Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? (6974 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2012
advise me quick quick ooo, before i i commit man-slaughter!
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Toktee(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2012
Guy i will sent her packing,if i report her to her parents,they will persuade me to 4give her,i cant spent two more days with such a woman...sent her packing
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by brainchild78(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2012
1. if you are able to catch her again ensure that she sees your face while she is in the act and allow her guilt to consume her; or
2. Don't say anything for a few days then one day when she goes out to work or the market change all the locks on your door, pack all of her belongings outside of the house & leave a written note on 1 of her luggages explaining the reason for her evacuation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by bingbagbo(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2012
brainchild78: 1. if you are able to catch her again ensure that she sees your face while she is in the act and allow her guilt to consume her; or
2. Don't say anything for a few days then one day when she goes out to work or the market change all the locks on your door, pack all of her belongings outside of the house & leave a written note on 1 of her luggages explaining the reason for her evacuation.

grin[quote author=brainchild78]1. if you are able to catch her again en
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by greedie1(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2012
If i catch her in d act, i sure wont leave quietly, i ll ensure she is aware of my presence, den go calm my nerves nd wait 4 her explanation, if she accuses d devil of anytin, dat ll throw her out of my house faster dan d offence itself.... If i understand her reasons, i may try to forgive her nd give her a 2nd chance but she ll be under observation d whole time. I sure wont become a murderer bcz of some girl

assuming i was a guy dat is
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hmmmmmm....they must continue the show of shame in my presence until the are maximum satisfied. After that,i will force my girl/wife to call her parent and inform them of the drama.
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
I will leave and then come back to get my stuff. That is the last time she will see me
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by bingbagbo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
Mynd_44: I will leave and then come back to get my stuff. That is the last time she will see me

get ur stuff outta ur own house??
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by kilimanjaro(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
I will shake their hands and tell them well-done!
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by camry2008: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
grin ;DPls kindly send me her number, i think i will advice her on how to avoid such temptation next time but let her come with condom grin

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

get ur stuff outta ur own house??
If I stay, someone will die either me or her
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
I will (hide) record it and then leave, when she comes, i will play it for her around 1am in the morning..
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by donjohano(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
@poster

It depends what position they're in at the time....
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by kay9(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Easy... I light a cigarette, take a puff or two, and then ask why they had to be so loud about it. I mean, damn, i could hear the 'halleluya chorus' from way down the street! grin grin
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
kay9: Easy... I light a cigarette, take a puff or two, and then ask why they had to be so loud about it. I mean, damn, i could hear the 'halleluya chorus' from way down the street! grin grin
lol
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
i would have acted before i think. . . . probably two hours later when the room is empty and i get to find a dikk on the floor, thats when i would remember i just chopped off a man's peni$
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by MrsChima(f): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
Many of you Negros aren't going to do a damn thing but cry like a biatch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
I would get on the bed and we do a three some. Halleluyah somebody?
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2012
camry-2008:
grin ;DPls kindly send me her number, i think i will advice her on how to avoid such temptation next time but let her come with condom grin

bad boy! angry
camry-2008:

bad boy!
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Tinax(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
tiniyata: i would have acted before i think. . . . probably two hours later when the room is empty and i get to find a dikk on the floor, thats when i would remember i just chopped off a man's peni$
shocked]
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by FREEMINDZ: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Many of you Negros aren't going to do a damn thing but cry like a biatch.

Was that how ur BF/husband cried when u were caught in the act?.....fool
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Emmh.... I no fit loose out na, I go join in give am d wickedest slam,after me don reach heaven come bck, I go come send d 2 heddiots go hell with aboki sword.
Nansense! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
EHen if i catch my woman dey play bolingo with a guy for my bedroom first of all i go use koboko waya the guy for yansh after dat i go tell them to continue the bolingo while i video the thing.after that i go pursue my woman comot for house then i go carry the vidoe go give NTA make dem video am for the whole nigerians to see on tv angry
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Emmh.... I no fit loose out na, I go join in give am d wickedest slam,after me don reach heaven come bck, I go come send d 2 heddiots go hell with aboki sword.
Nansense! angry
Idowu oooooo me and my pallies dey come ur beer palour dis weekend grin
i wan come declear! grin
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by adl(f): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2012
I will call the relationship off or get a divorce if married. Its worst when you are married cos the lady can kill you.
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by kilimanjaro(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
lefulefu:
i wan come declear! grin
Me self go come O.
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Me self go come O.
omo if u come nah u go buy ur own beer and pepper soup ooooo cheesy.no expect say any free beer or pepper soup go come ur side oooo cheesy
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Me self go come O.
lefulefu:
i wan come declear! grin

Wey una dey na? aye tin lo lori express o! grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Chimezie198(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
We go do three.some
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by knowledge4(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
As a christian,i will forgive her from my heart and carry on with her and the marriage if she is remorseful and willing to go on.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by Nairaboi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
anyhow e be d news must spread as a result of my action that will lead to "stories that touch the heart"
Re: If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? by bernfame(f): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2012
;DForgive her na! Afterall, ''its the devil's work'' and ''its not what you think''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.