Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? (15934 Views)

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" / Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by luckgames(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
WhiteOne: One of my husband friends was very disappointed with his sister. They are from a polygam family background; their father had two or three wife, a lot of girlfriend and 20 kids. Now this lady, herself second wife in her late 30, early 40, tried to convince her brother wife, which was leaving in the UK with their two son, to divorce him because, he was having a long-term girl friend in Nigeria.
Reason long –term girl friend became pregnant and was on her way to become wife number three.
When the brother was in money nobody said a word to the first wife, when he was taking number two back home, number two was from the same village, when number three came, the brother did not have so much money anymore and was on his way back to the UK.
What a mess, all of the men of this family have two to three wife ANS sleep around as, if there is no tomorrow. All the wife which are marring into this family, know this!
So why now the sister in low opened her mouths to the first wife of her brother, what is behind all this?

Half sister don't want the best for his half brother
So she can say all type of BS to you to destroy the half brother's house
Good luck to her
How is her marriage going?
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Freesia(f): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
At least you are now aware of how she rolls so it would be advisable to call her before visiting,it's kinda odd considering you used to be close but that's what she wants.
Generally it's rare to find a situation where women who used to be best of friends as single women and are still very close as sisters in law.Not sure what happens there but something changes.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by spaceship(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ op I guess It's okay to say u made A mistake by not calling in d first place although not a major one cos u necessarily do not need permission into ur brother house I mean one u have a good relationship with including his wife.

That being said, Ladies what are u talking about, that they are perhaps having a rough time @ d time he visited or wat? For no reason should d wife be hostile to his brother in-law especially one she once shared a good relationship with. If anything were wrong @ d time of visit, it is for the brother in-law to find out himself n decide wat to do thereafter, whether to stay or leave, whether their is any contribution or suggestion he can give to you or his brother or not. And even if ur husband object to his brother's visit u're meant to act cool in between and try as much as possible to have ur BIL welcome into that home by ur Husband. Mind u wen things go wrong with that marriage ur family has less in making the marriage work out. It is ur in-laws whom u once turned down that decides if u stay or not. If u are good wife to ur husband family, u will always be @ their mercy. Your husband brother will always be his brother n canneva be replaced. I don't believe that can be said of you cos ur marriage to his brother can be dissolved through divorce or seperation. I'm not God n u aren't either. U can't predicts wat happens d next minute.

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by luckgames(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Freesia: At least you are now aware of how she rolls so it would be advisable to call her before visiting,it's kinda odd considering you used to be close but that's what she wants.
Generally it's rare to find a situation where women who used to be best of friends as single women and are still very close as sisters in law.Not sure what happens there but something changes.

Advisable to stay away from the sick lady
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Akshow: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
Outstrip: Did you call her to tell her you were coming to her house for 1 week before you showed up?
must e tell ha b4 e shw im broda haus? E must av informed es bro n e (d bro) must av informed d wyf.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by oluoma1: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
Very interesting?
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Freesia(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
luckgames:

Advisable to stay away from the sick lady

What would you prefer? that she/he visits again unannounced and get treated like dirt? I recognize warnings when i see them,if i don't feel welcomed when I visit my own brother's house by somebody who I once considered my best friend,OP mentioned the SIL went as far as hiding stuff and closing the kitchen door.For the sake of seeing my brother I will call in advance to avoid future embarrassment.

If this is your definition of sick then, ah well. . . .as far as I'm concerned my dignity is still intact,telling my brother about it will only cause more problems between them
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Olalekan0(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
May God punish these sister in-laws. A friend of mine is no longer on talking terms with his four brothers now due to ill treatment he suffered in the hands of the wife of his eldest brother.His three other bros sided with the wife cos they didn't want to upset their wealthy eldest brother who made it categorically clear that whoever does not like his wife could go to hell. My good friend now lives isolatively in the US for the past 7 years,does not call home and has vowed never to come back as he feels he has no family

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Martini101(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
The truth is dat most ladies dont like it when relatives 4rm their husbands side come visiting! But d case is d opposite when her own relatives come visiting! OP. Ur SIL was way off d mark by takin ur Nephew while U play wit him. Smthing must be bothering her or Dat 'post marital character' has startd showing. Watch it

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by emmatok(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
Olalekan 0: May God punish these sister in-laws. A friend of mine is no longer on talking terms with his four brothers now due to ill treatment he suffered in the hands of the wife of his eldest brother.His three other bros sided with the wife cos they didn't want to upset their wealthy eldest brother who made it categorically clear that whoever does not like his wife could go to hell. My good friend now lives isolatively in the US for the past 7 years,does not call home and has vowed never to come back as he feels he has no family

Women!!!

