Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? (5902 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2012
revolt: Still tryn to figure how igbos got into this matter its almost like the obsession with igbophobia gets some ppl oFf!! Lemme study the topic again

I'm curious myself.
Ejine,whom is a SS, is speaking on the behalf of SS since rhino called out SS. He was not speaking on the behalf of Igbo thus just like you, I'm unsure how Igbo got into all this.
Anyway, let us stop trying to figure things out and watch the show. Bring popcorn, pepper come enter for thread.

**sitting and eating my popcorn while waiting for the next attack***
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

Like Dede1, like Ejine - bunch of thesaurus ibotic cavemen.. You guys, and use of English shouldn't exist in the same sentence. Just read over the diatribe you posted - and tell me what you're trying to say in one sentence.. Ibo monkeys will NEVER evolve - we took you out of the forest, gave you guys clothes, and gave you a language - yet it's still the same monkey see, monkey do.. I'm tired of Ibos/ebos!! undecided

Shymmex the knuckleheaded transvestite coward, up to his usual tired antics of switching IDs, talking to himself and generally being a buffoon, all to the amusement of us peeps in the interwebs.
Poor shame. . . In this guy's hollow mind, he really thinks he's convincing anyone.

Nwokem, please drag your dirty hairy asss back to your day job of hawking bananas and leave the internet to people whose IQ is atleast above room temperature. Cuz you, my friend, do not make the cut. grin
Next.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2012
It's funny how Igbo claim SS as well. grin

All the Igbo regions in SS don't have a single drop of oil, so you guys can't claim nothing over there.

Itsekiris, Ijaws and Ilajes own all the Oil in Delta State.

Ijaws own all the oil in Bayelsa.

Ogonis and Ikwerres own all the oil in Rivers.

Ibibio and Annangs own all the oil in Akwa Ibom.

Igbo parasites, get a life.

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:
Shymmex the knuckleheaded transvestite coward, up to his usual tired antics of switching IDs, talking to himself and generally being a buffoon, all to the amusement of us peeps in the interwebs.
Poor shame. . . In this guy's hollow mind, he really thinks he's convincing anyone.
Nwokem, please drag your dirty hairy asss back to your day job of hawking bananas and leave the internet to people whose IQ is atleast above room temperature. Cuz you, my friend, do not make the cut. grin
Next.

Bwahahaha!! Like I said earlier - the use of English and Ejine don't belong in the same cadre. Can't you clowns write simple and precise English - without mumbo jumbo thrash, which makes no darn sense to an intellectual. I can't do a back and forth thing with you - because you're not even on my level. You're so benefit me, in everything used to judge human developments, and achievements in life.. To get on my level, learn how write precise and direct English - and increase your depth of intelligence.

I've already warned you and your ibotic kins, that I'm not Shymmex - stop calling SHymmex, ibo monkey.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by wesley80(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2012
arole_odua: It's funny how Igbo claim SS as well. grin

All the Igbo regions in SS don't have a single drop of oil, so you guys can't claim nothing over there.

By their level of ignorance, ye shall know them.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Here is the question again, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? roll on!

Those dried-granular rolled maggots laced with camel's urine must be really phocking your single digit IQ. hybrid goat!

Can't say I'm surprised, as I expected as much. For the common fact that you were still unable to comprehend my Delta North statement? You've just lent credence to my earlier statement on your bewildering illiteracy.
But from this post of yours, I can further deduce that you're not only an illiterate, but also a down's sydrome / cretinism hybrid creature, with an IQ in 4 decimal places.
Ultimately, I wouldn't put the blame on you. Heck no. Rather, I'll blame on your vulcanizer parents who never saw it fit to send you to school.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2012
I can't believe a low IQ having ibotic Ape like Ejine is trying to having an intellectual discourse with me. grin I'm not on your level, silly boy. Listen, just because I troll, and post ignorant comments on NL from time to time - that don't mean you and I belong to the same class. Don't come at me with your crass written English and stupidity . I understand English isn't your first language - but save your incoherent mumbo jumbo for the half-baked graduates in Nigeria - not me. I know my class, and don't come at me because I'll devour you, and feed you to the hyenas. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

Bwahahaha!! Like I said earlier - the use of English and Ejine don't belong in the same cadre. Can't you clowns write simple and precise English - without mumbo jumbo thrash, which makes no darn sense to an intellectual. I can't do a back and forth thing with you - because you're not even on my level. You're so benefit me, in everything used to judge human developments, and achievements in life.. To get on my level, learn how write precise and direct English - and increase your depth of intelligence.

I've already warned you and your ibotic kins, that I'm not Shymmex - stop calling SHymmex, ibo monkey.

Dumb, dumb, and dumber. Look at the cowardly fleshbag deluding himself.
"Ibo monkey"? Is that it? Is that the best your knucklehead has got to offer?

