Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (59633 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Can A City Be Commercial And Serene In Nigeria? / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
@All4Ninja
Its staff like this that get u MONKEYS hyped up.
Trying to compare Nigeria and China,India I think its unfair for u guys.
BANGLADESH AND PAKISTAN have similar population size to u, have higher HDI,electricity production than u and ASIANS like Chinese and Indians unlike u MONKEYS from the motherland.

WORLD GDP RANKINGS 2011-2050
For me this is just economists juggling numbers. In this case NIGERIA out of WORLD TOP 30.
Egypt is the highest ranked AFRICAN state.
http://blogs.economictimes.indiatimes.com/moneyhappyreturns/entry/economics-101-gdp-growth-per-capita-income-rise-and-the-effect-on-us
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Image of ongoing land reclamation at Eko Atlantic City.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2013
The recent masterplan of Eko Atlantic City

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2013
Image of underground pipes, which are beginning to be laid in some parts of the reclaimed land.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Image of the Harbor Light concept of Eko Atlantic City

It is beautiful! Indeed, it will be the most beautiful in all of Africa.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Image of the clean city concept of Eko Atlantic City.

I think it is cleaner than Cape Town's! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by kazeem1086(m): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2013
I think we shld be conscious of what is called sustainable development.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
YOU'RE TYPICAL VILLAGE BABOON INDEED THATS JUST A 3 DIMENSIONAL RENDER NOT THE EXACT THING.

KEEP DREAMING AM SURE ITS PAINFUL TO HEAR THAT 11 MILLION PEOPLE VISIT SOUTH AFRICA EVERY YEAR.

HA HA WE'LL ALWAYS BE THE 1ST CHOICE DESTINATION IN AFRICA. J[b]UST IMAGINE VISITING OVER CROWDED STREETS OF LAGOS WITH STINKING COCKROACHES[/b]PITCH BLACK ONES.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
Ha ha it takes a FOOL to bragg about PHOTOSHOPPED RENDERS.

MONKEY I HAVE DONE THESE SINCE MY STUDENT DAYS FOR STUDIOWORK I PRESENTATIONS TILL POSTGRAD.

Im unshaken by renders. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
On that RENDER I CAN'T SEE THE SHADE ON THE RIGHT [/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija

HA HA HA JEALOUSY IS KILLING U AND YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ONE THING YOU CANT TAKE AWAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA IS ITS NATURAL BEAUTY AND MODERN ARCHITECTURE.[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]

THIS WILL BE WORSER WITH OIL MONEY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1528639
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2013
All4Naija
You're posting me CARTOONS AND SAND.

I'm showing you MY SOUTH AFRICA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1528639
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2013
All4Naija
Ha ha you avoided this WELL RESEARCHED ARTICLE SHOWING THAT NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE BEING A SHIT HOLE FROM 2013 TILL 2050 WHEN YOUR POPULATION IS PROJECTED TO DECLINE DUE AGING AND AIDS. East African countries like ETHIOPIA,UGANDA,TANZANIA will take over in overpopulation race. Don't worry its not only u even Chinas population will DECLINE after 2050 onwards their workforce will decrease, new challenges ill arise. India will overtake Chinas population by 2050 till 2100.

PLEASE READ THAT IN 2030 ONWARDS NIGERIA WILL STILL HAVE LOWER HDI,POOR ROADS,POOR EDUCATION,POOR HEALTH FACILITIES,MORE DESEASE etc.. COMPARED TO SOUTH AFRICA who will be enjoying HIGHEST HDI INDEX IN AFRICA, 99% LITERACY RATE, HIGHEST LIFE EXPECTANCY, GOOD LIFE
grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.ifs.du.edu/assets/documents/hdi-forcasting-v2-2.pdf
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2013
All4Naija
PLEASE READ PAGE 14 WHERE THEYR COMPARING AFRICAN COUNTRIES HDI,GDP PPP, EDUCATION ETC...

HA HA READ OLD FOOL BRAGGING WITH 3D RENDERS WON'T HELP U. Can u DRAW BY THE WAY/

or you're just a MARKTING MOUTH PIECE[/b][b][/b cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

[b]DUMMY I CAN EVEN TELL THE PROGRAMME USED TO RENDER THOSE OTHER THAN PHOTOSHOP.

http://www.ifs.du.edu/assets/documents/hdi-forcasting-v2-2.pdf
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2013
@all4Naija
I forgot to mention that WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA are left out on these AFRICAN HDI COMPARISONS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS LOWER HID,POOR EDUCATION,POOOOR EVERYTHING[/b][b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA IS BOTH A PREVELAGE AND A BLESSING ASK THE 3 EYED YOUNG YORUBA FREAK. WHO CAME TO SA AS A HELPLESS BLIND GIRL AND GOT BETTER LIFE
[/b][b][/b][b] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2013
@ALL4NAIJA

