Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man (3620 Views)

Poll: poison Molestor

report Molestor to police: 44% (4 votes)
take my child abroad: 0% (0 votes)
expose him on nl: 0% (0 votes)
leave Vengeance to God: 22% (2 votes)
continue tormenting him on nl: 33% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
Abeg, i neva sabi coogar n BABE story o, who go knack me tori?
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
anonymus11:

u must really be shaking....what happened to d fonts and designs of writing dt stands u out on nl
no one knows any story about any member.......................if not someone would have cut me short by now dt its stale gist
u misyarned abt dem, i need proof of BABE! and coogar too.............fyi dnt order me around dis is my thread so i can do what i like
y r u in a hurry? ...............r u d only member viewing d post........if its not of important to u, why bother?
when a topic is senseless u usually insult d poster and leave d thread y lurking arnd so much when u r not d guilty one
if i misinform nl, let me bother abt it with nl members
its not ur biz, face front except d one dt committed d crime was u?
a question though, if it was u, did u use a condom, u slimy peace of shit.
Bullshit!
Prove the accusations and stop circumambulating. . . Of course i'm not the guilty one, and i'll also want to know whoever the guilty person is. That is why i'm on this thread. . . So why don't you spill and save your self the embarrassment?

As for BABE and Coogar, Re read my earlier reply above, or do you have a problem grasping what you read?
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by mamalola19: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:
Mamalola, afta u don accuse me finish abi

hahaa ok abeg no vex
na ok2nv i been wan talk
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Which mail are you on about? There's none on my inbox.

Av gotten my answer
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

@annonymous, killz never blackmailed me, he only made an empty threat as per posting my pics on here. Its not as if he has seen my pics or chatted with me offline before. NEVER!

i meant he threatened to release a pics of u..........we all know he is a phony arse who would do anything for popularity
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:

hahaa ok abeg no vex
na ok2nv i been wan talk
Which one be ok2nv Anyway aw is lola? Aw old is she self? Then daddy nko?
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

@annonymous, killz never blackmailed me, he only made an empty threat as per posting my pics on here. Its not as if he has seen my pics or chatted with me offline before. NEVER!
It wasn't actually an empty threat. . . I just got a grip on my self. Posting your pics without your permission is against forum rules, so i refrained.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:
Av gotten my answer

Gotten your answer from who? Seun?

anonymus11:

i meant he threatened to release a pics of u..........we all know he is a phony arse who would do anything for popularity

Oh ok.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Why tha hell is this id[i]io[/i]t keeping everyone waiting? A molester is out there on the loose. . .
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Bullshit!
Prove the accusations and stop circumambulating. . . Of course i'm not the guilty one, and i'll also want to know whoever the guilty person is. That is why i'm on this thread. . . So why don't you spill and save your self the embarrassment?

As for BABE and Coogar, Re read my earlier reply above, or do you have a problem grasping what you read?

u also have a problem with my post........ go and read my first post, dis was not a post to reveal the pedipile its warning members abt d pedipile and asking members what should be done. afta i get sufficient advise from members i would move to stage two. so leave me d fu ck alone........... if u r not d pedipile act like other observers of the thread advise what should be done to the pedipile what? u r afraid becuz ur curse would be back to sender?.............. stop making a fool out of urself. if u want answers challenge me by opening ur own thread. u would never call d shots on mine. u have many ids, feel free to use any of it even d female handles..... no one knew anything abt babe and coogar till you exposed fake information about them so proof it. till now no member has cut me shot dt their story is a common knowledge. u made it up to make dem look bad. u didnt proof it? ok where is goldieluks pics dt u promised to publish nl with? another lie from d pit of hell. u r d mega fool!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by mamalola19: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:
Which one be ok2nv Anyway aw is lola? Aw old is she self? Then daddy nko?

i am the lola. daddy ke tongue my daddy is fine wink
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by koolkamzzy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Two fighting amala two shege . . Lol, just remember that song from my primary/Jss school days after school hour, when we use to draw lines and ask the two warriors to step or cross each others line and the fight will start. Mhen its getting interesting in here. Abeg who get left over pop corn cause I left my ATM card @ home and I no dey carry cash waka cos of the cashless policy. I need to watch this film till the end cheesy cheesy cheesy .

