Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot (12460 Views)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2012
Aregbe will demolish 170 schools and rebuild them then he will rename them to government model schools, out of all the schools 168 are christian mission schools while the remaining 2 are islam missions school. They took buildozers to a Baptist school in Ife in order to demolish it, baptist in the city stood in front of the buildozer and refuse it from pulling the building down. Aregbe has sow the same uniform for all Osun state students, they will start using it by September (God forbid) the uniform already have hijab on it for those that wish to use it. This are not rumours this are facts amounced to all religious leaders, many other facts still abound, some said members of the group are always with him wherever he goes. I still stand on the fact that I don't know if truly he's supporting Tawunu, but his activities seems so. He changed the state's appellation, flag, anthem and coat of arm, yet some people are reasoning and commenting base on political and religious sentiments.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by waleniyi20: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
STUDY IN UKRAINE
STUDY IN UKRAINE
STUDY IN UKRAINE
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Ufeolorun(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2012
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Ufeolorun(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2012
Awhy.com:
Aregbe will demolish 170 schools and rebuild them then he will rename them to government model schools, out of all the schools 168 are christian mission schools while the remaining 2 are islam missions school. They took buildozers to a Baptist school in Ife in order to demolish it, baptist in the city stood in front of the buildozer and refuse it from pulling the building down. Aregbe has sow the same uniform for all Osun state students, they will start using it by September (God forbid) the uniform already have hijab on it for those that wish to use it. This are not rumours this are facts amounced to all religious leaders, many other facts still abound, some said members of the group are always with him wherever he goes. I still stand on the fact that I don't know if truly he's supporting Tawunu, but his activities seems so. He changed the state's appellation, flag, anthem and coat of arm, yet some people are reasoning and commenting base on political and religious sentiments.
Thank you! now we know,hes also going to force every Osun indigene to change their names as well. You can now go and have a good sunday rest cos you have done really good job. grin
Seriously bro go and rest nomore prancing around angry
cheesy
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
D point is "na so boko h take start"..all dese govs and deir phoney activities sef.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Starlett: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Am a firm believer in d adage that holds that U can't shave a man in his absence. Every one accused deserves a fair hearing. A sound defence. Let everyone who reads dis report also read d gov's address in which he responds to d allegations point-by-point.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by Beaf: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
salaksmana:
The anthem is not a jihadist anthem, is an anthem that promotes the Yoruba culture, as much as I agree that all he's doing is wrong, I won't support any accusation that is wrong.

Dude, don't let any ethnic blackmail get to you. What is wrong is wrong.
Nobody is blaming Fashola, Amosun etc. No, all fingers are solidly pointed at Aregbesola; it is his cross to carry and it has zero to do with ethnicity.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by lateef4me(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
With extremist like AregbeRascal as the governor of my state,I dey fear oh !
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
Awhy.com:

Its either you are an illiterate or plainly mischievious

Someone demolished Schools that are close to a century, Whats the point in renovating a structure built in 1920? when you can rebuild them, Some of these structures were built with mid and clay back in the days, Whats the point in renovating such?

You claimed in your post that the HIJAb is for those "WHO WISH" to use them,. then whats the point. He made it optional for those who want

U.S. to defend Muslim girl wearing scarf in school
March 30, 2004

The Justice Department announced Tuesday the government's civil rights lawyers have jumped into a legal case to support a Muslim girl's right to wear a head scarf in a public school.

Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Alex Acosta said government lawyers would support 11-year-old Nashala Hearn, a sixth-grade student who has sued the Muskogee, Oklahoma, Public School District for ordering her to remove her head scarf, or hijab, because it violated the dress code of the Benjamin Franklin Science Academy, which she attended.

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-03-30/justice/us.school.headscarves_1_dress-code-head-scarf-muslim-head-scarves?_s=PM:LAW
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by seanet02: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
God will save Nigeria from PDP one day.
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by olapluto(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
Awhy.com:

Do you know that Bowen university was originally called Baptist University, why was the name changed, what happened the year christians brought Prophet Ayorinde and Bishop Potee to Iwo for revival, assuming christians are also violent what would have happened, what happened when christians proposed to build a church at the palace when a mosque already exist there, what happened when the annual egungun festival clashes with ramadan fasting, why was the king and his chiefs shouting for peace on reality TV when another egungun festival clashes with ramadan fasting, why were all public primary and secondary school closed sometimes ago and for how many days were they closed. My brother not only christians are been killed in the North.
Someone already adviced you to go sleep. When did Bowen Uni start, and when did Aregbe come in? Please go to Iwo on a normal afternoon, and see for yourself. The issue of that revival is another thing. We can talk about that on another thread. I will try and get a video cameraman to interview people in Iwo for you to hear what they think. This thing is so painful because our fathers lived peacefully, but some foreigners with another agenda are trying to spoil our land. Bowen university was built on free land from Iwo indigenes, mostly Muslim. No security alert was issued then. Baptist College and Baptist teaching College staffs lived like kings in Iwo. The indigenes never hurt them. Why them will you now label them terrorists because they are Muslims?
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Baptist College has been in Iwo forever, My dad went to Baptist College as far back as 1960's

So whats the point
Re: FG Puts Aregbesola Under Security Watch Over Alleged Secession Plot by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Ditto Bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant / Fashola, Dalung, Ngige, Adeosun, Lai Mohammed At FG Town Hall Meeting In Abuja / Rivers APC Expels Assembly Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.