Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce (25053 Views)

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
Richvkunt:

Ronke,
Talk is cheap!!!
Me and you know all this your talk is empty air,however the people I am scared for are the poor impressionable ladies/women who are currently in unstable relationships who will read what you are writing and believing it as gospel truth goes out and stupidly burns down her husbands house.
The law against arson is still existing o! shocked
A word is enough for the wise.
shocked

Richy!!!! we are already turning this thread to 'me and you thread', but, "there are women and there are women". If you men think, you can misbehave anyhow in a marraige, and expect the woman to take all that poo in? and when you see a woman doing her thing,that is when their balls will be on fire.... (some are taking it anyway) but for those that will not take that crap, those men have not seen anything yet....PLUS YOU....Richy....commot leg for road, make i pass jor!!!!Oshi o daa ni le kpako!! smiley smiley
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
ronkebp:

Richy!!!! we are already turning this thread to 'me and you thread', but, "there are women and there are women". If you men think, you can misbehave anyhow in a marraige, and expect the woman to take all that poo in? and when you see a woman doing her thing,that is when their balls will be on fire.... (some are taking it anyway) but for those that will not take that crap, those men have not seen anything yet....PLUS YOU....Richy....commot leg for road, make i pass jor!!!!Oshi o daa ni le kpako!! smiley smiley

Enu poo.
Ronke,enu lo ni bi ti aje akara.
I just pity any woman/lady wey go listen to this your advise and dey begin act out the film.
Remember,the law on arson still exists o!!!
As usual,I give up make I no derail another person thread because of cabal.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
Richvkunt:

Enu poo.
Ronke,enu lo ni bi ti aje akara.
I just pity any woman/lady wey go listen to this your advise and dey begin act out the film.
Remember,the law on arson still exists o!!!
As usual,I give up make I no derail another person thread because of cabal.

Agbaya ni yin!!!!smiley smiley smiley
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by NNEKA2015: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
thanks@chaircover
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by StateOfMind: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
ronkebp:

Too bad you guys, you both do not know the difference between "seeing" and having "an affair" that part i cannot fix, if i meant that, would not have put "wives" too, well everybody can"t understand "meaning of meanings"

Carry yourself to One corner Richy, with your protruding bellysmiley.....if you are not hating on CC's post, it is Jennykadrys' or the 'cabal"....when will you recover from the stress the cabals are giving you?

To be honest, I was surprised when the two posters misinterpreted your 'seeing' to mean 'having an affair'..not even after reading '...and other wives' that followed the statement.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^^
Because we know her better than you.Thank you. Check her past posts her antecedents speak for themselves.She belongs to the divorce your husband while I keep mine club.You are new-you will get to know everybody if you frequent the family section.
grin
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by agiboma(f): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Op there is hope, dont give up on your marriage I have been told all the things your hubby has said to you and much worse. Just talk to hubby dont get angry or give him attitide it will only make matters worse. Marriage and relationships are hard they require daily work, encouragement and nurturing. It does get better i promise when the two people are working on the relationship together, let me tell you my marriage a few months ago was miserable, i felt the same way like you, but lately i am living with the man i fell in love with many years ago things have changed in him and in me, we now actually enjoy each others company. We talk and have fun together. It also helps when you make yourself up and you look HOT and go to a party and the magazine photographers want to take your picture lol, yeah that makes hubby realize real fast that your still HOT and so desireable grin grin grin. This happened to me last 2 weeks and I tell you woman it was a great feeling. Listen woman dont divorce your husband work on your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2012
Your husband sounds like one of those men who like to criticize when

1. they can't/won't do anything to improve or help out.
2. they are nothing to write home about themselves.

They are control freaks and usually cowards; they act like that when

1. they are tired but don't want to end it, so they try to push you to the limit
2. you are fast growing ahead of them (career or education wise) and criticizing you helps them limit your ego (they think you are developing). They try to instill insecurity into you, so they'll look like the best thing that has ever happened in your life.