GIVE ME A BREAK HERE YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME THINK THAT NIGERIA IS WORTH VISITING. NO WAYS CHINA!!!OVERCROWDED STREETS WITH STINKING BOONS GOING UP AND DOWN. You think we wanna come and see that. Am sure that EKO ATLANTIC will be a SHITHOLE SOON AFTER ITS COMPLETED. Because ya'll are RUBBISH AGENTS most of u were born in DUMPS.[/b][b] grin grin

NIGERIA HAS THE BIGGEST SLUMS AND HIGHEST POVERTY RATE IN AFRICA MORE THAN ETHIOPIA, MALI AND SOMALIA IN NUMBERS. grin grin grin
http://mycontinent.co/Nigeria.php
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
AIDS IS DOWN PLAYED IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY DONT WANNA BE SEEN AS PEOPLE WHO HAVE HIGHER HIV POPULATION THAN SOUTH AFRICA. Even Nigerian academics are questioning their AIDS stats after seeing that one state BENUE STATE HAD OVER 1 MILLION HIV+ PEOPLE. Note this state doesn't have high population compared to LAGOS, KANO etc.. grin grin grin grin grin

Since 1999 till today Nigerian officials have claimed that Nigeria has 3,5 million HIV+ people.
These are stats that are given by Nigerian officials to WESTERN ORGANISATION like the UN,WHO etc..While a study that was done in 1999 after the UN,WHO were given this 3,5m HIV Nigerian population showed that by 2012-2016 Nigeria would have overtaken SA the figure given by WHBO was over 8million would have had he desease.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/AidsInNigeria.html
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
AIDS IS DOWN PLAYED IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY DONT WANNA BE SEEN AS PEOPLE WHO HAVE HIGHER HIV POPULATION THAN SOUTH AFRICA. Even Nigerian academics are questioning their AIDS stats after seeing that one state BENUE STATE HAD OVER 1 MILLION HIV+ PEOPLE. Note this state doesn't have high population compared to LAGOS, KANO etc..[/b] grin grin grin grin

Since 1999 till today Nigerian officials have claimed that Nigeria has 3,5 million HIV+ people.
These are stats that are given by Nigerian officials to WESTERN ORGANISATION like the UN,WHO etc..While a study that was done in 1999 after the UN,WHO were given this 3,5m HIV Nigerian population showed that by 2012-2016 Nigeria would have overtaken SA the figure given by WHBO was over 8million would have had he desease.

[b]HIV AIDS STATS 419, Keep juggling em figures chaps the whole world knows Nigerians for being CROOKS.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/AidsInNigeria.html
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija

[b]OLD ARMY GENERAL ARE YOU STILL THERE!!!!

Latest news on your GUN FIGHT
25 killed in Nigerian shootout
2013-04-26 12:22
Shutterstock [http://www.shutterstock.com]

Shutterstock [http://www.shutterstock.com] (Shutterstock)

Multimedia · User Galleries · News in Pictures Send us your pictures · Send us your stories
Related Links

Nigeria to probe army conduct in clashes
Cameroon says French hostages freed
At least 7 French hostages held in Africa

kalahari.com

Boko Haram
A book of articles about the violent jihadist terrorist organization based in the northeast of... Now R810.00
buy now

Kaduna - Twenty-five people were killed in a clash between Nigerian security forces and suspected Islamist Boko Haram militants who robbed a bank and attacked a police station in north-eastern Yobe state, police said on Friday.

The military had earlier said seven people were killed in the shootout on Thursday.

"Five policemen and 20 gunmen have been confirmed dead and over nine million Nigerian naira ($56 600) was carted away from a commercial bank," Yobe State police commissioner Sanusi Rufai said in a statement, adding that the loot had been recovered.

The Boko Haram sect and offshoots such as the al-Qaeda-linked Ansaru, as well as associated criminal networks, have posed the main threat to the stability of Africa's top energy producer since a 2009 amnesty for militants in the oil-producing Niger Delta calmed violence there.

Thursday's shootout followed a major military assault on a Boko Haram hideout by allied forces from Nigeria, Chad and Niger last week that killed dozens of people and may have been one of the deadliest since the Islamists launched an uprising in 2009.

The Nigerian Red Cross is trying to check reports from locals that 187 people died in that battle. The military says the figure is inflated, but it has barred any access to aid agencies wanting to investigate.

- Reuters
[/b]
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Image of land reclamation with heavy machinery leveling sand.

South Africa is not going to get a project like this in 40 years time. That is very clear. Hahaha... Go my lovely Eko Atlantic City.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Eko Atlantic to welcome pioneer residents in 20 months – Developers

By Kingsley Adegboye

The first set of residential buildings at Eko Atlantic City would be occupied in the next 20 months. Eko Atlantic City is a 10 million square meters self sustaining city located beside the popular Lagos Bar Beach along Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island.

