Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot (12457 Views)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Kolababa: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Let me say this with utmost disappointment. I have noticed that whenever any post attacks Islam and I put a reply to explain and not attacking anybody or any religion, the moderator will delete my post leaving those post posts that attack Islam to remain. This negates the principle of fairness and objectivity in reporting. Despite the fact that any post that attacks personalty or religion should be discouraged on this forum, some posts that attack Islam and even the personalty of Holy Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) are not deleted on nairaland. Well, I know that this one will also be deleted but let me say that this will be the last time i will be visiting this site because fairness and objectivity is no more there.
You can even delete my account or let us know that Pro Christianity posts are allowed on nairaland.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
People that has never been to Osun state before are just commenting base on religious and political sentiments, come to the state and see things for yourself, how can a state have a coat of arm and flag to the extent of removing the national coat of arm and flag from all public office and place and replacing them with the state's own, only the national anthem is the Nigeria symbol that still exist in Osun. As per the religious group, Aregbesola used them as his body guards as at 2007 when he was campaigning for election but I don't know whether he's still using them, even the former Gov build a house for them and bought them a bus which later killed some of them in an accident which they blame on the "evil" bus, he did that to calm things down during the face off between them and masqurades and to solicit for there support in the election as this people are very many and increasing everyday, come to Iwo and do your findings these people are spreading fast and they are capable of doing anything, Aregbe might not be supporting them but they use to get away with anything they do and they decide when and how other religious group operates. This is how Boko Haram starts.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by tocin44(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
LEARN HOW U CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE EASILY,LEGALLY.. VERY REAL..INTRESTED? MANTOSINUNITED1@YAHOO.COM, 08091209976,08077197616
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

No. I think the North poses a greater threat. The FG should curtail that area first. No need acting like the EFCC. . .going after small fish while sharks are on the lose. Are there bombings in Osun State?

The entire army is on every street in the North. What more do you want? Just pray Osun doesn't get to that level, they can find out from the Northerners and Niger Deltans (those with first hand experience) that military occupation is a terrifying prospect.

How did a person like Aregbesola ever get into govt? I am no longer surprised at the call for his medical records.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awhy.com:
People that has never been to Osun state before are just commenting base on religious and political sentiments, come to the state and see things for yourself, how can a state have a coat of arm and flag to the extent of removing the national coat of arm and flag from all public office and place and replacing them with the state's own, only the national anthem is the Nigeria symbol that still exist in Osun. As per the religious group, Aregbesola used them as his body guards as at 2007 when he was campaigning for election but I don't know whether he's still using them, even the former Gov build a house for them and bought them a bus which later killed some of them in an accident which they blame on the "evil" bus, he did that to calm things down during the face off between them and masqurades and to solicit for there support in the election as this people are very many and increasing everyday, come to Iwo and do your findings these people are spreading fast and they are capable of doing anything, Aregbe might not be supporting them but they use to get away with anything they do and they decide when and how other religious group operates. This is how Boko Haram starts.

Brother, you are only partially correct. Aregbesola has actually replaced the national anthem with an unknown one as well.
As for tawun, they form the group of servants that carry unknown flags in procession before Aregbesola (like an emperor) at official gatherings.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
I'm saddened by the comments of most southerners here. Anytging that will lead to the total disintegration of this entity should be admonished not castigated.
Aregbe please take osun to benin republic or anywhere you wish
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by otinwa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
All ACN governors in south west except Fashola are error.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by psalmizt(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
I have gone through most comments here and I must confess only Awhy.com and beaf have been able to look at this allegation objectively. If a sitting governor in a federal system decides to remove elements of our nationhood and even change the national anthem, then the only word in English language that can be used is SECESSION. I am greatly pained that the ACN always like to talk politics and equally heat up the polity with their naivety at our delicate this nation his. I served in Osun state and I know if given a chance the state can go the way of Borno or even Yobe. Someone needs to drum it up the Ogbeni Governor, you don't remove the nation's coat of arm from a political office. With all these over sabi of the governor sef, as far as I can remember Lagos state was the first to come up with its own flag and motto in the current dispensation and I don't think anyone has accused Fashola for removing the Nigeria's coat of arm from his office.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by amosy007: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2012
gulfer: Secede to where and become what? Whomever came up with the report should be jailed for leading the government (GEJ) astray. Even before his election we know him to tend towards Islamic fundamentalism even in the way he dresses etc; so where was the clearance to contest report then by the State Security Service (SSS)?

