Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Kind Of Tuface Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Tuface Girl (962 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Tuface Girl by ebbymayox(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2008
pls where can i find the kind of girl ,tuface is talking about(if love is crime)
Re: The Kind Of Tuface Girl by beauteous(f): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
in da village .i guess
Re: The Kind Of Tuface Girl by Ebucca(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2008
I think you will find one inside any of the luxuries. why not try THE YOUNG SHALL GROW? grin
Re: The Kind Of Tuface Girl by cescky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2008
Ebucca:

I think you will find one inside any of the luxuries. why not try THE YOUNG SHALL GROW? grin

not seen the video though??, but christina milan na my girlfriend for dream land,u fit enter there maybe u go see am grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Tuface Girl by timbabng(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2008
cescky:

not seen the video though??, but christina milan na my girlfriend for dream land,u fit enter there maybe u go see am grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Tuface Girl by AiteeAitee: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
ebbymayox:
pls where can i find the kind of girl ,tuface is talking about(if love is crime)
Hi. Were you looking for me?

(1) (Reply)

i want to konw. / Chinese Girl Go Deaf After Long Passionate Kiss / Wonders Shall Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.