When they want something they play the good girl.

When they get what they want, they becomes THICK MADAM.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Konnektions146(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
WhiteOne: People, Are YOU mad !!!
Not to let in your husband’s brother! He should call his brother first to register and asked for permittion to stay over for a week.
What next, if his mother would like to come, he has to ask his wife first, if this is alright?
LOL. SCHEISSE IST DASS.

yu sppoke well
women and deir issues, if it were de same lady dat went to de bro house and de wife gives a cold treatment, helll would be let loose,
ladies should not unda estimate de help of de in laws.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Ezira: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
Poster, na wah for u oh. How can you just stroll into Your married bro's house neither invited nor announced.looks to me u r d prob here. That said, may be story would've bn different if u r related to the lady. Her relatives are always august visitors while his are strangers.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Outstrip(f): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Akshow: must e tell ha b4 e shw im broda haus? E must av informed es bro n e (d bro) must av informed d wyf.

It is not her brothers house. It is the home they have both built together. This is the problem with Africans especially Nigerians. No sense of boundaries. In life there are boundaries for everything. Even animals learn boundaries. The ones who don't end up in a cooking pot. Nigerians will like to hold on to concepts that even animals have somehow found a way to deal with. I cannot call my sister and tell her that I am coming to "her" house. When my brother marries tomorrow I will not be going to "his" house. We need to learn to be civil to each other. Funny how we are quick to blame the woman when the poster has acknowledged that she just assumed it was okay. Honestly it is just bad behavior. It does notmatter if she was staying for 1 hour or 1 week.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Outstrip(f): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
Olalekan 0: May God punish these sister in-laws. A friend of mine is no longer on talking terms with his four brothers now due to ill treatment he suffered in the hands of the wife of his eldest brother.His three other bros sided with the wife cos they didn't want to upset their wealthy eldest brother who made it categorically clear that whoever does not like his wife could go to hell. My good friend now lives isolatively in the US for the past 7 years,does not call home and has vowed never to come back as he feels he has no family

He is not living in isolation. He is living in peace. People can be so thick headed sometimes. Everybody else in the family is wrong but your friend is right. He said categorcally that anybody who does not like his wife should go to hell and like a typical Nigerian that is a bad thing. Afterall it is not about the man living in peace in their home for heavens sake it is about a brother that went to live with him.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by allycat: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
I once had a nasty experience with my BIL,he came unannounced when already had 2 other in laws one who was very ill and needed extra care in the house with me. No problem. The same day he arrived an unknown babe came to the house and sent the night, no problem. The next day I came back from work and met yet another girl in my house. Because there were already guest he was sleeping in my room and the next morning this girl was wearing my nightie. He is older than my husband who was not in town the day he arrived, so I kept my mouth shut till my husband arrived the 2nd evening.I then told my husband that I would tolerate a lot but not anyone using my matrimonial home as a brothel, he had a talk with his brother and the girl left the following day as it was already late when my husband returned. After that I could do nothing right, my peices of meat were too small. I sat at table without waiting for him, I greeted him one kind in the morning, the list went on and on. Meanwhile this guy came into the country from UK,didn't bring as much as a pin for my husband, hid milk, juice and cereals in his room and only brought them out when he finished what was in my fridge and pantry. At a time he wanted to take my car to go visit his friends when he knew that my other in law had a hospital appointment and said I should take the man to hospital in a taxi. My husband and I don't even share soap or towels, but this my lovely BIL's girlfriends were using my nightwear, towels, soap and cosmetics. I threw away a couple of things after his visit, i couldnt bring myself to use them again. After about 2 weeks he moved out to a hotel cos even his own sister refused to have him stay in her house with his girlfriends which she said her husband would find insulting.but I was still blamed for making him uncomfortable in his brothers own house.
Some in laws can take the piss. He stopped talking to me for almost a year and boy was I glad. I had my peace. We have made up now and I don't know what his brother said to him he treats my home with much more respect cos he comes into town almost every 6 months and spends about 2 to 4 weeks with us. The only thing I do is when I know he is coming I jack my husband for extra housekeeping so that his brother can eat big big meat. Shebi the size of my meat was one of the things he complained of.

