Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? (4683 Views)

Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2005
Fellow Nairaland Users,

Please, Can one marry a younger sister to a girl you have been befriending for years 'because she is younger and can suite the marrital conditions. Note: the girlfriend is as old as you are. Not only that, is obvious to her you people can not match if she is to marry at a young and better age.

On the other side, the younger sister loves you but is only restricted by the relationship already existing b/w the sister and you.

Now, is there the posibility of marrying the younger one, seeing the advantage you have as someone in your age match? Or is it a taboo for marriage of such.

NOTE: You people were only boyfriend and girlfriend, no promises for engagement.

Is it possible?
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by Emalie(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2005
Yes u can marry her on one condition, that u and the elder sister only dated but not had sex with each other. And if u have, am sorry , its not right to sleep with two sisters of the same blood. I beleive its kind of a bad omen. So try look else where. undecided
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by kazey(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2005
Chai, people. why would someone have to look inside the same house again. Well humans can be very adventurous.

Well I think its more of the Elder sister's decision. If she is cool with it. Why not? I mean you wouldn't want to marry her younger sister without her consent, especially if you want to be in good terms with her and her family. If she approves, then you are free to go ahead.

The issue of good and bad omen is more of superstition don't you think wink
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by jogego(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2005
Emalie:

Yes you can marry her on one condition, that you and the elder sister only dated but not had sex with each other. And if you have, am sorry , its not right to sleep with two sisters of the same blood. I beleive its kind of a bad omen. So try look else where. undecided

And what oh please tell, would happen if a guy slept with two sisters? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes sheesh...in this age and time?
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2005
Yea, I catch your yans, my pple.
I feel in the success of such plan, the relationship existing b/w u and the elder one has to be terminated to avoid late preparation. I mean, for hunt of the younger one in right time.
What do u say?
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by legry(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2005
i Once fell totally kaput over two sisters First the older then a couple of years later the younger and the funny thing is if i had actually followed up on the younger sister it would have worked out very well and there wont have been any issue and did i have sex with the elder nope but we sure did a lot in and out of the bedrrom and our relationship was not hidden atall so a lot presumed we did have sex even the younger sister so i think you actually can date and evenyually marry in that kind of situation it all depends on the situation at that point in time and before i forget to mention it, they are both married now with babies hahahaha.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by hotangel2(f): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2005
it's wrong. You could cause hatred amongst both sisters.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by jogego(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2005
Well if they hate each other? Who's fault is that?
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by drbigdaddyg(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2005
will the elder on hates the younger as if she can marry a man at her age?

what actually can be the source of that hatred.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by DEKING3(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2005
1) If you didn't have sex with the elderly one,
2) If you have broken the first relationship with the sister
3) Becareful not to cause a tsunami in that family angry!
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by Justmoi(f): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2005
If the younger sister is actually in favor of this, then she and her sister, in all probability, have a dysfunctional relationship. Why would a guy want to put himself in the midst of this?

Eventhough more of the blame is going to be put at the sister's door (afterall blood is supposed to be thicker than water), the guy is not going to come out of it smelling like roses, either. There are so many women out there, so why an ex's younger sister
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by Briz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2006
There r lots of gurls outside. y on earth would some one wan do dt. kai damburoba shege daniska ne
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by mamaput(f): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hell no
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by SweetnSour(f): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2006
I agree with what emalie said at the beginning
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:33am On May 04, 2006
it could really cause a lot of problems between both sisters which is not good.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by babymine(f): 11:30am On May 04, 2006
It definitely would cause problems, look somewhere else.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by whitelexi(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2006
Doesnt sound very good but it will definitely work if the sisters understand each other grin
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by babymine(f): 11:36am On May 04, 2006
Please look somewhere else. wink wink
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37am On May 04, 2006
does marrying your former girlfriend's younger sister sound good to your own ears
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by babymine(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2006
I wonder?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:39am On May 04, 2006
exaclty!!
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by michy(f): 11:45am On May 04, 2006
is not fair.the guy should look 4 other girls.there are many other babes out there
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by whitelexi(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2006
Love is Blind, afterall, girls dont mind dating two brothers in turns grin
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by glodave(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2006
shocked :oIs very wrong 4 you to marry your former girlfrnd younger sister “Blood they say, is ticker  dan water”  so 4get it and look somewhere else.

@whitelexi
whitelexi:

Love is Blind, afterall, girls don't mind dating two brothers in turns grin
u said dating nt Marriage! to date is a difference thing and to marry smiley is serious
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by babymine(f): 12:40pm On May 04, 2006
whitelexi:

Love is Blind, afterall, girls don't mind dating two brothers in turns grin

No responsible gurl would do that! shocked shocked
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by whitelexi(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2006
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by whitelexi(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2006
I honestly think that the ladies should be blamed if a sister dates or marries her elder or younger sister's boyfriend of old. Such an act will only make both of them very vulnerable to so many issues amongst themselves but it still doesnt change the fact that it was their own decision cool

For guys that have very weak resistance, how do u say 'no' to a woman in luv with u? Even if u wanted to, you'd feel so self-centred, you know, its an open world and i can imagine being in such a situation, but it wont be easy to turn down someone who truly opens up to u, when u are single
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by babymine(f): 1:21pm On May 04, 2006
whitelexi:

What was that for? ?
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by whitelexi(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2006
I just didnt make out why everyone was looking at it from one end and not from both ends grin
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by kimba(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2006
@Emalie
Yes u can marry her on one condition, that u and the elder sister only dated but not had sex with each other. And if u have, am sorry , its not right to sleep with two sisters of the same blood. I beleive its kind of a bad omen. So try look else where

Abeg, what kinda Bad Omen are you referring to if someone slept with two-sisters of the same blood. Im really curious - genuine curiosity,

what if the guy never knew that they were sisters, as in he met them in different places and times
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by soulchild1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2006
To me it is something we dont even need to discuss about, because there are some certain things in life, that are definitely "No-Go-Area" and this your problem is definitely one of them. There is nothing someone can write that could justify such an action and any other thing that you think will justify this your action is just to please yourself, in fact to help you deceiving yourself, because you know already - the thing no go work at all and no good self!!!! grin

Even, if the sister will agree to marry you, means that she also doesnt know, what is right and wrong.

What does she have, what you cant find in another girl out there?

Just imagine yourself, that your younger brother will ask you if you dont mind him marrying your former girlfriend? Wont you feel bad? Wont you think, that your ex-girlfriend will try to influence your brother and especially just imagine the situation, both of them walking to the altar and you know exactly that you had the girl already, dumped and f**** her!

To me, no matter from which aspect you are going to look at it, it will always leaves a funny bitter taste in someones mouth.
Re: To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister? by dremoney(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
Not advisable in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Romantic Picture Of Keketu And Girlfriend (a Nairalander) In A Night Out / Best Pre-wedding Picture Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.