Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,829 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (59578 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Can A City Be Commercial And Serene In Nigeria? / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija

As I said we'll always be BETTER THAN NIGERIA. We'll have the HIGHEST HDI INDEX, 100% LITERACY RATE, LIVE LONGER by 2050 onwards. While overcrowded Nigeria will still be a low income country with millions of mouths to feed.

Pls read.

http://www.ifs.du.edu/assets/documents/hdi-forcasting-v2-2.pdf
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
You are so stupid after seeing ur image of your socalled CAPE TOWN FORESHORE. Im convinced that Im blogging with a VILLAGE MONEKY HERE. Even the Nigerian street hawkers in Cape Town know that Cape Towns foreshore starts in Tamboerkloof north of the national parliament. Those who visit the city's public gardens next to parliament might tell u about the underground water channels.

Can someone cleverer stand up in this BABOONS THREAD.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2013
@ AwodwaGyanOniwe

Are you for real or you are plainly insane? The time is the site time you fool. It is clear you keep referring to time without knowing how longitude and latitude play a lot about time. You must be out of your senses.

Keep thinking Nigeria will not remove SA from it position in the future. A lot had been said about China in the past but today it's a bright future than those countries which made some laughing claim about its development in the past.

I think you are very petty and silly in nature. You are not useful to your society, by merely looking at your posts in this forum.

I might stop altogether responding to your foolish comments here if you can not air your views without passing insult across. I can affirmatively point to some evidences in your comment that you are not educated yet you claimed SA is 100% educated. Is there even any country that is 100% educated in the first place?

Please, go and haunt your petty racist forum somewhere, you PIG! Your inferiority is a complex one. Nobody respect SA in developed world. I have seen a lot of them, they can not even expressed themselves with the ugly accent.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
Your fellow monkey got himself in trouble by his comment below.
His comment led to the fact that LAGOS was built by former EUROPEAN COLONISERS just like DAKAR,KINSHASA,ACCRA,CAPE TOWN etc..It took a CONGOLESE to expose him and bring in photos of LAGOS IN 1800S. Today MONKEY LAND NIGERIA acts as if the first roads,railways,buildings etc..weren't built by Europeans just like elsewhere in AFRICA. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tbite
Son of Oduduwa

UbicaciĆ³n: Brisbane

Lagos has done land reclamation before 2011. Eko Atlantic City is not the first Land Reclamation we have done.

"In Architecture we find a way of celebrating Humanity and of raising ourselves above the concerns of the matter of fact - Jonathan Glance"
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Naija
You are so stupid after seeing ur image of your socalled CAPE TOWN FORESHORE. Im convinced that Im blogging with a VILLAGE MONEKY HERE. Even the Nigerian street hawkers in Cape Town know that Cape Towns foreshore starts in Tamboerkloof north of the national parliament. Those who visit the city's public gardens next to parliament might tell u about the underground water channels.

Can someone cleverer stand up in this BABOONS THREAD.
That is a map presented at Wikipedia, you m-o-r-o-n!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
Pls calm down and act lika HUMAN will u grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Your fellow monkey got himself in trouble by his comment below.
His comment led to the fact that LAGOS was built by former EUROPEAN COLONISERS just like DAKAR,KINSHASA,ACCRA,CAPE TOWN etc..It took a CONGOLESE to expose him and bring in photos of LAGOS IN 1800S. Today MONKEY LAND NIGERIA acts as if the first roads,railways,buildings etc..weren't built by Europeans just like elsewhere in AFRICA. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tbite
Son of Oduduwa

UbicaciĆ³n: Brisbane

Lagos has done land reclamation before 2011. Eko Atlantic City is not the first Land Reclamation we have done.

