Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,952 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nerds Don't Know About Women? (12312 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
Beretta92: Do nerds suffer 4rm low self-esteem,low self-worth or Social Anxiety Disorder(SAD)?
From what I know, SAD or OCD or dyslexia or social diseases or low self-esteem is not restricted to any social group angry
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
sauer:
Okay, go ahead!
You will grow grey hairs before i do.tongue

On a more serious note though,here in naija that's how most of them are known,mind you not all who wear glasses are nerds but most are.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
ummm...I don't mean to sound condescending, but seriously, what's there to understand you guys make it seem like figuring women out is like understanding some tough algorithm or something else that's very difficult. she's a human being, what's difficult about that the problem, I think, isn't that nerds don't understand women. The problem to me is that nerds don't have the time for stuff like that. women require lots of attention and all. the time to "Behind" up and do all those other stuff women like too is another headache.

nerds understand women very well, at least most of them...
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
stupid stereotyping, non-nerds are still clueless about women so ur post is invalid
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
Nerds know where the Geeee-spot is

1 Like

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by lagcity(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
Women are actually very easy to understand. Nerds understand women but aren't willing to play the silly games. That's all.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Eltonluigi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
agnesefe: @op
Much as one is irked to discomfort of the "nerd" label and the derivatives of such ascription, let me offer posers why this may appear to be the case. Take the instance of a post-doc research fellow immersed with the formulation or refinement of protocols and procedures, or, the geek, overtaken by the imperative to obtain flawless scripts and codes for a process or system. These individuals, by virtue of their indulgence have become strained, on the concept, education and assurance of viable and verifiable returns from the investment of time in their fields- a grant, an award, a better process, more recognition and self-fulfillment-in so far as compliance with their respective conventions and principles are concerned. Apropos, these constitute, for many, justifiable ends in themselves and means to other ends.

Now encounter the uncharted terrain that the cultivation of amorous “relationships” demands or expects-chance, uncertainty, vagaries that define the human- a source of simultaneous attraction and repulsion, unverifiable complements on the nature or presence of that exercise. Anyone given to the comfort or habituation in the definite would be apprehensive or less excited at the thought of travelling a route filled much unpredictability, with little promise on ROI. Yes, escapism, it may be called, but if you recall that of all primal motivations, self-preservation ranks preponderant, then such preferences can be understood.
WTF, must you use all these grammar for a simple topic as this?

1 Like

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
Eltonluigi: WTF, must you use all these grammar for a simple topic as this?

I understood him/her personally
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by mayoroflag(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
This Ifyalways is reading us out like a book!!!

This husband must be a very normal nerd.....
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
lagcity: Women are actually very easy to understand. Nerds understand women but aren't willing to play the silly games. That's all.
smiley
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by pendo89(f): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
I have counted 3 Nerds on this thread.
A.S.L
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
pendo89: I have counted 3 Nerds on this thread.
A.S.L
mention names! angry
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It doesn't matter how many times men read and listen, they will ALWAYS be clueless.
The same applies to women!
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by pendo89(f): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
Are nerds easily provoked? do they always sense what is not? grin
I said nerds read women like books.They treat them like literature.
All they need to do is become good at practicals.
And now they are 4. lipsrsealed
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by yommy2sure(m): 2:46am On Apr 17, 2012
so much for the nerds....but please are all introverts nerds? Abi what differentiates them?
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2012
pendo89: Who said nerds know nothing about women?
They read and understand women like books.
Practicals is what they aren't good at.

Now the others who aren't nerds are good at practicals.But understanding/trying to figure us out leaves them discombobulated.

Solution? possess half of each and you will live happily.
Well said
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2012
Nerd, in fact, is a word for both genders. There are male and female nerds. So whatever the idea might be it applies to both sexes. What nerds don't know about women is left for women to explain, because, they(women) are very elusive by nature.

