Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nerds Don't Know About Women? (12311 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by sweetcocoa(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
chipmunkey: What does a Nigerian Nerd look like?
Many of them wear glasses sha,that's one thing i know but like someone said,they don't have a particular dress code.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by tkovie2002(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Sauer is a confirmed nerd.. Coz I could tell he just asked a very nerdy question. They tend to know everything but ask the silliest of questions lol

Also, I see a lot of guyz claiming to be nerdz.. 90% are just wannabees

1 Like

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by nnabuike1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
We nerds know more about women than women know about themselves
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
sauer: Nerds may be such smart blokes who can turn every Dell or HP inside out, but they can hardly figure what makes women tick. What don't nerds understand about women? What don't they know? Am curious, any ideas?? angry
u dey jealous nerds because dem get money pass u grin
the only thing dat makes a naija babe to tick na money grin
ehen naira power grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by sweetcocoa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
lefulefu:
u dey jealous nerds because dem get money pass u grin
the only thing dat makes a naija babe to tick na money grin
ehen naira power grin
I can swear your brain is on per second re booting,you always talk nonsense.angry
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
Don't know what nerds don't know about women but I know that nerds are mini-gods in bed!

You under rate them as a woman, you're risking your hips and waist. Those guys are tigers in bed. I know for sure Cos I married one. Think of any and every bedmatics, all finger applications, softwares and hardwares via pleasure gateway, think nerd.

4 Likes

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by abubaka101: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
tkovie2002: @Sauer is a confirmed nerd.. Coz I could tell he just asked a very nerdy question. They tend to know everything but ask the silliest of questions lol

Also, I see a lot of guyz claiming to be nerdz.. 90% are just wannabees
Nairaland has over 800000 members, you may just be wrong.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
sweetcocoa: I can swear your brain is on per second re booting,you always talk nonsense.angry
but nah the speak i speak abi? cheesy
oya answer dis question
Q 1:what makes a typical naija babe to tick?
A:flowers
B:constant attention
C:money
D:being a s3x machine
oya pick the answer among those options grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by tkovie2002(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
abubaka101:
Nairaland has over 800000 members, you may just be wrong.

I know what am saying bro
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
cowgurl: Op, I don't get it as well. I v a nerd frnd hu wud rada b stuck wit his system dan wit a gurl, it's damn hilarious n I alwys tease him abot it n e js shies away. I gues it's because dy'v created a world of their own wer nothin exist but systems n programmings.
_
Yes, and we quite like it that way, thank you very much!
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by abubaka101: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2012
tkovie2002:

I know what am saying bro
I got ur point.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by animari(f): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
Difficult one- I think if you are blessed enough to find at least one person who you connect with is quite amazing- I would rather have a nerdy type of guy- the players are boring and predictable
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by ifyalways(f): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
They are heavy spenders too. . . For their women. They are already on the quiet side of life so they want their woman to be an eye candy, loud and attractive for them. Other men look, lick mouth and admire all they want while they enjoy and handle the package alone, no rival.

They also are more faithful. Takes them like hundred years to pick a woman but when they do, its all the way. No cutting shows.
Btw,my definition of nerd is an intelligent,not so social expert in a technical or scientific field.

2 Likes

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
ifyalways: They are heavy spenders too. . . For their women. They are already on the quiet side of life so they want their woman to be an eye candy, loud and attractive for them. Other men look, lick mouth and admire all they want while they enjoy and handle the package alone, no rival.

They also are more faithful. Takes them like hundred years to pick a woman but when they do, its all the way. No cutting shows.
Btw,my definition of nerd is an intelligent,not so social expert in a technical or scientific field.

thats me
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by emofine2(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
sauer:
So, what does he know or not know? angry

He knows how to create women tongue

1 Like

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by WillyWest: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
agnesefe: @op
Much as one is irked to discomfort of the "nerd" label and the derivatives of such ascription, let me offer posers why this may appear to be the case. Take the instance of a post-doc research fellow immersed with the formulation or refinement of protocols and procedures, or, the geek, overtaken by the imperative to obtain flawless scripts and codes for a process or system. These individuals, by virtue of their indulgence have become strained, on the concept, education and assurance of viable and verifiable returns from the investment of time in their fields- a grant, an award, a better process, more recognition and self-fulfillment-in so far as compliance with their respective conventions and principles are concerned. Apropos, these constitute, for many, justifiable ends in themselves and means to other ends.

Now encounter the uncharted terrain that the cultivation of amorous “relationships” demands or expects-chance, uncertainty, vagaries that define the human- a source of simultaneous attraction and repulsion, unverifiable complements on the nature or presence of that exercise. Anyone given to the comfort or habituation in the definite would be apprehensive or less excited at the thought of travelling a route filled much unpredictability, with little promise on ROI. Yes, escapism, it may be called, but if you recall that of all primal motivations, self-preservation ranks preponderant, then such preferences can be understood.

Chai Agnes, the grammatical prowess to which the above write up was penned borders on the Obahiagbonish.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
The only downside with nerds are:

Their brain works like a computer. Lol Eg, complain all you want to a nerd about his babe, he would never believe you. Won't give it a second thought sef but the very day he catches his babe red handed(say cheating)beg all you want, explain all you want. . . The computer has crashed and its irrepairable. No second chance with them.

