Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? (4634 Views)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Should I Still Stick To Him? / Is It Over?should I Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by kpolli(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2012
fav1:

yea sure. gime urs and we'l kick it off from der.
*wink*

Another guy ehen. . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Onegai(f): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2012
Here's the situation: you'll leave, but go back, beg, he'll refuse you or take you back and make it all your fault. You'll be hurt, pained, cry, get angry, begin to heal, then move on. Then, he'll show up. Wanting you again and demanding your love.
Your bf knows you're a good girl, and he knows you love him. He's taking you for granted (by flirting openly) but doesn't want to let you go (by seizing your phone n getting pissed at u doing less than half of what he did). He's not ready for commitment. So leave him. He'll prolly run out and chase those girls like mad, while you cry. The minute he suspects you're moving away from him, he'll try and keep your emotions on him. He won't try and come back, but he'll check up on you and play with ur emotions till he's satisfied ur still his and run off again. He'll keep doing so till you vex and leave him. The truth is that you're the right girl at the wrong time in his life. And you cannot move him forward, so let him go. I've been in his situation, and everytime I think of the guy(s) I had, I wonder what demon possessed me to say no to them. If God has plans for both of you, he'll grow up and find you.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
Onegai: Here's the situation: you'll leave, but go back, beg, he'll refuse you or take you back and make it all your fault. You'll be hurt, pained, cry, get angry, begin to heal, then move on. Then, he'll show up. Wanting you again and demanding your love.
Your bf knows you're a good girl, and he knows you love him. He's taking you for granted (by flirting openly) but doesn't want to let you go (by seizing your phone n getting pissed at u doing less than half of what he did). He's not ready for commitment. So leave him. He'll prolly run out and chase those girls like mad, while you cry. The minute he suspects you're moving away from him, he'll try and keep your emotions on him. He won't try and come back, but he'll check up on you and play with ur emotions till he's satisfied ur still his and run off again. He'll keep doing so till you vex and leave him. The truth is that you're the right girl at the wrong time in his life. And you cannot move him forward, so let him go. I've been in his situation, and everytime I think of the guy(s) I had, I wonder what demon possessed me to say no to them. If God has plans for both of you, he'll grow up and find you.

well said my darling.... thank u and God bless u.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
kpolli:

Another guy ehen. . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Skii(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
Some posts don't even need responses,

smh
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by kpolli(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
Onegai: Here's the situation: you'll leave, but go back, beg, he'll refuse you or take you back and make it all your fault. You'll be hurt, pained, cry, get angry, begin to heal, then move on. Then, he'll show up. Wanting you again and demanding your love.

Dis girl just described my ex shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This girl has been making mad sense in some threads I have seen her comment on, keep it up smiley
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Konnektions146(m): 5:13am On Apr 25, 2012
pls ladies, dont always allow men have so much control over yu.
why would a mere passser-by boyfriend seize yur mobile phone for days and even intrude in yur privacy by chattin with yur freinds Guys can be something else.
OP,
please dis yur guy aint worth it, he is takin advantage of yur kind heart and good behaviours, he know yu love him a lot and thinks dats a guarantee to mess up cos yu will always "undastand" and u guys move on.
break dis jinx, clear yur head, open yur mind and get yurself liberated from dis.
u re beautifully made however yu are and no human should disrespect yu or make u feel otherwise.

good luck

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by kayfx2(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2012
Chuckles...
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2012
kayfx2: Chuckles...

tongue tongue
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2012
sweet move on now !
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by joanana(f): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh! This is what happens when you make a guy you are not married to the center of your world. Why will you take such crap? Are you that insecure? Seize your phone for days? WTF

I don't know much, but this is not love. He won't be open to any agreement, cos you are scared of him, and you can't really confront him. Get out of that relationship for your own good, or stay and be traumatized unnecessarily. He's not even planning to marry you. What nonsense!

Killz u r on point. Babe leave the dat ur so called bf alone , he doesn't care about u at all. You see ladies stuff in his house n u r still there? There r sign around u dat hes cheating , he had the guts to kiss another girl in ur presence? And dare seize ur fone cos he saw some stuff in it? WTF r u doing with that player? Babe, he doesn't love, respect or treat u right. My advice leave him n move on with ur new man!!! u never can tell... maybe hes d one u ve been waiting for. Dont be scared, yes, take the bold step n move move n dont depend on him!!! a lesson you should learn never depend on a guy for anything!!! cos he will treat like a trash or a pest .... wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by kuphid(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
agreene: I am an African American woman living in the states and not in a million years would my bf seize my phone. What is that about?

