Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? (2045 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nayah(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
virus_box: i ve asked ,,,but she says..is it necessary to say those words....but she never shows hate signal..always attracted..
Ok fine some persons are not like "romantic" or are shy to expose their care of their beloved but it does not mean they don't love. But now what kind pf things do you want her to show you since you've said she doesn't show off anything
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Dondav(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
Lucky you!!! Mine took a weapon and forced me to say the damn words... Which I later said stuttering..

1 Like

Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nayah(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
Dondav: Lucky you!!! Mine took a weapon and forced me to say the damn words... Which I later said stuttering..
loooooooool grin
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Dondav(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
NAyah!! It's been a long time ... I'll love to chat with u sometime...!
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nayah(f): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Dondav me too ho are you dear?
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Fawaz30(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
well she's not obligated to till she feels it, in my experience i'll say YOU AIN'T THE ONLY THAT'S TRYING TO BE THE ONLY ONE.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nayah(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
Fawaz30: well she's not obligated to till she feels it, in my experience i'll say YOU AIN'T THE ONLY THAT'S TRYING TO BE THE ONLY ONE.
lol!
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by ITbomb(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
as long as you dey knack her akpako leave am, na so small girls dey do.
Re: My One Yr Old Girl Friend Has Not Said"i Love U" ..? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
virus_box: our relation is 1 yr old. she is 6 yr younger than me...she is attracted to me...but when i say i luv u...she only shakes head ...but till now i ve not heard i luv u from her??what may be reasonplz help
she is attracted to all those money wey u dey give her for recharge cards grin
sine ur eyes my bother grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? / Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. / What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.