"In Architecture we find a way of celebrating Humanity and of raising ourselves above the concerns of the matter of fact - Jonathan Glance"
Why can't you express yourself in a simple and correct sentence? I think monkey is even better than you. It is a shame your PIG parents are in a dirty pond swimming. You swine!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
It takes a FOOOL like u to use Wiki as an academic reference.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Point of correction your ILLITERACY IS FAILING U AGAIN I SAID SOUTH AFRICA WILL HAVE 100% LITERACY RATE BY 2050. Quoting this from a link I sent u. Remember that PDF monkey? grin grin grin grin grin

YOUR PROBLEM IS READING cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
That article showed that Nigeria will still be a SHITHOLE BY 2050.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Naija[i]
Pls calm down and act lika HUMAN will u grin
You will have to stop passing insult across too. grin grin angry angry You are such a naughty fellow. A$$hole!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
It takes a FOOOL like u to use Wiki as an academic reference.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Point of correction your ILLITERACY IS FAILING U AGAIN I SAID SOUTH AFRICA WILL HAVE 100% LITERACY RATE BY 2050. Quoting this from a link I sent u. Remember that PDF monkey? grin grin grin grin grin

YOUR PROBLEM IS READING cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
That article showed that Nigeria will still be a SHITHOLE BY 2050.
I am sorry that I can't help you. Indeed, you can barely write yet come here to prove gibberish with false links. Please, buzz-off if you don't have anything important to say. Your PIGGY nature is irritating.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Ninja
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
This organization might help u MONKEY!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In the past the city of Cape Town was covered with sea water right down to near the TABLE MOUNTAIN. cool cool cool cool cool cool

http://www.givengain.com/cause/2799/about/

If I knew u I'd bring u a BUNCH OF BANANAS[/b][b][b][/b]Ha ha thats your diet tongue
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
I find this helpful than Wiki cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

READ OLD MONKEY READ cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Ninja
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
This organization might help u MONKEY!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In the past the city of Cape Town was covered with sea water right down to near the TABLE MOUNTAIN. cool cool cool cool cool cool

http://www.givengain.com/cause/2799/about/

If I knew u I'd bring u a BUNCH OF BANANAS[/b][b][b][/b]Ha ha thats your diet tongue
You are trolling. I don't think you look like a human more than me in this forum. You have a brain of a fish and that can easily be spotted in your comment. Keep trolling. If you actually live in SA as you claim you must be very inferior. What are you doing in Africa? I would expect a PIG like you to live in Eastern Europe or Russian where your lots are fond of racist attacks. The truth is that human being is overrated and as such not as intelligent as claimed.

You are just another fool that doesn't understand anything about the universe yet trying to hide in the color of the skin. What have you contributed to humanity if I may ask? You see, as superior as your racist lots claim they still die like chicken. That points out that human is just another sh*t in nature who is not intelligent yet claimed to be. Not until you have something reasonable to say I think you are psychotic.

Thank you for successfully derailing the thread. You will never live in Eko Atlantic City. Go Eko Atlantic City. SA can't have such a project in 40 years to come. This is a plain enviousness from this PIG!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
All4Ninja
Fada pls read dis my article again cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

DON'T FAIL ME AGAINOOOOOOOOO MR IBU!!!!By 2030-2050(when Naijas population will be declining ya'll will be living in a SHITHOLE). Low HDI Index,Poor Education,poor roads,many hungry stomachs,more HIV AIDS ETC..than SOUTH AFRICA.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
I find this helpful than Wiki cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

READ OLD MONKEY READ cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Why will I read your senseless link, PIG?! Go and swim in the slimy water that is meant for you. How is your PIGGY parents doing? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink sad
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Ninja
I WOULD TAKE YOUR STATEMENT SERIOUSLY IF IT CAME FROM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING LIKE ME NOT A PITCH BLACK MONKEY LIKE U AND YOUR FRIEND FASHOLA.

One post I send said NIGERIANS MUST KNOW THAT THE WORLD ISN'T FOR NIGERIA TO OVERTAKE.

TRUE WE'RE NOT WAITING FOR MONKEYS TO GO PAST US HENCE OIL AND GAS EXPLORATIONS AND FINDINGS.
It over 57 years for u MONKEYS to do what u think is right.

