Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? (5901 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
I can see the whole thread is quiet, its like rapture just took place and the angels are gone! Oh what a wonderful day that would be, all the bickering in Oxford english would be no more. And the saints, which I'm hoping to be one of them - thats if I stay away from Nigerialand, would probably be in heaven asking God questions about Stream theory, Lol.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
I've decided to extend it one more time - Yes guys, One hour.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by jmaine: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: I've decided to extend it one more time - Yes guys, One hour.

Sam . .why you dey fumigate this thread na cheesy . . . Na by quantum physics calculation . . you go take know genius cheesy . . .abeg free our actors joor : grin . . .
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by DaLover(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
oduasolja:

look at this dummy . go do ur research

http://ilajeusa.com/History.htm

http://www.coastalnews.com/profile/government-profile/638-ilaje-local-government-ondo-state-nigeria.html

and lets not talk of the offshore oil being produced off the coast of ondo state.

Na wa oo, mr sensible you have done your research and come back with a link posted by one of the contesteant for the land... let me post another link by the other contestant for the land
http://www.unitedijaw.com/egbemaclan.htm

doesn't this make you feel stupid
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Beaf: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Ok, thats one step but you're not done yet. Good start though.

You know I can do the rest. wink
But I'm not involved in the argument, so I'm off the hook. The rest should be simple enough for anyone (especially bittyend, the "intellectual'') to solve.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Sam . .why you dey fumigate this thread na cheesy . . . Na by quantum physics calculation . . you go take know genius cheesy . . .abeg free our actors joor : grin . . .

Ok, they're free now to resume their Oxford English chest beating.
Did you see how the thread became peaceful? I tire for this Igbo-Yoruba endless battle over everything, if its not english today its presidency tomorrow. While we're busy figuring out who speaks better than queen "Eliza" little Jewish nation of Isreal is chunning out loads and loads of Nobel winners in Physics and Chemistry. I tire oh.

Anyway, for those run-away fighters, you're now free to come back.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf:

You know I can do the rest. wink
But I'm not involved in the argument, so I'm off the hook. The rest should be simple enough for anyone (especially bittyend, the "intellectual'') to solve.

Lol, yea you're right. Knowing that its relativistic is one part which shows your head is not empty after all. Good Beaf, I've always known you're not thick head.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné: Those South-South "fools" as you call them, are not on your payroll, my dear, so you'd be doing yourself a favor by getting that nonsense chip off your shoulder.
The banquet hall they're using? They paid for it.
The cars that took them there? They paid for them.
Their places of residence? They own them.

So, you're not doing them a favor in any way when you see them in Lagos. You contribute absolutely nothing to their lives; you're nonentities to them.

By they way Rhino, I hear you work in Port Harcourt as a janitor. So, before you start insulting others for being in Lagos (a place a useless nonentity like you contributed no single penny to build), then maybe you should also first vacate to your village, and then just maybe, we might begin to take you a little more seriously.

Mods should move this crap thread to its rightful section.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Sam_Ikenna I can see you are trying to change the subject. Do you have any knowledge on Finite element?
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm, my brother I was trying to end the fight. This thing Igbo vs Yoruba thing is no longer funny. Anyway, its been awhile I dealt with finite elements in partial DE. These days computers are widly used in getting more accurate precision without much sweat. Anyway, even though its been a while I can still solve it the brute force way so if you have a problem then lets see it.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
For the first question, Run-away NLers, the Ans is 11276.45 meters.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
Chei see sam using us to do him homework come dey say na testing he wan do. I see what you are doing there sam, you ain't slick. grin grin grin grin grin

I wasn't participating in the fight but can I try solving the question? It's actually a good preparation for Mcat so I hope u no mind.

Anyway, I got 119.99km, attached is a picture of how I did it. If I'm wrong, please free to correct me and explain what I did wrong. It'll help me alot

***Ejine and bitteyend, especially bitteyend, the english teacher, una can come back to to thread. No need to fear grin****
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: For the first question, Run-away NLers, the Ans is 11276.45 meters.