the reason s becoz pdp lost only in osun in southwest state... So its payback time 4rm poverty developent people (pdp)
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by tpia5: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
Trouble started when the Director General of DSS, Mr. Ekpeyong Ita compiled a security report

undecided
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by olusogo: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
@PRO01; Your father is "extremly gross, filthy, and unkempt animal (physically, mentally and spiritually) mad. In fact you and every member of your family are disgrace to progressive body of this nation. You are so backward in your thought. Since you have failed yourself to smell the plot of PDP. It was only in Osun State out of all south-west States that GEJ lost in 2011 presidential election. For your information Aregbe is from Ijesha land, a christian dominated area, they are in his support. Ta'awun Muslim society is like any other muslim society that have influence in Iwo, a muslim dominated area. There is no room for Boko Haram in Yoruba land. The State anthem is recited in every occasion in Ogun State, infact Osun State emulated Ogun in that line.
If President GEJ can go to "REDEEM CAMP" and associate with his Christian brethren, he also solicits for offerings for churches(don't forget he must have paid his tithe to Churches from the money he steals from Nigeria) and nobody dares tagging him of evil, fanatic or a crusader, or trying to turn Nigeria to a Christian country. If Aregbe , a muslim, associates with other muslims, what is the problem? Are you saying nobody should be a muslim in Nigeria because of Boko Haram, or a muslim should apostatized because he is now a governor.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Really? Then look at this objectively - psalmizt is a thief who stole 1 billion naira from Osun with the aid of Beaf and Awhy.com!!!!

Of course, I don't know you or have any information that you are a thief. The point is that ANY FOOL CAN SIT DOWN AND WRITE NONSENSE. It behoves on sane individuals to realize that reading it does not mean IT IS TRUE.

The question then is: Are you sane?

Beaf is a born liar, and when he takes his lying tongue to church tomorrow may the good lord have mercy on him not to return a mute - because the lord detests lying tongues!!!

psalmizt: I have gone through most comments here and I must confess only Awhy.com and beaf have been able to look at this allegation objectively. If a sitting governor in a federal system decides to remove elements of our nationhood and even change the national anthem, then the only word in English language that can be used is SECESSION. I am greatly pained that the ACN always like to talk politics and equally heat up the polity with their naivety at our delicate this nation his. I served in Osun state and I know if given a chance the state can go the way of Borno or even Yobe. Someone needs to drum it up the Ogbeni Governor, you don't remove the nation's coat of arm from a political office. With all these over sabi of the governor sef, as far as I can remember Lagos state was the first to come up with its own flag and motto in the current dispensation and I don't think anyone has accused Fashola for removing the Nigeria's coat of arm from his office.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Lying tongue! You were with Aregbesola in Lagos where he was disturbing and slapping Fashola. You were also with him in Osogbo where Tawun was carrying his flags. At the same time, you were in Abuja helping DSS write a JSS1 student rumour paper aka security report.

If Tawun or any other group is proving to be a problem let the FG develop some balls [/b]to take direct and timely action, and put it down before it snowballs.

But who am I kidding? This cowardly approach, which is completely ineffective and earns the President more political enemies, is how BH became a monster in the North.

[b]Aregbesola, though a muslim, put up a Christmas and New Year celebration in Osun State that was unheard of in Nigeria.
The same Aregbesola, only a week ago, marked Easter by giving free rides to travellers from Lagos to Osogbo for the celebrations.

The lies of the wicked will destroy them.

Beaf: Brother, you are only partially correct. Aregbesola has actually replaced the national anthem with an unknown one as well.
As for tawun, they form the group of servants that carry unknown flags in procession before Aregbesola (like an emperor) at official gatherings.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Ufeolorun(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
CuteTj: i don't think the grudge is between ACN and the minority group that produced the President but its a war between the opposition( ACN, Tunde Bakare) and PDP. Unfortunately, because the President is PDP, any attack on the PDP also hits him. Stop taking every attack on the President as an attack on his tribe. The SW is too enlightned to engage in Religious extremism so it can't happen in the SW unlike the North. The On Muslim and Christian day celebrations, they both felicitate between themselves and eat with each other. As for you and your people waiting for religious extremism and then war in SW, im sorry but you will have to wait till eternity. You better change that your strategy because it won't work.
Same Aregbesola gave free train ride to people during Easter
Its the biggest dreams of this illiberal set of human beings,they hardly know what diversity of opinion and way of life mean.
Its has always been one of the biggest rumination of people who come from parts of Nigeria where small minded ethnic and religious bigotry have been the order of the day. Religious balance: How SW does it has been a source of confusion for a lot of these people.
The northerners are trying to radicalise the Muslim Sw while those Non-Sw, illiberal southern christian with disgust for Islam are also playing their games on one side
We have to continue to show both sides that:"It is important to draw
wisdom from different places. If you take
it from only one place it become rigid
and stale"
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf:

