Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot (12458 Views)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji:

When you call your mother and father in, and all three of you sit together in front of a mirror you will alls see the image of unstable.

Lol! Just get your tawun ticket for special training to Cuba jare! Its all part of the show of shame.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
Is not a new thing, we are fully aware about their army of jihadist, their presence has been detected in de SE and we are prepaid for any action from them.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
I take it you don't know Beaf's antecedents or perhaps just faking.

NL has a great searchable archive - just type in "Beaf and Aregbesola", and watch the kind of "madness" that proceeds out of Beaf's mouth about Aregbesola in particular.

What if I am a muslim, what if I am related to Aregbe, what if I am an ACN supporter? Does that mean that you can read a "JSS1 rumour report" aka "security" report and not be able to see the level of "laughability" in it?

Let me tell you what Beaf is going to do next. He is going to take all these vomit, mix it up with the veritable concotion already in his warped mind and start posting it along with ridiculous pictures like a "buffoonish virus" that I once labeled him, just for this kind of behavior.

Beaf and his group were the onces who led the President down the road where 19 innocent Nigerian lives were snuffed out for a garbage piece of policy filled with all kinds of ridiculous lies. He almost got fired for that. Here we are only a couple of months later, they have started down the same path.

Awhy.com:

But why are you taking Aregbe's matter too personal like this, are you in anyway related to him, if not then you must be a muslim or ACN supporter or better still a PDP hater, just wondering why someone will be this passionate about Aregbe.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
@gbos4sure

BIGOT
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji: I take it you don't know Beaf's antecedents or perhaps just faking.

Beaf and his group were the onces who led the President down the road where 19 innocent Nigerian lives were snuffed out for a garbage piece of policy filled with all kinds of ridiculous lies. He almost got fired for that. Here we are only a couple of months later, they have started down the same path.

Gaddem! shocked
You see proof of why I have concluded that you are unstable?
When did I, an ordinary NLer like you have the power to mislead the President? From where? NL? Oga, you don't need doctors observation to realise certain things.

I magine me getting almost fired by the President! Is he Seun that can ban me from NL, or do you actually think Nigeria is ruled from NL?

You are unstable, bro. Take care of yourself.

@topic
Let us deal with the secessionist Aregbesola and not be diverted by people maniacally pouring venom on others to snatch our collective attention. It is a failed tactic.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
The former Gov (a christian) associated himself with Tawunu, he donated a building and a bus to them (probably for his own political selfishness) Aregbe (a moslem) associating himself with them should not be the issue here, the issue here should be the activities of the group, I personally don't agree that Aregbe really supports there activities because during the hijab saga in Iwo he ordered the closure of all public schools until the issue was resolved and he did'nt utter a word about the issue. The issue should be Tawunu and not Aregbe trying to form his own nation, I'm sure the flag, coat of arms and anthem will vanish immediately there's another Gov. Aregbe will rather oraclelize the state rather than islamizing it.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
if the fed govt has all the proves,they should not waste time monitoring the goat,he should be brought to book immediately.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by kinguwem: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Imbeci'le. . . .which lives and properties are you talking about ? Yours ?
. I guess you are a fairly educated, myopic fanatic who is carried away be the activities of your mentor. If OBJ had taken the right steps when sharia rule was declared in some states, Boko Haram wouldn't have existed. Very soon Osun State will start breeding Almajiris. A stitch in time saves nine. GEJ should nip the plan in the bud.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
kinguwem: . I guess you are a fairly educated, myopic fanatic who is carried away be the activities of your mentor. If OBJ had taken the right steps when sharia rule was declared in some states, Boko Haram wouldn't have existed. Very soon Osun State will start breeding Almajiris. A stitch in time saves nine. GEJ should nip the plan in the bud.

What ffucking step? no law court in Nigeria have ever declared such moves illegal.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
As I believe this report is not completely thru as claims.
I will not like us to introduce sentiment into the PDP COOKED report completely.
Terrosism start from somewhere Aregbe or what ever the name(s) you are called.
PLEASE don't introduce BOKO HARAM/OSUN-HARAM in South West. South West has tolerance for different religions.
Keep your FANATISM under your roof and don't breed TERROSIT in Osun State or try to export it to other states in South West.
Na beg me I de beg u raufu...
Anyway your tennor will soon expire..
Your days of stay in the Government house is know and it limited.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Moving on!

Beaf:
Gaddem! shocked
You see proof of why I have concluded that you are unstable?
When did I, an ordinary NLer like you have the power to mislead the President? From where? NL? Oga, you don't need doctors observation to realise certain things.

I magine me getting almost fired by the President! Is he Seun that can ban me from NL, or do you actually think Nigeria is ruled from NL?

You are unstable, bro. Take care of yourself.

@topic
Let us deal with the secessionist Aregbesola and not be diverted by people maniacally pouring venom on others to snatch our collective attention. It is a failed tactic.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
Aren't you just a bunch of contradictions? First, you acknowledge the report is not true.

Then you proceed to admonish Aregbe under the assumption that the report was true.

No wonder eggheads keep holding country in bondage.