Damn, I was wrong cry

Wetin I do wrong? You can message box it to me, you do not need to change the topic to explain, let us not annoy rhino.
I hope you no mind, if you mind, then don't worry about it. I'll figure it out eventually.

Nevermind about the explanation: I finally figured out what I did wrong. It took an hour and 30mins (hides head in shame) but I finally got it.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
Wow! As you rightly put my brother, the manual methods of solving using partial differential equations always come with errors and lot of stress, which could exceed the acceptable tolerance limits. Again, it becomes hectic when there are frictional forces between surfaces in contact. Cosider using manual method to solve a system having cast iron, mild steel and duplex on a single design, with several forces interacting at differen angle shocked shocked shocked I dont want to even think about it. Lol

Presently, I use Abaqus FEA SIMULIA by Dassault Systemes to run my analysis when dealing with composite materials, which give account of surface interactions. Though, I don't to much like the "baking" or meshing time which could run into several hours on my workstation. I got mine from china and presently having problems cos the software always crash.

Scan & solve or Ansys simulation gives an edge of time saving, simplicity over the meshing process, but mostly are limited to homogeneous elements

Sam_Ikenna: Rhino.5dm, my brother I was trying to end the fight. This thing Igbo vs Yoruba thing is no longer funny. Anyway, its been awhile I dealt with finite elements in partial DE. These days computers are widly used in getting more accurate precision without much sweat. Anyway, even though its been a while I can still solve it the brute force way so if you have a problem then lets see it.

I wish we could have a science and engineering sections. I'm beginning to think that Suen is just an enemy of progress.

By the way, are you into any production or only engineering designs?
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

Bwahahaha!! Like I said earlier - the use of English and Ejine don't belong in the same cadre. Can't you clowns write simple and precise English - without mumbo jumbo thrash, which makes no darn sense to an intellectual. I can't do a back and forth thing with you - because you're not even on my level. [size=18pt]You're so benefit me[/size], in everything used to judge human developments, and achievements in life.. To get on my level, learn how write precise and direct English - and increase your depth of intelligence.

I've already warned you and your ibotic kins, that I'm not Shymmex - stop calling SHymmex, ibo monkey.

ha ha ha ha dunce!

@ bitterend you re the daft on this thread, why re you shamelessly throwing stones at Ejine’s steel edifice from your crappy glass house.?

1,” You're so benefit me“? (You’re so beneath me)

2, Learn how write? (Learn how to write)

3, precise and direct English? Tautology,

OLODO

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: I can't believe a low IQ having ibotic Ape like Ejine is trying to having an intellectual discourse with me. grin I'm not on your level, silly boy. Listen, just because I troll, and post ignorant comments on NL from time to time - that don't mean you and I belong to the same class. Don't come at me with your crass written English and stupidity . I understand English isn't your first language - [size=18pt]but save your incoherent mumbo jumbo for the half-baked graduates in Nigeria - not me[/size]. I know my class, and don't come at me because I'll devour you, and feed you to the hyenas. cool

OLODO
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

I can't waste my precious time doing a back and forth with you - you're beneath me, that's all. And whatever I do with the less than two hours I spend on NL is none of your darn business. Nigerians on NL are not known to be intellectuals - with the exception of a few - so it's just a waste of time being an intellectual on here. The mentality is medieval; and with the mumbo jumbo written English you and your likes post on here - hence, why I come on here to laugh at you clowns.

Seriously, I can't engage in an intellectual discourse with you - but you may find your class among your co-travelers like: Dede1, one_naira, chino11, onlytruth and Ikeyman000.

Dundeeeeeee! United cheesy
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

Correction 101: Because until then, you're nothing BUT a loveless, frustrated teenage boy, with severe acne. OR Because until then, you're not more than a loveless, frustrated teenage boy, with severe acne..

I can't blame you for using [size=28pt]"more than"[/size] - it kind of compliments your ibotic accent, but goes against the basic of use of English.