My dear, na ur husband, so a first step would be confronting him and making sure he realizes he's offending you whenever he makes those remarks. And always demand his apologies. Don't let him take you for granted and don't whine or cry whenever he hurts you; you just prove he is succeeding in winning you.

Be strong and be confident.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2012
Richvkunt: ^^^
Because we know her better than you.Thank you. Check her past posts her antecedents speak for themselves.She belongs to the divorce your husband while I keep mine club.You are new-you will get to know everybody if you frequent the family section.
grin

Agbaya proper!!!!!! i don't know when you will recover from this cabal thingy....................
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Ivynwa(f): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2012
ronkebp: My dear, i don't think your hubby does not love you i think he has a picture of what he wants his wife to be or look like, sometimes it is realistic while majority of the times, it is very unrealistic.

we all as human beings have expectations of others, and that is why we stress so much on those things that do not really matter and focus on vain things.
I will want you to do away with the thoughts of leaving your hubby, this problem can be really handled. He complains about the way you look, what do you wear that is so offensive to him?, how do you look that he does not like?, how comfortable are you with your own looks?, your hair what do you do to them? you might think you are trying your best to make things work by doing all the wrong things, How sociable are you?, too sociable or too timid? Your cooking, i don't know how to advice you on that, i don't know if it is too much salt or too much pepper, or too much oil?? Sex!!! that one, every married woman, has to be a sophisticated LovePeddler in bed, i don't care how you do it, you have to learn all the bed tactics ever, (can you know all? mbanu!! but you will be pretty good).

Your hubby, is seeing other women and wives and probably comparing and contrasting. (for people with over bogus eyes, i don't mean having an affair oooo, i mean to look, see, ( what are those synonyms gan sef?) ).

This poster said it from the three angles it has been summarized for women from old-------
" A wife should be
-a queen(a good/neat/well dressed housekeeper)in the sitting room.
-a cook ([/b]creates her recipes, reads up recipes, is adventourous in the kitchen,cooks what pleases the taste buds of her husband) in the kitchen and
-a [b]wh*re
(satisies her husband and gets satisfied by the husband ,abi? spontaneity,creativity, romantic) in the bedroom" Hey! If you run out of ideas, go online and find millions of things to spice up your marriage with. WORK ON YOUR MARRIAGE, GIRL.

@NNNEKA2015
Madam Nneka (if that is your real name) do yourself a favour and remove the profession of your husband and the name of his company from your post, you don't want your neighbour Mama Ngozi (hahaaaa grin) or Sexy Sandra(any of the ladies working in same company as your husband heheheee grin) or even people you want to keep your private life away from reading about you and your husband's love/s*x life in nairaland. I hope that isn't your real name too, not that you shouldn't do what you want with your name but there may come a time you will wish you never used your real name here.

agiboma: @ Op there is hope, dont give up on your marriage I have been told all the things your hubby has said to you and much worse. Just talk to hubby dont get angry or give him attitide it will only make matters worse. Marriage and relationships are hard they require daily work, encouragement and nurturing. It does get better i promise when the two people are working on the relationship together, let me tell you my marriage a few months ago was miserable, i felt the same way like you, but lately i am living with the man i fell in love with many years ago things have changed in him and in me, we now actually enjoy each others company. We talk and have fun together. It also helps when you make yourself up and you look HOT and go to a party and the magazine photographers want to take your picture lol, yeah that makes hubby realize real fast that your still HOT and so desireable grin grin grin. This happened to me last 2 weeks and I tell you woman it was a great feeling. Listen woman dont divorce your husband work on your marriage.

Now Roger that! kiss kiss wink
Happy for you!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:54am On Apr 12, 2012
This new generation of kids running around nairaland giving hollywood advise, smh.

Marriage is about commitment, that's simple and complex. These issues you are talking about sounds to me like the normal ups and downs of a relationship or did you not date people before you got married?
Divorce? Because your husband gets angry at you? Jeeeeez!
Some people have real problems madam. This is the problem with women, cut off the head because of headche seesh!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2012
I'm only here because my POV is different, you might benefit a little more than hearing most of the posters (with the same mentality) repeat the same thing over and over again. The general song i'm hearing is 'stay in the marriage it's actually not that bad'

I have alot of respect for you because unlike most of the women that come here for help (most of whom their husbands have put them through 10x more torture than yours) you seem to hold yourself in high esteem.
You know what you want, you know you're not getting it, you want the misery of a marriage you're in to end.

