Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out (12989 Views)

FG May Ban Importation Of Generators / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit / Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by lekzwyc(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
sadyeek: This can't be true, why is it that you people deliberately look for the trouble of Muslims and at the end when they retaliate you call Muslims all sorth of names. Islam is a way of life, it's life it's self. You can't be a muslim and not have Islam in your life. They go hand in hand.

U retaliate by bombing them, destroying life and properties?...islam is a religion of peace indeed.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by born2boink(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
They should blame boko haram and not fashola. Because boko haram days and their people are number..Good move fashola
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by kazlaw2000: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
It's a pity how desperate some so called Muslims are about courting Western/Secularists approval. Fashola should know that he won't get anything not destined for him. So he thinks these anti-Islamic actions of his would give him south-wide approval for a presidential ticket. I dey smile. People full of their base desires and shallow thinking.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by lekzwyc(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
anataala: hello,

that is not possible, is a joker, he is just playing with a tail of a tiger

Another boko haram in making....run for ur life...he's got bomb oooooo
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by jamil2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DIt was the same dude that calls for the entire religious Centre should be paying tax I don’t know if this law has implemented.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Abujabir24: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
What possible reason is Fashola going to give for the ban of Hijab? Are the girls or women now a threat a your democracy? @op you mentioned in France that President Sarkozy banned the use of Hijab, so we should start copying what other countries are doing because we cannt take care of our own problems ourselves. You also said Fashola is a Muslim, but i bet you he is not a practising Muslim. Please if Mr Fashola doesnt want a serious riot in the peaceful state of Lagos, then this issue should be the least thing on his mind.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Cant they wear their unformed like every other students? Must you bring religion into everything?

the meaning of what you just said is cant they dress like the christians do?
That is like forcing them to choose a .life different from the one they want, a big tramp on their fundamental human right
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by StarFlux: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
oj2alan:
May God forgive ur stinking mouth!
why o? islam has caused so many conflicts. i do not hate anyone, but islam cant be allowed to win
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by naffysa(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ko possible rara
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by lekzwyc(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
kazlaw2000: It's a pity how desperate some so called Muslims are about courting Western/Secularists approval. Fashola should know that he won't get anything not destined for him. So he thinks these anti-Islamic actions of his would give him south-wide approval for a presidential ticket. I dey smile. People full of their base desires and shallow thinking.

C H̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥w he thinks.."people full of their base desires and shallow thinking"...people can't think shallowly than d way u think here.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by naptu2: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
1) Lagos State Government has not announced a ban on the hijab in schools (until they announce a ban, everything else is just rumour and speculation).

2) If they announce a ban, the proper thing for aggrieved people to do would be to go to court. Violence or threat of violence will not solve anything.

toba: The Chairman of Muslim Lawyers Association of Nigeria, Lagos chapter, Barrister Musediq Akanni Sanni has said that there was no report of banning the use of Hijab by Muslim students in public schools.

Sanni however said, [b]so far, no student association has reported any ban on the use of hijab.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Akanbi1509(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
I can see that you are the most idiot human being on earth, u can just imagine what is the subject of matter here and listing to to what u r saying? Well today is not your crying hour, i think soon the end shall judge. Idiot!!!!!
belovedaja: Islam has destroyed nigeria. I dont care what they wear or not wear. A religion full of deception is islam (a religion of violence).
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by ziccoit: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
This proposal is beyond human being not to mention a state governor.
If we ban all kind of religion activity in our national lives, Christians would suffer beyond repair. They are the one that has turned all public places into religion house. Banning would mean no more money for the pastors.

Inside the vehicle, banks, hospitals, schools etc., you see them creating unnecessary nuisance in the name of worshiping.