If u read that article properly NIGERIA WILL STILL BE A SHITHOLE COMPARED TO SOUTH AFRICA. LIVE WITH THAT.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: All4Ninja
Fada pls read dis my article again cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

DON'T FAIL ME AGAINOOOOOOOOO MR IBU!!!!By 2030-2050(when Naijas population will be declining ya'll will be living in a SHITHOLE). Low HDI Index,Poor Education,poor roads,many hungry stomachs,more HIV AIDS ETC..than SOUTH AFRICA.

Your snotty PIGGY nature is revealing! Stop snoring you fat PIG! N-i-m-c-o-m-p-o-o-p !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Ninja
[b]DUMB MONKEY YOUR MOM ISN'T BLACK BECAUSE URNT HUMAN BUT A MONKEY[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HERE SOME BANANAS FOR U AND OBI MIKEL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Ninja
I WOULD TAKE YOUR STATEMENT SERIOUSLY IF IT CAME FROM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING LIKE ME NOT A PITCH BLACK MONKEY LIKE U AND YOUR FRIEND FASHOLA.

One post I send said NIGERIANS MUST KNOW THAT THE WORLD ISN'T FOR NIGERIA TO OVERTAKE.

TRUE WE'RE NOT WAITING FOR MONKEYS TO GO PAST US HENCE OIL AND GAS EXPLORATIONS AND FINDINGS.
It over 57 years for u MONKEYS to do what u think is right.

If u read that article properly NIGERIA WILL STILL BE A SHITHOLE COMPARED TO SOUTH AFRICA. LIVE WITH THAT.
Well, if you say I am pitch black that is even better. I like blacks! Nature is very liberal with colors yet you can't use your small brain to understand that. It is clear you are an illiterate with an IQ below 50.

Sorry, the project is already on course to make any SA project looks like a child's play. Go Eko Atlantic City. The city for the educated and those ready to contribute to live. Not this SA PIG wading in slimy water. Do you drink smelling water you usually swim as a pig? grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
REACTIONARY MONKEY[/b][b][/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[b]YOU KEEP THINKING THAT THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR NIGERIA/SHITHOLE.

Atleast pigs are eatable shocked :oHow about MONKEYS??/
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
REACTIONARY MONKEY[/b][b][/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[b]YOU KEEP THINKING THAT THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR NIGERIA/SHITHOLE.

Atleast pigs are eatable shocked :oHow about MONKEYS??/

Lol... You're really mad. I am catching my fun out of your stupidity. What do you mean by at least pigs are eatable? You are so senseless your words are commensurately meaningless as such. Please, get back into that you racist hole called Cape Town!

Go Eko Atlantic City. This silly PIG will not be allowed to visit the Dubai of Africa soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
NIGERIANS
http://thesubtlerudder.com/?p=184
Sorry, you are only wasting your time posting those links as I am not taking a single time to click on any of them. Keep posting them, you m-o-r-o-n! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4naija
Please tell me no one will read them as the MONKEY called All4Naija is in controll of all NIGERIAN MONKEYS.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4naija
Please tell me no one will read them as the MONKEY called All4Naija is in controll of all NIGERIAN MONKEYS.
Firstly, learn how to express yourself properly. Secondly, PIG are made to swim in slimy water. Thirdly, you are a PIG that is insane. So, you need a Psychiatric-vet to treat you. Your case is very serious, man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I will remind you that we are talking about project yet you're turning it into race. That speaks volume of your stupidity and inferiority.PIG!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by ba7man(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
all4naija: Firstly, learn how to express yourself properly. Secondly, PIG are made to swim in slimy water. Thirdly, you are a PIG that is insane. So, you need a Psychiatric-vet to treat you. Your case is very serious, man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I will remind you that we are talking about project yet you're turning it into race. That speaks volume of your stupidity and inferiority.PIG!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you letting this guy put you on cruise control?? Ignore him and he'll go away.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
ba7man: Why are you letting this guy put you on cruise control?? Ignore him and he'll go away.
Lol... I did that just for fun. I have already ignored him. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija and his niggers/kaffirs

http://thesubtlerudder.com/?p=184
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE BEING A SHITHOLE

PLS READ. Nothing will change even in 2030 they still have HIGH POVERTY RATES.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Naija
You foolishly think I have never been to NIGERIA cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Thats your problem and most of u MONKEYS. SA firms(Shoprite malls,MTN,STANDARD bank etc.. developments there are here by us).Off cause give u 3RD WORLD STANDARDS as ya'll aint anywhere near SOUTH AFRICA.

