Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? (5377 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by AmakaG29(f): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
Some girls are vain about money, some men are vain about looks

Barack Obama was broke as hell when Michelle married him, but she had her own. Also, he showed real promise. Maybe you don't look like promise...

Sharing future plans does not mean that everything is figured out. To me it shows the maturity to think ahead and prepare for the future. If some guy told me he didn't have any plans, I would dismiss him as unambitious and lazy.

I'll take security and maturity, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation:

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and excuse why you never want to seize being a scrub. Because you want to save girls from coming to complain on nairaland. What a pathetic loser! Talking about food and all. Typical. It's alright to come here and whine though, and even seek brea.st.s to suck on like the babe that you are. But don't go thinking that every woman who has got standards enough to reject your broke arse is a harlot like whoever has pitied you enough to be managing with you.
there's no need for me to brag with you. I'm a celebrated celebrity already. My fbk inbox is filled up with all sort of love mssgs. My yahoomail, is filled with different kind of picture/semi-nude photos, phone no's of all types of women. I had to switch of my public phone no cuz of texts & calls and all that i love u sms frm girls i haven't seen before. Atleast if i'm that broke, they won't flock around me grin grin grin so when i talk about women & their thinking i know what am saying. Cheers.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: there's no need for me to brag with you. I'm a celebrated celebrity already. My fbk inbox is filled up with all sort of love mssgs. My yahoomail, is filled with different kind of picture/semi-nude photos, phone no's of all types of women. I had to switch of my public phone no cuz of texts & calls and all that i love u sms frm girls i haven't seen before. Atleast if i'm that broke, they won't flock around me grin grin grin so when i talk about women & their thinking i know what am saying. Cheers.

Goes to show how much internet scam skills you've got going on. Pictures of unclad females, phone numbers and all...and you talk about gold digging. Bomboy.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nayah: Lol poster, do you think this is only Nigerian women? look my dear the majority of women or even guys would like to live comfortably, everyone one is ambitious ( the real sense of this word not the materialistic one) and you can't blame your GF to push you to to your best.

Now yes I totally agree, anyone should not expect all things from one side, I mean a couple means sharing, and sharing everything including spendings and you perfeclty right if you say some sisters are waiting all things from their men ( material) without making any effort. We're in 2012 women can work, go to school and bring some food as well at home. As for me, I couldn't pressuring my half just for material, I can and I have to support him in his project but I prefer working myself to have my own comfort first to be respected

Thank you so much... I believe the same too but you see, more than 70% of Nigerian girls do not think of developing themselve . . . They hardly thick: what if my man lose his Job tomorrow, how shall we survive?

They think life is bed of roses-- Life may be good when everthing go rosy, but life, at the same time, is not a bed of roses
bennyraz: there's no need for me to brag with you. I'm a celebrated celebrity already. My fbk inbox is filled up with all sort of love mssgs. My yahoomail, is filled with different kind of picture/semi-nude photos, phone no's of all types of women. I had to switch of my public phone no cuz of texts & calls and all that i love u sms frm girls i haven't seen before. Atleast if i'm that broke, they won't flock around me grin grin grin so when i talk about women & their thinking i know what am saying. Cheers.

Thank you bro... You just reminded me of my friend's experience with a female banker. I swear; this i not made up to rubbish the ladies( Besides, I respect the responsible ones a lot and I would not stand by and watch anyone insult his mother. That is me) Now, after my friend finished school, he got a job with an oil firm and this lady saw the guy's account, phone number, the JUMBO package that oil firm pay their trainee after successful completion of the training, and who paid the money(TOTAL). She invited the guy to her home only to get N.A.K.E.D in front of him as an appeal for sex. How did I know this? My friend told me himself when he was advicing me to face my studies and never worry about women, just as most people have done here( thanks folks). He declined and left her there.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
2sexy:

Thank you bro... You just reminded me of my friend's experience with a female banker. I swear; this i not made up to rubbish the ladies( Besides, I respect the responsible ones a lot and I would not stand by and watch anyone insult his mother. That is me) Now, after my friend finished school, he got a job with an oil firm and this lady saw the guy's account, phone number, the JUMBO package that oil firm pay their trainee after successful completion of the training, and who paid the money(TOTAL). She invited the guy to her home only to get N.A.K.E.D in front of him as an appeal for sex. How did I know this? My friend told me himself when he was advicing me to face my studies and never worry about women, just as most people have done here( thanks folks). He declined and left her there.