BTW is seems this molester has step on so many toes and its payback time. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Gotten your answer from who? Seun?

Just wanted to know if d mail thing works
By d way, i will tell nairaland aw u destroy d punan1 of ur neighbor's little daughter with ur evil tongue
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

It wasn't actually an empty threat. . . I just got a grip on my self. Posting your pics without your permission is against forum rules, so i refrained.

killz stop flattering yourself, I have never shared pics with nobody on this NL,not even iya or 190, mynd or cuddlemi. The only pics I shared was the one I posted on my yim profile.
So I don't know where you want to get my pics from.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
dabrake: With jaybee sleeping, this thread will surely last till daybreak. Erm anony, I have to sleep so as to beat tomorrow's traffic. Will comment at the office tomorrow.

ok bros, e go be...........u r a nice responsible man
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
anonymus11:

u also have a problem with my post........ go and read my first post, dis was not a post to reveal the pedipile its warning members abt d pedipile and asking members what should be done. afta i get sufficient advise from members i would move to stage two. so leave me d fu ck alone........... if u r not d pedipile act like other observers of the thread advise what should be done to the pedipile what? u r afraid becuz ur curse would be back to sender?.............. stop making a fool out of urself. if u want answers challenge me by opening ur own thread. u would never call d shots on mine. u have many ids, feel free to use any of it even d female handles..... no one knew anything abt babe and coogar till you exposed fake information about them so proof it. till now no member has cut me shot dt their story is a common knowledge. u made it up to make dem look bad. u didnt proof it? ok where is goldieluks pics dt u promised to publish nl with? another lie from d pit of hell. u r d mega fool!
Another circumlocutory answer. . . Prove your accusations.

The last thing i'll ever do is start a thread about another member. And even if i would, it won't be about a low life like you. . . Challenge you? I don't challenge dumb fools!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
neyostica:
Just wanted to know if d mail thing works
By d way, i will tell nairaland aw u destroy d punan1 of ur neighbor's little daughter with ur evil tongue

Come I don't joke with such evil acts. Look for somethiing else to joke on me with, understood!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks: ,

killz stop flattering yourself, I have never shared pics with nobody on this NL,not even iya or 190, mynd or cuddlemi. The only pivs I shared was the one I posted on my yim profile.
So I don't know where you want to get my pics from.
Well, this isn't about you, so pls do not make it about you. . . Cheers. And i wonder why you named those names up there. . .
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by neyostica: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
mamalola19:

i am the lola. daddy ke tongue my daddy is fine wink
You r not serious, i don dey picture one mama 4 head, anyway its been a pleasure knowin u mamalola
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Goldieluks: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Well, this isn't about you, so pls do not make it about you. . . Cheers. And i wonder why you named those names up there. . .

It isn't about me but yet you mentioned my name. I wrote those names there cause am not a coward! I stand by whatever I say on and offline, I don't eat my words like some people do and am ready to defend whatever lies or misinterpreted statement that comes my way. I have got nothing to hide or regret about. That's it!!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by anonymus11: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

Another circumlocutory answer. . . Prove your accusations.

The last thing i'll ever do is start a thread about another member. And even if i would, it won't be about a low life like you. . . Challenge you? I don't challenge dumb fools!

thanks for d insult i wont reply u after dis. i have noticed u thrive on efights dt is where u feed from..... mind ya biz and let me discuss pedipiles dt lurk nl. i thot last night u slept on time hence u didnt come to defend ya sorry pathetic bottom. oh sorry i forgot u do not have occupation besides troubleshooting and networking on nl........... i will be like u today i am going to bed early wink if u want answers, try google. psychopath!!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
It has become obvious that this is another st[i]u[/i]pid thread created out of inherent stupidity. . . It's time i made a honorable exit from this thread. Just another one of several nonsenses and a whole lot of Blah. . . Next thread pls. . .
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Killz1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

