Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,254 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? (2443 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by mspookie: 11:17am On May 14, 2012
onila: I remember when my ex pissed me off

I used the iron part of my diamond belt and hit him on his head and his back up to five times and used my ring on my finger to scratch his face

He didnt lay a hand on me, just left the house and came back a few hours later. this happened years back. I was so angry angry. never done it again. learnt not to allow my anger control my actions undecided

is dis a joke? yu beat a man up cheesy and it excites u. choi
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by richy5(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2012

I used the iron part of my diamond belt and hit him on his head and his back up to five times and used my ring on my finger to scratch his face

He didnt lay a hand on me, just left the house and came back a few hours later. this happened years back. I was so angry angry. never done it again. learnt not to allow my anger control my actions undecided
What a shit onila
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by echobee(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2012
deliverance, that is what u need onila
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Divine3: 7:58pm On May 14, 2012
@ onila, wat u did is unlady-like, go and bow ur head in shame.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by luckgames(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2012

Lucky You
You need your ass kicked
Put your hands on him
I will defend myself
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by pwilliams: 8:26am On May 15, 2012
stop making her dêem bad shes not proud wit what she did u can see it on her post Wen she said she wont allow her anger 2 control her action só stop making her feel pathetic ok
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by freakyamanda(f): 9:21am On May 15, 2012
Omo, d bobo must have really loved her to take dat poo from her. But she shld be arrested for it, dats gross abuse. I dont know why i feel excited when a gal kicks a guy's arse.
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by LaParisienne(f): 9:58am On May 15, 2012
@Topic
Come again
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by drnoel: 10:42am On May 15, 2012

Hope he made u pay for ur stupidity. I would definitely. I remember once my wife (she was then my girlfriend) slapped me. I didn´t show any reaction then, I didn´t also raise a finger at her (I don´t beat women), but b4 I was thru with her. He had to beg me with a nicely prepared catfish pepper soup, pounded yam and vegetable soup with a cold bottle of big stout plus white wine grin grin and a lot of action that night. The next morning, she gave this funny smile and said something that broke the whole ice which made me just can´t help but love her the more. she said "hmm, (my name) if u are this wild when I annoy or slap u. Looks like I´ll be doing that often to get ur attention". I just shoke my head and said "women". undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 15, 2012
Lmao. Wtf?
Onila is @ it again.... smiley
Re: Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? by buJu234: 1:58pm On May 15, 2012
come guys lets get something here; 4rm all indication; is not that the guy is weak NO; i think he is a gud guy; that believe that
a matured man doesnt beat a woman; irrespective of anything that she does.

but assuming he is a typical Africa man; na 20 slaps dat will deaf her ears and make her to see stars and partial darkness 4 3days;
nai she go get.

LUCK U onila...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love Confession- Don't Judge Me Please! / "You Have A Hot Body" / What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.