Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? (15925 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How China Online Import Business Works / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
Does anyone know who makes quality shoes especially for females in aba or lagos. Pls contact me thru ifyrichards@gmail.com thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by dav8id(m): 2:09am On May 01, 2012
@silval247 send me the report at david.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by yamakuza: 2:33am On May 01, 2012
At what point do you pay import duty?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by zeestone99(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2012
plzzz guyz wil lyk 2 v d report 2....my email is zeestone99@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Gbengazzee(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2012
Hi Sylva247 and others, please forward the report to my mail -

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by ceedenis: 12:39pm On May 01, 2012
omotola1: @SYLVA247, Here is my email: omortorla@yahoo.com pls i need d info asap. Tnx a bunch!
pls my mail is denis_okolo@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by ecna: 5:14pm On May 01, 2012
Pl kindly forward d report to me
ad_bayo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by SYLVA247(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2012
Guys, I hope you've got the free report.

I am sorry I didn't respond quickly. I was very busy with the fx market, to catch important signal of the day. Well I succeeded in catching some pips after the US SMI report by 3:00 pm.

Please do accept my apology.

Jidowu84,
I didn't see your email address to send the free report.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by SYLVA247(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2012
diegs: Does anyone know who makes quality shoes especially for females in aba or lagos. Pls contact me thru ifyrichards@gmail.com thanks

diegs,
It's better you visit Bakassi in Ariaria market Aba.

There are lots of choices to make. You will even get confused to make selection.

It's just a hint for you. I live very close to the market.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by mendy2: 9:40pm On May 01, 2012
pls send me the gtb master stuff. My email is chrisonline4real@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Bblife1: 11:50am On May 02, 2012
Pls am interested. Mail me through bolanlebonojo@ymail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by hariade001: 12:31am On May 03, 2012
pls let not a good thing change to rock when it gets befor me oo lord...abeg..give me the report too...oriadencharles@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by jidowu84: 5:39am On May 03, 2012
SYLVA247: Guys, I hope you've got the free report.

I am sorry I didn't respond quickly. I was very busy with the fx market, to catch important signal of the day. Well I succeeded in catching some pips after the US SMI report by 3:00 pm.

Please do accept my apology.

Jidowu84,
I didn't see your email address to send the free report.
@silva247, jidowu84@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by greatemperior(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2012
Thanks for your effort. pls i'l like to a copy of the information.my email is greatemperior@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by perp(f): 5:57pm On May 03, 2012
Slyv: pls I need the free report too, my email is: perp2jan@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by olinto: 10:31pm On May 03, 2012
pls send me the report my email is sokilla80@gmail.com @ SYLVA247
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by jidowu84: 10:32pm On May 03, 2012
Silv? Pls av not seen it. Jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by drogba(m): 5:47am On May 04, 2012
Report pls fas_gun@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by XtremeBase(f): 7:02am On May 04, 2012
mendy2: if you want to know how to get a plastic visa card accepted anywere visa is accepted, i've the manual.

Yeah right. My GT mastercard is accepted anywhere, i have done trades in china and paid with my mastercard, even in the US. People pls walk into your bank and ask questions.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by SYLVA247(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2012
XtremeBase: People would never learn, that's how they fall to scams. Report indeed.

XtremeBase,

People who fall to scam are people who refused to follow other people steps.
Without a mentor, one will become a minor.
Maybe you have the whole lot of time and money to browse through the internet, but some don't.

This report is free of charge and I have not asked anyone of kobo. Why the scam.
If you have a way out suggest it or maybe put your research on writing.
Then you will learn to appreciate anyone that puts up a report, no matter how small it looks.

Some of those researches turns out to be scam after all.

Back to business.
Guys did you still need the report?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Bblife1: 4:52pm On May 04, 2012
@Xtremebase, pls can u drop me your mail add and phone nom? I wl like to ave a personalized talk wt you
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by wealth4us: 11:57pm On May 04, 2012
omotola1: Sylva247, i am still waiting for the report o.. Better still, Booty4me or Opad can share d report with d rest of us dat are interested. My email remains omortorla@yahoo.com
pls i will like to have the report too. my mail is ayo_deji@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by XtremeBase(f): 7:30am On May 05, 2012
Bb life: @Xtremebase, pls can u drop me your mail add and phone nom? I wl like to ave a personalized talk wt you

BBlife, apologies. I do not like to leave my email and numbers on a forum. The last time i did it here, i had to create a new username, the spam was too much. Why not drop yours, is there a way we can PM ourselves on here?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by XtremeBase(f): 7:31am On May 05, 2012
Bb life: @Xtremebase, pls can u drop me your mail add and phone nom? I wl like to ave a personalized talk wt you

BBlife, apologies. I do not like to leave my email and numbers on a forum. The last time i did it here, i had to create a new username, the spam and messages from people on here was too much. Why not drop yours, is there a way we can PM ourselves on here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? / How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.