Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? (5899 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

You're clearly a fool of the highest order, and you've advertised your idiiocy.
"Nothing more", "Nothing besides", "Nothing beyond" and "Nothing above" are ALL correct, mooron. Why don't you try Googling for once in you life?
You see how you just made a fool of yourself? grin

All the bolded parts above are CORRECT in context of what you're using them for. But "nothing more than" is for crass English speakers. Preferably, you could have used "no more than", or "nothing but." That's English 101!!

Hey, I can't blame you - English isn't your first language, any ways. cool
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
Now, for this fool

Rhino.5dm:
My question was simple and plain, and here it is again, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? Though, I do expect it to fly over a dehydrated single digit IQ'ed goat like you.

I'm really enjoying seeing you making foolery of yourself. The pleasure is mine.

Classic! grin
When I first saw the title of this thread, I was like, "Oh boy, wetin we do these people? What is it? What is it?"
But upon opening the thread and reading the garbage from the inbred idiiot, I'm now laughing my asss off! grin
if this monotonous dunce, till now, still can't even deduce my place of origin by now, then I guess I was never wrong on his idiiocy.

Your stuupidiity is my entertainment grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
Them no even allow me enjoy my thread again. In my own party, I'm now left with bones shocked: o: Chei! cool

jmaine: See Yabs . . . .Ejine . . .na so you verbal reach . . .
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
The coward is on the run!!

I'm out!

**Spits on the thread**

Don't come at me next time cool, faggit.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

All the bolded parts above are CORRECT in context of what you're using them for. But "nothing more than" is for crass English speakers. Preferably, you could have used "no more than", or "nothing but." That's English 101!!

Hey, I can't blame you - English isn't your first language, any ways. cool

Beautiful. Now, this is the moment I've been waiting for.
Here's a simple simple quote from a well known intellectual, to properly underscore your idiiocy and ignorance:

"Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory"
- Albert Schweitzer
French philosopher and physician
(1875 - 1965)

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1458.html

grin grin grin

You see, when I call you a completely ignorant buffoon who has never stepped outside his derelict village for once in his life, just don't fight it, because that is precisely what you are! grin grin grin

Now, since you've opened your lying mouth to say it's for crass English speakers, I'm giving you an assignment - I want you to show me links that suggest the expression is wrong like you've claimed.

Failure to do this would only confirm what I've previously said about you being a complete dunce deserving of no attention in his wreched life.

Oya, let us begin grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
What do you mean by "deduce" your place of origin?

Here is it again, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? Lolzzzzzz cheesy
.I feel soooo happy to make you look stup!d.

Ejiné: Now, for this fool

Classic! grin
When I first saw the title of this thread, I was like, "Oh boy, wetin we do these people? What is it? What is it?"
But upon opening the thread and reading the garbage from the inbred idiiot, I'm now laughing my asss off! grin
if this monotonous dunce, till now, still can't even deduce my place of origin by now, then I guess I was never wrong on his idiiocy.

Your stuupidiity is my entertainment grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: The coward is on the run!!

I'm out!

**Spits on the thread**

Don't come at me next time cool, faggit.

Loser! grin I've just given you an assignment to chew on, cuz I get pelenti time for cowards like you, this Sunday.

So, be a man and reply, cuz it's gonna be a loooong day cool
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by tyson55(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
@Ejine, please temper justice with mercy and spear "Bitterleaf" Bittyend this humiliation he is receiving this morning.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by oduasolja: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
its so fucking funny, that people will come to lagos for their ethnic program.

is lagos part of ijaw land . why not host it in port harcourt.

stay away from our land.

go back to ur filthy creeks and do ur meetings.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

You're definitely a grade A slowpoke - and you exhibit the same chest-beating syndrome, synonymous with your clans from the erosion ridden, God forsaken SE. I already dissected your mumbo jumbo "Engrish" - and corrected your grammar, but since you can neither read, comprehend nor see - I'll refer you to my earlier comments.

Every sane person would know that the quoted sentence above - is an incomplete sentence - and makes absolutely no sense. Writing an incomplete sentence, completely negates the message you're trying to get across. That's English 101, mate.

^^^^^
What's "English of mine?" Does that make sense to you? And writing a sentence without the use of punctuations, also negates the message.

Please Ejine, improve your written English - may be then, you and I will be able to go - head to head - in an intellectual discourse. Having an intellectual discourse with you, and your level of education for now - will amount to me, arguing with a darn table. I'm sorry I can't do, hit me up - when you've improved your written English.

Heeeeheeeheeee! From this sad sob story, I can see you're still a nutless little boy in the flaming aspect, but let me point out a few things you're missing, dumbass.

1. Your tribal garbage talk about erosion riddled SE and all the rest of that nonsensical rant, has absolutely no effect on me. If you weren't a big, dumb, hopelessly stupiid childman, you woulda been able to figure that out by now.

