Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Olumba Olumba Obu - Who Is He? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu - Who Is He? (2390 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu - Who Is He? by IWORA: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
I read many inglorious comments about Olumba Olumba Obu , the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe and leader of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. I think I have some information to share with forum members who care to know. But, I wish to advise that if you do not know about an issue or a person do not condemn rather ask for information on him/her or on it.

The world has spoken ill about Olumba, a personality they have refused to know. What if Olumba is not guilty of all the accusations and falsehood told against him? It means the false bearers are liers and therefore agents of the devil. Can any body tell the forume sincerely what he/she has observed in Olumba's teachings and deeds that are anti-Christ: not hear say? I desire to educate all those who wish to know about Olumba. Let me know if you want to know. For now, have this for your information. The governments of the world are now become the government of Jehovah God and His Christ. Very soon all will know about this. For now, let love reign. If you are still practicing evil: murderer, fornicator, adulterer, thief,hater of good things, etc repent for the judgement time is near . But those who practice love are in the light and do not need to fear. Of a truth, the evil days are here and the end is very nigh. You will give account of what you have done. Remain blessed. Apostle Agara, I G.

(1) (Reply)

Can A (bornagain) Christain Hold A Chieftaincy Title ? / Do Me And I Do You God No Go Vex / Does God Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.