Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant (10572 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
kambili190:

your marriage, your decision. but not the other woman betrayed, it was your husband! and be ready to see him doing it again. his excuses are ridiculous.

wondering why men would never listen to such s.illy excuses.
That's just it.
It is very difficult if not impossible for men to forgive infidelity from their wives, yet they expect women to just overlook their constant unfaithfulness and welcome them back with open arms because they are 'naturally polygamous'. The worst part of the whole thing is that some women have actually accepted that 'naturally polygamous' horseshit as the truth.
The fact of the matter is that there are men who find it difficult to stay with one woman, yes, such men exist. And there are women who find it difficult to stay with one man, yes, they exist as well.
But with the way men are constantly given license to cheat, even the ones that can stay with one woman decide that they are also polygamous and become unfaithful.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Fin9(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
mogbomoya: I was about 10 weeks pregnant when I stumbled on my hubby kissing and smooching another babe at a car pack. Information got to me from the security men that my hubby has been doing that for about a week. They said, he locks his office doors sometimes.

I was very hurt. I didn't sleep at home tht night. The worse was tht he initially did nt apologize & tried to deny it. I moved back home the next day & pretended that nothing had happened.

2 days after, he came begging, tht he was terribly sorry. He cried & wept like a baby. He said, he did nt know what came over him. He said, with my throwing up & newly developed moodiness he felt a repulse & sort comfort in the hands of his colleague. He is very much a xtian oh! If he fell, then any man can fall too.

Well, I forgave him & we are very happy.

Ladies, its easier to say u wld divorce the man immediately. I also said so, but when it happened to me, I remembered all the gd times we had had together, i remembered how we had bought suffered and conquered. I did nt want to get defeated & let another woman ruin my home. I chose to forgive him.

I learnt that as women, we are stronger than men when it comes to keeping ourselves. Men can get easily distracted, they love us their wife but at the same time, they want to have quick flings. Also, I noticed the single ladies go to any length seducing young married men! They tend to develop feelings to married men after their wife have brushed them up!

Ladies, please always pray for your hubby as they actually go through a lot of temptation. They are easily moved by what they see!
hmmm. What if the reverse was the case?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by obasijoy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
@mogbomoya I'm sorry to say this to you, this is just the beginning of your problem. Do you think that it was his first time of doing that? Just ten weeks pregnant, your marriage must be a young one too. If you want don't stop him now if not he must be doing it and be pleading always. DON'T WORRY WHEN HE WILL MEET THOSE SWEET, SEXY, SUCKING D*CK BABES that will turn his brain upside down, he may even abandon you and your baby. *God forbid oooo * please don't come and open a thread here for us telling us how your hubby abandon you b/c of one babe like that. Talking out of experience ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Koolking:

+1000 Quite apt to marital life. You are a woman of every man's dream.

The bottom line is as a wise lady you don't completely rule out the cheating tendency of your husband, but be prepared to handle it maturely if it happens. If you allow emotion to re-enforce your believe that your husband is all yours, no other woman but you becos you are married, you are however living in denial of reality.

"You're a woman of every man's dream."

NO! some men are strong enough to desire women with an opinion of their own.
let me correct you: you'Re the woman of every cheater'S dream.
yes, you play the wife and he enjoys it. you play the wife, he f...s other girls.
you stay faithful and get STDs. your heart gets broken, he is THE MAN.
you cry, he comes around with stupid exuses (throwing up). you listen to them, he thinks that he is either very clever or you very stupid.
what a man! what a wife. what a marriage. sure, he loves you so much. he cares so much about your feelings.

at the end of the day, I don't blame men only. women are responsible themselves too many evas looking out for married men.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
fellis:
That's just it.
It is very difficult if not impossible for men to forgive infidelity from their wives, yet they expect women to just overlook their constant unfaithfulness and welcome them back with open arms because they are 'naturally polygamous'. The worst part of the whole thing is that some women have actually accepted that 'naturally polygamous' horseshit as the truth.
The fact of the matter is that there are men who find it difficult to stay with one woman, yes, such men exist. And there are women who find it difficult to stay with one man, yes, they exist as well.
But with the way men are constantly given license to cheat, even the ones that can stay with one woman decide that they are also polygamous and become unfaithful.