2. Need I remind you that avoiding the devastating attacks that have been leveled on already hideous face, only to pick on something as ineffective as grammar, is only a clear pointer to your emptiness and cowardice? grin
I bet you don't know that, do ya?

3. Your futile attack on my word usage has already fallen flat on its face, as I've given you a timeless quote which proves my words to be, in fact, very correct. Hahaha! grin

But I guess that's too much for a dumbass moooron like you, since you can only dish but can't take.

So, when you're ready to throw real punches, please be sure to post 'em here, cuz I'll be following this thread with keen interst.

Oya talk your own grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Willywilly9: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
To all Yoruba Fools, as long as Ijaws are feeding you with oil money from their land, they will continue having their meeting in Awori Land Lagos.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:
Beautiful. Now, this is the moment I've been waiting for.
Here's a simple simple quote from a well known intellectual, to properly underscore your idiiocy and ignorance:

"Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory"
- Albert Schweitzer
French philosopher and physician
(1875 - 1965)
www.quotationspage.com/quote/1458.html
grin grin grin
You see, when I call you a completely ignorant buffoon who has never stepped outside his derelict village for once in his life, just don't fight it, because that is precisely what you are! grin grin grin
Now, since you've opened your lying mouth to say it's for crass English speakers, I'm giving you an assignment - I want you to show me links that suggest the expression is wrong like you've claimed.

Failure to do this would only confirm what I've previously said about you being a complete dunce deserving of no attention in his wreched life.

Oya, let us begin grin

The bolded parts above shows you're an irreformable psychotic guy. Can't you write without incoherent ramblings, filled with crass English??

I maintain my stance, that your use of "nothing more than" in the context of this sentence: "Because until then, you're nothing more than a loveless frustrated teenage boy with severe acne" - is crass, and unnecessary.

Google is your friend, mate - and you can help yourself out. I can't be arsed to do it for you. And like I said earlier, I'll only engage you in an intellectual discourse - if and when, I can see improvements in your written English.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Heeeeheeeheeee! From this sad sob story, I can see you're still a nutless little boy in the flaming aspect, but let me point out a few things you're missing, dumbass.

1. Your tribal garbage talk about erosion riddled SE and all the rest of that nonsensical rant, has absolutely no effect on me. If you weren't a big, dumb, hopelessly stupiid childman, you woulda been able to figure that out by now.

2. Need I remind you that avoiding the devastating attacks that have been leveled on already hideous face, only to pick on something as ineffective as grammar, is only a clear pointer to your emptiness and cowardice? grin
I bet you don't know that, do ya?

3. Your futile attack on my word usage has already fallen flat on its face, as I've given you a timeless quote which proves my words to be, in fact, very correct. Hahaha! grin

But I guess that's too much for a dumbass moooron like you, since you can only dish but can't take.

So, when you're ready to throw real punches, please be sure to post 'em here, cuz I'll be following this thread with keen interst.

Oya talk your own grin

I'm ready to throw real punches, I'll knock your face - but I won't get violent with a silly little ibo goat, from anioma clan - the scavengers and pests of Delta state. I'll just laugh off the grandiose delusions in the rest of the bolded parts.

Hit me up, when you step your game up - ramblings and crassness don't cut it with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by phantom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
abeg oga bittyend for those of us wey no sabi 'engrish',tell us exactly what is wrong with that statement and prease try dey careful not to dig yasef further into the 'hore'.....thanks you!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

The bolded parts above shows you're an irreformable psychotic guy. Can't you write without incoherent ramblings, filled with crass English??

I maintain my stance, that your use of "nothing more than" in the context of this sentence: "Because until then, you're nothing more than a loveless frustrated teenage boy with severe acne" - is crass, and unnecessary.

Google is your friend, mate - and you can help yourself out. I can't be arsed to do it for you. And like I said earlier, I'll only engage you in an intellectual discourse - if and when, I can see improvements in your written English.

LMFAO!! grin
My people, come follow me see oooooooo! Can you now see Bittyend is a coward and a dunce to boot?

You openely claimed my grammar was wrong, did you not?
I've given you a link proving the contrary, have I not?

And now, with absolutely nothing to help you out of the shiithole you've just dug yourself into, you're backing out like a midget! grin grin grin
Do you even know how stuupid you look right now? I betchu don't.

Now, I asked myself why you even bothered engaging me in afist fight, when you knew you would9n't live up grin

you shoulda known the job was dangerous before you took it.

But alas, see as I don nak'ed you for marketsquare.

Too bad, so sad grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Willywilly9: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
oduasolja:
is lagos part of ijaw land . why not host it in port harcourt.
Yes Lagos is part of Ijaws Land and Awori Land,
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
Another Ibo old hag claiming Ogoni, Edo and Delta. Madam, ashi, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? kai! Laugh wan kill me.

