Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce (25056 Views)

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Busybody2(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
lastpage:
All these "GRAMMAR" FOR ME?
Just to prove say you go school wella, abi? grin grin
Okay, fire-on; Alaaboodo! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Egbani elaja,

Twas because I didn't want you to throw the books at me the way you did Ronkebloodpressure, and sent her to the naughty steps cry I aim to please you see embarassed

Peering around to see if Lastpage the village Headmaster is gone

Na wa oh for this our damned-if-we-do-damned-if-we-don't-Tisha-oko-oh angry

All this Alakowe sef, I dey advise someone to start saving up, you ekeyofuroishly butted in concluding that that's what I do, then went on to call me shameless and immature and a barawo chei cry

So when I occasionally preach the art of longsuffering in marriages to some people here because they request for coping strategies to remain sane in their marriages, is this how you automatically jump into conclusion that I am a longsufferernia(sic) too? See irony oh cheesy
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
Big Bumper,
Actually at times when you manage to get off the fence,you do seem kind of interesting.
grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Busybody2(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
Richvkunt: Big Bumper,
Actually at times when you manage to get off the fence,you do seem kind of interesting.
grin

Yeparipa, wake up, wake up, wake up rightaway Jennykadry and stop snoring with your mouth wide open. That Richvkunt fella that is always heaping coal of fire and always terrorising and being a thorn in the side of you and your cabal is outside our front door as we speak. I keep warning you to swallow your medication and stop hiding it under your tongue but you never listen angry now he is here to cart you away to Alcatraz.

His presence was so overwhelmingly crippling, I wet myself and my legs have been buckling under me and my teeth clattering since, to the extent that I think my 3 remaining teeth is gonna fall out tonight embarassed Oh dear, I am scared, I want my mummy oh embarassed cry

Please make him go away please cry
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by agiboma(f): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
Dont worry BB i have come to rescue YOU only lol wink wink wink
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Busybody2(f): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2012
tongue
agiboma: Dont worry BB i have come to rescue YOU only lol wink wink wink

Yay, Agiboma to the rescue, but erm. . . remember there is 7000 cabal members at the last count against us two embarassed Not that i am scared of course, afterall there is nothing hurtling from the sky towards earth that the ground cannot withstand tongue WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED cheesy
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by KevinII(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
una still dey here? the woman is living happily ever after already.
oya everyone vacate this place with immediate alacrity!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
Busy_body:

Yeparipa, wake up, wake up, wake up rightaway Jennykadry and stop snoring with your mouth wide open. That Richvkunt fella that is always heaping coal of fire and always terrorising and being a thorn in the side of you and your cabal is outside our front door as we speak. I keep warning you to swallow your medication and stop hiding it under your tongue but you never listen angry now he is here to cart you away to Alcatraz.

His presence was so overwhelmingly crippling, I wet myself and my legs have been buckling under me and my teeth clattering since, to the extent that I think my 3 remaining teeth is gonna fall out tonight embarassed Oh dear, I am scared, I want my mummy oh embarassed cry

Please make him go away please cry

By the time you finish raising this your false alarm,you go know say Last Page stand gidigba dey wait for you. grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II: una still dey here? the woman is living happily ever after already.
oya everyone vacate this place with immediate alacrity!

Vacate ko, na Engrish you still dey speak, mschewww. You come carry me commot thread, na me and you go enter one knicker today today cheesy

Well as you can see, not a single muscle of mine moved an inch, so if i were you i will be on the tail of the baba dibia that did the command for you, to collect your refund grin

Richvkunt:

By the time you finish raising this your false alarm,you go know say Last Page stand gidigba dey wait for you. grin

Hmmm, see as you dey send me message, dey stylishly put words in my mouth and gradually push me inside konga. Dem don lambast my grammar chai i have never been this insulted in my lifeembarassed If "Mr" Lastpage your fellow alpha male reads me the riot act peren, you berra start sleeping with one eye open and start trembling in your boots oh, i refuse to go down alone tongue cheesy Anyway na only person wey send me message i fear, so here goes:

Yeah Richv, i can see "Mr" Lastpage the big girl's blouse, gidigbaly taking refuge under a woman's skirt, [s]me i know 100% that i was conversing with "Mr" [/s] grin https://www.nairaland.com/916767/story-women-men-read-learn/8#10636559 Awww, "Mrs" Proverbs 31 holding it down for her "Mr" and taking a bullet for him, how romantic, it must be love, they don't make 'em like her anymore, awww, i go love oh cool

Get thee behind me Mr Richv, you like trouble small, and me i don't like wahala so i am going back to sit on my fence peacefully grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Tgirl4real(f): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2012
lastpage:

By now you should have known that we belong to different levels when it comes to writing skills, even for pedantic purposes like having fun on NL.

Move-over if you dont have the intellectual capacity nor the attention span to read more than "ten lines" of text!

Na by force to read my postings?

No wonder a lot of peeps fail "English Comprehension" at WAEC level! angry angry grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I will suggest you pick up that Oxford English Textbook, "Alli and the Angel", for starters! grin

it will help you a lot! wink

Chei! I no no say u wicked like this.

U wet our appetite, u refused to post. U finally did, na machine gun you carry come.
angry angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Should I Have Allowed Her? / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.