yes yes yes! exactly! I couldn't have said it better!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by jedisco(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
obasijoy: @mogbomoya I'm sorry to say this to you, this is just the beginning of your problem. Do you think that it was his first time of doing that? Just ten weeks pregnant, your marriage must be a young one too. If you want don't stop him now if not he must be doing it and be pleading always. DON'T WORRY WHEN HE WILL MEET THOSE SWEET, SEXY, SUCKING D*CK BABES that will turn his brain upside down, he may even abandon you and your baby. *God forbid oooo * please don't come and open a thread here for us telling us how your hubby abandon you b/c of one babe like that. Talking out of experience ooooooo

I have just one question for you: how should she stop him?
Cos in my opinion, the maturity she displayed in handling the issue is her best shot in saving her home and making him change.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by jedisco(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
kambili190:

yes, you play the wife and he enjoys it. you play the wife, he f...s other girls.
you cry, he comes around with stupid exuses (throwing up). you listen to them, he thinks that he is either very clever or you very stupid.
what a man! what a wife. what a marriage. sure, he loves you so much. he cares so much about your feelings.

at the end of the day, I don't blame men only. women are responsible themselves too many evas looking out for married men.

So what is your point? She should have destroyed his things, disgraced him and then divorced him.
From your replies its very clear that you know nothing about marriage. All I can say is that I pity the man that will make you his wife.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by obasijoy(f): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
@jedisco she can stop it by making her husband to be more spiritual in the things of God. When mine started, what she displayed was exactly what I displayed. But it got worst b/c he believed that at most he must beg me and pretend as if he was crying and I will still forgive him. This continued till a year and some months of my marriage and I was seriously in pain, heart broken and crying always. I don't know how to double date if not I for have done it and pretend as if all is well. Where it hurt me most was, I know that I am very young, pretty, sexy and very romantic on bed but don't know his problem. Though I thank God after everything we are now divorced and I am living very happy with my son. Please let her make her hubby to be more spiritual. It will really help.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
jedisco:

So what is your point? She should have destroyed his things, disgraced him and then divorced him.
From your replies its very clear that you know nothing about marriage. All I can say is that I pity the man that will make you his wife.

and I pity the woman that marries you because you act like it's normal to s.it on your wife. sorry for the expression but nothing can describe it any better.

I don't know what SHE should have done! I can only say what I would possibly do. It's her marriage so it's her decision. I am the last one to tell people to divorce. to err is human, to forgive is divine but it doesn't mean that you have to take every sh.t and remain unhappy or contract STD which happens very often. my aunt is a doctor and she says it happens very often, more often than people think but it's a taboo so nobody talks about it. mostly out of shame! so please stop speaking in favour of cheaters in the name of nature. if you want to have sex with multiple partners, don't go for marriage. simple! and let your partners know, the relationship is not exclusive. play it fair, that's all I am asking for.

But before I answer, please answer first: what would YOU do with a cheating wife?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
jedisco:

and I pity the woman that marries you because you act like it's normal to s.it on your wife. sorry for the expression but nothing can describe it any better.

I don't know what SHE should have done! I can only say what I would possibly do. It's her marriage so it's her decision. I am the last one to tell people to divorce. to err is human, to forgive is divine but it doesn't mean that you have to take every sh.t and remain unhappy or contract STD which happens very often. my aunt is a doctor and she says it happens very often, more often than people think but it's a taboo so nobody talks about it. mostly out of shame! so please stop speaking in favour of cheaters in the name of nature. if you want to have sex with multiple partners, don't go for marriage. simple! and let your partners know, the relationship is not exclusive. play it fair, that's all I am asking for.