4 Likes

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Olalekan0(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
Outstrip:

He is not living in isolation. He is living in peace. People can be so thick headed sometimes. Everybody else in the family is wrong but your friend is right. He said categorcally that anybody who does not like his wife should go to hell and like a typical Nigerian that is a bad thing. Afterall it is not about the man living in peace in their home for heavens sake it is about a brother that went to live with him.
And this was a family where the father died when the eldest was only about 10.we grew up two blocks apart and i watched the mother toiled and worked her ass off to send the first three to the university and now she can't even come into her own wealthy son's home because of the wife! So sad,nigerian women forget they'll also become mother-in-laws one day!

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
I forgot to add that if this brother-in-law happens to become a minister or a senator tomoro, it is dis same hostile wife that will be d first to remind d husband to meet his brother to give him contract, appointment or some other favors, so y create a hostile environment now?

Now, let me share a personal family story to help other single & married ladies out there to learn. Firstly, I am d last in the family, and I am working and earning good money from my work and personal businesses, etc. why am i telling this? to let u knw that my family is able and not reliant on any one family member. again, i am d only one still living with another family member; my 2nd immediate elder broda, which its becos he is still single, & there is no need for me to rent an apartment. ok, i have one hostile sister-in-law who acts d same way d wife op narrated acts, even though we hardly visit she & her husband cos everyone is busy & engaged such dt i even feel so thirsty to see & be with my nieces & nephews, bt no time.

dis sister-in-law acts so hostile u wud wonder wots her problem, y she is eating herself cos of ppl dat kia less or not. but unknowingly for her, her husband, my brother is even tired of her ill character & made move to divorce her & remarry, so he strted a serious affairs with one girl, nd finally went to pay d girl's dowry, & we got to find out & my father said over his dead body. becos he do warn us dat once ur married, no going back, so look well. my mom said never despite dis lady's hostile & shabby character. me & my siblings said, never and even fought with him secretly. so he went behind with his friends to pay d dowry & my father found out & went to the new girls family with my brother's wedding pics, his pic with d wife & kids to shw d parents of d ne girl, & warned them to tell their daughter to keep off dt his son is married legally & traditionally, & nothing like divorce in his home, so that ws d end of it.

dis lady never knew abt dis till date even as i write dis, & will never knw cos we did it for our family image & progress. & she & her husband are living happily nw. but in her ignorance, she still keeps her hostile life towards us, & her husband has tried to no avail, but she never knew dat if nt for us the in-laws, she wud have been somewhere crying her eyes out cos my brother as we later learnt, instructed his lawyer to commence a divorce case against her, which ws stopped after our intervention. all dis she never knew.

to all single & married ladies reading this, pls embrace true love, peace & happiness at all time, dis world is nothing, if u die now everything ends; ur enemies will even come & eat & drink on ur grave. love unconditionally, love ur house maids, they are humans, ur gateman, driver, colleagues at work, pls does it take anything much to love & embrace ppl around u? remember, wives that beef or nurture hostile environment with their in-laws always live to regret it sooner or later in life, so y create one? funny enough, this lady used to be an exceptional lady when my brother was courting her, sighs. pls embrace love my dear sisters & brothers. peace!

2 Likes

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by levi4real07yahoocom: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
@daily news, u spoke exactly like one who received normal home training, formal and informal education. One way or d other we have all been victim of dis ill behaviour of SIL. How on earth can i dissociate my self 4rm any of my family member because of a woman called my wife? Such happens virtually every where but it takes only d brave ladies 2 desist 4rm such act...i'm pissed off!
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by kuntama: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
DailyNews: I forgot to add that if this brother-in-law happens to become a minister or a senator tomoro, it is dis same hostile wife that will be d first to remind d husband to meet his brother to give him contract, appointment or some other favors, so y create a hostile environment now?

Now, let me share a personal family story to help other single & married ladies out there to learn. Firstly, I am d last in the family, and I am working and earning good money from my work and personal businesses, etc. why am i telling this? to let u knw that my family is able and not reliant on any one family member. again, i am d only one still living with another family member; my 2nd immediate elder broda, which its becos he is still single, & there is no need for me to rent an apartment. ok, i have one hostile sister-in-law who acts d same way d wife op narrated acts, even though we hardly visit she & her husband cos everyone is busy & engaged such dt i even feel so thirsty to see & be with my nieces & nephews, bt no time.

dis sister-in-law acts so hostile u wud wonder wots her problem, y she is eating herself cos of ppl dat kia less or not. but unknowingly for her, her husband, my brother is even tired of her ill character & made move to divorce her & remarry, so he strted a serious affairs with one girl, nd finally went to pay d girl's dowry, & we got to find out & my father said over his dead body. becos he do warn us dat once ur married, no going back, so look well. my mom said never despite dis lady's hostile & shabby character. me & my siblings said, never and even fought with him secretly. so he went behind with his friends to pay d dowry & my father found out & went to the new girls family with my brother's wedding pics, his pic with d wife & kids to shw d parents of d ne girl, & warned them to tell their daughter to keep off dt his son is married legally & traditionally, & nothing like divorce in his home, so that ws d end of it.