I reiterate, that until you actually get to pull your head out of your gaping asss, and actually embrace the reality outside cyberspace, I will never take you seriously.
Because until then, you're nothing more than a loveless frustrated teenage boy with severe acne.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2012

See thinking and musiwa style of claiming. Na wa o!!!!!!

I need some beer, this is going to be a hilarious thread. I for see am
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

I reiterate, that until you actually get to pull your head out of your gaping asss, and actually embrace the reality outside cyberspace, I will never take you seriously.
Because until then, you're nothing more than a loveless frustrated teenage boy with severe acne.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbotic Engrish, made in biafra.. Trolling is done for the day!

I can't believe I share the same nationality with these half-baked, and low IQ having creatures. I understand English isn't your first language. undecided
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejine

Do you speak with an ibotic accent as well? grin grin grin grin grin

Ibotic accent: "bicurse unti dem, yo ra nottin moor dan a lufules fustatedi tinaj boyel weet selfer akna amu amu amu" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: I can't believe a low IQ having ibotic Ape like Ejine is trying to having an intellectual discourse with me. grin I'm not on your level, silly boy. Listen, just because I troll, and post ignorant comments on NL from time to time - that don't mean you and I belong to the same class. Don't come at me with your crass written English and stupidity . I understand English isn't your first language - but save your incoherent mumbo jumbo for the half-baked graduates in Nigeria - not me. I know my class, and don't come at me because I'll devour you, and feed you to the hyenas. cool

Typical ramblings of a glorified internet warrior man-child with no friends.
But incase you haven't realized your folly, let me help you out here:

1. The fact that you even agree you're a troll, is enough evidence on your hopelessness as a human being - cuz no sane person with a life or a job would be on the internet 24/7 posting garbage like a loser and waiting for replies. No matter how you look at it.

2. The fact that you even consider "Ibo monkey" as part of an 'intellectual discussion', says a lot about your extremely limited intelligence. Idiiots like you are better served facing the reality in the world they live in, instead of being absolute fuuucktards on the internet.

So boy, do yourself this favor - crawl out of your mom's basement for once in your hopeless life, try making friends and try fetching yourself a life. Then maybe you might just be accepted in the human race.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by revolt(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2012

does this ediot know of omoku ndoni etche ndoki etc all in ph? Any fool tht comes out and says igbo land has no oil deposits even whilst situated in the midst of oil producers around them deserves no reply!! Mu guess is the oil is based on selected tribes n not land!! Ediot!! If faraway ondo can claim oil production how much more the east n pls all the oil producing areas in riverstate r igbo spkn!! Wet rag!!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Johndoe100(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2012
@rhino.5dm

I had wanted to take you to task, then I realised that like gbawe you are to be pitied. Born a Yoruba , seeing others from the south south who don't have to steal other people's property to crow over.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Because until then, you're nothing more than a loveless frustrated teenage boy with severe acne

grin grin grin grin
This Ejine dude is very mean. See insult!!! ewo!!!

Anyway una continue
I feel like an instigator sha
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by revolt(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: I can't believe a low IQ having ibotic Ape like Ejine is trying to having an intellectual discourse with me. grin I'm not on your level, silly boy. Listen, just because I troll, and post ignorant comments on NL from time to time - that don't mean you and I belong to the same class. Don't come at me with your crass written English and stupidity . I understand English isn't your first language - but save your incoherent mumbo jumbo for the half-baked graduates in Nigeria - not me. I know my class, and don't come at me because I'll devour you, and feed you to the hyenas. cool
your class shown clearly on this thread!! Pls let us know the schools so we never get in there! Even for free
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbotic Engrish, made in biafra.. Trolling is done for the day!

I can't believe I share the same nationality with these half-baked, and low IQ having creatures. I understand English isn't your first language. undecided

I always knew you were a dunce. So, since you feel it is wrong, would you be kind enough to point out the error in that statement? "loveless"? "Frustrated"? "severe"? "acne"? Go on, be a man and tell us grin.
I can't wait to watch you make a big fool of yourself as usual, because that statement of mine is very correct.

So biko, if there are any gbagauns in that post, abeg come post am quick quick, cuz I can't wait to further take you to the cleaners.
Wretched coward.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Typical ramblings of a glorified internet warrior man-child with no friends.
But incase you haven't realized your folly, let me help you out here:

1. The fact that you even agree you're a troll, is enough evidence on your hopelessness as a human being - cuz no sane person with a life or a job would be on the internet 24/7 posting garbage like a loser and waiting for replies. No matter how you look at it.

2. The fact that you even consider "Ibo monkey" as part of an 'intellectual discussion', says a lot about your extremely limited intelligence. Idiiots like you are better served facing the reality in the world they live in, instead of being absolute fuuucktards on the internet.