But before I answer, please answer first: what would YOU do with a cheating wife?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
obasijoy: @jedisco she can stop it by making her husband to be more spiritual in the things of God. When mine started, what she displayed was exactly what I displayed. But it got worst b/c he believed that at most he must beg me and pretend as if he was crying and I will still forgive him. This continued till a year and some months of my marriage and I was seriously in pain, heart broken and crying always. I don't know how to double date if not I for have done it and pretend as if all is well. Where it hurt me most was, I know that I am very young, pretty, sexy and very romantic on bed but don't know his problem. Though I thank God after everything we are now divorced and I am living very happy with my son. Please let her make her hubby to be more spiritual. It will really help.

here you go: see how this woman suffered! read it again and again to understand that cheating HURTS!
and know one thing: psychological wounds can cause more pain than physical ones. the wounds that we don't see, may never heal. if you love a person you don't her this person, otherwise there is no love. learn to love then you will not want to cheat. all this cheating is natural talk is annoying. if it is, don'T go for a Christian marriage, very simple.

obasijoy: my best wishes for you. happy to hear, you and your son are happy.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Koolking(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
kambili190:

That is why it is not only imperative but indispensable to marry a wo/man you understand. A wo/man who feels sorry about his actions and you see through h/er soul that s/he meant every bit of those apologies. A wo/man who make promises and you nurse no iota of doubt about his staying true to h/er promises. In fact if your spouse is not your soulmate who cares not only about your physique, but your soul, if your spouse is not your best friend, you are married to the wrong person.

From the lady's post, she seems to be married to her soulmate.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by jedisco(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
obasijoy: @jedisco she can stop it by making her husband to be more spiritual in the things of God. When mine started, what she displayed was exactly what I displayed. But it got worst b/c he believed that at most he must beg me and pretend as if he was crying and I will still forgive him. This continued till a year and some months of my marriage and I was seriously in pain, heart broken and crying always. I don't know how to double date if not I for have done it and pretend as if all is well. Where it hurt me most was, I know that I am very young, pretty, sexy and very romantic on bed but don't know his problem. Though I thank God after everything we are now divorced and I am living very happy with my son. Please let her make her hubby to be more spiritual. It will really help.

Maybe I didn't get you right, but from your posts it was like you were telling her to divorce him.

Spirituality? It may only help if he really wants to change and has some strength or determination to do that. But as she said, it seems as though the guy is spiritual enough.

Sorry for your experience. But since they are alike, I would like to ask if in retrospect, you think there were somethings that would have saved your marriage if you did them? Atleast she can learn from you.
P.S I'm not taking the blame from your spouse or hers but like they say 'an eye for an eye, and the whole world becomes blind'
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by obasijoy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
@jedisco no please don't misunderstand me, I didn't and can never tell her to divorce her hubby please. I said she should DRAW HER HUBBY MORE CLOSER TO GOD. It will really help.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by jedisco(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
kambili190:

Firstly, nowhere did I in favour of her husband. But like I said, an eye for an eye and the world goes blind. I am just not in support of the way you make her look naive and foolish, when to me her response was wonderful.

Me dealing with a cheating wife involves alot of things. First understanding how men and women generally react when cheating. A man may love his wife and home who are perfect and still engage in one or two flings, but when a woman cheats, its usually because she lacks something in that union and she is emotionally drifting away from it.
Secondly, the circumstance under which it occurred and her reason for doing it. Also how long has it been going on, whether its the first time, who is the other man involved e.t.c
I will also look at my ability to move on from the event knowing fully well that women, by their nature find it easier to forgive cheating spouses. Its not that men cannot forgive, but they find it harder dealing with the image of another man on their wife- Its just nature.
So I will have to take alot of things into account.

But I'm still asking, if you were her what would have been your response?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
jedisco:
Firstly, nowhere did I in favour of her husband. But like I said, an eye for an eye and the world goes blind. I am just not in support of the way you make her look naive and foolish, when to me her response was wonderful.

Me dealing with a cheating wife involves alot of things. First understanding how men and women generally react when cheating. A man may love his wife and home who are perfect and still engage in one or two flings, but when a woman cheats, its usually because she lacks something in that union and she is emotionally drifting away from it.
Secondly, the circumstance under which it occurred and her reason for doing it. Also how long has it been going on, whether its the first time, who is the other man involved e.t.c
I will also look at my ability to move on from the event knowing fully well that women, by their nature find it easier to forgive cheating spouses. Its not that men cannot forgive, but they find it harder dealing with the image of another man on their wife- Its just nature.

you haven't answered my question. but let me answer yours: my decision would depend on the situation. like you said: was it the first time? how long has it been going on? was it an affair or a one night stand? what's his explanation? what did I do that made it happen and so on? to err is human, to forgive is divine. HOWEVER: this does not mean that I have to take every sh.t! I want a man and not a player. playing is for boys, my opinion. and if I can't trust my husband, what kind of marriage is it then? not a good one.