Your friend was deliberately economical with the truth. The story just don't add up
A female banker saw his fat account balance then invited him to her house and all of a sudden decided to go naked and he eventually left her hanging bla bla bla shocked shocked shocked shocked

If your friend wasn't interested he definitely wouldn't go to the female banker's house in the first place bro

He sampled her/cleaned mouth then advice you to pay more attention to your books rather than focusing on the numerous desperate girls out there.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee:
Your friend was deliberately economical with the truth. The story just don't add up
A female banker saw his fat account balance then invited him to her house and all of a sudden decided to go naked and he eventually left her hanging bla bla bla shocked shocked shocked shocked

If your friend wasn't interested he definitely wouldn't go to the female banker's house in the first place bro

He sampled her/cleaned mouth then advice you to pay more attention to your books rather than focusing on the numerous desperate girls out there.

You probably would do the thing right? but let tell you something: there are very principleed people still on planet earth and not some cheap monkey!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
2sexy:

You probably would do the thing right? but let tell you something: there are very principleed people still on planet earth and not some cheap monkey!
Off-course I would and common sense tells me that principled people stay away from temptations.
If your friend was that principled then he won't be in a position to witness such.

Absolutely no point taking advantage of our Nigerian sisters then going around advising their own peeps to stay away from them.
In my world, it's called double standards Sir
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation:

Goes to show how much internet scam skills you've got going on. Pictures of unclad females, phone numbers and all...and you talk about gold digging. Bomboy.
am so enjoying NL. No need for me to write much again. You might be one of the girls that sent an unclad pix to me. Who knows Ur mssgs might be on my phone Who knows As far as i'm concerned. I've giving d poster my candid response & if you're hating or beefing? Go hang yourself.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee:
Off-course I would and common sense tells me that principled people stay away from temptations.
If your friend was that principled then he won't be in a position to witness such.

Absolutely no point taking advantage of our Nigerian sisters then going around advising their own peeps to stay away from them.

Well ,good for you. But the guy got a fiancee and he made her understand that before leaving. And how on earth would you know what some has in mind untill they reveal it?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: am so enjoying NL. No need for me to write much again. You might be one of the girls that sent an unclad pix to me. Who knows Ur mssgs might be on my phone Who knows As far as i'm concerned. I've giving d poster my candid response & if you're hating or beefing? Go hang yourself.

Why, but I gave my 'candid' response first so you must have hung and be speaking from the underworld already. You just can't handle the truth that your pathetic little life is of no use to yourself and anyone around you. Pauper.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
2sexy:

Well ,good for you. But the guy got a fiancee and he made her understand that before leaving. And how on earth would you know what some has in mind untill they reveal it?
Dude, are you actually listening to yourself? how on earth will his fiancée agree to him going to visit another girl at her house. For what would be the first question by any lady which will then be followed by "I'm not comfortable with you going to meet any lady. why can't you guys discuss any business matters in the office"
You don't fight temptation, you AVOID IT
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee:
Dude, are you actually listening to yourself? how on earth will his fiancée agree to him going to visit another girl at her house. For what would be the first question by any lady which will then be followed by "I'm not comfortable with you going to meet any lady. why can't you guys discuss any business matters in the office"
You don't fight temptation, you AVOID IT

That one na your own wahala... The guy, I know was the best student during his time, well focused and principled.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by jaybee3(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
ok nothing do you
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
@jaybee. Why now? Why are you hiding my post. Let me tongue lash that gold digger.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by jaybee3(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: @jaybee. Why now? Why are you hiding my post. Let me tongue lash that gold digger.

Now you have to use jaybee as cover too? Lmao @tongue lash. If only you knew...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation:

jaybee u see what you've caused now Well since we can fight outside d forum. If you know that you are the true daughter of your mother. Come and meet me @ radio house opposite international conference center Abuja. I'm on the 12th floor. I'm on pink shirt. Apparently am the only one on dreads here. I'll be here till 7pm. If you get liver come around. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by KevinII(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation:

Rocktation why now? Why?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by charles316: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
[size=13pt]the bitches wouldnt want to stick with u when u are coming up but they would start clustering around u like mosquitoes when u make it. By then they start to preach love and expect u to manage their gaping p.ussies. if only guys would learn. As much as i hate to say this,the women are smarter than most guys. when some guys finally `arrive`,they still go back to those gold diggers.[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by StateOfMind: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee:

I agree completely with your second paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Rocktation(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
Rocktation why now? Why?