Brother, you are only partially correct. Aregbesola has actually replaced the national anthem with an unknown one as well.
I stop watching the state's TV in 2010, so I don't really got to see all those people they claimed to be carrying the state flag in front of him wherever he goes, the man even came here (Iwo) today, I guess he came to meet his people on the said security stuff. All I care about is this Tawunu people, they are big treats to us.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji: Really? Then look at this objectively - psalmizt is a thief who stole 1 billion naira from Osun with the aid of Beaf and Awhy.com!!!!

Of course, I don't know you or have any information that you are a thief. The point is that ANY FOOL CAN SIT DOWN AND WRITE NONSENSE. It behoves on sane individuals to realize that reading it does not mean IT IS TRUE.

The question then is: Are you sane?

Beaf is a born liar, and when he takes his lying tongue to church tomorrow may the good lord have mercy on him not to return a mute - because the lord detests lying tongues!!!

I don't care whether you believe or not, I never said Aregbe truely supports the group, nobody cares about Boko Haram until they start showing us that they really exists.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by rabzy01: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Security report in the hands of Daily Sun? This is complete rubbish?
This is nothing but the handy work of Christian extremists, supporters of the ruling party.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
Then you don't want to be associated with Beaf - sorry if you got mixed up.

I would be concerned about Tawunu as well, and encourage the FG to take direct and timely action if the group is developing unhealthy wings.

However, the rest of the "JSS1 student rumor" aka "security" report indicates that this really has nothing to do with Tawunu, but the desperate moves of "demented political assassins" whom Beaf leads here on NL. They are begining to behave like the Gestapo of Nazi Germany.

Awhy.com:

I don't care whether you believe or not, I never said Aregbe truely supports the group, nobody cares about Boko Haram until they start showing us that they really exists.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji:
Then you don't want to be associated with Beaf - sorry if you got mixed up.

I would be concerned about Tawunu as well, and encourage the FG to take direct and timely action if the group is developing unhealthy wings.

However, the rest of the "JSS1 student rumor" aka "security" report indicates that this really has nothing to do with Tawunu, but the desperate moves of "demented political assassins" whom Beaf leads here on NL. They are begining to behave like the Gestapo of Nazi Germany.

But why are you taking Aregbe's matter too personal like this, are you in anyway related to him, if not then you must be a muslim or ACN supporter or better still a PDP hater, just wondering why someone will be this passionate about Aregbe.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awhy.com:

But why are you taking Aregbe's matter too personal like this, are you in anyway related to him, if not then you must be a muslim or ACN supporter or better still a PDP hater, just wondering why someone will be this passionate about Aregbe.

He is simply asking u to always remember to make use of ur brain effectively whenever u see any news report. No offence. Not all news reports are true
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by olapluto(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awhy.com:

Where are you in Iwo? And how has the group's activities affected you negatively? If you are truly in Iwo, I have some questions for you. This report is as silly as PDP can get. The group has ZERO influence even in Iwo town. I cannot believe people are even thinking there is any sense in this story. Most people just make up their minds when anything Islam is mentioned.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

He is simply asking u to always remember to make use of ur brain effectively whenever u see any news report. No offence. Not all news reports are true
I don't think you really read my first post, the only news here is that Aregbe is placed under security for planning to cut the state out of the country and training some groups to help him in the process, which I never said it's true or false in my post, all I'm saying is that the group really exist and there operations are questionable, Demdem use your brain or read my post first before commenting next time.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by chino11(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
This yorooba ACN party should be scrapped by INEC. They are bunch of rascals without focus. I keep wondering because if not for the criminal minded Salami that awarded misleading judgement to all these Yoruba debased governors, the poor people of Oshun won't have the likes of this clown as a governor
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awhy.com:

My brother, I really wouldn't bother replying Koruji. That guy is unstable.
I don't see why anyone would take the tawun threat lightly, or do we want to see extremist Arabs with money trooping in first? They have a way of inviting themselves into any extremist hotspots.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by temmytanny(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
jason123: Sun Newspaper? ROMFL!