I didn't say, eye for an eye. eye for an eye would mean that she cheats too. I would never advise anyone to do this.

now: you say that women cheat when something is missing! wrong! not all women. women like men cheat for different reasons. there are women in nearly perfect marriages who don't miss anything and cheat.

you say that women by nature find it easier to forgive. are you serious? who says so? it is not that they forgive easier, it's that they are either expected to do so or that they have no other choice. some women remain with their husbands after cheating for different reasons and pretend to have forgiven and forgotten but the damage in their hearts will stay forever. in other words: they put up with the cheating and that's it.

you have no idea what many women feel like. if you think that it's not hard for a woman to deal with some IMAGES of their husbands and other women, then you really have no idea.

like you said: a lot has to be taken into account. in this point I agree. but remember (if you like it or not), women suffer a lot from cheating. you can call the police if your husband abuses you physically and then visit a doctor but to cure a broken heart, if you as a woman loved your man so very much, is a very hard, long an exhausting process. some women never recover. God give them strength.

at the end of the day, I believe that it could be so much better if men stopped acting like their women can forgive easily. no, they can't. they are very sensitive, emotional beings. treat them right. especially if you have a good, devoted, caring and loving wife. if you can't, don't marry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
jedisco:

you haven't answered my question. but let me answer yours: my decision would depend on the situation. like you said: was it the first time? how long has it been going on? was it an affair or a one night stand? what's his explanation? what did I do that made it happen and so on? to err is human, to forgive is divine. HOWEVER: this does not mean that I have to take every sh.t! I want a man and not a player. playing is for boys, my opinion. and if I can't trust my husband, what kind of marriage is it then? not a good one.

I didn't say, eye for an eye. eye for an eye would mean that she cheats too. I would never advise anyone to do this.

now: you say that women cheat when something is missing! wrong! not all women. women like men cheat for different reasons. there are women in nearly perfect marriages who don't miss anything and cheat.

you say that women by nature find it easier to forgive. are you serious? who says so? it is not that they forgive easier, it's that they are either expected to do so or that they have no other choice. some women remain with their husbands after cheating for different reasons and pretend to have forgiven and forgotten but the damage in their hearts will stay forever. in other words: they put up with the cheating and that's it.

you have no idea what many women feel like. if you think that it's not hard for a woman to deal with some IMAGES of their husbands and other women, then you really have no idea.

like you said: a lot has to be taken into account. in this point I agree. but remember (if you like it or not), women suffer a lot from cheating. you can call the police if your husband abuses you physically and then visit a doctor but to cure a broken heart, if you as a woman loved your man so very much, is a very hard, long an exhausting process. some women never recover. God give them strength.

at the end of the day, I believe that it could be so much better if men stopped acting like their women can forgive easily. no, they can't. they are very sensitive, emotional beings. treat them right. especially if you have a good, devoted, caring and loving wife. if you can't, don't marry.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by jedisco(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
@Kambili

The point I want to make is that her reaction to the situation was a very good one and not one of someone who is naive or stvpid, but of someone who is mature.

About the cheating stuff and women, I was speaking in general terms and not isolated cases.

No matter how you paint it, women are wired in a different way from men. Alot of things that cause issues between women are seen as nothing by men and vice versa.
No one is saying they don't get hurt as much, but a combination of their nature, environment, culture, religion and biological factors enable them to let go more easily than in comparison to men.
And you should know that the so called men also stray.
In summary: cheating from either of the spouses is wrong but people should learn to think things over before acting, keeping in mind their intended result and not act based on emotional reflexes.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kambili190: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
jedisco: @Kambili

The point I want to make is that her reaction to the situation was a very good one and not one of someone who is naive or stvpid, but of someone who is mature.

About the cheating stuff and women, I was speaking in general terms and not isolated cases.