Firefire: As I believe this report is not completely thru as claims.
I will not like us to introduce sentiment into the PDP COOKED report completely.
Terrosism start from somewhere Aregbe or what ever the name(s) you are called.
PLEASE don't introduce BOKO HARAM/OSUN-HARAM in South West. South West has tolerance for different religions.
Keep your FANATISM under your roof and don't breed TERROSIT in Osun State or try to export it to other states in South West.
Na beg me I de beg u raufu...
Anyway your tennor will soon expire..
Your days of stay in the Government house is know and it limited.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
^
What do you expect, when you people scare the shiit out of people? The dude was most likely too scared to come out plainly.

koruji:

Moving on!

...To the next unstable zone! Or even Cuba with the other Tawun. Lol!
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
Yeah, where you and the rest of the ND militants are being trained, and helped to stockpile arms in Bayelsa and Delta!!!

Beaf: ...To the next unstable zone! Or even Cuba with the other Tawun. Lol!
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji:
Yeah, where you and the rest of the ND militants are being trained, and helped to stockpile arms in Bayelsa and Delta!!!

My broda, don't worry about militants. The problem here is tawun and Aregbesola's/ACN's fascism being percieved as secessionist moves.
We have had people from Iwo telling us the dread that tawun poses to their peaceful existence. We have even learnt on this thread that tawun has already taken lives. It is therefore difficult to understand your defense which so far, only consists of insults.
Aregbesola has not even been able to deny that the hijab has become the official school uniform across the state amongst many other accusations.

So why are you here ventilating violently?

Sir, it is just like the beginning of boko haram, only this time its gonna be nipped in the bud, no matter how red your eyes become.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
Though the security report may not be totally right but that aregbesola dude needs to be watched cos his antecedents are not befitting for a governor.

I wonder why osun state couldn't come up with a better citizen for governor.

Could it be because they couldn't match tinubus money power? So they settled for his greek gift.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Demdem(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
Timehin: Though the security report may not be totally right but that aregbesola dude needs to be watched cos his antecedents are not befitting for a governor.

I wonder why osun state couldn't come up with a better citizen for governor.

Could it be because they couldn't match tinubus money power? So they settled for his greek gift.

what antecedents are u talking about here? do u know what u are saying at all
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
Please help ask him.

Demdem: what antecedents are u talking about here? do u know what u are saying at all
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
Jester.

Beaf:

My broda, don't worry about militants. The problem here is tawun and Aregbesola's/ACN's fascism being percieved as secessionist moves.
We have had people from Iwo telling us the dread that tawun poses to their peaceful existence. We have even learnt on this thread that tawun has already taken lives. It is therefore difficult to understand your defense which so far, only consists of insults.
Aregbesola has not even been able to deny that the hijab has become the official school uniform across the state amongst many other accusations.

So why are you here ventilating violently?

Sir, it is just like the beginning of boko haram, only this time its gonna be nipped in the bud, no matter how red your eyes become.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
careytommy: I'm saddened by the comments of most southerners here. Anytging that will lead to the total disintegration of this entity should be admonished not castigated.
Aregbe please take osun to benin republic or anywhere you wish

Thank you bro. as long as there is something called the north in Nigeria there wont be peace. Ever since the inception of Nigeria, North has always been the problem so anyone willing to see peace in Nigeria should support for the division of this damned not working country or let Northerners leave Nigeria and open up their own country so that we will have Peace. North ruined Nigeria the way it is now and they are still willing to ruin it the more. Is either we park out or they park out for us.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awhy.com:
People that has never been to Osun state before are just commenting base on religious and political sentiments, come to the state and see things for yourself, how can a state have a coat of arm and flag to the extent of removing the national coat of arm and flag from all public office and place and replacing them with the state's own, only the national anthem is the Nigeria symbol that still exist in Osun. As per the religious group, Aregbesola used them as his body guards as at 2007 when he was campaigning for election but I don't know whether he's still using them, even the former Gov build a house for them and bought them a bus which later killed some of them in an accident which they blame on the "evil" bus, he did that to calm things down during the face off between them and masqurades and to solicit for there support in the election as this people are very many and increasing everyday, come to Iwo and do your findings these people are spreading fast and they are capable of doing anything, Aregbe might not be supporting them but they use to get away with anything they do and they decide when and how other religious group operates. This is how Boko Haram starts.

