Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. (18071 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: BABE just STFU and go find someone to FBI on cos i see you idle,[b]i think killz is Dayokanu running two ids,how bout you go dwell on that and "expose" him,[/b]you are so not making sense now,i don't even know what's your own in what i typed sef,am i the only one who said something about the thread and it being on the homepage? Abeg go attack someone else,i want to do a little studying now,au revoir.
Ha Ha hA hA grin grin grin

Her FBI skills are yet to be upgraded. . . I wonder how she hasn't noticed that one. . . grin grin grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2012
REALITY101:

Skanky ugly punk speaking shit thru his stinky mouth as usual. Who u spying on and accusing falsely now?
Falls from OKADA! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by ahonzi: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2012
Good heavens!!!! Is this a topic worth discussing? It makes no sense,first of all and then all you goons responding to it are no better. Imagine, she is a LovePeddler just cos her husband borrowed a car 4 a wedding. Now how many weddings have wives eloped with the owner of the cars used?cos I can assure u about 80% to 90% of weddings are done with borrowed and rented cars. Anyways,so o don't get caught in this crappy discussion; straight to the BULLSHIT zone quickly. Trekk,borrow,use ur car,fly, whatever, its a matter of choice,got it.so hush!!!!!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2012
ahonzi: Good heavens!!!! Is this a topic worth discussing? It makes no sense,first of all and then all you goons responding to it are no better. Imagine, she is a LovePeddler just cos her husband borrowed a car 4 a wedding. Now how many weddings have wives eloped with the owner of the cars used?cos I can assure u about 80% to 90% of weddings are done with borrowed and rented cars. Anyways,so o don't get caught in this crappy discussion; straight to the BULLSHIT zone quickly. Trekk,borrow,use ur car,fly, whatever, its a matter of choice,got it.so hush!!!!!
You responded to it as well that leaves you on the same place with the said"goons".
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by hollas2jnr(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2012
tpacalipse: Don't you people know the difference between a jeep and an SUV. When did Porshe become a Jeep or has Jeep bought the Porshe? The last time I checked, Jeep was still a registered trade mark of a company! How come is Porshe Cayenne now a Jeep? Nigerians! everthing a little tall is a JEEP. shew!

If u don't know... Jeep simply means SUV in typical nigerian context. shikenah!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Shadyswag(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2012
grin grin grin hehehehehe i laugh in chapters and verses grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by StateOfMind: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2012
Zediccus: . Here we go again, just incase you missed the part 1 of the movie. @op Jokes apart, compose the story better and change the topic to something like 'guys try not to marry a LovePeddler' and u may regain some level of respect. (Plus, no capital letters, pls.)

Lmao. I dislike reading posts with capital letters, but bolded capital letters?? Worrahell!!!!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Cjay2020(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] its beta it happend dat early. . He married d wrong wife. . Wot if na d wife/husband's boss,d wife's frnd husband,dia neighbor,her old frnd..carry her 4 jeep any oda tym. . .
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by knowledge4(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2012
The luxury car and the owner's wealth is not the issue
The issue is that the woman's lust/greed for money which she is ready to get by any means if her husband can not provide it.
The issue is a desire to live above her means.
The issue is a desire to extra matrimonial affairs in marriage
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: BABE just STFU and go find someone to FBI on cos i see you idle,i think killz is Dayokanu running two ids,how bout you go dwell on that and "expose" him,you are so not making sense now,i don't even know what's your own in what i typed sef,am i the only one who said something about the thread and it being on the homepage? Abeg go attack someone else,i want to do a little studying now,au revoir.
Wetin happen? U for invite me since na, see as scapegoat dey enter u shocked

Abeg letter bomb d excrembre joor! angry
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin happen? U for invite me since na, see as scapegoat dey enter u shocked

Abeg letter bomb d excrembre joor! angry
Mama see o,the thing be say me no just get her time now,how far jare?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Mama see o,the thing be say me no just get her time now,how far jare?
u just forget my side abi? no worry,all no spoil base dey o!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Tos87(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2012
Baby with six legs now have two succesfully...read below..
www.tocciokeke..com/2012/04/picssurgeons-sucessfully-reduce-babys.html?m=1
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by makawhy201: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2012
This story is not real,maybe nollywood story sha..........
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by mamanik(f): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Jidefido(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2012
shit happens though......d main issue is not to marry d wrong person.just as a pal did,who married and divorced within d same month of marriage all cos she wantd to join her husband in London who was preparin d ground 4 her smooth stay bt she was just in a bloody hurry and nw she regrets as she wants to cum back bt mehn its too late............NEVER MARRY A MATERIALISTIC WIFE...she WILL Bleep uo ONE DAY
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u just forget my side abi? no worry,all no spoil base dey o!
Haba paddy,to forget your side is not possible,not even in another life,see eh we go talk well lerra, over busy dey worry me,na just addiction dey even make me log in any slight chance i get,no para for me abeg,you are my paddy till infinity. one love bebe wink.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Freesia(f): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
tpacalipse: Don't you people know the difference between a jeep and an SUV. When did Porshe become a Jeep or has Jeep bought the Porshe? The last time I checked, Jeep was still a registered trade mark of a company! How come is Porshe Cayenne now a Jeep? Nigerians! everthing a little tall is a JEEP. shew!

lol it's just the lingo, every time someone says Jeep I just ask which type of Jeep
It's the same way all noodles are called Indomie and every hard spice in a cube is called maggie,and all detergents used to be called Omo.it's all confusing but funny sometimes
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by steve13(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
mekaboy: [b]I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT I WILL NEVER BORROW A CAR TO WED, IF ITS OKADA THAT I HAVE I WILL WED WITH OKADA.