So boy, do yourself this favor - crawl out of your mom's basement for once in your hopeless life, try making friends and try fetching yourself a life. Then maybe you might just be accepted in the human race.

I can't waste my precious time doing a back and forth with you - you're beneath me, that's all. And whatever I do with the less than two hours I spend on NL is none of your darn business. Nigerians on NL are not known to be intellectuals - with the exception of a few - so it's just a waste of time being an intellectual on here. The mentality is medieval; and with the mumbo jumbo written English you and your likes post on here - hence, why I come on here to laugh at you clowns.

Seriously, I can't engage in an intellectual discourse with you - but you may find your class among your co-travelers like: Dede1, one_naira, chino11, onlytruth and Ikeyman000.

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2012
My question was simple and plain, and here it is again, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? Though, I do expect it to fly over a dehydrated single digit IQ'ed goat like you.

I'm really enjoying seeing you making foolery of yourself. The pleasure is mine.

Ejiné:

Can't say I'm surprised, as I expected as much. For the common fact that you were still unable to comprehend my Delta North statement? You've just lent credence to my earlier statement on your bewildering illiteracy.
But from this post of yours, I can further deduce that you're not only an illiterate, but also down's sydrome / cretinism hybrid creature, with an IQ in 4 decimal places.
Ultimately, I wouldn't put the blame on you. Heck no. Rather, I'll blame on your vulcanizer parents who never saw it fit to send you to school.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: Ejine

Do you speak with an ibotic accent as well? grin grin grin grin grin

Ibotic accent: "bicurse unti dem, yo ra nottin moor dan a lufules fustatedi tinaj boyel weet selfer akna amu amu amu" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eiyaaaaaah! grin Are you now crying about accents? Tired of trying to pick on my flawless punches and now coming to talk about accents? grin
Shame. It's very obvious your game is up now, as you have nothing else to say. 'Castrated' is the only singular description that fits you perfectly. Typical of cowards like you. grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2012

Correction 101: Because until then, you're nothing BUT a loveless, frustrated teenage boy, with severe acne. OR Because until then, you're not more than a loveless, frustrated teenage boy, with severe acne..

I can't blame you for using "more than" - it kind of compliments your ibotic accent, but goes against the basic of use of English.

Thank me later, mate.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

I can't waste my precious time doing a back and forth with you - you're beneath me, that's all. And whatever I do with the less than two hours I spend on NL is none of your darn business. Nigerians on NL are not known to be intellectuals - with the exception of a few - so it's just a waste of time being an intellectual on here. The mentality is medieval; and with the mumbo jumbo written English you and your likes post on here - hence, why I come on here to laugh at you clown.

Seriously, I can't engage in an intellectual discourse with you - but you may find your class among your co-travelers like: Dede1, one_naira, chino11, onlytruth and Ikeyman000.

Don't call my name out for here. You always pick a fight with someone and crying about that sh1t when he or she starts kicking you. Why do you do it? it is like you enjoying people beating you

YOU ATTACKED him FIRST yet you except him not to fight back after everything. Dude, grow some ba11s, take the beating like a proud man and stop trying to drag those watching and laughing at the @ss-whupping and those not around you into the fight. Abi, the @ss-whuppin you are getting not enough, you want more. I'm in a very good mood today, don't drag my mood down and let me enjoy my laughing.

Anyway continue, don't chicken out though because you engaged him; he was not talking to you in the beginning, na you wanted to fight so fight it out. Don't chicken out, e no good at all.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
By the time I'm done with whooping your arse - the Bittyend of Narnia screen name will be retired, into NL's hall of fame. grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

I can't waste my precious time doing a back and forth with you - you're beneath me, that's all. And whatever I do with the less than two hours I spend on NL is none of your darn business. Nigerians on NL are not known to be intellectuals - with the exception of a few - so it's just a waste of time being an intellectual on here. The mentality is medieval; and with the mumbo jumbo written English you and your likes post on here - hence, why I come on here to laugh at you clown.

Shameful. He's now using the played out "I can't waste my time with you" tactic, just when his asss has been thoroughly handed to him.

And like I said in my previous post - If you have the balls, why not point out the so-called mumbo-jumbo english of mine so I know you're not just another empty-headed coward with no game?

And please, don't let the door slam you hard on your ass on your way out, as you clearly have nothing else to offer at this.

So, because you don't like Jonathan and his Ijaw kinsmen, you think that's enough to type insults against the South South people (which Ijaws aren't even up to 50 percent), with your leprous fingers?

You're definitely a verified moooron.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
@Ejine

I'm not bittyend - please, stop calling what I'm not. I post all my comments under this SN.

Cheers.