Kevin, I did not go looking for trouble. It came to me. And now, they expect me to board a plane to go fight some radiohead that has got no money and wears pink like a dumb blonde. Yuk!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by KevinII(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Rocktation:

Kevin, I did not go looking for trouble. It came to me. And now, they expect me to board a plane to go fight some radiohead that has got no money and wears pink like a dumb blonde. Yuk!
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Tell him to send you plane tickets and see him crawl back grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Amaka G29:
Some girls are vain about money, some men are vain about looks

Barack Obama was broke as hell when Michelle married him, but she had her own. Also, he showed real promise. Maybe you don't look like promise...

Sharing future plans does not mean that everything is figured out. To me it shows the maturity to think ahead and prepare for the future. If some guy told me he didn't have any plans, I would dismiss him as unambitious and lazy.

I'll take security and maturity, thank you!

So not true ma'am. He was just an average American. . Ok?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
Oruko ti baba ba ma so omo e, inu e l'ongbe. (the name a father will give his child is inside him). I rest my case. Dai iska.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by ATMC(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2012
@topic in answer to their names oriaku
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by 2sexy(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2012
charles316: [size=13pt]the bitches wouldnt want to stick with u when u are coming up but they would start clustering around u like mosquitoes when u make it. By then they start to preach love and expect u to manage their gaping p.ussies. if only guys would learn. As much as i hate to say this,the women are smarter than most guys. when some guys finally `arrive`,they still go back to those gold diggers.[/size]
lol, like d ex i had. She realised that I would be a graduate soon and started her snakish approach... After playing along for a while, I just told her that "I CANT MARRY YOU" I believe she got shocked... Cos dat was her plan.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
90% of chics av contentment issues..90 percent of guys wud leave their babe for a finer one...But no SENSIBLE guy wud leave a GOOD WOMAN for a gold digger and no SENSIBLE should leave a GOOD MAN for money that cn disappear anytime....One girl that I was tryin to toast back then actually told me on my grad ceremony that wen I start working and buy a car I shud cme back for her.ℓ☺ℓ....What cn I say.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
2sexy: My second girlfriend just told me to get a good job and come back for her. Hey, I am still in school and will be graduating this year by God's grace.

I laugh when I see girls throw away opportunity away without realising it but sooner than later, some will say they are desperate to get married because of the age factor.

Another thing is that they often want to know my plans, but it is not is not my style to discuss future plans with my girlfriend. If she cant see with her eyes or be patient enough to support me, that is her problem.

I remember a few years back when one left me in search for already made man and luckily she found a working class guy, gave her vriginity to the guy, but today already made man don waka.

This girl in question has not even taken the time to really get to know me or what I am capable of doing, she just told me that she is not ready for a relationship and that she does not want to spend years in dating and that if she would date, it is one that will lead to marriage. She said the date would last for a year and some months and eventaully lead to marriage-- Alice in Wonder Land!

A typical case of wanting to reap without sowing. . ..
More to come!
abeg make u no blame the babes ooo.condition for naija eally dey tough ooo.ehen food no dey,money no dey,light no dey and even transport fare don go up.so a naija babe wey get sense na ready made men wey get plenty men na im dem go wan marry grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by chikeorji123(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
bennyraz: na mumu u be. Can't you read d poster very well. Why do u think alot of women are looking for marriage this days. When they where meant to get serious with a guy in the making, they refused. They began to look for ready made guys and they thought a woman was not there when the guy was in the making abi I would never marry a woman that was not by me when i was nothing. I would marry a woman that was by me when i was nothing and i turned to something. Any other girl that comes when am made na chop & dumped. Thats the way ready made guys think. Non would marry a gold digger.

Perfect point,if u can't stand by ur guy when he's noting then forget about been married
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? by ggood: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
some-girl:
I'm amused when I read threads pronouncing all nigerian women materilaistic.
Granted, many are lazy and greedy, however there are lots of women who have stood by guys when they were and had nothing yet these guys went ahead and chose some other girls over them when they became successful.
Goes both ways.

your right nigga ''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex / Young Nigerian Couple Share After Se-x Photos On Facebook(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.