Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Music You Love To Play When Making Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Music You Love To Play When Making Love (8870 Views)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? / Photo: A Couple Stuck Together When Making Love In The Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by wakagirl: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
E dey sweet with song? i never realise that o as we no get radio for our room, ok i go buy small one put for room try the one by Kween:

'WHEN I THINK OF YOU ALL I WANNA DO MO FE BA E SUN O BOY COME WITH ME'
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by immunno(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
baby konga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
I am the Lord that healeth Thee grin
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Femtex(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
Rome - I belong to you
Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
Anita Baker - You are my Everything
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Ralvy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
I dnt hv d time to do all that
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by tonte(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
i luv dat dutty whine song
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Ralvy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
damn! dutty wine during love making!
Man, u're strong cheesy
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by menix(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2007
Sex with d "best of fella" playing is wat i call EBEANO
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by rockiedink(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
@topic
does anyone think listening to Enya and Yanni would count as 'heavenly'?
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by manibuds(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
there are a differences between "when making love" or "after making love"or "trying to make love", i'll enjoy a song micheal jackson's working day and nite or prince's i wanna be your lover or rick james's give it to me
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by onyekang1(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
emmeno:

no doubt abt dat grin grin grin grin jus no allow baba God vex with u
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by sylvex(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
Kenny G's Sentimental, shhhh it give the right move and make it rhythematics grin
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
I lost my Virginity to this song. I don't even know who sang it. " You dey give me malaria, I go die oh, kon, kon kon Baby open the door to your heart make i enter. I no fit get you out of my mind. How you do am, where u do am when you do am i no know, kon, kon kon babay open the door to your heart make i enter
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by sylvex(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
aisha2:

I lost my Virginity to this song. I don't even know who sang it. " You dey give me malaria, I go die oh, kon, kon kon Baby open the door to your heart make i enter. I no fit get you out of my mind. How you do am, where u do am when you do am i no know, kon, kon kon babay open the door to your heart make i enter

sis, those lyrics are funny
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
sylvex:

sis, those lyrics are funny
Yeh but its a lovely song.
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by gbengeoou: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
Omo olope ( PASUMA) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by jimmyxxl(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
Femmy Kuti---bang bang bang, that all whant I want

Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by jimmyxxl(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2007

Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by manibuds(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2007
jimmyxxl,bang bang bang is good for fast furious thrusts but won't work for oral stimulation, good tip all the same wink
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by SmashingM(f): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2009
Lollipop by Lil Wayne. Oh! how I love the chorus "she lick me lick me like a lollipop"
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by galatico(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2009
Boyz 2 men _ I'll make love to you !!!
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by rosepearl(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
kolomenta by face
Bumper 2 bumper
kelly handsome, does'nt really fits with the topic but when i hear them i go wire,
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by TheHenrys(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
b]if i'm having sex, i do play baby if you give it to me,i give it to you by Busta Rythmes
and when i make love, i play Yanni Tribute undecided
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by TheHenrys(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
@rockiedink,
@topic
does anyone think listening to Enya and Yanni would count as 'heavenly'?

Man,I wish to meet those 2 guys,Enya n Yanni takes me away everytime,infact i play them before going to work eachday,it inspires me alot.
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
lets get it on-marvin gaye
i'll make luv 2 u-boyz 2 men
give in2 me-micheal jackson
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by freecocoa(f): 3:05am On Jan 07, 2010
said i loved u bt i lied,micheal bolton or dangerously in love with u by beyonce,these songs really brings out the passion in me.
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 07, 2010
blues
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by backbelle: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
mo ngbona felifeli D'BANJ or give them what they want DAGRIN
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
jimmyxxl:

Lol, how did I know I would see this here? cheesy
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by fitzmayowa: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ post, Sexual healing by marvin gay always do the magic for me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by annawhite(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
emmeno:

GUY U NO GO KILL ME I CANT STOP LAUGHING(MAKE GOD NO HEAR YOU O) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Music You Love To Play When Making Love by sohiemi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. / This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / When An Ex Refuses To Return Your Things Back To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.