The only problem is you havent told us whether your husband feels the same, we don't know if he also wants things to work, or if he's having an affair, if he's being bullied somewhere and bringing the bad attitude home.

You and your husband need to have the pre divorce talk, both of you need to decide whether you want to continue and if you are going to seek counselling to make it work. Unlike what most women here have assumed, It takes more than a desperate women doing everything to please her distant husband to make a marriage work. He may feel exactly the same as you but not want to say, he may be sending you a message through his attitude. It's not normal for a marriage to be devoid of trust.

You need to send the kids somewhere for the weekend and have a lengthy conversation with your husband about the marriage. Tell him how you're feeling, that you're thinking of divorce. That may even force him to straighten up knowing his wife wants to walk. Let him know you still love him and want to make it work but not at the expense of the happiness you once had.
good luck
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2012
peaceheartt: My dear, this is not the time to start thinking of divorce, this is the time to work and pray.

Two important statements you made in your post, and based on this, I think u shldnt contemplate divorce,

"I don't want my kids to grow without their father because they are just getting to know him"
your kids still need their father,(especially if they are still very young). taking dem away from their father may affect them negatively for the rest of their lives.

"i know he loves me and i feel something for him"
There is still something there btw u two, he loves you and u feel something for him.

Your marriage need a spark, you have to work at it, prayers would help greatly, but you need to make some physical efforts like taking care of the areas he pointed out, "he complains about everything from my , shoes ,dress to my hair , my food,.......improving in making love"

Marriage is not a bed of roses, we all have our issues and crosses to bear, divorce is not the answer!

I wish you all the best as you take steps to bring back the spark into your marriage!

This advice is best suited for someone who doesn't know what it's like being happy.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by neyostica: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2012
Smith, will you just shu.t up, what kind of stupeed hapiness will she get if she leaves ha man? do u profit from breakin homes or r u just a she-devil?? I wanna believe u r a teen, odawise u nid to av ur head checked

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2012
agiboma: @ Op there is hope, dont give up on your marriage I have been told all the things your hubby has said to you and much worse. Just talk to hubby dont get angry or give him attitide it will only make matters worse. Marriage and relationships are hard they require daily work, encouragement and nurturing. It does get better i promise when the two people are working on the relationship together, [b]let me tell you my marriage a few months ago was miserable, i felt the same way like you, but lately i am living with the man i fell in love with many years ago things have changed in him and in me, we now actually enjoy each others company. We talk and have fun together. [/b]It also helps when you make yourself up and you look HOT and go to a party and the magazine photographers want to take your picture lol, yeah that makes hubby realize real fast that your still HOT and so desireable grin grin grin. This happened to me last 2 weeks and I tell you woman it was a great feeling. Listen woman dont divorce your husband work on your marriage.

[b]Agy,
I am so proud of you and your hubby.
Now suspose when you came to this section and complained about your husbands attitude,and you had listened to the members of divorce your husbands club?Where would you and your baby be now?
That is what I am trying to make the OP see-NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT!
Even the members of the cabal who come here daily to lie about the number of times their husbands sleep with them are not in perfect marriages,But they will come here to give young women terrible advise to leave their husbands,while they stay in their own marriages and patch up.
Some will even come here and advise fellow women to burn down their husbands houses if they give them any BS.
Is this the kind of advice a woman should give a fellow woman?
The worst thing is that after this horrible advise and the OP refuses to take it or says she wants to observe her relationship with the husband-the members of this cabal will blacklist this woman and try to make her stay on NL family section a living hell.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Tgirl4real(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2012
Richvkunt:

