Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? (898 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ladies, why are you mostly only attracted to married guys, guys that already have girlfriends, or the ones that you see regularly around other girls?
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Killz1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
What kind of dumb conjecture is this?
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by kpolli(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2012
Good question, waiting for answers
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Girls dont really know what they want, cos they are as confused as the person that did this

Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
My theory is that it is a learned evolutionary survival mechanism, passed down from generations since the caveman days,peculiar to women where they seek out the alpha male. Oya; which of you ladies is brave enough to explain for ur other sistas?
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Rocktation(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
I'd do it. But how? I mean how does anyone explain HORSE SHITE?
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by kambili190: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
I don't go for married men. I am not a homebreaker. God forbid! I neither do care about men in relationships. In case I feel attracted to a married man or a man in a relationship, I keep a distance and I am good at it. When a man who is in a relationship approaches me, I tell him to back off. As long as you're in a relationship, keep away from me.I am not going to be part of a betrayal. I am not going to hurt another lady. Fair play! My motto: what you don't want to be done to you ... you know the rest.

I wish all women were brought up like that by their mothers and grandmothers ...
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2012
kambili190: I don't go for married men. I am not a homebreaker. God forbid! I neither do care about men in relationships. In case I feel attracted to a married man or a man in a relationship, I keep a distance and I am good at it. When a man who is in a relationship approaches me, I tell him to back off. As long as you're in a relationship, keep away from me.I am not going to be part of a betrayal. I am not going to hurt another lady. Fair play! My motto: what you don't want to be done to you ... you know the rest.

I wish all women were brought up like that by their mothers and grandmothers ...

good lady
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 09, 2012
jacobscros: Ladies, why are you mostly only attracted to married guys, guys that already have girlfriends, or the ones that you see regularly around other girls?

the same reason why a man would ask a woman if she has a man, SHE replies 'yes' and HE says:

A) "so what? we can be friends, no?"
or
B) "what does that have to do with me?"
or
C) "well he's about to be replaced!" (with some dumb expression/look on his face.)
and/or
D) -says nothing but stalks the woman like mad!-

undecided angry

Yeah! And...How else do you explain "Pleasure P's - Boyfriend Number 2"? grin grin tongue

Anyway, i don't want "taken men". In fact I have had men try to throw their relationships in my face
to make me jealous. I love to see the expression on their faces when my 'boo' visits me or they see me with him in public. grin grin Men are the real whores. Women just play the games...and play them well.
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by 190: 12:06am On May 10, 2012
OP

Its so true

Women tend to go 4 what they cant afford or what dey know dey cant have!
hence the reason dey go for the already taken!
Its happened to me several times
going out with a cute girl and having Tons of babes eyein me
some even trackin me rite down 2 d toilet just 2 get my digits and all

its in their feminine gene - dont blame dem blame my good looks cool
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by toyemz(f): 12:15am On May 10, 2012
^^^^
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you say what abeg rephrase that bit oh!!!

......going out with a cute girl and having Tons of babes eyein me

its in their feminine gene - dont blame dem blame my good looks
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by 190: 12:25am On May 10, 2012
^Tony wetin again nau

dem born u follow me angry angry
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29am On May 10, 2012
toyemz: ^^^^
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you say what abeg rephrase that bit oh!!!

Me sef dey wonder wen worworinka begin claim da finest

Oshisko!
Re: Ladies Why The Weird Instinctual Behaviour? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 10, 2012
190: OP

Its so true

Women tend to go 4 what they cant afford or what dey know dey cant have!
hence the reason dey go for the already taken!
Its happened to me several times
going out with a cute girl and having Tons of babes eyein me

its in their feminine gene - dont blame dem blame my good looks cool
shockedshockedshocked, stop deceiving yourself joor!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Conquer Too Much Taste For Women / What Is Really Really Bad About It?? / An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.