This means more almajiri will soon emerge from Osun State, emmmmm Naija better divide fast fast instead of more boko haram who knows werrin dem go answer dis time maybe, Aregb Haram
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Cleanman(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
OMG!!!...i dnt knw maybe i should call this conspiracy theory or smtin..i'm 4rm osogbo,osun state and i can bet u d state is 1 of d most peaceful state in country....pdp and fg are just picking on d man's political activities flaws and loopholes...my advice 2 aregbe is 2 caution sm of his governmental rendition or he begets what he wouldnt expect...fg shouldnt label the state what it is not..may God almighty keep osun state!...
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Toppie2(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Let's jst be realistic, we've read d post, gt confirmation 4rm sme 'state of osun' indegenes, read aregbe's feedbak; what else do we want? I also reside in osun nd i knw virtualy wat's hapening, am no suporter of any political party buh i thnk undr no circumstnce shud a nigerian gov replace d national flag, nd d coat of arm wth strange 1s. Its nt jst done that way! Belive it or nt, 98% of these alegations ar true. What hapens 2 d alegations he dnt fuly adress? I thnk he rily nids 2 adjust, at least he's nt d only acn gov in the sw, lets put sentiments asyd pls. Teachers ofcourse hav d right 2 send any pupil on hijab away if its nt part of d skul uniform! Lets always rem dr's an iota of truth in any rumour.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
ola_pluto:
Where are you in Iwo? And how has the group's activities affected you negatively? If you are truly in Iwo, I have some questions for you. This report is as silly as PDP can get. The group has ZERO influence even in Iwo town. I cannot believe people are even thinking there is any sense in this story. Most people just make up their minds when anything Islam is mentioned.
Do you know that Bowen university was originally called Baptist University, why was the name changed, what happened the year christians brought Prophet Ayorinde and Bishop Potee to Iwo for revival, assuming christians are also violent what would have happened, what happened when christians proposed to build a church at the palace when a mosque already exist there, what happened when the annual egungun festival clashes with ramadan fasting, why was the king and his chiefs shouting for peace on reality TV when another egungun festival clashes with ramadan fasting, why were all public primary and secondary school closed sometimes ago and for how many days were they closed. My brother not only christians are been killed in the North.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2012
You are ignorant of the Nigerian constitution. Every state can have its own emblem, slogan, anthem, etc.

And I can almost best that you don't live in Osun State for you to say such nonsense as 98% of the allegations are true. What is the 2% part then?

He did not replace anything with anything. He is insisting on true Federalism as outlined in our constitution, which many Nigerians will fail to recognize give decades of servitude under undeserving "beast-like" rulers.

Have you heard the expression half-truth, which also means half-lie, is worse than outright lie?

Toppié2: Let's jst be realistic, we've read d post, gt confirmation 4rm sme 'state of osun' indegenes, read aregbe's feedbak; what else do we want? I also reside in osun nd i knw virtualy wat's hapening, am no suporter of any political party buh i thnk undr no circumstnce shud a nigerian gov replace d national flag, nd d coat of arm wth strange 1s. Its nt jst done that way! Belive it or nt, 98% of these alegations ar true. What hapens 2 d alegations he dnt fuly adress? I thnk he rily nids 2 adjust, at least he's nt d only acn gov in the sw, lets put sentiments asyd pls. Teachers ofcourse hav d right 2 send any pupil on hijab away if its nt part of d skul uniform! Lets always rem dr's an iota of truth in any rumour.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by koruji(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2012
All these have nothing to do with Aregbesola. He met these conflicts in place, and they need to be resolved amicably. Any group that is developing extremist wings need to be curtailed.

However, cries of wolf is how terrorist-governments hold their people in bondage. The same scare tactic we saw during the subsidy saga is being heightened to castigate a good governor. The hands of the oppressors will be burnt off in the process.

Awhy.com:

Do you know that Bowen university was originally called Baptist University, why was the name changed, what happened the year christians brought Prophet Ayorinde and Bishop Potee to Iwo for revival, assuming christians are also violent what would have happened, what happened when christians proposed to build a church at the palace when a mosque already exist there, what happened when the annual egungun festival clashes with ramadan fasting, why was the king and his chiefs shouting for peace on reality TV when another egungun festival clashes with ramadan fasting, why were all public primary and secondary school closed sometimes ago and for how many days were they closed. My brother not only christians are been killed in the North.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2012
koruji: All these have nothing to do with Aregbesola. He met these conflicts in place, and they need to be resolved amicably. Any group that is developing extremist wings need to be curtailed.

However, cries of wolf is how terrorist-governments hold their people in bondage. The same scare tactic we saw during the subsidy saga is being heightened to castigate a good governor. The hands of the oppressors will be burnt off in the process.

Bros, did I even mention Aregbe in that post, I was replying the guy that said the group is irrelevant, please read through my posts, I said Aregbe replaced all symbols except the national anthem, and I said I don't know whether Aregbe supports the group or not, don't let the love of Aregbe blindfold you from reading very well, Aregbe can take Osun out of the country, I don't care, all I'm concern about is peace.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by lagcity(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2012
All of these na just PDP shakara. No shaking for Aregbe, no shaking for SW. No shaking for ACN. Omo Odua Ma Jagun Segun. This is just the beginning. Fashola 2015!!

Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Kabai: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2012
If he has replaced the National anthem with Jihadist anthem or even toiled with the Nigerian Coat of Arm or has attempted to do so, then let him be pushed out of there are sent to jail.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2012
Kabai: If he has replaced the National anthem with Jihadist anthem or even toiled with the Nigerian Coat of Arm or has attempted to do so, then let him be pushed out of there are sent to jail.
The anthem is not a jihadist anthem, is an anthem that promotes the Yoruba culture, as much as I agree that all he's doing is wrong, I won't support any accusation that is wrong.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by PeterKbaba: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2012
The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by PeterKbaba: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2012
The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent / Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” / I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.