[b]Agy,
I am so proud of you and your hubby.
Now suspose when you came to this section and complained about your husbands attitude,and you had listened to the members of divorce your husbands club?Where would you and your baby be now?
That is what I am trying to make the OP see-NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT!
Even the members of the cabal who come here daily to lie about the number of times their husbands sleep with them are not in perfect marriages,But they will come here to give young women terrible advise to leave their husbands,while they stay in their own marriages and patch up.
Some will even come here and advise fellow women to burn down their husbands houses if they give them any BS.
Is this the kind of advice a woman should give a fellow woman?
The worst thing is that after this horrible advise and the OP refuses to take it or says she wants to observe her relationship with the husband-the members of this cabal will blacklist this woman and try to make her stay on NL family section a living hell.[/b]

Richvkunt,

seriously, drop dis cabal thingy. Ronke didn't say anything wrong in the response she gave.

Abeg, take am easy.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2012
neyostica: Smith, will you just shu.t up, what kind of stupeed hapiness will she get if she leaves ha man? do u profit from breakin homes or r u just a she-devil?? I wanna believe u r a teen, odawise u nid to av ur head checked

you are obviously a slowpoke.

a deluded one at that, if a marriage is making one unhappy what does common sense suggest to you? How is staying in a bad marriage going to improve anybodies life? Dont make me laugh please.

The home breaking bs- if anybody is breaking their home it's the husband, i will be encouraging the husbands folly if I insist the op should remain where she is by all means. You may be an advocator of remaining in a miserable home but it's important to some to have dignity! kmt
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Tgirl4real(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2012
tasandra: sweety,did u say,he doesnt like the way u dress?and he comment on ur food 2?ok,why not sit down and think on hw to improve....in that area,instead of divorce,i blv ur baby boi s bord...why not try and spice thins up...by bein sexy 4 him?learn new food, smileysometimes take the kids,to any of ur family...and be alone wit him winktell him hw much he s hansome..tell him all those good thins,u use to tell him..gurl, did u say,u still make luv?which means,he want u to light his fire...by bein his chic again.buy him gift 2..wear sexy thins in the house,wen ever he s home smileybe sexy 4 him all the time,,,u will see that,he wnt go drinkin again. ;Dall the best.

Hey dear,

Seriously, I doubt if all these is the solution. I read her post again and I'm becoming angry.

From what I read up there, dis guy is taking her for a ride. For such people, there is hardly anything you will do that will please them (the gift thingy could work sha wink ). He comes home only after she's out, he is nice to her only when he wants sex That is one crazy Bleep, taking advantage of this precious woman. You guys might wonder why I sound like this, but I have seen quite a number of such situations. The hubby doesn"t appreciate her and it isn't her fault.

Dear Nneka,

Here is my advice again,

Don't live your life pleasing any man, rather please God. Do all within your power to be a good wife and mother, if he still doesn't appreciate you, please don"t sweat it. No man worths it. Since you guys still have sex, you can raise the issue after such event. If he sees it, praise God. If he doesn't, don't kill yourself over it. Continue living your life as normal.

If it gets out of hand, invite a third party for reference sake. If that don't work, threaten with a divorce, if he doesn't care, please don't be bothered.

I know it's not easy o. Just live youe life one day at a time and keep asking God for strength, that is if you believe in God.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Analytical(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2012
@Nneka2015, Let me start by saying your husband has not done well by generally being nasty to you, avoiding you, drinking, keeping late nights etc. That is not acceptable.

Permit me, however, to see things in a different light- using your husband's eyes. It seems those are just symptoms of underlying issues. There certainly must be reasons why a man suddenly takes to drinking and keeping late nights, moreso when that man is a pilot! I believe those traits are against the ethics and demands of his profession. They are more like trying to mask some frustration rather than trying to punish you.

How has he been coping with his job of recent? Is he happy with his job? When was he promoted last? Has he been complaining about his salary? Does he complain about his airline often? Is he getting fulfilled at work? Is the work pressure getting too much demanding of his time with you and the kids? Does he really have time to relax (apart from the late nights)? Are his flight schedules too unrealistic and devoid of enough rest-time without adequate and commensurate compensation? You need to answer these.

