Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. (18073 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
stagger: How do these cock and bull stories find their way to the front page? angry
Question on the lips of everyone except one. . .
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by ikoha: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
even if he borrowed a keke to wed her, should would still have cheated on him. What the hell is wrong with that by the way? A pussy is like an ocean that only one person cant exhaust.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
ikoha: What the hell is wrong with that by the way? A pussy is like an ocean that only one person cant exhaust.
Including your wife's?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Idowuigbo! Gbaskimacious badosky, sheru ba won omo iya laje connections. GCFR, OFR, OPC of Nigeria. How far?
Ayam 2000km away o!

Wa gbayi for d hailings jare,ajo wa lori Flanbush

Joooor oooo! Wos ski! Ohun omo Iyalaje ni yen.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
BABE!:

What is your business with what makes the front page? Do you own Nairaland? NL is privately owned, remember? The owner(s) have the right to handle the front page the way they want. The topic is BS to you, and it makes sense to others. One man's food is another man's . . .

The owner(s) are not here to satisfy you. They are here to make money. If you're not satisfied with the content of the front page, you know what to do.
Blah Blah Blah Blah!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by ypzilanti: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

....shakespare
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by redcliff: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i think you are mistaking, THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: DONT MARRY A LovePeddler!!!

overtrue too worry u men. i swear
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Question on the lips of everyone except one. . .
Na trouble dat 1 dey find na, it don tey wey hin menstruate, liv am make hin dey do like alakori.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
naijapay: @ topic:

[b]This is SUPERSTORY!
grin grin[/b]
What an insult to Wale Adenuga & Superstory. . . grin grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by ypzilanti: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
ypzilanti: A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

....shakespare

OK Nairaland spellcheck agian.

A tale told by an Id I ot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
ypzilanti: A tale told by an idi[i]o[/i]t, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

....shakespare
+100 grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Killz3(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na trouble dat 1 dey find na, it don tey wey hin menstruate, liv am make hin dey do like alakori.
WTF! grin
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by kilimanjaro(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ayam 2000km away o!

Wa gbayi for d hailings jare,ajo wa lori Flanbush
lol
Joooor oooo! Wos ski! Ohun omo Iyalaje ni yen.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by KINGwax(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
achi4u: yea,don't marry a wholegrin
what did u jst say
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by KINGwax(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
achi4u: yea,don't marry a wholegrin
what did u jst say?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by mekaboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
[b]YOU GUYS ARE SO IN A HURRY TO CONDEMN TOPICS AND FIGHT THAT YOU DONT TAKE TIME TO READ THE ENTIRE STORY. I STATED CLEARLY THAT PEOPLE WHERE TELLING THE HUSBAND THAT THEY SAW HIS CAR PARKED WITH HIS WIFE AT SALONS, RESTAURANTS, BOUTIQUES ETC. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THE GUY WAS SPENDING ON HER, THE ONE WHO HAS THE JEEP IS BASED IN EUROPE, DOING WHATEVER BUSINESS, BUT VISITS HOME OFTEN.

THERE ARE ALOT OF REASONS THAT MADE THE WOMAN CONSIDER CHEATING BUT THE BORROWING OF THE JEEP OPENED THE DOOR.

1, HE WAS RICHER

2, HAD FLIT OF LUXURY CARS

3, BASED ABROAD.

WHO KNOWS, HE MIGHT HAVE PROMISED TO TAKE HER ABROAD. WHEN YOU GO BORROWING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE PROCESS. WHY GO AND BORROW A JEEP TO MAKE YOUR WIFE FEEL BIG ON THE WEDDING DAY AND TOMORROW SHE WILL BE ON OKADA BECAUSE U DROVE OUT WITH YOUR SMOKING MERCEDES 190 .

IF THE MAN DID NOT GO BORROWING, THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED THE WAY IT DID. WHY WILL A WOMAN STICK TO A MAN THAT GOES TO BORROW BIG CARS FROM HIS FRIENDS WHEN SHE CAN BE WITH THE OWNER OF THE CAR.

THE WAY YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING THIS THREAD, I AM SURE YOU HAVE ALL MADE PLANS ON THE TYPE OF CAR TO BORROW FOR YOUR WEDDING, JUST BE CAREFUL, YOU MIGHT BE THE NEXT VICTIM.

[/b]
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
mekaboy: [b]YOU GUYS ARE SO IN A HURRY TO CONDEMN TOPICS AND FIGHT THAT YOU DONT TAKE TIME TO READ THE ENTIRE STORY. I STATED CLEARLY THAT PEOPLE WHERE TELLING THE HUSBAND THAT THEY SAW HIS CAR PARKED WITH HIS WIFE AT SALONS, RESTAURANTS, BOUTIQUES ETC. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THE GUY WAS SPENDING ON HER, THE ONE WHO HAS THE JEEP IS BASED IN EUROPE, DOING WHATEVER BUSINESS, BUT VISITS HOME OFTEN.

THERE ARE ALOT OF REASONS THAT MADE THE WOMAN CONSIDER CHEATING BUT THE BORROWING OF THE JEEP OPENED THE DOOR.

1, HE WAS RICHER

3, BASED ABROAD.

WHO KNOWS, HE MIGHT HAVE PROMISED TO TAKE HER ABROAD. WHEN YOU GO BORROWING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE PROCESS. WHY GO AND BORROW A JEEP TO MAKE YOUR WIFE FEEL BIG ON THE WEDDING DAY AND TOMORROW SHE WILL BE ON OKADA BECAUSE U DROVE OUT WITH YOUR SMOKING MERCEDES 190 .