dis lady never knew abt dis till date even as i write dis, & will never knw cos we did it for our family image & progress. & she & her husband are living happily nw. but in her ignorance, she still keeps her hostile life towards us, & her husband has tried to no avail, but she never knew dat if nt for us the in-laws, she wud have been somewhere crying her eyes out cos my brother as we later learnt, instructed his lawyer to commence a divorce case against her, which ws stopped after our intervention. all dis she never knew.

to all single & married ladies reading this, pls embrace true love, peace & happiness at all time, dis world is nothing, if u die now everything ends; ur enemies will even come & eat & drink on ur grave. love unconditionally, love ur house maids, they are humans, ur gateman, driver, colleagues at work, pls does it take anything much to love & embrace ppl around u? remember, wives that beef or nurture hostile environment with their in-laws always live to regret it sooner or later in life, so y create one? funny enough, this lady used to be an exceptional lady when my brother was courting her, sighs. pls embrace love my dear sisters & brothers. peace!

What a load of shit.
U
Now let me share this thought so that boys like u can learn: mind your business.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by pedestal82(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
For those that said this is 2012, and OP needs permision, to visit brother for a week,
We shld also be ready for the thinz of 2012 oh! Divorce! This ladies can be crazy oh! Ok, check outthis my
Scenerio, growing up strugling after losing parents, then my sibling will
Need Permision to come and stay for a week, not 4ever, not a mth nonsense. God! When u marry the ladies of
These days just want to wipe out all the memories of the family u had b4 they came into the pic. God go punish that kind wife.

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by naijapay: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
allycat: I once had a nasty experience with my BIL,he came unannounced when already had 2 other in laws one who was very ill and needed extra care in the house with me. No problem. The same day he arrived an unknown babe came to the house and sent the night, no problem. The next day I came back from work and met yet another girl in my house. Because there were already guest he was sleeping in my room and the next morning this girl was wearing my nightie. He is older than my husband who was not in town the day he arrived, so I kept my mouth shut till my husband arrived the 2nd evening.I then told my husband that I would tolerate a lot but not anyone using my matrimonial home as a brothel, he had a talk with his brother and the girl left the following day as it was already late when my husband returned. After that I could do nothing right, my peices of meat were too small. I sat at table without waiting for him, I greeted him one kind in the morning, the list went on and on. Meanwhile this guy came into the country from UK,didn't bring as much as a pin for my husband, hid milk, juice and cereals in his room and only brought them out when he finished what was in my fridge and pantry. At a time he wanted to take my car to go visit his friends when he knew that my other in law had a hospital appointment and said I should take the man to hospital in a taxi. My husband and I don't even share soap or towels, but this my lovely BIL's girlfriends were using my nightwear, towels, soap and cosmetics. I threw away a couple of things after his visit, i couldnt bring myself to use them again. After about 2 weeks he moved out to a hotel cos even his own sister refused to have him stay in her house with his girlfriends which she said her husband would find insulting.but I was still blamed for making him uncomfortable in his brothers own house.
Some in laws can take the piss. He stopped talking to me for almost a year and boy was I glad. I had my peace. We have made up now and I don't know what his brother said to him he treats my home with much more respect cos he comes into town almost every 6 months and spends about 2 to 4 weeks with us. The only thing I do is when I know he is coming I jack my husband for extra housekeeping so that his brother can eat big big meat. Shebi the size of my meat was one of the things he complained of.

What a BIL! Some people are so rude and show absolutely no respect for others! Even the galfriends no get shame sef! He was really taking the piss!