Willy+willy:
To all Yoruba Fools, as long as Ijaws are feeding you with oil money from their land, they will continue having their meeting in Awori Land Lagos.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

I'm ready to throw real punches, I'll knock your face - but I won't get violent with a silly little ibo goat, from anioma clan - the scavengers and pests of Delta state. I'll just laugh off the grandiose delusions in the rest of the bolded parts.

Hit me up, when you step your game up - ramblings and crassness don't cut it with me.

Ewuoooooo! grin Cheiiiii! The dirty Igbo Anioma people, the paracetamol of Delta state oooo! This tragic love story is so touching it gave me gasssss.
Infact, ayam cryingggggg. . . NOT! grin

Like I said, your nursery school retorts are worthless and meaningless to me, humpty-dumpty.
So when you finally grow some balls to get your big avocado-shaped head out of your STINKING anusssss? Hit me up, cuz I'mma gon' be monitoring this thread for sure.
Fagggot!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Willywilly9: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Another Ibo old hag claiming Ogoni, Edo and Delta. Madam, ashi, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? kai! Laugh wan kill me.
Yoruba man, could be anything, but thank God i am not a Fraudulent Yoruba or Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani.
To all Yoruba Fools, when you stop feeding on oil money from Ijwas, then they will stop meeting in Lagos Awori Land
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Madam, we all know you are inscure that's way you could abandoned your ancestral home to be prosti.tuting in far away Italy. I wont waste my time asking you again cos the only language you speak is " oh "ah" "yeah", "phock me harder" after taking two giant black cocks through your anus. Dirty slut.

Willy+willy:

Yoruba man, could be anything, but thank God i am not a Fraudulent Yoruba or Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani.
To all Yoruba Fools, when you stop feeding on oil money from Ijwas, then they will stop meeting in Lagos Awori Land

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ngodigha1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
This thread should be about the Ijaws only. Those who held a meeting in Lagos were Ijaws and hence it is an act of stupidity for some Yorugbas here to be insulting Igbos of south south.
It is high time Yorugbas here use their senses.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by DaLover(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS?

or

Why Should South South oil money revenue be shared to Fools in LAGOS?
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by DaLover(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
alj harem: BEAF, Asari and co have really destroyed the relationship between the SS and SW.

In that case, I would like to express a big thankyou to beef, asari and co who have fought relentlessly to destroy such a parasitic relationship. more grease to your elbows..
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
DaLover: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS?

or

Why Should South South oil money revenue be shared to Fools in LAGOS?

Thank you!! cool
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by oduasolja: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
some of that oil is coming from ondo state , so Bleep yall.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by DaLover(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
How much of it any idea? and funny enuf, its the Ijaw areas of Ondo state!!

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by oduasolja: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
DaLover: How much of it any idea? and funny enuf, its the Ijaw areas of Ondo state!!

look at this dummy . go do ur research

http://ilajeusa.com/History.htm

http://www.coastalnews.com/profile/government-profile/638-ilaje-local-government-ondo-state-nigeria.html

and lets not talk of the offshore oil being produced off the coast of ondo state.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
I see everyone is claiming "Oxford, MIT, Stanfod,Yale, Harvad, etc.)
Anyway, it got me thinking maybe I should test the validity of this Oxfordism and MITsm with a relatively easy question. Fellas what field should we test our new smart gods on? Physics ...yeahhhh, thats where smart people slug it out not English, I bet you Einstein, including other great minds, were not good english speakers but they understood one language - maths and phyics. To that end, I'm going to end this fight with a physics problem. Whoever solves it in 20 minutes wins the fight and should considered "great."

Now this is the problem:

Pions are part of a class of short-lived particles called mesons which commonly created during the collisions in scientific accelerators or when cosmic rays collide with particles in the upper part of the earth's atmosphere. A type of pion known as a π+ has a mass of 139.6 MeV/c2. One particular π+ was created during a collision in the earth's upper atmosphere and has an total energy E= 1.4 X 105 MeV. As measured in its own frame, it has a life time of 37 nano sec before it decays

If it decays at a point 143 meters above sea-level, how high above sea-level was the comsic-ray collision that created the pion?

I will signal the end of the context after 20 minutes have elapsed, good luck guys.
One more thing, if you cant solve it then shut up and accept you're not that smart after all.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Lets give another 20 minutes. First 20 minutes elapsed about 2 minutes ago. Extra 20 minutes for African brothers.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Beaf: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
^
I'm late, but...

Lorentz transformation... You know the drill! cool
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by SamIkenna: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf: ^
I'm late, but...

Lorentz transformation... You know the drill! cool

Ok, thats one step but you're not done yet. Good start though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SE And SS Will Be The Decider / BREAKING!!! Heavy Shooting In Ohafia As Soldiers And Youths Clash / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.