Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Girls Cheat More Than Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Cheat More Than Guys (948 Views)

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Cheat More Than Guys by snugle: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2007
ITS a crazy world we live in.
A couple of weeks ago, heard bout a girl,while with anotha guy,swearing with her life to her boyfriend that he doesnt ever trust her. And the guy was appologising for not trusting her. why are girls so mean at times. Im of the opinion that girls do cheat more than guys.i mean,do you know where she's been before coming to see you?

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CANT KILL YOU, BUT IT CAN PUT YOU THROUGH STUFF YOU WONT BELIEVE YOU CAN LIVE THROUGH!
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by Joey82(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2007
i dont know if girls cheat more but fact remains that 1 can easily detect when a guy is cheating than when a girl is.

guys can change at once and reduce the attention/care immediately he finds a new love, and in a way, causing suspicion, but girls can pretend forever, its amazing how they're able to shear time/love evenly btw 2 or more menwithout any one raising eyebrows. grin
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by Eddie4real(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Joey82,

my man, u r so correct. Thats absolutly true.

@ snugle,

yea, they sure r smarter doing that.
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by IderaN(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
i totally disagree with dat. angry

ladies don't cheat just like that, there might be a reason for it which might be the fault of the guy
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by snugle: 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2007
Idera .N:

i totally disagree with that. angry

ladies don't cheat just like that, there might be a reason for it which might be the fault of the guy

and what reason culd dat b?money,attention,,respect,show off,insufficient sex,to gain points
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by sammy6(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
@joey82
I totally agree
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by Pain(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Snugle, I kinda like U. Give me a shout on the mail behind my profile. Its not my actual, but we can hook up and chat from there on my actual. Im kinda lonely. Its been a longtime I chatted. I have some time in my hand and some pranks up my sleeve. Lets just say i need someone to talk 2 okay?
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by gbegbs: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2007
joey82 is absolutely correct girls can switch around guys and they will never know but guys so transparent dont do it u will easilly get arrested by her grin
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by IderaN(f): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2007
snugle:

and what reason culd that b?money,attention,,respect,show off,insufficient sex,to gain points

yes all this might be the cause especially attention. undecided undecided
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by olskul(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
girls! girls!! girls!!! even when they cheat, they still have a way of putting the blames on guys

i dont think there is a reason gud enuf to make some1 go cheating on another.

a life worth living at all is worth living well O.Y.O cool
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by Xandria: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
Girs cheat just as much as guyz, they are just more apt at hiding it, planning and executing the sneak around and when they have to lie, they are quite frankly, better at it. Plus, a guy will sleep wit some one else and brag to all and sundry. A girl can cheat on you with your father and not make a peep about it, to anyone. So, they may not cheat more, but they certainly cheat better!!
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by snugle: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2007
Xandria:

Girs cheat just as much as guys, they are just more apt at hiding it, planning and executing the sneak around and when they have to lie, they are quite frankly, better at it. Plus, a guy will sleep wit some one else and brag to all and sundry. A girl can cheat on you with your father and not make a peep about it, to anyone. So, they may not cheat more, but they certainly cheat better!!

well said Xandra!
Re: Girls Cheat More Than Guys by lilrukevwe(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
snugle snugle my dear wat u dont know is ur elder brother(Mathew Ashimolie Pastor KICC)
well ladies cheat like wise guys but its always the ladies that shout it out i was JILTED

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck & Advice 2 You All This Season And 4ever / Pregnancy First Marriage Second / The Kind Of Tuface Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.