Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. (18072 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by shadrach77: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
cock and bull story
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
baggy4luv: wld tame u sn
Tame who? U smoke kangaroo excreta?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by kilimanjaro(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Idowuigbo! Gbaskimacious badosky, sheru ba won omo iya laje connections. GCFR, OFR, OPC of Nigeria. How far?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Blofeld(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i think you are mistaking, THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: DONT MARRY A LovePeddler!!!
Me think so too!

1 Like

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by otokx(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
This should be moved to the jokes section
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
What rubbish?like seriously muki and seun you both need your heads checked on the kinda trash you move to the front page,BULLSHIT OF FIRST CLASS ORDER.

OP that's one freaking blatant lie you just told in form of an annoying story,mscheew.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Dahmum(f): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
grin grin grin ;DSotouching.com. Egbe
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by bigiyaro(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
the advice is suppose to be DON'T EVER MARRY A PROSTITUTE
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by slimyem: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
front page?
Today must be Seun and Muki's day of jokes!
Gosh!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:
www.bullshit.com
is this a coincidence?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by BABE3: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: What rubbish?like seriously muki and seun you both need your heads checked on the kinda trash you move to the front page,BULLSHIT OF FIRST CLASS ORDER.

OP that's one freaking blatant lie you just told in form of an annoying story,mscheew.

What is your business with what makes the front page? Do you own Nairaland? NL is privately owned, remember? The owner(s) have the right to handle the front page the way they want. The topic is BS to you, and it makes sense to others. One man's food is another man's . . .

The owner(s) are not here to satisfy you. They are here to make money. If you're not satisfied with the content of the front page, you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by chucky234(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
How did this moronic clueless guy and his post make the front page? Total crap
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by scarphase(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ poster.......Is this da next naija movie from ur wack imaginative production outfit?*smh
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Opoki(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
Not impressed.
It would have bn better if you tell this story to the lil' ones.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Elemental(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
Your conclusion is totally wrong...
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by llouis: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
this is what u get when an eggHead marries a fishBrain.
the marriage was failed from the outset, now how on earth did he find such a materialistic lady? maybe in a fish farm,

is it just me or does the story not look a little fabricated? abi na because of jeep woman go wan leave her husband?

angry angry undecided undecided
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by jayblow25: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
This has the makings of a home video.....nice one....i laugh at the absurdity. Am not doubting the story here but I guess the issues must be more than a mere cayene SUV.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Elemental(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
jayblow25: This has the makings of a home video.....nice one....i laugh at the absurdity. Am not doubting the story here but I guess the issues must be more than a mere cayene SUV.
True...
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by rodeo0070(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Jeep or no jeep, she's a faster than competiton,condescending Bitch and LovePeddler
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by myopera1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
U o fear front page thread Na!....buhaahahahah
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by naijapay: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ topic:

This is SUPERSTORY! grin grin

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
This should be in the empty bin section.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Oskilala: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
Oboy see attack from different angles. cool Op delete this post AFAP
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
BABE!:

What is your business with what makes the front page? Do you own Nairaland? NL is privately owned, remember? The owner(s) have the right to handle the front page the way they want. The topic is BS to you, and it makes sense to others. One man's food is another man's . . .

The owner(s) are not here to satisfy you. They are here to make money. If you're not satisfied with the content of the front page, you know what to do.
Erm... So far i haven't seen anyone it makes sense to.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by blackboi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:
www.bullshit.com
why the likes?? cheesy
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Oskilala: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

grin grin Yes he smoked & eat it.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by cynthiafred67(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
Mtcheeeew i can't belive i just wasted my time reading this crap!! This should be moved to the bullshit section. undecided
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by blackboi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
mekaboy: NAIRALANDERS DON DEY CRAZE FOR REAL.WILL HAVE TO INVITE DOCTORS FROM THE HEALTH SECTION . grin grin grin
u need invite Mr. Bones gringringrin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
Zediccus: Erm... So far i haven't seen anyone it makes sense to.
Pls leave "Miss Jaboson". . . We know her way! Guess the kind of person bullshit makes sense to. . .
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by stagger: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
How do these cock and bull stories find their way to the front page? angry
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
blackboi:
why the likes?? cheesy
When bullshit of this magnitude cannot be compartmentalized, the populace are left with no choice. Imagine this on the frontpage. Makes one wonder what tha heck is happening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.