Now, if all these are happening and coming home to see you, according to him, untidy might just set him on the edge, considering some of his complaints about you. Mind you, he has all those ever-smiling, trim, courteous, and shapely (read sexy!) air hostesses milling all around him most of the time! It's only natural if he releases some of the frustrations on you (who else?).

Also, what's the nature of your own job? I get a bit confused that he comes home late after you have left for work! Are you on night shifts? Please clear that. Is he reacting to your being unavailable? You guys will have to sit down and have a good talk on how things can be re-jigged to accommodate each other more.

He has to get off those destructive habits he is indulging now and you have to help him do that. Have a heart-to-heart talk with him on this. It may actually cost him his job and life (and that of others!). Let him realize this. Also, take care of your own end of his complaints by being more tidy. Don't give him excuse to stay out. Get out of the ordinary and be his air hostess at home! It's good you love each other. Give it some actions and get that divorce off your mind for now and instead work on your relationship.

As I will always say, marriage is like a garden that needs to be nurtured and tended for it to blossom. It's also in phases and full of rough ends at times that need to be smoothened out. Many a times, our pursuits of the day-to-day mundane takes the shine and romance out of it and we need to get back to the basics of wooing each other afresh. Keep at it girl!

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by jmoore(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2012
I do not know how much you have changed on your appearance but you need to work on that. A makeover that will transform you will be the first step.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2012

Here is my advice again,

Don't live your life pleasing any man, rather please God. Do all within your power to be a good wife and mother, if he still doesn't appreciate you, please don"t sweat it. No man worths it. Since you guys still have sex, you can raise the issue after such event. If he sees it, praise God. If he doesn't, don't kill yourself over it. Continue living your life as normal.

If it gets out of hand, invite a third party for reference sake. If that don't work, threaten with a divorce, if he doesn't care, please don't be bothered.

I know it's not easy o. Just live youe life one day at a time and keep asking God for strength, that is if you believe in God.

God bless you with triplets for this advise
jmoore: I do not know how much you have changed on your appearance but you need to work on that. A makeover that will transform you will be the first step.

Hehehehe, very soon, women will be asked to go for tummy tuck because an ounce of fat was noticed by their husbands.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2012
@topic
This is emotional abuse and a damage to ones self esteem.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2012
^^ in fact i am overly fed up! People will honestly justify a man killing his wifes confidence because she put on a few pounds. A man placing the very foundation of thier marriage on how she looks. Looks that will always fade!

Its the men that need to fix up! Im sorry but no woman can look beauiful forever! If your husband can only love you when you are pretty its a short term marriage you will get!
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Johndoe100(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2012
Johndoe100: Can someone please help me out. I must have been away from this board for a long time. By now cabal members should be here advising this poster on the best ways to "kick her yeye husband to the kerb" and rid herself of any man who does'nt worship her.
What happened?[b] Am I too early? [/b]A woman being advised to stick with her husband, here? Wow I am impressed.

Yes ladies and gents, the cabal is here. Divorce is obligatory. You gotta love them.

@nneka2015
There you go, now like an obedient girl quick march to the divorce court. If you don't watch their reaction to you.
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2012
Chrisbenogor: This new generation of kids running around nairaland giving hollywood advise, smh.

Marriage is about commitment, that's simple and complex. These issues you are talking about sounds to me like the normal ups and downs of a relationship or did you not date people before you got married?
Divorce? Because your husband gets angry at you? Jeeeeez!
Some people have real problems madam. This is the problem with women, cut off the head because of headche seesh!

What is normal? Define normal? You are trying to tell us here that it is normal for a man to make his wife look and feel unattractive, undesirable and unwanted? You people are forking kidding me. Why would a man be so "look" conscious like that? Fire is burning in his house and instead of getting the fire extinguisher to quench the fire, he is busy talking about his wife's clothes and shoes.

If her clothes are decent enough, that man needs a psych attention ASAP
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Richvkunt,

seriously, drop dis cabal thingy. Ronke didn't say anything wrong in the response she gave.

Abeg, take am easy.

