Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? (18381 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Nia: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2006
t4cash:

@Nia

I am travelling at the moment, so my contributions to our little intellectual tango will be spottier.

You dodged my question cheesy Ok then.

I have just 1 minute to go, so I'd be quick. Me thinks the future of Nigerian women is that there will be a lot of single moms.

Alright, do what you gotta do, i'll be here. Regarding the bolded part of the above, you should back it up with some reasons and concrete proof, otherwise it just sounds like one of those things Nigerians like to say to try to discourage their people (specifically their women) from standing up for themselves. What's more, it might be mistaken for wishful thinking on your part. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by gbogzy(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2006
i dont think there is any man on earth that hasnt cheated on his wife.this is because if he doesnt cheat on his wife by his actions he does so in other ways,like in his thoughts when he sees another woman.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2006
I don't agree with you. grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by ono(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2006
gbogzy:

i don't think there is any man on earth that hasnt cheated on his wife.this is because if he doesnt cheat on his wife by his actions he does so in other ways,like in his thoughts when he sees another woman.

Well, then cheating is a ''relative'' term, right?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2006
Is there any difference between thinking it and doing it?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dracosh(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2006
yes. one step smiley
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2006
What's da step? wink
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dracosh(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2006
if you're a man and u want something, u think about something, then u'll do it. so the step is about beeing a man. all u children reflect on that, cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2006
@ dracosh

I see! grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dracosh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2006
cool. but do u agree?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2006
No, I don't. grin cheesy grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dracosh(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2006
you should meet more men instead of children then grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2006
Very funny! grin cheesy grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dracosh(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2006
funny, but not accurate, right?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2006
Hmmm. Guess so.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by t4cash(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
Sorry, Nia, I am back but I seem to have lost interest in this matter. I suspect its the back and forth typing. Woulda been better if we could meet offline to thrash this out. Anyway sha, Later.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by eveseh(f): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided,there's no way like that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Christino(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2006
shocked
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by eveseh(f): 6:16pm On May 03, 2006
Christino:

shocked

why are ya opening ya mouth like that?
what's wrong
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by dominobaby(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2006
I knw my dad hasn't.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 12:29pm On May 04, 2006
eveseh:

why are ya opening ya mouth like that?
what's wrong

Good question. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by eveseh(f): 8:02pm On May 04, 2006
babymine:

Good question. grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by mukina2: 8:06pm On May 04, 2006
no not on this earth maybe on mars grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2006
cheating does not neccessarily mean only having to sleep with the lady,also seeing a lady and longing for her or admiring her is adultery.cause you are suppose to have eye only for your wife,so there is no guy that is not guilty of this offence cool
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by lioness(f): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2006
I think most men see marriages like a "buy one get one free"
Like that Bug off promo MTN had in nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by boladonas(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2007
mukina2:

no not on this earth maybe on mars grin grin grin grin grin grin

ThoniaSlim:

cheating does not neccessarily mean only having to sleep with the lady,also seeing a lady and longing for her or admiring her is adultery.cause you are suppose to have eye only for your wife,so there is no guy that is not guilty of this offence cool

@ Thonia
By your definition all are guilty and come short!

but when it comes to facing d real temptation, some men flee!!
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Inamego: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2007
I believe all the Port Harcourt men cheat on their wives
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Radiant(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2007
Inamego:

Are you kiddin? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Christino(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2007
Inamego:

You are speaking from experience i concur!
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by tlops(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
there are, and alot of guys
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by adeboo(f): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2008
I feel that here are loads of men that have the best intentions but they still end up cheating. I am not saying its right but it happens.

I am yet to find a man that hasnt cheated on his wife - and if there are any out there, then ma hat off to u. Keep up the good work.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by nossycheek(f): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
There is only one man who hadn't cheated on his wife - my hubby.
Call him on 080330--- to confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason / Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.