When they say they need their space, they mean every word of it!nothing you'd do or so moves them until they are done.

They keep you on your feet always. They've got a standard and you MUST live up to their expectations. They've got no time to baby sit you, they expect you to know and do the right thing always. No time for drama queen or cry baby. . . Methinks its Cos they are cry babies themselves,forget all the false nerdy confidence. Rofl.

2 Likes

Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
agnesefe: @op
Much as one is irked to discomfort of the "nerd" label and the derivatives of such ascription, let me offer posers why this may appear to be the case. Take the instance of a post-doc research fellow immersed with the formulation or refinement of protocols and procedures, or, the geek, overtaken by the imperative to obtain flawless scripts and codes for a process or system. These individuals, by virtue of their indulgence have become strained, on the concept, education and assurance of viable and verifiable returns from the investment of time in their fields- a grant, an award, a better process, more recognition and self-fulfillment-in so far as compliance with their respective conventions and principles are concerned. Apropos, these constitute, for many, justifiable ends in themselves and means to other ends.

Now encounter the uncharted terrain that the cultivation of amorous “relationships” demands or expects-chance, uncertainty, vagaries that define the human- a source of simultaneous attraction and repulsion, unverifiable complements on the nature or presence of that exercise. Anyone given to the comfort or habituation in the definite would be apprehensive or less excited at the thought of travelling a route filled much unpredictability, with little promise on ROI. Yes, escapism, it may be called, but if you recall that of all primal motivations, self-preservation ranks preponderant, then such preferences can be understood.
Best explanation so far, u said it all
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nickydrake(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
WillyWest:

Chai Agnes, the grammatical prowess to which the above write up was penned borders on the Obahiagbonish.

grin grin grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
ifyalways: The only downside with nerds are:

Their brain works like a computer. Lol Eg, complain all you want to a nerd about his babe, he would never believe you. Won't give it a second thought sef but the very day he catches his babe red handed(say cheating)beg all you want, explain all you want. . . The computer has crashed and its irrepairable. No second chance with them.

When they say they need their space, they mean every word of it!nothing you'd do or so moves them until they are done.

They keep you on your feet always. They've got a standard and you MUST live up to their expectations. They've got no time to baby sit you, they expect you to know and do the right thing always. No time for drama queen or cry baby. . . Methinks its Cos they are cry babies themselves,forget all the false nerdy confidence. Rofl.
is it by force for an orange seller like u to date a nerd?
nah wah ooo grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by ZUBY77(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It doesn't matter how many times men read and listen, they will ALWAYS be clueless.

I bet your husband is a clueless junkie who is happy to provide you with a computer to keep you away from nagging him down. Assuming you are legally married.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
ZUBY77:

I bet your husband is a clueless junkie who is happy to provide you with a computer to keep you away from nagging him down. Assuming you are legally married.
omo u no know say na igbo boy dat akata marry?
wait for there b4 he come uproot ur head with cutlass grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
emöfine2:

He knows how to create women tongue
angry
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
Makes me remember when I was learning PHP programming, no lady can come around and put a hand on my shoulder without getting a slap. It was such weird life and it was always about coding, debugging, parsing scripts into servers, debugging again and once the script parses successfully, i was so happy that no one around me understands. When the big bucks started rolling in, and the pressures from so many gurls overtook me, I fell for their seductions and spend cash in volumes and to a nerd, money has no real value except for quest of happiness, it still has no value to me, except to buy houses and fast cars outside that, Money is nothing. It was always like that. Its the safest addiction on the face of the earth. I loved the life.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
Meh, they're not that complicated.
The less you think about a thing, the less complex it will be. Same thing applies to women.
They're actually quite simple and predictable. E.g You can predict with great certainty that if you let a woman know too early that you gbadun her that she will use that as an excuse to begin fawking up, etc.

The only time a woman really is complicated is during that time of the month.
Just give "it" their space till it becomes human again.
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
sweetcocoa: Many of them wear glasses sha,that's one thing i know but like someone said,they don't have a particular dress code.
Start by proving your assertion! undecided
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
LeoMax: Makes me remember when I was learning PHP programming, no lady can come around and put a hand on my shoulder without getting a slap. It was such weird life and it was always about coding, debugging, parsing scripts into servers, debugging again and once the script parses successfully, i was so happy that no one around me understands. When the big bucks started rolling in, and the pressures from so many gurls overtook me, I fell for their seductions and spend cash in volumes and to a nerd, money has no real value except for quest of happiness, it still has no value to me, except to buy houses and fast cars outside that, Money is nothing. It was always like that. Its the safest addiction on the face of the earth. I loved the life.
grin grin grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
sauer:
Start by proving your assertion! undecided
Hah what's there to prove?abi you want me to send you pictures of 10 nerds i know?
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
sweetcocoa: Hah what's there to prove?abi you want me to send you pictures of 10 nerds i know?
Okay, go ahead!
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
ifyalways: The only downside with nerds are:

This is kinda. . .erm. . .erm. . .true! grin
Re: What Nerds Don't Know About Women? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2012
Do nerds suffer 4rm low self-esteem,low self-worth or Social Anxiety Disorder(SAD)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.