*Until I see it on Vanguard or Punch*
you just made a good point there. What do u xpect orji kalu SUN to say about ACN?
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by temmytanny(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
chino11: This yorooba ACN party should be scrapped by INEC. They are bunch of rascals without focus. I keep wondering because if not for the criminal minded Salami that awarded misleading judgement to all these Yoruba debased governors, the poor people of Oshun won't have the likes of this clown as a governor
your igbo generation is insan-e
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awhy.com:

I don't think you really read my first post, the only news here is that Aregbe is placed under security for planning to cut the state out of the country and training some groups to help him in the process, which I never said it's true or false in my post, all I'm saying is that the group really exist and there operations are questionable, Demdem use your brain or read my post first before commenting next time.

In what way?

ola_pluto:
Where are you in Iwo? And how has the group's activities affected you negatively? If you are truly in Iwo, I have some questions for you. This report is as silly as PDP can get. The group has ZERO influence even in Iwo town. I cannot believe people are even thinking there is any sense in this story. Most people just make up their minds when anything Islam is mentioned.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
An address to the people of the State of Osun over an alleged security report as reported in the media, on Saturday April 14, 2012

My good people of the State of Osun: As you may be aware, some reports in the adversarial section of the media concerning our state and my person should give enough room for concern. There is purported security report alleging that I am working towards islamising the State of Osun and plotting to secede from Nigeria. The first is patently false while the second is laughable.

Nigeria is a secular state in which the people are adherents of diverse religious faiths, while some are not religious at all. In our state here, we have large populations of members of all religious groups, including traditional, who have lived in harmony in the past 150 years, at least. Yoruba cosmogony which accommodates polytheism has made it easy for all religious groups to cohabit, interrelate, intermarry and accommodate each other without the tension and conflict prevalent in other parts of the country on account of religion. There is no family without members of different religious persuasions in Osun.

I have never hidden the fact that I am a Moslem. This is within my constitutional right as a Nigerian. This notwithstanding, within my own family, there are Christians who practice their choice religion freely, without let or hindrance. It is therefore impracticable for any religious group to lord it over anyone, or for a particular government to islamise the state as alleged.

As governor, I am not in any position to promote one religion over another. My cabinet, as is apparent to all, is dominated by Christians. Every member is chosen strictly on the considerations of professional competence, integrity, party membership and loyalty. At no time was their religion considered as the basis for appointment.

Rather, I have promoted personal liberty and every aspect of freedom, including freedom of religion, since we came to power. Ours is the only state where traditionalists, Christians and Moslems are given absolute latitude in all official engagements.

The issue of hijab in schools came up in the last quarter of last year and it was amicably resolved to the knowledge of all security agencies. A meeting was held at the government house attended by religious leaders and security agencies in the state where the matter was laid to rest. There has been no complain or expression of dissatisfaction on the resolution by any group since then.

It is a reflection of our openness, fairness, accommodation and impartiality that prominent Christian religious leaders, including Pastors Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Mathew Ashimolowo of Kingsway International Christian Church in London, Prophet Samuel Abiara of Christ Apostolic Church, the Primate of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Dominion), Archbishop Nicholas Okoh, Prophet Gabriel Fakeye of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Ayo ni o, among others, have visited me at the Government House and commended our administration for promoting religious harmony in the state.

Of course, I have visited the Redemption Camp and several parishes of RCCG and other churches before and since we came to government. Those familiar with church history in Nigeria will know of the Christian revival that broke out in the middle of the last century in Oke-Ooye in Ilesa under Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola which have produced many of today’s great men of God within 30-mile radius of the town. As an Ijesa, I am proud of this religious heritage.

As you are all aware, school uniform in our public schools is part of our well-thought-out policy on education reform. We are constructing state-of-the-art buildings for our schools. We are also introducing free meals in elementary schools. Computer tablets will be given free to our senior secondary schools pupils. It is therefore an infernal mischief straight from the pit of hell for this lofty scheme to be portrayed as an Islamising agenda.