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
the woman has a baby has anyone considered whether she is suffering from PND - cos to take a baby away from a blood uncle seems a bit odd.

has she only started acting like this or was it as soon as she got married to your brother - cos i find it strange that someone u were once close to is acting way off key like this now.

just a thought
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by iykak47: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
Outstrip:

It is not her brothers house. It is the home they have both built together. This is the problem with Africans especially Nigerians. No sense of boundaries. In life there are boundaries for everything. Even animals learn boundaries. The ones who don't end up in a cooking pot. Nigerians will like to hold on to concepts that even animals have somehow found a way to deal with. I cannot call my sister and tell her that I am coming to "her" house. When my brother marries tomorrow I will not be going to "his" house. We need to learn to be civil to each other. Funny how we are quick to blame the woman when the poster has acknowledged that she just assumed it was okay. Honestly it is just bad behavior. It does notmatter if she was staying for 1 hour or 1 week.
Not informing his brother before visiting should not be a license for the sister in law to be hostile to a brother in law who spent only a week,to the extent of taking her kids away from the guy,how do you justify such behaviour. It is unfortunate to see people like you who promote enmity in a family instead of peace all in the name of civilisaton.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by ibnquasale(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
the undisputed truth is that our mothers were not like this! i pity all these 21st century ladies....
May GOD deliver all our ladies! for me, there is nothing wrong in visiting unannounced especially if u av a genuine reason!
[size=8pt]If the guy had brought bizness worth billions of naira; i knw she wont complain! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by msb247(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Basics007:
I noticed the wife wasn't that receptive towards me. It initially started with subtle things like taking the infant away from me while playing with him,grumbling all around the house like an housefly etc Then it progressed to locking the kitchen,hiding small stuffs like buckets,soaps etc. It wasn't as if she was overtly hostile towards me but i could sense that my presence wasn't totally welcome in the house. I tried to remember if i did anything wrong but but couldn't really place my finger on anything. In short I couldn't wait for the 1 week to be over before i ran like a bat out of hell from the house cos to be frank i wasn't comfortable at all there.

bwahahahahahaahaha. okay for real now, can you please throw more light on that? cheesy undecided
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
Its common practice with women SIMPLE

No one has answered why brother in laws and father in laws dont have problems with husbands?
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Outstrip(f): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2012
naijapay:

What a BIL! Some people are so rude and show absolutely no respect for others! Even the galfriends no get shame sef! He was really taking the piss!

He came from the UK now. You know that once they leave the country and come back their minimum wage making ass will not leave Nigeria until they have bought all the prostitutes they can with the money they borrowed from their credit cards. Agbaya. I blame her sha. Imagine me serving an in law food and they comment on the size of whatever they got or even worse bring his non wife into my house. He will get the trainign he refused to learn at home. What an embarassment
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 18, 2012
The SIL is jst been dumb. So let's say my broda who lives and works abroad needs a place to stay impromptu in Nigeria for one week or even one month to tidy some business or sort out some things out and comes to my place, he will have to fill application letter..God forbid. Thank God I knw the family I'm from where we are hospitable to friends talkless of family. If I hear any of that rubbish happening it will be serious war in the house. Forget if my wife and I are going through trying times financial or emotional. For the fact that I have a job, I cn pay rent and I cn buy food and other necessities. He is welcome. The only time he needs to ask for permission is when the visit is permanent for example if he wants to be working and staying in my house at the same time. What rubbish!
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by prettnelly: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2012
@ Op,from d topic,its obvious u ve a prob wit" wives". Check urself properly,u must ve done smtin 2 ur sil.u guys may even b competiting wit each other over ur bro's attention. Also did u help wit dd house chores or u expected her 2 serve u? Did u get sm gift items 4 ur nephew? U c,there r little things we can do 2 help our relationships wit pple. Dnt expect her 2 b an angel wen u r nt acting like one.this tin has 2 b a 2way stuff nah. Op disabuse ur mind cos one day u too will b a sis inlaw.
I dnt really fancy d way ur sis inlaw reacted though.women shd pls learn 2 control themselves.we need 2 teach our kids ow 2 treat pple by living as gd examples 2 dem.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by ronkebp(f): 1:25am On Apr 18, 2012
the truth is, i think the lady has personal beefs with you, it might be what she heard or has seen that has not been communicated to you, yet. So the easiet way is to give you some attitudes that will make you know something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by pdpiperpippen: 3:06am On Apr 18, 2012
All u women are the same u wld do same if u wr in her shoes, wonder y women hate themselves too much, women are such insecure beings, makes them act irrationally.
Re: Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? by vanitty: 5:30am On Apr 18, 2012
Some women sha, locking cupboard,hiding bucket ,buzzing like a fly, taking your nephew from you, all that because a family member did not call ahead?!
The fact that you did not call should not be the excuse for her behaviour, she must still be very young in that marriage, me & my husband alone mentality!.
I have seen so many sad situations, siblings that were very close even till their late 20's when they were all career building, busy busy busy etc no longer on talking terms or are virtually strangers that don't know how to act to each other all because of intolerance of wives.
Anyway next time, u too call and don't go there empty-handed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Warns Peasants Against Polygamy / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Two Gay Men Got Married In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.