I have seen it all in Naija, even Lagos. IT TAKES A FOOL LIKE ALL4NINJA TO COMPARE CAPE TOWN,DURBS,JOBURG etc..with LAGOS. cool cool cool cool cool

View this list in Alphabetic order View this list in alphabetic order View this list in alphabetic order
Rank Country Value Date of Info
World 20,810,000,000,000 2009 est.
China 4,722,000,000,000 2011
United States 4,120,000,000,000 2010 est.
European Union 3,255,000,000,000 2011 est.
Russia 983,200,000,000 2010 est.
Japan 937,600,000,000 2011 est.
India 880,000,000,000 2010 est.
Canada 580,600,000,000 2010 est.
Germany 558,000,000,000 2010 est.
France 539,000,000,000 2010 est.
Brazil 489,500,000,000 2010 est.
Korea, South 459,500,000,000 2011 est.
United Kingdom 352,700,000,000 2010 est.
Italy 302,600,000,000 2011 est.
Spain 279,600,000,000 2010 est.
Mexico 254,400,000,000 2010 est.
Australia 241,500,000,000 2010 est.
[b]18
South Africa 232,100,000,000 2009 est.[/b]After MEDUPI AND KUSILE POWER STATION WE'LL BE IN THE TOP 10.
Iran 213,700,000,000 2010 est.
Taiwan 213,200,000,000 2009 est.
Saudi Arabia 212,300,000,000 2010 est.
Turkey 201,200,000,000 2010 est.
Ukraine 164,500,000,000 2009 est.
Indonesia 156,000,000,000 2010 est.
Thailand 147,900,000,000 2010 est.
Sweden 147,800,000,000 2010 est.
Poland 147,500,000,000 2010 est.
Egypt 136,600,000,000 2010 est.
Venezuela 123,100,000,000 2011 est.
Norway 122,200,000,000 2010 est.
Argentina 116,000,000,000 2009 est.
Malaysia 112,000,000,000 2010 est.
Netherlands 108,000,000,000 2010 est.
Vietnam 106,000,000,000 2011 est.
Pakistan 94,650,000,000 2011 est.
Belgium 89,250,000,000 2010 est.
Kazakhstan 86,200,000,000 2011 est.
United Arab Emirates 83,310,000,000 2010 est.
Czech Republic 80,440,000,000 2010 est.
Finland 76,160,000,000 2010 est.
Philippines 64,160,000,000 2010 est.
Switzerland 63,980,000,000 2010 est.
Romania 62,600,000,000 2011 est.
Chile 59,750,000,000 2010 est.
Austria 59,470,000,000 2011 est.
Greece 57,110,000,000 2010 est.
Colombia 56,280,000,000 2010 est.
Paraguay 54,410,000,000 2009 est.
Israel 53,550,000,000 2010 est.
Kuwait 51,320,000,000 2010 est.
Portugal 50,300,000,000 2010 est.
Iraq 47,400,000,000 2010 est.
Uzbekistan 47,370,000,000 2009 est.
Singapore 45,370,000,000 2010 est.
New Zealand 43,400,000,000 2010 est.
Bulgaria 41,900,000,000 2010 est.
Hong Kong 41,220,000,000 2011 est.
Syria 40,860,000,000 2009 est.
Algeria 40,220,000,000 2009 est.
Peru 38,700,000,000 2011 est.
Denmark 36,390,000,000 2010 est.
Hungary 36,200,000,000 2011 est.
Serbia 36,060,000,000 2011
Bangladesh 35,700,000,000 2009 est.
Libya 28,600,000,000 2009 est.
Belarus 28,550,000,000 2009 est.
Slovakia 27,700,000,000 2011 est.
Ireland 26,350,000,000 2011 est.
Qatar 22,280,000,000 2010 est.
Puerto Rico 20,710,000,000 2009 est.
Korea, North 20,450,000,000 2009 est.
Morocco 20,090,000,000 2009 est.
Azerbaijan 20,000,000,000 2011 est.
Nigeria 18,820,000,000 2009 est.

