Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? (15897 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How China Online Import Business Works / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Kreezk: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Please silva,av been tryin to place order wit my Gtb mastercard,and they kip teling me dat i should check d card numba dat its incorect.pls send d info 2my mail.chrisk18@yahoo.com tanx in anticipation
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Onuels(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hi sylva am also interested pls send to osinuels@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by okumbe(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Plz SYLVA, am very much interested in the manual too. Plz help send it to me -mccoyjossy@yahoo.com thanks and God bless u richly
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by okumbe(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
SYLVA, I've tried visiting the website u provided above but couldn't see the download links from the website. Plz what next do I do ?

Send the reports to my email -
mccoyjossy@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2012
Mr. Sylva, what a kind gesture to your patriotic spirit! Well, I would appreciate your effort as you forward the report/information about importing from China into my email
saintchrst@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by henrico247(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2012
Please how do l make order through Gtbank master card. You can send it to me through sms. 08037604557. I have been losing money sending money through some local companies at MM airport. Please help me.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by henrico247(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2012
Hi silva, that my email. henrico247@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by okumbe(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2012
Mr. SYLVA, It seems u know and trade forex too ? If so I'll love to have ur contact even if its ur email to chat and converse with u, reason being that I've lost fortunes in that biz called forex but I stil want to do the biz if I can have someone as a mentor and a good trading system to work with. Plz dis is my email -

mccoyjossy@yahoo.com

Plz do add me to ur yahoo messenger.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by lanreecom(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
@SYLVA247, PLEASE WHEN YOU RECEIVE A CARGO FROM CHINA THROUGH DHL, WILL YOU HAVE TO PAY DHL or any IMPORT DUTIES HERE IN NIGERIA BEFORE YOUR CARGO IS RELEASED TO YOU? PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE. THANKS,

1 Like

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by efe22(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
@Silver pls send me the report efe4rever AT gmail.com.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by go4value(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
[quote author=lanreecom]@SYLVA247, PLEASE WHEN YOU RECEIVE A CARGO FROM CHINA THROUGH DHL, WILL YOU HAVE TO PAY DHL or any IMPORT DUTIES HERE IN NIGERIA BEFORE YOUR CARGO IS RELEASED TO YOU? PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE. THANKS,

All d charges will be paid wen u r payn for ur goods.......so price of goods plus courier.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by angelarababy(f): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2012
WHAT IT IS ?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by go4value(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=Kreezk]Please silva,av been tryin to place order wit my Gtb mastercard,and they kip teling me dat i should check d card numba dat its incorect.pls send d info 2my mail.chrisk18@yahoo.com tanx in anticipation

which site have you been tryn it on.....cos iv orderd with it n my goods deliverd.tx
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
see where you can buy your car at the cheapest rate SEE MORE DETAILS HERE http://www.mindtobillion.com/2012/06/let-us-buy-cheap-cars-for-you-cheap.html
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Rangers: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pls am interested,my email is gailee20@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Shamp: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
@SILVA i need d report also,my mail is shamp111@rocketmail.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Chyvy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
More grease
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by angelarababy(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2012
many people interested in this topic. smiley
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Kpimp: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
just ordered for android tablet with my uba africard.i was a litle bit skeptical abt the card but now am happy i placed my order successfuly.for those that are still waiting,its better to take action than just waiting.just make sure the seller has assurance plus,has about at least 96 percent rating,check people comment about the product u want to buy.and also make sure u have atleast 1k extra because i was charge 168.46 per dolllar from africard and the 2.75 for online transaction.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by isomadtech(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Please, how did you get your uba africard? Must one be an acct holder or not?
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by afolabit99(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls i want the report too thanks.email is afolabit99@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by Kpimp: 6:34am On Jun 19, 2012
@isomadtech.i got my card without opening an acct wit them.just go to any uba branch with ur id card,nepa bill,2passport and tell them u want to get the uba visa africard.there is instant and personalized card,instant without no name and u get it the same day while personalized u wait 4 a week.is better u get the instant cos it serve the same purpose.
Re: Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? by sunmike065(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2012
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ACTIVATING A
GTB ACCOUNT FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
So you’ve decided to start making payment
online with your GTB ATM Naira Mastercard
and you don’t know how to go about it. In this
post, I am going to show you exactly how to
do it. Its quite simple:
This tutorial is actually for individuals who are
using a GTB Naira mastercard. Same one you
use to withdraw Naira from the ATM machine.

STEP A: Go to your GTBank branch, and
request to speak to the person in charge of
card services. Make a request that you’d like
to activate your account for internet banking,
and that you’d like to request for a Token

NOTE: A token is a small device (like a
keyholder) that generates code for you to
enter when you are doing any transaction on
the GTB website. The bank usually charges
N3,000 for it.

STEP B: Once your online banking is
activated and you have your token, then its
time for you to use the token and online
banking to activate your GTB ATM card for
online payment.

STEP B: Go to www.gtbank.com and click on
“internet Banking”

STEP C: Enter your Username + Password
(the one you got when your online banking
was activated)

STEP D: On the next page, click on the “Get
Activation Code button

STEP E: On the next page, select your card,
Enter the expiry date (expiry date is on our
card) and then press the little button on your
TOKEN, it will display some digits, type those
digits in:

STEP F: Click on the submit button.
Once you submit, your code will be generated
for you. This means that your card has now
been activated.
You must keep your online activation code in
your head so that you dont compromise it.
You can now use your ATM card to make
payment online anywhere you see the
Mastercard secured logo, like in the example
below. The code generated will be required
each time you make payment online.
If you have any questions, post them on here
and I’ll answer them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? / "20m Naira Was 5m Dollar In 1990"- Jim Ovia Recounts How He Started Zenith Bank / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.