Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? (15920 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How China Online Import Business Works / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Bblife1: 11:12am On May 06, 2012
@Xtremebase, bolanlebonojo@ymail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by XtremeBase(f): 12:11pm On May 06, 2012
Bb life: @Xtremebase, bolanlebonojo@ymail.com

Bblife, you have a mail.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by XtremeBase(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2012
SYLVA247:

XtremeBase,

People who fall to scam are people who refused to follow other people steps.
Without a mentor, one will become a minor.
Maybe you have the whole lot of time and money to browse through the internet, but some don't.

This report is free of charge and I have not asked anyone of kobo. Why the scam.
If you have a way out suggest it or maybe put your research on writing.
Then you will learn to appreciate anyone that puts up a report, no matter how small it looks.

Some of those researches turns out to be scam after all.

Back to business.
Guys did you still need the report?

Apologies, i did not see that the report is free. I appreciate what you are doing then. We are tired of seeing opportunist all over nairaland, feasting on people ignorance. Please keep on with what you are doing.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Bblife1: 1:15pm On May 06, 2012
@xtremebase, haven't got it yet pls
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 06, 2012
#sylya tnx
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Leorichy: 7:08pm On May 06, 2012
Ok there we go
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 06, 2012
Please send the report to my email. Coolcash.moneycure@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by jerikoyan(m): 2:01am On May 07, 2012
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by MRMICKMEN: 3:55am On May 07, 2012
hi pls i also need the report,mickmen4u2000@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by XtremeBase(f): 4:26pm On May 07, 2012
Bb life: @xtremebase, haven't got it yet pls

I'm surprised you havent gotten it. I have sent another. Check ur inbox or spam.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by blueheart(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2012
@xtremebase, i need the report too pls. Thiskayode@gmail.com. Thks. Good work u doin
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by unipol(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2012
please send the report to my email kayceeden@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by mycece: 8:56pm On May 07, 2012
www.connectandgrowrich.gnbo.com.ng - i wish i knew this earlier..............pay off those nagging bills at ease!
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by jerikoyan(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2012
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by emmyluv74: 12:50am On May 13, 2012
Hi Sylva
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by resourceng(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2012
pls oooo, send me the report. my mail is davda202@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by karlxavier(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2012
pls pal,i will be very much interested in importing of good from china. @ sylva,my email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com. Pls keep on the good work. I am expecting the free report..
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by legalwealth(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2012
Check this thread also at https://www.nairaland.com/934590/start-importing-laptops-into-nigeria

titled "Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO)" and it could of additional insight into this business.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by lanrei(m): 4:09am On May 14, 2012
horlhanreiwaju@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by wealthmind: 7:09am On May 14, 2012
syla247 this is my mail ezeugo_2010@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by hiteeobama: 7:44am On May 14, 2012
Pls send me the report,my mail is:hitee1900@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by pyneapples: 3:16pm On May 25, 2012
Trade Secrets Do not be deceived. Nobody shares trade secrets for free unless you pay good money and they will still not tell you everything!

We, on the other hand, can import all your goods for you at NO STRESS, LESS PRICE and with PROFESSIONALISM. And we can arrange for your travel if you want to go there yourself to meet with those in our china office. Don't fall prey to con men.

Importing from China is this SIMPLE and SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09 or 081 004444 05 and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. No STRESS, I promise![color=#990000][/color]
smiley wink smiley
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by chemashie(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2012
@ sylva please send the report to my mail, bankolemutolib@yahoo.com. Anybody with the report can also send to me.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Remmy209: 6:52pm On May 25, 2012
I will like to have the report too my mail is loveremimore@yahoo.com i will really apreciate it.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by bizboy01(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2012
i need the report..this is my email. stchris_keys@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by SYLVA247(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2012
XtremeBase:

Apologies, i did not see that the report is free. I appreciate what you are doing then. We are tired of seeing opportunist all over nairaland, feasting on people ignorance. Please keep on with what you are doing.

apology accepted my brother.
You know, I was once a victim of the so called marketers.
Buying almost the same thing with different title.

I tried most but found out some are not working. Then I decided to make it right by creating online reports based on my experience.

I Think 90% is free of charge. The 10% is 90% completed because I must make sure I am profiting before giving it out.

Why am I saying this, Most marketers don't even practice what they offer.
Please pardon me if I am advertising here.

Back to China importation. I have tested it.

I had about 2 refunds for am order which the supplier refused to ship.

It was due to lack of experience then. This prompted me to do this.

Pls guys forgive me if you have not got the report yet. I want to update. By tuesday I will try to post a link here where anyone could download. Bear with me.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by delgroveng(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2012
I have always known we have honest sincere entrepreneurs in Nigeria. I insisted on payment from some clients before i buy,ship,clear and deliver or picked up at the most convenient location for them, they got their product with elated surprise.
While some wouldn't bulge, l had to bow but with calculated risk taking and they've been the best clients ever since, although we maintain the status qua.
For repeat clients we offer a few days credit but only for those who order weekly .
The beauty of our service is the reverse logistics we boast for wrong order filling
Reference available

We are like your brick merchant processor not for plastic cards but for commerce, licensed in Nigeria and china. You shop for whatever you want, send us the link,we make purchase here and your goods gets to you in any part of Nigeria.Just make payment in dollars or Naira into our Ecobank account.
$30-$40 to ship 7inch 9.7inch to your city
3 days for residence in Lagos,Ibadan
4 days for other part of Nigeria
Welcome inquiry: info@delgroveng.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by zeestone99(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverters installation n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.