Oman 18,590,000,000 2010 est.
Cuba 16,880,000,000 2010 est.
Ecuador 16,880,000,000 2010 est.
Mozambique 16,790,000,000 2009 est.
Iceland 16,770,000,000 2010 est.
Tajikistan 15,950,000,000 2009 est.
Slovenia 15,610,000,000 2010 est.
Bosnia and Herzegovina 15,040,000,000 2009 est.
Turkmenistan 15,020,000,000 2009 est.
Kyrgyzstan 14,900,000,000 2011 est.
Tunisia 14,760,000,000 2009 est.
Croatia 14,670,000,000 2010 est.
Jordan 13,420,000,000 2009 est.
Lebanon 12,980,000,000 2009 est.
Estonia 12,890,000,000 2010 est.
Dominican Republic 12,300,000,000 2010 est.
Bahrain 11,340,000,000 2009 est.
Sri Lanka 10,710,000,000 2010 est.
Zambia 10,200,000,000 2009 est.
Georgia 10,100,000,000 2011 est.
Uruguay 9,500,000,000 2011 est.
Costa Rica 9,113,000,000 2009 est.
Ghana 8,764,000,000 2009 est.
Guatemala 8,146,000,000 2011 est.
Congo, Democratic Republic of the 7,750,000,000 2009 est.
Zimbabwe 7,615,000,000 2009 est.
Armenia 7,432,000,000 2011 est.
Trinidad and Tobago 7,271,000,000 2009 est.
Bhutan 6,826,000,000 2009 est.
Bolivia 6,611,000,000 2011 est.
Kenya 6,573,000,000 2009 est.
Panama 6,546,000,000 2010 est.
Sudan 6,509,000,000 2009 est.
Latvia 6,460,000,000 2010 est.
Macedonia 6,390,000,000 2011 est.
Yemen 6,339,000,000 2009 est.
Honduras 6,326,000,000 2009 est.
El Salvador 5,728,000,000 2011 est.
Burma 5,708,000,000 2009 est.
Cameroon 5,589,000,000 2009 est.
Cote d'Ivoire 5,533,000,000 2009 est.
Albania 5,209,000,000 2009 est.
Jamaica 5,208,000,000 2009 est.
Kosovo 5,160,000,000 2011
Cyprus 4,887,000,000 2009 est.
Lithuania 4,800,000,000 2011 est.
Tanzania 4,489,000,000 2009 est.
Angola 4,080,000,000 2009 est.
Mongolia 4,056,000,000 2010 est.
Ethiopia 4,039,000,000 2009 est.
Nicaragua 3,585,000,000 2010 est.
Nepal 3,431,000,000 2012 est.
Brunei 3,395,000,000 2009 est.
Moldova 3,386,000,000 2009 est.
Papua New Guinea 3,331,000,000 2009 est.
Mauritius 2,889,000,000 2009 est.
Montenegro 2,621,000,000 2009 est.
Senegal 2,608,000,000 2009 est.
Luxembourg 2,490,000,000 2010 est.
Uganda 2,445,000,000 2009 est.
Malta 2,168,000,000 2011
Bahamas, The 1,945,000,000 2009 est.
Guam 1,755,000,000 2009 est.
Malawi 1,736,000,000 2009 est.
New Caledonia 1,675,000,000 2009 est.
Gabon 1,604,000,000 2009 est.
Suriname 1,603,000,000 2009 est.
Laos 1,553,000,000 2010 est.
Madagascar 1,350,000,000 2009 est.
Namibia 1,295,000,000 2010 est.
Curacao 1,167,000,000 2008 est.
Cambodia 1,137,000,000 2009 est.
Macau 1,100,000,000 2010 est.
Barbados 1,037,000,000 2010 est.
Guinea 955,000,000 2009 est.
Afghanistan 913,100,000 2009 est.
Aruba 880,000,000 2009 est.
Virgin Islands 872,000,000 2009 est.
Fiji 869,100,000 2010 est.
Guyana 817,000,000 2009 est.
French Polynesia 725,000,000 2009 est.
Bermuda 686,400,000 2010 est.
Burkina Faso 664,400,000 2009 est.
