Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? (15919 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How China Online Import Business Works / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by paulokwudiri(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2012
Hi guys any one with the report should help me with it on paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com

Thank you all
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by prothelley(f): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ sunmike. Thanks. I have a GTb mastercard. How do I order for a product from china?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by angelarababy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
In general,most of the sellers in China will not accept the credit card as the payment.
prothelley: @ sunmike. Thanks. I have a GTb mastercard. How do I order for a product from china?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by INFO70: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
babaearly: A great source of income for smart people today is online import business. You can sit right there in your home and order for goods online from china, and have it delivered to your doorstep ready for you to sell and make money from. In this write-up, you will discover how you as a small time investor and big timer can start the online import business and import hot selling products from china and other countries of interest.

The People’s Republic of China has become a commercial hub for importers globally for some reasons. China’s workforce for manufacturing companies is really cheap and the products are manufactured cheap. This made many factories in the U.S and other European countries moved sites over to china to for cheap labor. I think the era of mass calling china products questionable quality good is gradually declining because many products we use nowadays in the country is made in china, and knowing the fact some big time companies actually have factories over there. But there are still bad spots in this business because some factories can sell goods with fake brands to you or even scam you out rightly.

The first thing to decide on the mini products you want to import. The product must have a huge market demand or it is what is already selling or an improvement of what is really selling. Second thing is the capital you have at hand which might determine your choice of product to sell. Third thing is to determine your target market that is the people you want to sell it to.

What you require to run this business is for you to have an internet and a computer and a little capital to order for the products. It also requires your dedication, persistence and hard work to actually make profit in the long run. You need to be updated on the current exchange rates since you will be buying your goods in dollars. Well your investment is determined by you, how much you have to begin with. It is always better to start small investment to understand the terrain before using large capital. You can start importing with as low as N100k.

Some mini products you can import from china are energy saving bulbs, food processors, mini plastic, bed lamps, mini washing machines, pineapple slicers, candles, handsets, wrist watches, customized wrist bands, toys, clothing, rechargeable fans and mini dispensers etc.

The most recommended sites for you to find suppliers of the products you want to buy is www.alibaba.com. The reason is that they have a system that verifies that the suppliers using the website are genuine ones. So as an honest Nigerian importer wanting to spend money, you should try Alibaba out but you must look out for these following points.

•Check how long the companies have long been doing transactions on the site
•Check if the company accepts escrow payment. Escrow payment is like a system where you make payments for good, but the money is in an escrow account so when the goods get to you, the money will then be paid to the seller.

Once you have decided to deal with a supplier, the next thing is to order the minimum order quantities. You initiate the process by sending an email to the supplier. When you get to their direct websites, you can now contact them through phone and fax. You make your orders for your products using your visa/mastercard or dormicilliary account.
Goods are delivered to you after you have made payments. If you order minimum quantities it will probably get to you through courier and you always have to deal with highly reputable international courier service. You will receive your goods in cargoes when you order goods in large quantities.

Well this is just a quick guide. you can find more info on this on my site in the sig.
Kindly send the manual to bizlinkone@yahoo.com .thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Rachelwang(f): 2:21am On Jun 21, 2012
Bonchux: I use UBA AFRICARD it is accepted worldwide

what is your bank charge?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Rachelwang(f): 2:23am On Jun 21, 2012
prothelley: @ sunmike. Thanks. I have a GTb mastercard. How do I order for a product from china?

it is easy, you can pay naira from each bank of nigeria, contact me.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Rachelwang(f): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Kreezk: Please silva,av been tryin to place order wit my Gtb mastercard,and they kip teling me dat i should check d card numba dat its incorect.pls send d info 2my mail.chrisk18@yahoo.com tanx in anticipation

i can help you
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by splnxxy(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2012
@sylva247 am interested dis ma mail obihoneyesworld@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Rachelwang(f): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
Kpimp:
i ordered for android tablet pc.

good, we also can supply it
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by muchachus(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
@sylva247 am really
interested.will
appreciate it if u can
send it to my email
16288iil@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2012
INFO70:
Kindly send the manual to bizlinkone@yahoo.com .thanks

Go to http://smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse/ and get the free manual
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by go4value(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2012
@sylva247....where u d na?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by angelarababy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
who know sony vaio? i bought it last sat. i like it very much,but i don't think it valued this price $968 cry
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by paulokwudiri(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2012
i am yet to get the report plz mail to paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
hi guys am selling my bb tour for 14,000 negotiable, its about 6 months old in nigeria verizon spec, plus original BB charger and memory card 1gb. contact me on 08133535684, just to invest the money on a business, you can forward a mail to afolabisunkanmi@gmail.com. do you want to own a blog like this www.mindtobillion.com a 4 months old blog but with a custom domain, i am selling my admin control to whoever interested in buying , please review first before your email www.mindtobillion.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Import Success Course is Out.

Get Your free report now for a Limited Time.

Go to http://smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse/
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by legalwealth(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2012
babaearly: Import Success Course is Out.

Get Your free report now for a Limited Time.

Go to www.smallbusiness.com.ng/importcourse.

Good work but check your link above and correct it error.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by legalwealth(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Rachel wang:

what is your bank charge?

The bank charge is around 170 naira per dollar and you can as well use your GTbank naira mastercard but you need to activate Internet Banking and collect TOKEN for N3,000.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
The link is ok now
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by networt: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
hi guy i need the report my mail gbenejoe@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2012
babaearly: The link is ok now

babaearly,kindly advise about this site at

www.allsolutionsnetwork.info that I saw and someone introduced me into to buy my things.

Is the site real?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by omoijoba(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
ok............no wahala
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Debesther: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
hi bro.i am very interested in the report,pls send it to brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by soladnet14: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.