The school uniform, in particular, is a scheme by which Osun-made batik will be sewn as school uniform and, through this, promote the economy of the state. This was not surreptitious. It was nationally advertised for all gifted designers to participate in the bidding process. It is noteworthy that the selection of uniform was made out of the designs shortlisted by officials of the Ministry of Education during the Executive Council meeting of Wednesday April 4, 2012. That council, as I said earlier, is dominated by Christians.

Since coming to power, we have enjoyed a good working relationship with all security agencies in the state. We have promoted peace and harmony among our people. This is in line with a key objective of our administration which is to promote communal peace and harmony. You will all recall that the eight years preceding our coming into office was characterised by brigandage, social upheaval, insecurity of life and property, indiscriminate arrests and detention on false charges, and a virtual state of siege.
During this period, a teenage girl was tied to a tree and physically violated by leaders of a political party, while a celebrated industrialist, an indigene of the state, was beaten to death in a filling station by agents of that party. I do not need to mention members of our party that were hounded, wounded, physically eliminated or driven into exile. My own mother was a victim.

We have however promoted peace by the non-retaliatory and non-vindictive policy we have adopted since coming into office. Our people have embraced peace, and in an exceptional display of large-heartedness, have forgiven the hurt of the past. This has ushered in an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity in the state. All fears are gone; the exiles are returning home; and the economy of the state is growing in leaps and bounds.

If there is any threat to peace, we should look in the direction of a party whose national vice chairman vowed recently to make our state ungovernable. This is not going to happen. Our people have vowed not to allow themselves to be provoked. Their collective resolve is to enjoy all aspects of freedom, including freedom from fear, and live in peace and harmony with one another.

We are Omoluabi, the very epitome of the virtuous, and we have indicated our desire to be projected as such to the world, within our constitutionally guaranteed right in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are proud of our ancestry, noble heritage and our history. We are therefore unapologetic if we cut an image for ourselves that projects who we are within the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are in a federation. It is our bounden duty to reflect this in governance and everyday life.

It is appalling that there is semantic misunderstanding of the difference between ‘Osun State’ and the ‘State of Osun’ which we have adopted. This grammatical hair-splitting will be considered laughable in an elementary English language class.

Our crest is a reflection of our history and proud heritage. Indeed, all the states of Nigeria had their separate crests until 1975 when the military embarked on a more unitarist state policy. Even now, other states and regions have their emblems, crests, flags and slogans.

I want to assure you therefore that there is no cause for alarm. What you are seeing is the handwork of an overzealous and misguided leadership of a security agency that has mixed up allegiance to the constitution, the Nigerian people and their welfare with the partisan interest of a transient occupier of state office. This intelligence, we must assure you, has been in our possession and we have duly notified President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, who we believe has sensed the urgency in the matter and is working to correct this embarrassing disposition of a tiny leadership of a federal agency capable of causing chaos and destabilisation. The shenanigan will pass.

I want you to go about your normal duty without fear or intimidation. You are a strong people, virtuous, indomitable and indefatigable. You overcame the persecution of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, military dictatorship, the travails of Basorun Moshood Abiola and the recent civilian despotism in the state.
Please note and report any strange movements to the police and inform us. It is our duty to ensure your protection and security and we will not fail or disappoint you.

Thank you for listening.
Osun a dara o.

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/i-have-no-plan-islamise-osun-state-or-secede-nigeria-governor-aregbesola
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
Apt response to that load of sentiment that avoids every issue raised.

Beaf: Here are a few of the accusations that Aregbesola failed to address (because they are true).

1. He has sent tawun thugs to Cuba for military training.
2. He has replaced the national anthem at official occassions.
3. No explanation for the strange flags he parades the place with.
4. The Nigerian coat of arms has been removed throughout Osun state and repleaced with one of bogus origins.
5. The hijab is now the official school uniform in Osun.
6. He has replaced his SSS guard with tawun.

Instead, we were regaled with tragic statement after empty statement.

Pathetic.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
When you call your mother and father in, and all three of you sit together in front of a mirror you will alls see the image of unstable.

Beaf:
My brother, I really wouldn't bother replying Koruji. That guy is unstable.
I don't see why anyone would take the tawun threat lightly, or do we want to see extremist Arabs with money trooping in first? They have a way of inviting themselves into any extremist hotspots.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hopefully, u all will shut the ffuck off now
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: ^
Apt response to that load of sentiment that avoids every issue raised.

Those lies called issues by Boko party ought not to be honoured with response. Ogbeni is on the right track

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) / Yar’adua Returns To Work Next Week - Associates / Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.