Haiti 650,000,000 2010 est.
Cayman Islands 593,500,000 2010 est.
Mali 520,000,000 2009 est.
Congo, Republic of the 502,000,000 2009 est.
Mauritania 474,000,000 2009 est.
West Bank 470,000,000 2009 est.
Swaziland 450,000,000 2009 est.
Botswana 417,000,000 2009 est.
Saint Lucia 358,000,000 2010 est.
Djibouti 350,000,000 2009 est.
Liberia 335,000,000 2009 est.
Somalia 315,000,000 2009 est.
Belize 307,200,000 2009 est.
Sint Maarten 304,300,000 2008 est.
Maldives 300,000,000 2009 est.
Faroe Islands 280,300,000 2010 est.
Cape Verde 277,000,000 2009 est.
Eritrea 277,000,000 2009 est.
Greenland 276,600,000 2010 est.
Seychelles 245,000,000 2009 est.
Rwanda 240,200,000 2009 est.
Gambia, The 240,000,000 2009 est.
Niger 210,000,000 2009 est.
Grenada 201,400,000 2010 est.
Turks and Caicos Islands 200,000,000 2009 est.
Lesotho 200,000,000 2009 est.
Micronesia, Federated States of 192,000,000 2002
American Samoa 190,000,000 2009 est.
Gibraltar 164,000,000 2009 est.
Central African Republic 160,000,000 2009 est.
Saint Kitts and Nevis 135,000,000 2009 est.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 132,000,000 2009 est.
Timor-Leste 131,700,000 2011 est.
Burundi 127,000,000 2009 est.
Togo 123,000,000 2009 est.
Sierra Leone 120,000,000 2009 est.
Benin 120,000,000 2009 est.
Antigua and Barbuda 115,000,000 2009 est.
Samoa 104,200,000 2009 est.
Andorra 101,000,000 2009
Equatorial Guinea 97,000,000 2009 est.
Chad 95,000,000 2009 est.
Western Sahara 90,000,000 2009 est.
Dominica 85,500,000 2009 est.
Solomon Islands 82,000,000 2009 est.
Guinea-Bissau 65,000,000 2009 est.
Vanuatu 55,000,000 2009 est.
Saint Pierre and Miquelon 53,000,000 2009 est.
Comoros 52,000,000 2009 est.
British Virgin Islands 50,000,000 2009 est.
Tonga 41,000,000 2009 est.
Nauru 33,000,000 2009 est.
Sao Tome and Principe 32,000,000 2009 est.
Cook Islands 31,130,000 2009 est.
Montserrat 22,000,000 2009 est.
Kiribati 21,000,000 2009 est.
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) 19,000,000 2009 est.
Saint Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha 8,000,000 2009 est.
Niue 3,000,000 2009 est.
Northern Mariana Islands 60,600 Jan 2009
Gaza Strip 51,000 2011 est.
Tokelau NA NA
Jersey NA NA

NOTE: The information regarding Electricity - production(kWh) 2013 on this page is re-published from the CIA World Factbook 2013. No claims are made regarding theaccuracy of Electricity - production(kWh) 2013 information contained here. All suggestions for corrections of any errors about Electricity - production(kWh) 2013 should be addressed to the CIA.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
2All4Naija
As I said even BANGLADESH is better than your SHITHOLE. AS YOUR POPULATION SWELLS THINGS AIN'T GONNA BE BETTER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.