1 Like

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2012
all4naija: Nerd, in fact, is a word for both genders. There are male and female nerds. So whatever the idea might be it applies to both sexes. What nerds don't know about women is left for women to explain, because, they(women) are very elusive by nature.
not a bad point! undecided
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by dastudent(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hybrid lomo
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Toonna: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It doesn't matter how many times men read and listen, they will ALWAYS be clueless.
The truth is,women don't even know what they want.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
sweetcocoa: You will grow grey hairs before i do.tongue

On a more serious note though,here in naija that's how most of them are known,mind you not all who wear glasses are nerds but most are.
wat of the sugar daddies|?
na wetin we go call them? cool
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
its so stupid how this stereotyping is being blown out of proportion, *Nerd* is a not a good term anyone would like to be regarded as angry
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by tkovie2002(m): 3:57am On May 25, 2012
ifyalways: The only downside with nerds are:

Their brain works like a computer. Lol Eg, complain all you want to a nerd about his babe, he would never believe you. Won't give it a second thought sef but the very day he catches his babe red handed(say cheating)beg all you want, explain all you want. . . The computer has crashed and its irrepairable. No second chance with them.

When they say they need their space, they mean every word of it!nothing you'd do or so moves them until they are done.

They keep you on your feet always. They've got a standard and you MUST live up to their expectations. They've got no time to baby sit you, they expect you to know and do the right thing always. No time for drama queen or cry baby. . . Methinks its Cos they are cry babies themselves,forget all the false nerdy confidence. Rofl.

Buh seriously, you are kinda right... I know what am saying grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by ugolucas: 11:13am On May 25, 2012
GOOD NEWS IF YOU'RE A NERD!

you want to know about women? Be very careful because you'll meet a variety of them
but women can be very different and unpredictable. But if you want to know about
women visit here www.bit. ly/h2gawoman
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by jamace(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2012
cool Interesting. cool
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 31, 2012
jam-maize! now, that's some jam there! grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nemsy(f): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
I am actually dating one, 99% of what you said is totally true, and this relationship is the best ever. Ps: when it comes to the bedroom aspect, oh my!!! i reserve my comments wink
ifyalways: They are heavy spenders too. . . For their women. They are already on the quiet side of life so they want their woman to be an eye candy, loud and attractive for them. Other men look, lick mouth and admire all they want while they enjoy and handle the package alone, no rival.

They also are more faithful. Takes them like hundred years to pick a woman but when they do, its all the way. No cutting shows.
Btw,my definition of nerd is an intelligent,not so social expert in a technical or scientific field.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nemsy(f): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
ifyalways: Don't know what nerds don't know about women but I know that nerds are mini-gods in bed!

You under rate them as a woman, you're risking your hips and waist. Those guys are tigers in bed. I know for sure Cos I married one. Think of any and every bedmatics, all finger applications, softwares and hardwares via pleasure gateway, think nerd.

so true, i am dating one, he is good in all aspect. 99% good in bedmatics, never underestimate them cheesy
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2012
agnesefe: @op
Much as one is irked to discomfort of the "nerd" label and the derivatives of such ascription, let me offer posers why this may appear to be the case. Take the instance of a post-doc research fellow immersed with the formulation or refinement of protocols and procedures, or, the geek, overtaken by the imperative to obtain flawless scripts and codes for a process or system. These individuals, by virtue of their indulgence have become strained, on the concept, education and assurance of viable and verifiable returns from the investment of time in their fields- a grant, an award, a better process, more recognition and self-fulfillment-in so far as compliance with their respective conventions and principles are concerned. Apropos, these constitute, for many, justifiable ends in themselves and means to other ends.

Now encounter the uncharted terrain that the cultivation of amorous “relationships” demands or expects-chance, uncertainty, vagaries that define the human- a source of simultaneous attraction and repulsion, unverifiable complements on the nature or presence of that exercise. Anyone given to the comfort or habituation in the definite would be apprehensive or less excited at the thought of travelling a route filled much unpredictability, with little promise on ROI. Yes, escapism, it may be called, but if you recall that of all primal motivations, self-preservation ranks preponderant, then such preferences can be understood.

chineke mu ooo..all this cos of a simple kweshion?..chei, my brain has been discombobulated
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2012
lalaosky:

chineke mu ooo..all this cos of a simple kweshion?..chei, my brain has been discombobulated

Made perfect sense to me actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.