Thank me later, mate.

it is now official that @ Bitterend is a celebrated dunce
More than is preposition meaning

above

above, greater than, higher than, beyond, exceeding
antonym: below

in excess of

in excess of, beyond, above, over and above, exceeding, greater than
antonym: below

Get yourself a good dictionary; stop making an azz of your silly self on a public forum
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
author=bittyend]

You're definitely a grade A slowpoke - and you exhibit the same chest-beating syndrome, synonymous with your clans from the erosion ridden, God forsaken SE.

Like this grin

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
author=bittyend]

I already dissected your mumbo jumbo "Engrish" - and corrected your grammar, but since you can neither read, comprehend nor see - I'll refer you to my earlier comments.

You do not have the basic intellectual capacity to effect any correction in his/her written English.

Every sane person would know that the quoted sentence above - is an incomplete sentence - and makes absolutely no sense. Writing an incomplete sentence, completely negates the message you're trying to get across. That's English 101, mate.

very weak comeback, the missing word in that sentence was a slight slip and anyone following his/her posts ''ll know that it was a mere oversight, so no biggie.

^^^^^
What's "English of mine?" Does that make sense to you? And writing a sentence without the use of punctuations, also negates the message.

English of Mine is a correct phrase, ''Artistic License''

Please Ejine, improve your written English - may be then, you and I will be able to go - head to head - in an intellectual discourse. Having an intellectual discourse with you, and your level of education for now - will amount to me, arguing with a darn table. I'm sorry I can't do, hit me up - when you've improved your written English.

Hogwash, the above counsel should bounce back to you, improve on your written English and stop trying too hard to sound intelligent by correcting what is not incorrect.

RULES OF NL BATTLE

Always stick to topic

Pick your battles/opponents

Don’t go into any battle unprepared

It's obvious that Ejine was giving you a ruthless uppercut that’s why you resorted to straw clutching ''his/her written English'' which you also failed woefully at.

Pele,
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2012
Looks like houses you'll find in Abia or Onitsha. I've seen pictures on nL

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/681955[/img]
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2012
I'm laughing my arse off at the thread. These mofos went from South South, to the white man's language, and then to physics - but ekwy_nwa had to add her/his input, just to blow the final whistle.But Ileke_idi won't let it go, she had to make it play-off game - and winner takes all.

Una no go kill pesin for NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shymmex, is here to join the play-offs - time to get busy with network security, and computer networks. Who wants to test your boy?!?!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2012
But for real, though - why is the South South having their meeting in Lagos?? Why not Abuja, or in their region?

That's the same way Igbos keep doing the Ohaneze thing in Lagos - you guys need to start respecting your hosts, because it may may backfire one day. A word is enough for the wise. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Looks like houses you'll find in Abia or Onitsha. I've seen pictures on nL

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/681955[/img]

very correct, the Aba in Oyo state and the Onitsha in Ekiti state. i 've seen the images on AIT.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:
very correct, the Aba in Oyo state and the Onitsha in Ekiti state. i 've seen the images on AIT.

Get a life, and stop exposing your ignorance.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2012
shymmex:

Get a life, and stop exposing your ignorance.

I ve enough toys to play with, get off my post. sad
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:

I ve enough toys to play with, get off my post. sad

Keep playing with them silly toys, you lunatic. When was the last time you got laid? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ak47mann(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2012
i tire for the guy mr English teacher
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ak47mann(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Like this grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2012
ak47mann: grin grin grin

Why are you an unrepentant bigot?
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ekwynwa: 1:14am On Apr 16, 2012
shymmex:

Keep playing with them silly toys, you lunatic. When was the last time you got laid? grin

i repeat..... i ve enough toys in my hands, silly he goat get off my post, i like conversing with sane minds. Get lost and Stay lost.

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:
i repeat..... i ve enough toys in my hands, silly he goat get off my post, i like conversing with sane minds. Get lost and Stay lost.

Lunatic, when was the last time you got laid?? Your puzzy must be tight as phuck right now, and I'll like to beat that. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC On Partisan Campaign To Damage Jega's Reputation / APC Presidential Debate Live Update / Nairaland POLL: 2015 Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.