Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? (1526 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Who Owns a woman's Breast????? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by jackpot(f): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
It was a big fight today btw mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

Mother-in-law: "my son must listen to me and obey my instructions, except if he did not suck this breast of mine for more than a year. . ."

Daughter-in-law: "ma, that was over 40 years ago!!! You must realize that it is my breast he sucks now. He has sucked it for more than 5 years and he is still sucking."

Mother-in-law: "I carried him for 9 months. . ."

Daughter-in-law: "He was only 3.5KG then; wasn't he? . . . So whats the big deal? I CARRY HIM EVERY NIGHT AND HE IS 110 KG NOW." cheesy grin grin grin

@nairalanders
Who do you think has the bigger stake in the Man?
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by Chimezie198(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
** Rolls motor-cycle tyre across d thread**
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by luckgames(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
wife
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by jackpot(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
Chimezie198: ** Rolls motor-cycle tyre across d thread**
undecided sad
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by jackpot(f): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
luckgames: wife
cheesy
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by akj26(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
lol. Naa wife
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by confuscius: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2012
Confucius says "If a man withdraws his mind from the love of beauty, and applies it as sincerely to the love of the virtuous; if, in serving his parents, he can exert his utmost strength; if, in serving his prince, he can devote his life; if in his intercourse with his friends or wife, his words are sincere - although men say that he has not learned, I will certainly say that he has".
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by Chimezie198(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2012
jackpot: undecided sad
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by jackpot(f): 6:04am On Apr 12, 2012
Chimezie198:
wink *blows her a kiss* kiss
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by jackpot(f): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2012
confuscius: Confucius says "If a man withdraws his mind from the love of beauty, and applies it as sincerely to the love of the virtuous; if, in serving his parents, he can exert his utmost strength; if, in serving his prince, he can devote his life; if in his intercourse with his friends or wife, his words are sincere - although men say that he has not learned, I will certainly say that he has".
summarize, bro wink

are you saying it's the wife or the mother? undecided smiley
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by cheeryangy(f): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2012
No one owns him, so he shdnt do what either of them says
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by kemiola89(f): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2012
@cherry, what do you mean 'no one owns him'? Someone definitely owns him. I'd go for the wife cos most men do claim der own their wives.
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by Chimezie198(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2012
jackpot: wink *blows her a kiss* kiss
* touches her b..reast**
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by confuscius: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
jackpot: summarize, bro wink

are you saying it's the wife or the mother? undecided smiley

Confucius says "if the words of Confucius are explained in plain text, they lose their value and may then be regarded as the rants of a mediocre"
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
The punny i ''pops'' out from owns me to the punny i dig.
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
The punny i ''pops'' out from owns me to the punny i dig. coolThe punny i ''pops'' out from owns me to the punny i dig.
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Mother Or The Wife? by doeeyed: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
The true worth of a man is the ability to know his own mind,
Making decisions from a balanced well-researched angle.

It defies logic in todays world, to compartmentalize a person in just 1 box.
A mark of maturity is being able to carry effectively your different
roles.

You are you, then, a son, a brother, a husband, a worker ( in whatever capacity)

Same goes for the woman.

YOU own yourself, owe urself the victory that comes with
living a balanced life, NOT any punny, u "popped" out from (PERMANENT)
or presently "banging ". (CHANGEABLE OR TEMPORARY)

PS: the wife clamouring for ownership with her mother-in-law,
is yet to pass Marriage 101 course. Need to re-sit the course/ exam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! / Top Qualities Single Men And Women Seek In The Opposite Sex / All The Handsome Guys On Nairaland, Show Yourselves. Or Remain Un Noticed 4ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.