
. . . Oops! I forgot, by 2013, it will be zoned to Delta (Chyz, Ezeagu, yours truly etc) grin hahahahahaaa!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hmnnn its getting more interesting!

Who will be the Aare of NL? You tell me.

Update:

Jarus = 6 ...... We wait for him to decide if being a moderator will affect him as the Aare
Musiwa = 6
katsumoto = 4
Dayokanu = 4
bluetooth = 4 Doesn't give a bleep
Gbawe = 4 Not interested
Eko Ile = 3
Alj Harem = 2
shymmex = 2
seanet = 2
Negro Ntns = 2
MacLatunji = 1
Olabukola = 1
Rhino.5dm =1

Those striken-out can still be considered if they change their mind or decide to give a bleep about the expectation of their nominators

More nominations please!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
OAM4J: Interesting!

Well I agree with the OP, this looks more organized than the 1st thread.

As the moderator you have my support. cool

And you people nominating my co-mod, I hope that wont conflict with his role as a moderator. undecided

Anyways I shall be back with my own nominations.

Thank you oga moderator. Your support is well appreciated!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by mhuyil: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
I nominate JARUS
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
After reading Gbawe's knows-it-all tirade, one can only laugh at his double talk!
On one hand, he claim we are all equal and no one's voice should be more important than the other; on the other hand he is asking Yorubas to 'stop this nonsense' implying that he knows better than the rest of his kinsmen who saw the merit in this process, and that his voice carries more importance. It's is refreshing to note that his 'authority' is being ignored by discerning folks.

@tenisuga, well done for saving the processing from ridicule by starting a new and much improved thread. I can assure you that the MODs meant every word they said when the offered you support. As you can observe, this thread is on the front page; it has a life now, and you MUST not fail your people. You must listen to constructive criticism but destructive ones; most importantly you must listen to your conscience and your heart!

As per nomination, well I don't think I am qualified to nominate, but if I do qualify, I'll like to nominate.

1. Jarus - He is well grounded, and capable. He is also very well 'positioned' for your people to leverage on. His Hausa 'leaning' might also be of strategic advantage.
2. Negro_nts - He has stated his desire to serve. He is quite 'troublesome' and very dogged in his fight for Yoruba interest. Though he may not readily admit it, he is a capable bridge builder.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by TruthTella(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
I nominate musiwa.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by kofoshi: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
PointB: After reading Gbawe's knows-it-all tirade, one can only laugh at his double talk!
On one hand, he claim we are all equal and no one's voice should be more important than the other; on the other hand he is asking Yorubas to 'stop this nonsense' implying that he knows better than the rest of his kinsmen who saw the merit in this process, and that his voice carries more importance. It's is refreshing to note that his 'authority' is being ignored by discerning folks.

@tenisuga, well done for saving the processing from ridicule by starting a new and much improved thread. I can assure you that the MODs meant every word they said when the offered you support. As you can observe, this thread is on the front page; it has a life now, and you MUST not fail your people. You must listen to constructive criticism but destructive ones; most importantly you must listen to your conscience and your heart!

As per nomination, well I don't think I am qualified to nominate, but if I do qualify, I'll like to nominate.

1. Jarus - He is well grounded, and capable. He is also very well 'positioned' for your people to leverage on. His Hausa 'leaning' might also be of strategic advantage.
2. Negro_nts - He has stated his desire to serve. He is quite 'troublesome' and very dogged in his fight for Yoruba interest. Though he may not readily admit it, he is a capable bridge builder.

The mere fact that omo ibo is endorsing this process while expressing his disregard to our amiable personality - Gbawe, has rendered my interest in this process null and void. You know that there is trouble when your foes start to praise you, something is definitely wrong there.

Yorubas, we have to do away. For the mere fact that the op is allowing nominations from the ibos makes this all a farce!

I wash my hands off this mess.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by kofoshi: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2012
PointB: After reading Gbawe's knows-it-all tirade, one can only laugh at his double talk!

You cannot brainwash us, we are smarter than you. Your opinion is shit!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Dede1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No wonder ijaws could only produce jonathan as their best.Yoruba titles are not something we should denigrate for internet sake.mind you .since Abiola died,no yoruba has been given the title of Are Ona Kankafo to show how sacred such title could be.

Shut up your putrid laud mouth. The first Aare Ona Kakanfo of modern era was a turncoat, ex-convict, cheat and tribal bigot. The last Aare Ona Kakanfo, by your estimate, was a woman wrapper, thief, turncoat, cheat and useless father. I shall not even start with Afonja and his mates.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Yeske2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dede1:

Shut up your putrid laud mouth. The first Aare Ona Kakanfo of modern era was a turncoat, ex-convict, cheat and tribal bigot. The last Aare Ona Kakanfo, by your estimate, was a woman wrapper, thief, turncoat, cheat and useless father. I shall not even start with Afonja and his mates.
Damn, that was hot.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ejiné:

Oga, you still no go win the December election, because it has already been zoned to Abia (Phreakabit, Face, Odumchi), and my rigging machine is already well oiled. grin

Come back in 2013 grin cool

Ejiné: . . . Oops! I forgot, by 2013, it will be zoned to Delta (Chyz, Ezeagu, yours truly etc) grin hahahahahaaa!

Afum na ichoro ka udo di na be anyi. . Zoning kwa!! Unu gbulu che re'm. My campaign ga di egwu next election.

ekwy nwa:

cool cool, how was your easter hols?