No matter how you paint it, women are wired in a different way from men. Alot of things that cause issues between women are seen as nothing by men and vice versa.
No one is saying they don't get hurt as much, but a combination of their nature, environment, culture, religion and biological factors enable them to let go more easily than in comparison to men.
And you should know that the so called men also stray.
In summary: cheating from either of the spouses is wrong but people should learn to think things over before acting, keeping in mind their intended result and not act based on emotional reflexes.

all in all, our opinions are not that different.
still I think it's ridiculous for a husband to excuse his cheating with a pregnancy. so I don't blame her. I respect her decision but if MY husband told me that he was cheating because I am throwing up and because of my moods then I would not feel the same pride I used to feel for being the to be mother of HIS children. the reasons he gave are ridiculous. whatever!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by member479760: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
no they f-ck about!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by omosexy1: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
A man would not forgive a cheating wife because sex is emotional to women and physical to men. Sex is like food to men (eat and clean mouth). @kambili190 - you know a single immature lady by her words. Over and over, men have posted on this forum that all Men cheats or rather are polygamous in nature. If you think your own case would be different I only wish you the best in your fantasy land. However, you can differentiate a matured woman on how she handles a cheating husband. If you decide to leave your husband because he cheated on you, and you move to husband No 2, No 2 will also cheat and what will you do, move to husband No 3? The probability of a man not cheating on his wife is very low. So a woman should be prepared for the AHA moment when it happens. Her reaction will either correct the issue or destroy it entirely. It is her own decision. Please people should not bring spirituality even Pastors cheat too - abi una no dey see am
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by LaParisienne(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
luckgames:

Good luck
Please keep looking for man that will not cheat
Don't let any man disrespect you by cheating and putting it in the community or your face
Man cheat period , very few man that don't cheat out of 10 men just 1
So stop play like I tell my friend
Girl look at the secret Service Agents, the case in U.S they are going to loss their clearance and job
I am not going to tell you what to do but play it smart and be happy

I don't know why you quoted me cos there's no correlation between your post and mine. Go back and reread my post, I never said I was looking for a man that wont cheat on me or that I was looking for a man at all. No relationship is the same. We all know what we can handle and vice versa. Some people can tolerate cheating spouses while others can't. It's a personal decision.

Someone mentioned Hilary Clinton, we all know she stayed because of her career advancement; they've literally grown apart. I guess some women will chose to stay with a cheat who abuses them emotionally because of financial and social security etc . . .

Yes it's a known fact that most men will cheat, but there are a few faithful ones so speak for yourself.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Stop Generalizing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Lenny5000(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
silentlywild: I know Men say they like to still be free after marriage but, didnt they make those promises infront of the pastor to stay by their woman for better or for worse. Why is it that once the wife is pregnant they start looking at the next thing in a skirt(Man or Women).If the roles were reversed you expect the woman to sit with you and possibly feed you soup to get you better.

Isnt the Woman carrying the baby that you both planted in her....STOP being selfish and PLS if you have to play out of Marriage, put a rubber on it...Dnt pass on some random disease on ur wife because you want some 5mins fun....

Some Men are too happy about the new life that is coming to join the family to be bothered looking at other ladies. They stick with their wives and do all the chores allowing wifey to rest. The new baby coming is worth everything in the world and more. Thats how I know it in my circle sha!
Bless

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by kalufelix(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2012
@op ..And u expect me nat 2 screw for like 7months or so....like seriously?? *sighs n leaves d thread*
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by agiboma(f): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2012
@ op great therad, your intentions are good for starting this thread.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by busybee24: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2012
So what I gather from here is that there are a vast majority of Nigerian men who cheat and feel that is acceptable and also that the woman should forgive their cheating behinds because all men do.. Note to self and others around... see one and run for the hills.... smh..
whats the point of marriage then? why not remain single and Bleep around?? and this is the institution they bundle females into as soon as possible.
its no wonder women are getting reticent about the whole marriage issue..

misery- check
std and sti's- check
infidelity- check

now who in their right mind wont want to sign up??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Yeecar(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2012
mogbomoya: I was about 10 weeks pregnant when I stumbled on my hubby kissing and smooching another babe at a car pack. Information got to me from the security men that my hubby has been doing that for about a week. They said, he locks his office doors sometimes.