Already, some investors in the multi-billion dollar city which was reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean and officially flagged off last month by President Goodluck Jonathan, have completed piling works awaiting the actual construction which is expected to commence in the next two months.

The first set of residential buildings at Eko Atlantic City would be occupied in the next 20 months. Eko Atlantic City is a 10 million square meters self sustaining city located beside the popular Lagos Bar Beach along Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island.

Already, some investors in the multi-billion dollar city which was reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean and officially flagged off last month by President Goodluck Jonathan, have completed piling works awaiting the actual construction which is expected to commence in the next two months.

Read more...

Lovely city called Eko Atlantic just for me. South Africans will be left to live in the squalor when they visit. Hehehe...
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Image of the beautiful rendering of Eko Atlantic City view from the modern bridge, one of its kind in Africa. Not even in SA.

I will not allow AwodwaGyanOniwe to live there. I will deport him if he enters illegally by sneaking through. grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

Image of another rendering.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Image of the Marina rendering.

Oh my sweetness, there is only one SA that will not be allowed into this area, that is.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
I dont think u have noticed that your people Nigerians are not applauding you at your STUPIDITY OLD MAN.

THESE ARE 3D RENDERS AND SAND.

Atleast they can see you're a REAL FOOL SOLDIER.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
OLD FOOL WHAT U JUST POSTED HERE IS 3D RENDERS SHOWING WHAT WE CALL IN ARCHITECTURAL TERMS "MASSING".

I'll BRING YOU PROJECTS WHERE THERES CRANES....STOP PLAYING HERE OLD FOOL.

Ha ha am sure those SERVICES PIPES were MADE IN CHINA THEY WILL BUST SOON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija

OLD FOOL NOTE SOME OF THOSE BUILDINGS WON'T LOOK LIKE THAT DUE MANY "TECHNICAL REASONS". You're waisting your time by posting 3DS INSTEAD OF CRANES. What you're doing is NAMING A CHILD WHILE SHE/HE IS BORN YET. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ha ha even your people are saying "Nice one All4Naija". One chap even said STOP POSTING CARTOONS 60 YEAR OLD CUNT.
Thats PHOTOSHOP STAFF.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=742170&page=6
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
@all4Naija
ANGOLA HAS BETTER PROJECTS THAN THIS CRAP OF YOURS AND THEYR NOT MAKING NOISE LIKE HUNGRY LOT. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
WITHOUT OIL SOUTH AFRICAN CITIES ARE BOOMING WITH CONSTRUCTION. DEVELOPMENT IS IN OUR DNA.
UMHLANGA A NEW CITY THAT WAS BUILT AFTER 1994 NO[/b]RTH OF DURBAN. Note these were suburbs turned into a BOOMING CITY.
AMAZULU WORLD PROJECT ISN'T FAR FROM HERE.

[b]SOUTH AFRICANS WILL NEVER COME TO NIGERIA EVEN IF U SENT AN INVITE NEVER ONLY ZUMA COMES THERE NOT US.

UMHLANGA
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fa/UmhlangaKZN-Aerial.jpg/1280px-UmhlangaKZN-Aerial.jpg

1 Like

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
Thats the difference between me and you. YOU POST CARTOONS AND SAND I POST CRANES AND REAL BUILDINGS.

Thank GOD our neighbours ANGOLA who are doing real projects than this PHOTOSHOP SHOW ARE MAKING NOISE. Because theyr not desparate like NIGERIANS.

[b]SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE OPTIONS OLD MONKEY THEY WOULD RATHER VISIT LUANDA, GABON, MOZAMBIQUE,EQUITURIAL GUINEA,KENYA AND NORTH AFRICA THAN VISIT REAL SHIT HOLE NIGERIA. Note in the SOCALLED BANTULANDS(Cameroon,Gabon,Equitorial Guinea,The Congos,Kenya down to Botswana they will be welcomed as theyr BANTUS). Sorry am not grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While Europeans and Asians would also visit these or Mid east and Asia than. SHIT HOLE NIGERIA WHERE MONKEYS FIGHT OVER TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS CRAP. Which MONKEY FURTS LOUDER THAN THE OTHER.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All4Naija
I xpected this BEHAVIOUR from you since I knew I was blogging witha BONOBO/BOON, A BIG OLD 60 YEAR MALE. grin grin grin grin grin grin Note I would have posted polite posts if I was bloggin witha a HUMAN but hell no this is a BOON/SHADE/MUD/NIGERIAN KAFFIR.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Image of Eko Atlantic City Financial building.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Image of the view of the Financial center at the foreground.

We are not going to allow 12-year old juvenile called AwodwaGyanOniwe in. Hehehe... grin grin grin grin

That place is meant for matured minds like me. There should be age restriction for Eko Atlantic City though. As from 18 years should be allowed in. So, some SA m-o-r-o-n will not have access to this best African infrastructure. Hehehehe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup / Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.