Nwayi oma it was cool o!! I was even in the East for parts of it sef (Obosi)!! So good I want to do it again. nke gi kwanu?! Kedu ka odi?

~Bluetooth:

Whatever gives you a hardon on this issue,abeg dont stop taking it.Online title is nonsense and y'all should not drag yoruba into such rubbish.

If only you took a second to get your phallus out of your mouth, you would see that the thread was started by a fellow Yoruba, endorsed by a commuinity of Yoruba and would definitely get the participation of a conglomeration of Ofemmanus.

I only hope that this election would be fair and open unlike the ones organised by one of your Yoruba Tribes leader (Obasanjo).
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Rhino5dm: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
omalicha'nwa. Kedu?

You should know that I don't play dirty neither am I intrested in foolery, as a matter of fact, clowns are meant for the circus. Am kind'a very busy with a serious project.
Thanks cool

ekwy nwa:

"iru ka ede" what has my name got to do with this? free my omalicha name from your black lips. mscheeeeeew

@ post, I nominate

Rhino4/ Rhino5/ Jin Sun Pack/ Ileke IdI will be his undisputable Olori

i will be back with my second name
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
kofoshi:

You cannot brainwash us, we are smarter than you. Your opinion is shit!

Whatever tickles your fancy!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tenisuga(f): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
No fighting on this thread please. Nomination in progress!

All haters of Yoruba and self acclaimed history-revisionist should please carry their hate and trade to another thread please. Thanks.

Eyin omo Oodua, tani a fe fi je Aare wa? e fi oruko ani na sile.

OOdua a gbe wa o!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by MrGlobe(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
My oily brothers and sisters, I nominate his majesty Asiwaju Tunubu to be deputized by awo post humously. Thank you
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Dede1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
omalicha'nwa. Kedu?

You should know that I don't play dirty neither am I intrested in foolery, as a matter of fact, clowns are meant for the circus. Am kind'a very busy with a serious project.
Thanks cool

Shut your putrid mouth before Amadioha show vexation on you. Serious project kwa!!! Does Nigeria mix with serious project? The only serious project open to you is the steal of crude oil.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dede1:

Shut your putrid mouth before Amadioha show vexation on you. Serious project kwa!!! Does Nigeria mix with serious project? The only serious project open to you is the steal of crude oil.

Shut up. Do you ever stop sounding like an animal?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Gbawe: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2012

My friend, I knew this you pretense at new-found maturity was too good to last. You can search all you want, since you are obsessed with and always mentioning Gbawe, but any "double-talk" is in your mind. It is my own personal opinion that this exercise is nonsense and I am within my right to offer that opinion and make a good argument for why I think fellow Yoruba folks should ignore this "nonsense". I am not forcing folks not to do as they please. If you notice I only got involved with this thread when someone actually formally nominated me. otherwise I would have been happy to continue ignoring this "nonsense".

What is this 'election' looking for if not the biggest Yoruba bigot on NL? Is that not how the other election, with pretensions of producing the Igbo leader on NL, churned up the most bigoted Igbo person on Nairaland? In case you don't get it, onlytruth won your silly election because he is a bigot, silly supremacist and a vengeful little man, with a chip on his shoulder,unaware that the war is over. He, like a loser without a fulfilled life or happy existence, remains consumed with the notion of 'getting even' with other for their past 'crimes' against him and his folks.

This current charade is looking for a similar person and I don't want my name associated with it.

For one, as we are seeing now, it will be a congregation ground for divisive Vultures like you who despise the Yorubas but will now be dancing around gleefully pretending to be helping them seek a 'leader' so you can insidiously satisfy your fondness for mischief motivated by ethnic jingoism. You would be addressing a "double talker" if I once contributed on the thread where you nominated your eze whatever. I am within my rights to warn Yoruba folks to look at this from all angles to see where issues are heading. You only say this
It's is refreshing to note that his 'authority' is being ignored by discerning folks.
because you are an ugly character who wants this 'stage' to remain in place as a play ground for your idiocy. Otherwise what concerns you with this thread or with what I say to fellow Yoruba people? I just hope the clever Yoruba folks see where this is heading so they do not provide a podium of 'merry-making' for your sort.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Dede1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Shut up. Do you ever stop sounding like an animal?

Ekiti Ikebe, how bottom? You should shut up your filthy Boca cavity.

I guess only animals can discern how an animal sounds.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by olawalebabs(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
I don't have intention of nominating, but 'Aare Onakankanfo' is not the same as yoruba leader. Get that straight.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
olawalebab: I don't have intention of nominating, but 'Aare Onakankanfo' is not the same as yoruba leader. Get that straight.

Goes to show that the ediot poster is not Yoruba.

Dede1:

Ekiti Ikebe, how bottom? You should shut up your filthy Boca cavity.

I guess only animals can discern how an animal sounds.

Just stop sound like a rabbis infected animal for Chirssss sake.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Rhino5dm: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dude, don't just get me start with you.

By the way, I never knew the US government now allows internet connection to mental patient homes. . . .it's OK! Grand pa. . .you can now move away from the keyboard. Nkita ara.

Dede1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2019: Atiku, Peter Obi Meet Behind Closed-Door / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers / Lauretta Onochie Caught Lying On Twitter Over Nasarawa-Jos Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.