A YOUNG MAN IN EASTERN NIGERIA, WAS PLANNING A WEDDING AND BORROWED A FRIENDS porsche cayenne JEEP, AFTER THE GLAMOROUS ENTRANCE AND WEDDING ACTIVITY, HIS WIFE COULD NOT RETURN TO REALITY, SHE JUST COULD NOT ADJUST BACK TO THE NORMAL MERCEDES 190 HE HUSBAND USES. THE HUSBANDS FRIEND WHO OWNS THE CAR STARTED EYEING THE WIFE AND SHE HE WAS SINGLE.

HE MET HER ON THE ROAD GOING SOMEWHERE AND ASKED TO DROP HER, THAT WEDDING EXPERIENCE COULD NOT LET HER RESIST THE OFFER TO ENTER THAT JEEP AGAIN, WHEN SHE WAS IN IT AGAIN SHE FELT LIKE ANOTHER WEDDING DAY.

FROM THERE THE GUY ASKED TO TAKE HER TO LUNCH, GUESS WHAT SHE AGREED, BECAUSE SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO SEE HER IN THE JEEP AND THINK IT WAS HER HUSBAND. grin grin grin

FROM THERE OO. FROM THERE PEOPLE BEGIN TELL HER HUSBAND THAT THEY SAW HIM AND HIS WIFE AT A RESTAURANT, BOUTIQUE , SALON AND OTHER PLACES WITH THEIR NEW JEEP.

HE SAID THE JEEP WAS NOT HIS, THEY SAID HE SHOULD STOP THE LIES, THEY KNOW HE BOUGHT THE JEEP FOR THE WEDDING, THE GUY BEGIN INVESTIGATE, AND FOUND OUT HIS WIFE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS FRIEND.

HE TRIED TO CONFRONT HIS FRIEND, HE TOLD HIM THAT IF HE COMES ANYWHERE NEAR HIS GATE HE WILL BE JAILED FOR LIFE. HE ANGRILY RUSHED HOME TO SHOUT AT HIS WIFE HOPING SHE WILL BE GUILTY AND BEG.

SHE SAID ITS TRUE AND SHE WAS TIRED OF THE MARRIAGE, SHE WANTS OUT.

GUYS DON'T BORROW CAR FOR WEDDING, THAT'S THE MORAL OF THIS STORY .

[/b]

You re insane, mental disorder ,full blown madness
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by albacete(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
Okija_juju: StoriesDatTouch.com/Ewu
ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by BUSHMAN1: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
what kinda dumb ass story is this?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
BUSH MAN: what kinda dumb ass story is this?
Ngwanu imagine the likeness,even a BUSH MAN finds the story unintelligent,what else are we saying?grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Haba paddy,to forget your side is not possible,not even in another life,see eh we go talk well lerra, over busy dey worry me,na just addiction dey even make me log in any slight chance i get,no para for me abeg,you are my paddy till infinity. one love bebe wink.
Hehehehe

Para ke? Na boss! I jus dey chorus my inner feelings ni o! Lolzzz

Anyways....... Happen na,Who ban u? Dem dey craze? sey wetin? If I run riot na Elewa go sell hin site o!

Oya tell me na,u go yab persin lineage abi? LMaooo!!!!!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
^^grin Them no ban the girl o,I just want make she rest small ni, so wear your bra back abeg,no need for riot yet.cheesy
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
^I don dey wear my g-string bck, I 4 set catapult give dem b4.

Na we na, iya-alaje connections!

May amadioha finger d enemies.

Oya shake yansh give me jare! ur market na auntete!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^I don dey wear my g-string bck, I 4 set catapult give dem b4.

Na we na, iya-alaje connections!

May amadioha finger d enemies.

Oya shake yansh give me jare! ur market na auntete!

Hey crazy girl, I think you're the right person to help me on this thread Please smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/918089/in-love-asa-lara-george
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by ssabdulm1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
Arrant nonsense
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Unkl(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
Rubbish thread.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Bizoo: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
cry[color=#006600][/color]borrowing a car for a wedding is nt d issue but d woman dat does nt ve satisfactn wth wat her husband as. Doesnt she knw dt b4 dey gt married.d man as no blame is d wife dt is at fault
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Bizoo: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
cry[color=#006600][/color]borrowing a car for a wedding is nt d issue but d woman dat does nt ve satisfactn wth wat her husband as. Doesnt she knw dt b4 dey gt married.d man as no blame is d wife dt is at fault.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Mzulu: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hmmn. For other thought-provoking emotional stories, visit www.completenigerianforum.com
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mzulu: Hmmn. For other thought-provoking emotional stories, visit www.completenigerianforum.com
No Romance Section?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.