I was very hurt. I didn't sleep at home tht night. The worse was tht he initially did nt apologize & tried to deny it. I moved back home the next day & pretended that nothing had happened.

2 days after, he came begging, tht he was terribly sorry. He cried & wept like a baby. He said, he did nt know what came over him. He said, with my throwing up & newly developed moodiness he felt a repulse & sort comfort in the hands of his colleague. He is very much a xtian oh! If he fell, then any man can fall too.

Well, I forgave him & we are very happy.

Ladies, its easier to say u wld divorce the man immediately. I also said so, but when it happened to me, I remembered all the gd times we had had together, i remembered how we had bought suffered and conquered. I did nt want to get defeated & let another woman ruin my home. I chose to forgive him.

I learnt that as women, we are stronger than men when it comes to keeping ourselves. Men can get easily distracted, they love us their wife but at the same time, they want to have quick flings. Also, I noticed the single ladies go to any length seducing young married men! They tend to develop feelings to married men after their wife have brushed them up!

Ladies, please always pray for your hubby as they actually go through a lot of temptation. They are easily moved by what they see!
God, ȋ̝̊̅̄
lOve This girl! Infact A̶̲̥̅♏ short of words........... Too much wisdom their. Kudos †̥☺ Ɣ☺ΰ dear.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by mogbomoya: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2012
@aigboma, ur here too! read my post & comment on how I handled the situation.
@jedisco, thk you. Thts all I can say.
@omosexy, I like ur post too.
@kambili190, what shld I have done? Divorce him?
@obasijoy,when I read ur post, i knew u most have had a bitter experience. You say engage him in more spiritual things? lol! The Pastors & born again brothers are more promiscuous oh!
I know my hubby very well. And yes I believe him, the moment I got pregnant, our peacefull, loving home became a battle field! As though some forces were angry at us for finally conceiving. My marriage is nt so young oh. We waited for almost 2 yrs before I conceived. We wld be 3 yrs this yr.
Am sorry about ur divorce?
But the truth is that a lot of women marry for the wrong reasons, they see the signs before marriage but tend to foolishly ignore it.
It's not my hubby's nature to cheat, he was tempted and he fell. I pray for him all the time to be strenghtened in his inner man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by mogbomoya: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2012
@Obasijoy & d rest, you may think am stupid, naive or foolish. No am not. I am only wise.
Wisdom is the principal thing, get wisdom.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by pweetymama(f): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2012
obasijoy: @mogbomoya I'm sorry to say this to you, this is just the beginning of your problem. Do you think that it was his first time of doing that? Just ten weeks pregnant, your marriage must be a young one too. If you want don't stop him now if not he must be doing it and be pleading always. DON'T WORRY WHEN HE WILL MEET THOSE SWEET, SEXY, SUCKING D*CK BABES that will turn his brain upside down, he may even abandon you and your baby. *God forbid oooo * please don't come and open a thread here for us telling us how your hubby abandon you b/c of one babe like that. Talking out of experience ooooooo
my dear,u r not married nd u r simply saying dis cos u hv no experience.what do u expect d woman to do?abandon her home cos she saw her hubby smooching a lady?she handled that issue d best way.Women r d wisest creatures God created.we hv d ability to mk or break every situation we find ourselves in.Marriage is not as easy as it sounds nd a man who cheats on his wife has no justification watsoever bt that does nt mean he does nt love nd respect u.sm single ladies r she-devils nd wil stop at nothin to bed any married man they come across.@mogbomoya,u r a wise woman bt dis is nt d last u wil hear of it except ΰя husband is actually very responsible nd learnt from his last mistake.just keep ΰя family together no matter d cost cos dats d pride of every woman.God bless
Re: Why Do Men Like To Act Single Just Because The Mrs Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
27naira: Nawa o undecided

Kedu ihe ndi a n'ako here?
. . .nwanne, amaghikwa m o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Fela Durotoye: How To Become The Woman Of His Dreams ( Plus,some Free Downloads)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.