I know Christians would jubilate at this unthinkable unrealistic proposal,. You should be shooting yourself at foot unknowingly.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by amosy007: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
sadyeek: This can't be true, why is it that you people deliberately look for the trouble of Muslims and at the end when they retaliate you call Muslims all sorth of names. Islam is a way of life, it's life it's self. You can't be a muslim and not have Islam in your life. They go hand in hand.
u are a bomba clat ..
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
kemiola89: this Fashola's law is getting outta hand, why must he be dictating to people on what not to wear. Expect war from the muslim's
Here we go with the usual crap. There is a school uniform which all student must wear. This is part of the rules and regulations of the school. Why violate the rules with your religious dressing? If my religion is IYA, would I be allowed to go to school with my cloths filled with charms and amulets? If you cant adhere to the rules of the school, why not go to an all Muslim school?
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by isalegan2: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
people, don't get yourselves worked up over nothing. fashola wouldn't dare; vanguard is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by ziccoit: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
StarFlux: why o? islam has caused so many conflicts. i do not hate anyone, but islam cant be allowed to win

It is not open to human approval what Almighty Allah has decreed. Islam is the only religion on the surface of the earth and the heaven, others are just human ideologies.

Hope you don't sink in your stinking thinking. That day no be joke o.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by amosy007: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
kazlaw2000: It's a pity how desperate some so called Muslims are about courting Western/Secularists approval. Fashola should know that he won't get anything not destined for him. So he thinks these anti-Islamic actions of his would give him south-wide approval for a presidential ticket. I dey smile. People full of their base desires and shallow thinking.
m0ron u are the shallow thinker... How can u think from ur anus?
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by amosy007: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
lekzwyc:

Another boko haram in making....run for ur life...he's got bomb oooooo

lol *grabbing relay stick*
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
StarFlux: why o? islam has caused so many conflicts. i do not hate anyone, but islam cant be allowed to win

this is how you cause trouble. I have always said that an average christian is more intolerant than an average Muslim. While a Muslim would however make bold claims to what they believe in and keep to them, the hypocritical christians would enschew cowardice and just move wv the flow with such claims as the 'heart is all that matters' grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
ziccoit: This proposal is beyond human being not to mention a state governor.
If we ban all kind of religion activity in our national lives, Christians would suffer beyond repair. They are the one that has turned all public places into religion house. Banning would mean no more money for the pastors.

Inside the vehicle, banks, hospitals, schools etc., you see them creating unnecessary nuisance in the name of worshiping.

I know Christians would jubilate at this unthinkable unrealistic proposal,. You should be shooting yourself at foot unknowingly.

thank You o. Their ways are more disturbing to others but no one cries for a ban on their mode of worship. I wonder how covering your body affects any1
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
amosy007:
u are a bomba clat ..

if you read his\her posts again, u'd realise it makes sense.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Here we go with the usual crap. There is a school uniform which all student must wear. This is part of the rules and regulations of the school. Why violate the rules with your religious dressing? If my religion is IYA, would I be allowed to go to school with my cloths filled with charms and amulets? If you cant adhere to the rules of the school, why not go to an all Muslim school?

does the Nigerian constitution give room for religious activities in public places or not? If it does, then why shouldnt he be allowed to go to school wv his charms?

Does the hijab affect anyone at all or stop them from teaching or learning? The next time you think intolerance, think you
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by godello: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
la furia: Hw does wearing hijab affects the performance of d skul or d teachers. As far this matter is corncerned it is not for the christian to comment becos their opinion is not needed sine the subject matter is of no value to them. Fashola shld just be careful, give me one reason y he shld ban hijab in public skuls wen that has being d norm 4 long time with no form of harrasment or discrimination. Y does he want to want to get himself into trivail issue as far as the work of d govt is concerned. There are skuls in north where d muslims wear hijabs and the christians don't and not for once are d christians force to wear hijab. Since it is public skul, student shld be allowed to pratice their religion. Will wait and see wat fashola has to say.
u ar daft to say dat! The olumba should like wise wear their sutan to school and workplaces na. Ther is alwayz a dress code 4 skuls. Islamic religion my foot.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by amosy007: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
deols:

the meaning of what you just said is cant they dress like the christians do?
That is like forcing them to choose a .life different from the one they want, a big tramp on their fundamental human right

shut up. if u want to see how xtians dress go to vaticans or israel... The fact that christianity doesnt impose outfits on people like islam doesnt mean people cannot start dressing like cherubim and serafim to school or wearing celestial or pope or nuns outfits to school... Buh christians follow rules and regulation of only uniform, let the muslim do that to or send their kid to saudi arabia, yemen or afghanistan to school... For fhuck sake this is a secular state not for muslims and christians alone.. There are other bielives out there that have the ryt to worship whateva they want. Why do u guys have to keep oppresing everyone as if u guys are invicinble
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Sweetnecta: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
while non of us is an angel, it is against the norm of religion for any adherent to work against the core qualities of said religion.
a muslim who disregard authentic hadith is bad. a muslim who disregards the injunction of God as it is revealed in the Quran is worse.

The gentle Abu Bakr [RA} with support of Ali bin Abitalib [RA] fought those who wished to eliminate zakat after the death of the messenger [as].

For a muslim to want to ban Hijab as governor Raji is attempting to do, is the height of unIslamic.

I really do not blame him since his wife does not wear Hijab and every man can look at the goods.

Note to self: Never leave yourself to have a paganic last name and never marry a spouse that will not prostrate to God. Women are the people who govern the men who govern, the reason IFAsola has no regard to what Allah has commanded.
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Sweetnecta: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
It is a secular state those who are not muslims argue. Yet they do not mind when Sunday is made to a weekly no working day/holiday.
They do not mind that they are free to wear whatever or wear nothing at all. Why is it now a headache for IFAsola and others that muslims wish to cover up?

Where is fairness, even if we throw morality out to the wind? Shouldn't the muslims have the rights of clothing, etc, like those who have the right of clothing by defrocking?
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by amosy007: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
ziccoit: This proposal is beyond human being not to mention a state governor.

if that is the case so be it... Christians are not easily oppressed... If fashola destroy all churches in lagos today it wouldnt stop people from worshiping.. Christians can worship in their room coz they feel God is everywhere... Only muslims have to be in mosques to face the moon before they can worship

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
toba:
I wonder too ooo. In some org, wearing of hijab isnt allowed even by muslim bosses. Some muslims prohibits their staff from wearing same. even Fashola a muslim is working against it.

Fundamentalism and extremism is not good

what else is expected of you? Someday, some1 will ban you from building any church anywhere for the land would belong to all nd d law would have to be respected. Hope u'd shine ur teeth happily when it happens
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Ganys: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
@OP... Your hatred for islam and muslims is visible, no amount of your conspiracy will undermine islam. Fashola is not a real muslim, what do you expect from a Gov who knee down for Slapper in cheif and 'Daddy G.O to hell' on lagos ibadan express way. i know those bandage wearing theif imam of Lagos state will never react to this. They only fight for their pocket and that is all. Its high time muslims in south west rise against oppresion from a catholic Gov bearing muslim name. Boko haram is a product of negligence and injustice, and we can all see the fruit today. Stop fashola from planting another seed of hatred between muslim and christian in Lagos state.
Fashola should have made bold his intention of grooming young kids in lagos to become Prostitute in thier later life. nonsense
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by deols(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
nagoma: He should ban wearing cloth all together. All of us including fashola wear born naked. You ban everything or allow people the choice.

yes. It would be good if he starts walking unclad. After all, his dress sense is christian and that should be banned. Fashola is digging his own graves. He'll learn soon
Re: Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
muslims, must everything lead to war, revenge, death?
why cant you embrace peace and sensibility ? haba!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Group Protests, Block National Assembly Entrance Over Corruption / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds / 2023: Ben Ayade Presents N330 Billion "budget of Quantum Infinitum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.