G[b]ood day Tgirl4real,
I find it quiet amusing that you do not know there exists a cabal in a section you are moderating.
You need to do your job better,and stop them getting on the case of any poor woman that as much as disagrees with their view point.
It is just like saying there are no tribalists in the political section or saying there are no smugglers in the auto section or saying there are no trolls in the romance section or saying there are no atheists and religious fanatics in the religion section.
I rest my case.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
queensmith: ^^ in fact i am overly fed up! People will honestly justify a man killing his wifes confidence because she put on a few pounds. A man placing the very foundation of thier marriage on how she looks. Looks that will always fade!

Its the men that need to fix up! Im sorry but no woman can look beauiful forever! If your husband can only love you when you are pretty its a short term marriage you will get!

Don't mind them. Very soon it will end like ogo and titi's story.

@Nneka

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and be strong. No man should make a woman feel the way you are feeling now. Do not take any abuse from any man. Stand up for yourself and drop the pity. You can see everyone talking about my posts? grin if they like, they can kill each other, e no cosign me and neither will it stop me from posting. Funny, but I thought everyone would be used to my posting by now but obviously not wink . I actually have a testimony, my post actually helped my fellow woman stop the abuses That was coming her way and trust me, she came back here to testify. This same people telling you to die, advised a fellow woman who was getting panel beater everyday and treating herself of STD's the husband dashed her to ignore mine and others posts, and she did but guess what? Less than a month later she came back to complain of the office girl her husband was sleeping with and you know what? Her advisers were no where to be found. cry

One of her advisers was having a baby And her husband was busy banging another woman on their matrimonial bed and he never hid it from her. Well was I shocked when this same woman came here asking for advise on how to live with her husband and his girlfriends, what will I not read on this site sef? grin and this is the same woman telling you to ignore us, my dear, go back and read people's posts maybe then you will be able to single out the useful ones from the useless ones

Be strong and speak out for the sake of your kids and yourself. Stop the self pity dammit

3 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
Lol you ladies are very funny.

What does it profit me if the op follows my advice? Its her life.

Its not actually abt marriage vs divorce, its about happyness vs misery, no body should place their value or happiness on a situation that can very well change, and you shouldnt teach your children that either.
You say breaking the family up, what is being broken? The bond between a miserable wife and her abusive husband? Is that the situation people are soo desperate to save?

Its funny nobody has even said she should divorce him by all means. Its the people that insist she should stay by all means that are busy defending thier stand. Obviously because you all know how senseless the information you are giving is.

If you made sense you won't be soo afraid of these 'cabals' spending every post trying to convince the op.

If anything the 'stick with you horrible husband' club are the ones in horrible marriages, it has become normal and they want to know others are doing it too. Every woman has her priorities we are not all the same.

Its likely the op works out her issues anyways because it doesnt seem that major, but im marvelled at the level of insecure women and men we have here labelling people with alternative views homewreckers. How are we wrecking the home when the husband is the one out there misbehaving? Is he tidying the home in that case? Get over yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
^^^ ehhhh queenie, you won't give your own testimony? Everybody is giving testimonies won't you give yours? grin some people stayed and it worked for them( oh yeah, they stayed ooo and lo and behold, a miracle happened and the heart of their husband came back home) grin

Honestly, there is this poster on this section that came here for advise, her fiancé called her all the names on this planet earth, see people telling her to ignore the cabals else they will ruin her relationship. God bless the girl, she made the right decision and today she is happy.

May this Cabals not cause some people serious high blood pressure. Testimony time, blessing time grin

A beg make una leave me jooo, let me go and continue watching my Hawaii five 0, damn that ALEX O'LOUGHLIN dude is hawtttt embarassed
Re: Seriously Contemplating A Divorce by queensmith: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
Lol, it will be nice if i could see the reason behind bending over backwards to please a man but i can't.

I believe both parties should care enough about each other to make things work. How many women will get married if the husband openly declared his love and affection will only last as long as her good looks? So how is not looking like before now an excuse for a man to be rude to his wife?

This penis worship mentality we got going on makes me feel sick every time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.