It isn't about me but yet you mentioned my name. I wrote those names there cause am not a coward! I stand by whatever I say on and offline, I don't eat my words like some people do and am ready to defend whatever lies or misinterpreted statement that comes my way. I have got nothing to hide or regret about. That's it!!
Goodluck with that then. . . I'm off to bed!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by mamalola19: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:
It has become obvious that this is another st[i]u[/i]pid thread created out of inherent stupidity. . . It's time i made a honorable exit from this thread. Just another one of several nonsenses and a whole lot of Blah. . . Next thread pls. . .

why are you so interested.
i have seen u leave thread dt are meaningless
u should have waited for him to mention names before jumping d gun as d first poster
he probably doesnt want to embarrass u further or d female members involved
if he mentions ya name then u can worry
for now u r overreacting
we are also viewing dis topic
but u are d only one taking offence
makes me believe u r guilty
btw u r d fool, u fingered a kid wink

neyostica:
You r not serious, i don dey picture one mama 4 head, anyway its been a pleasure knowin u mamalola

if i be mama nko, dont you have one
mothers are lovely dear
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by coogar: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2012
Killz.:

Stories about BABE and Coogar is what everyone on NL already knows. . . You have to be very dumb not to know that!
Where did i make up stories about Goldieluks?

what story is this knucklehead talking about? the one about you born a pikin or how you lost your virginity to your dad in a shed?
i thought you had given up on your perpetual s[i]e[/i]men-slurping of peddling rumours that clitorally excite your army of atutupoyoyo nymphos.
killz or fuckever the name your foster parents call you, stop attaching yourself to important people. i dunno you from adam! dogs don't associate with rats!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by koolkamzzy(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2012
Wow it seems the film ended earlier than expected. Well ama go to bed now since the two fighters have decided to call it quit. Hope you guys will continue where you stopped so I can have something to keep me busy tomorow after work.

Sweet dreams to you all and abeg make una no fight for dream o cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by BABE3: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2012
coogar:

what story is this knucklehead talking about? the one about you born a pikin or how you lost your virginity to your dad in a shed?
i thought you had given up on your perpetual s[i]e[/i]men-slurping of peddling rumours that clitorally excite your army of atutupoyoyo AZONTO n[i]ym[/i]phos.
killz or fuckever the name your foster parents call you, stop attaching yourself to important people. i dunno you from adam! dogs don't associate with rats!

Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2012
grin grin grin the usuals have arrived. Seems like there are alot of gossips on NL. Round one just ended. Round two starts now!
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by mamalola19: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2012
bennyraz: grin grin grin the usuals have arrived. Seems like there are alot of gossips on NL. Round one just ended. Round two starts now!

how did u arrive here too
its not like dt
when u constantly insult members
spread false gist about them
its a must you get what you deserve
dont mind dt killz dt acts like a girl
he has ran away y did he not come to back to face coogar and BABE!
he is only interested in the child molestation because its true
fake arse nigga
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by coogar: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2012
anonymus11: If your male child was molested by ur neighbor's nephew dt u left in his custody what would u do?............ Would u be mad, kill d young man immediately report him to d police or leave vengeance to God?....... Remember ur male child is very bright in school, innocent, naive and ya love him to death................ How would dt young boy get over dt stigma. The molestor claims it is false accusation, why would a kid make such up? .

male child? molested? i would put an end to the life of the culprit.
i would be very happy to spend the rest of my life in jail for such cause.
when the kid grows up, he would appreciate the fact that his dad was there for him.
Re: How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man by BABE3: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2012
coogar:

male child? molested? i would put an end to the life of the culprit.
i would be very happy to spend the rest of my life in jail for such cause.
when the kid grows up, he would appreciate the fact that his dad was there for him.

Coogar, do you think Okoro Azonto Romeo is capable of mole[i]st[/i]ing a male child?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo / Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. / I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.