Carry on!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by revolt(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Still trying to figure out how this phrase is wrong but inbtw hve u seen a chinese russian french indian professional speak english! They suck!! So ur inferiority complex towards the english man is unfathomable. Could u guys stick to topic
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Why should these prominent Ijaw fools be meeting in Lagos? Is Lagos part of their creeks? If they soo much hate the SW as they claimed, then that should translate to having their meetings in Delta, PH or any rusty fishing house baots. Bloody shameless foools!!

Now you goat, check the bolded. I specifically put in the bolded to qualify my notion of starting this thread. Have I ever said I HATE SOUTH SOUTH? NO!! .. . .and if I do hate 'em, the first step is to walk the talk by boycotting the entire region. Heck! Asari moroon and Edwin fool would want us to believe that south west is their problem and all that. Yet, they can't stay away!

My contention is that these so-called south south leaders always claim to hate SW, if thats the case then why do they find it pleasing to be hosting thier village meeting in a place they loathed soo much and hundreds of miles away?

The meeting, which was held at the Civic Centre, Lagos, reportedly had in attendance the National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi, Ijaw leader Chief Edwin Clark,
Niger Delta Volunteer Force leader Mujahid Asari Dokubo, special adviser to the
president on Niger Delta, Mr. Kingsley Kuku, permanent secretary in the Ministry of
Water Resources Dr. Godknows Igali, pioneer president of Ijaw Youth Council Dr. Felix
Tuodolo, oil magnate Mr. Dumo Briggs, NIMASA director-general Mr. Ziakede
Akpobolokemi and ex-militant Ateke Tom, among others
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
One_Naira:

Don't call my name out for here. You always pick a fight with someone and crying about that sh1t when he or she starts kicking you. Why do you do it? it is like you enjoying people beating you

YOU ATTACKED him FIRST yet you except him not to fight back after everything. Dude, grow some ba11s, take the beating like a proud man and stop trying to drag those watching and laughing at the @ss-whupping and those not around you into the fight. Abi, the @ss-whuppin you are getting not enough, you want more. I'm in a very good mood today, don't drag my mood down and let me enjoy my laughing.

Anyway continue, don't chicken out though because you engaged him, he was not talking to you in the beginning, na you wanted to fight so fight it out. Don't chicken out, e no good at all.

You dey mind the nutless cowardly vulture carcass? The idiiot had the audacity to quote me and throw his wretched inconsequential crap my way, but is crying to the heavens now that I'm making a meal out of his asss, and showing him what internet flaming is all about. Bittyend is the proper example of a coward who can only dish but can't take.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by phantom(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
^chei.....bros easy na......lol
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend:

Correction 101: Because until then, you're nothing BUT a loveless, frustrated teenage boy, with severe acne. OR Because until then, you're not more than a loveless, frustrated teenage boy, with severe acne..

I can't blame you for using "more than" - it kind of compliments your ibotic accent, but goes against the basic of use of English.

Thank me later, mate.

You're clearly a fool of the highest order, and you've advertised your idiiocy.
"Nothing more", "Nothing besides", "Nothing beyond" and "Nothing above" are ALL correct, mooron. Why don't you try Googling for once in you life?
You see how you just made a fool of yourself? grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by jmaine: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
See Yabs . . . .Ejine . . .na so you verbal reach . . .
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Shameful. He's now using the played out "I can't waste my time with you" tactic, just when his asss has been thoroughly handed to him.

And like I said in my previous post - If you have the balls, why not point out the so-called mumbo-jumbo english of mine so I know you're not just another empty-headed coward with no game?

And please, don't let the door slam you hard on your ass on your way out, as you clearly have nothing else to offer at this.

So, because you don't like Jonathan and his Ijaw kinsmen, you think that's enough to type insults against the South South people (which Ijaws aren't even up to 50 percent), with your leprous fingers?

You're definitely a verified moooron.

You're definitely a grade A slowpoke - and you exhibit the same chest-beating syndrome, synonymous with your clans from the erosion ridden, God forsaken SE. I already dissected your mumbo jumbo "Engrish" - and corrected your grammar, but since you can neither read, comprehend nor see - I'll refer you to my earlier comments.

Every sane person would know that the quoted sentence above - is an incomplete sentence - and makes absolutely no sense. Writing an incomplete sentence, completely negates the message you're trying to get across. That's English 101, mate.

^^^^^
What's "English of mine?" Does that make sense to you? And writing a sentence without the use of punctuations, also negates the message.

Please Ejine, improve your written English - may be then, you and I will be able to go - head to head - in an intellectual discourse. Having an intellectual discourse with you, and your level of education for now - will amount to me, arguing with a darn table. I'm sorry I can't do, hit me up - when you've improved your written English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Review North-East Budget Or Face Insurgency - Ex-Yobe Governor To GEJ / FG Spends N9bn Annually On 10-Aircraft Presidential Fleet / Check Out This Amazing Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.