IF THE MAN DID NOT GO BORROWING, THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED THE WAY IT DID. WHY WILL A WOMAN STICK TO A MAN THAT GOES TO BORROW BIG CARS FROM HIS FRIENDS WHEN SHE CAN BE WITH THE OWNER OF THE CAR.

THE WAY YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING THIS THREAD, I AM SURE YOU HAVE ALL MADE PLANS ON THE TYPE OF CAR TO BORROW FOR YOUR WEDDING, JUST BE CAREFUL, YOU MIGHT BE THE NEXT VICTIM.

[/b]
Jerusalemboi u is still chatting fockeries!

Bulllshitzzzz to d power 1million
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Pain(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
What is the title of this nollywood movie? I bet the b*tch is Tonto Dike and the Guy is Majid Mikel!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Fairgodwin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i think you are mistaking, THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: DONT MARRY A LovePeddler!!!
Exactly!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
mekaboy: [b]YOU GUYS ARE SO IN A HURRY TO CONDEMN TOPICS AND FIGHT THAT YOU DONT TAKE TIME TO READ THE ENTIRE STORY. I STATED CLEARLY THAT PEOPLE WHERE TELLING THE HUSBAND THAT THEY SAW HIS CAR PARKED WITH HIS WIFE AT SALONS, RESTAURANTS, BOUTIQUES ETC. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THE GUY WAS SPENDING ON HER, THE ONE WHO HAS THE JEEP IS BASED IN EUROPE, DOING WHATEVER BUSINESS, BUT VISITS HOME OFTEN.

1, HE WAS RICHER

3, BASED ABROAD.

[/b]
. Here we go again, just incase you missed the part 1 of the movie. @op Jokes apart, compose the story better and change the topic to something like 'guys try not to marry a LovePeddler' and u may regain some level of respect. (Plus, no capital letters, pls.)
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by agiboma(f): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
LOLZ @ op, this topic and everything about this thread!!!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by naijapay: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

What an insult to Wale Adenuga & Superstory . . . . grin grin

Apologies to Wale Adenuga! Some stories turn up on here that are so babyish I can't believe it! grin grin This is the kind of topic that makes me wonder sometimes whether someone sits down in one corner and thinks 'How can I ridicule all those nairalanders today?' grin grin . . . . and it made it to the front page! It really belongs in the Jokes section. Or is their an 'nkan mbe' section for these kind of stories that 'send shivers down one's spine'? grin grin . . . . . I am ROTFL at this time of the night! I have been amused by the way . . . . well done, poster! grin grin Una no go kill pesin for this Nairaland o!
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by hollas2jnr(m): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Abi ooo... Small time when the lady sees another friend of his current patron that owns something better than that guy's SUV, she'll definitely leave him as well.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2012
BABE!:

What is your business with what makes the front page? Do you own Nairaland? NL is privately owned, remember? The owner(s) have the right to handle the front page the way they want. The topic is BS to you, and it makes sense to others. One man's food is another man's . . .

The owner(s) are not here to satisfy you. They are here to make money. If you're not satisfied with the content of the front page, you know what to do.
See this one,notice me,welcome i don see you,btw last time i checked you don't own NL too so i don't get why that post should be your business abi seun don give you the job of attacking anyone that mentions his name too?

The story is utter rubbish,bullshit,nonsense,jargon,gibberish,unintelligible and overly meaningless to everyone that has commented on it so far,so i wonder what you are on about,please let that your prefectship end for where e suppose dey,don't just bring it near me abeg,mscheeew.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by BABE3: 1:54am On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: See this one,notice me,welcome i don see you,btw last time i checked you don't own NL too so i don't get why that post should be your business abi seun don give you the job of attacking anyone that mentions his name too?

The story is utter rubbish,bullshit,nonsense,jargon,gibberish,unintelligible and overly meaningless to everyone that has commented on it so far,so i wonder what you are on about,please let that your prefectship end for where e suppose dey,don't just bring it near me abeg,mscheeew.

You've heard what I said/typed. You don't own NL. Quit crying about the topics on the Home page. If this topic had sat here without anyone noticing it and commenting on it's "Senselessness", what use would it be to Seun? Would it have generated as much traffic? Nope. Their heads don't need to be checked.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 20, 2012
BABE!:

You've heard what I said/typed. You don't own NL. Quit crying about the topics on the Home page. If this topic had sat here without anyone noticing it and commenting on it's "Senselessness", what use would it be to Seun? Would it have generated as much traffic? Nope. Their heads don't need to be checked.

Skanky ugly punk speaking shit thru his stinky mouth as usual. Who u spying on and accusing falsely now?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by sweetcocoa(f): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2012
BABE!:

BABE just STFU and go find someone to FBI on cos i see you idle,i think killz is Dayokanu running two ids,how bout you go dwell on that and "expose" him,you are so not making sense now,i don't even know what's your own in what i typed sef,am i the only one who said something about the thread and it being on the homepage? Abeg go attack someone else,i want to do a little studying now,au revoir.
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:14am On Apr 20, 2012
See me , see story ooo. Hahaha. Is the jeep made of gold?
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by StellaBella(f): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2012
Trade by barter 101
You ride my car = I ride your wife cool

1 Like

Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Ibotex(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=timbros]see front page thread oooo...smh. I just de waka pass
Re: He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2012
Don't you people know the difference between a jeep and an SUV. When did Porshe become a Jeep or has Jeep bought the Porshe? The last time I checked, Jeep was still a registered trade mark of a company! How come is Porshe Cayenne now a Jeep? Nigerians! everthing a little tall is a JEEP. shew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.