Just leave him because he is pathetic. In any relationship you must show your partner how you want to be treated -1st by treating yourself

with respect and dignity. I was really close to my college best friend. He is Nigerian. We decided to start dating and I broke it off

because he lacks communication. He goes days without calling. When you have all the signs- it doesn't take other people to tell you what is really

going on here. He is disrespectful and self centered. Sometimes you must remove yourself from such negative situations in order to know your own

self worth. He has drained you of your dignity and self respect. Sometimes we you love someone you hope they will love you enough to treat you

like you want and asked to be treated. I have learned in past relationships if you allow a person to disrespect you they will continue until you

draw boundaries. Pick you head up...Mend your heart. You deserve to be with someone that will shower unconditional love your way.

Learn your self worth. Take this time out to distance yourself from him. Write about your feelings. Start journaling. The 1st couple of days will

be tough. You will feel as if you can't breathe without him. You will feel nauseous but love you will survive. Once all the shade comes off from where

he has blinded you for years..you will wake up one day and say WHAT THE Bleep WAS I THINKING?

I will pray for you.

Amanda

I love dis...so on point
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by agreene: 6:44pm On May 21, 2012
fav1:

yea sure. gime urs and we'l kick it off from der.
*wink*

Hi Fav..my Skype ID is magenta.polish.

Search for me and I hope to hear from you.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by agreene: 6:45pm On May 21, 2012
kuphid:

I love dis...so on point

Thanks love..I try!
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2012
fav1: ok this is my story... My bf and i av been datin for almost 2years naw, and within dis 2yrs its been one issue or d oda abt oda girls. dey keep calling,sending sms, pictures and all, i keep sein ladies stuffs in his house and all but with all des i still stick around him cos i feel he realy loves me and he does not know how to say NO to these girls, Even all his Ex r still fwends with him.... But i Love this dude whole heartedly,unconditionally and i was sincere and faithful to him all tru, even prayed and fasted about it.. until recently when he had his bday party, HE KISSED anoda girl infront of me and i also get to find out about one of his Ex and how serious their relationship is growing back, family involved and all. and then i sat him down and asked him abt the whole thingy and d most shocking part is that he laughed about it. but he keeps saying d oda girl is not sum1 he can marry, that its me he realy wana get settled with... but things started gettin more worse and i cudnt just sit and being misserable. so i meet this new guy dat gives me attention and all, im gettin to like him much, tho i dnt realy knw him yet but i know i like him. so now my bf got to find out abt dis new guy and siezed my phones for days of which i dont av anytin im hiding, but i av sum madt naughty guys on my contact which chatted shit wiv him..
so to cut d whole story short, he asked me abt des guys and all, den i told him d truth and abt d new dude i just meet altho no Sexual intercourse yet btw us. but to my bf "ve cheated" and den he calls me all sorts of names, dissed me wiv my past and all... with all these I STILL BEGGED HIM SO MUCH.and he says he has heard.
but he keeps saying he cant 4GIVE me and hes acting Nice des days.
But im so scared. dont even knw what to do?
I realy Love him so much.

plss i need a reasonable advice from y'all....

what is it u're enjoying in dat r/ship? The s*e*x?
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by segzybball(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2012
[qu
fluid26:

what is it u're enjoying in dat r/ship? The s*e*x?
would my bf seize my phone. What is that about?

Just leave him because he is pathetic. In any relationship you must show your partner how you want to be treated -1st by treating yourself

with respect and dignity. I was really close to my college best friend. He is Nigerian. We decided to start dating and I broke it off

because he lacks communication. He goes days without calling. When you have all the signs- it doesn't take other people to tell you what is really,,,,,,,,,

going on here. He is disrespectful and self centered. Sometimes you must remove yourself from such negative situations in order to know your own

self worth. He has drained you of your dignity and self respect. Sometimes we you love someone you hope they will love you enough to treat you

like you want and asked to be treated. I have learned in past relationships if you allow a person to disrespect you they will continue until you

draw boundaries. Pick you head up...Mend your heart. You deserve to be with someone that will shower unconditional love your way.

Learn your self worth. Take this time out to distance yourself from him. Write about your feelings. Start journaling. The 1st couple of days will

be tough. You will feel as if you can't breathe without him. You will feel nauseous but love you will survive. Once all the shade comes off from where

he has blinded you for years..you will wake up one day and say WHAT THE Bleep WAS I THINKING?,,,,,,if you don't mind can we chat,,,,segun_ogunleye18@yahoo.com,,,,,,you can also get me on yahoo messanger via the same email,,,,,,looking forward to hearing from u,,,,fenkz!

I will pray for you.

Amanda [/quote]
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by segzybball(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2012
if you don't mind can we chat,,,,segun_ogunleye18@yahoo.com,,,,,,you can also get me on yahoo messanger via the same email,,,,,,looking forward to hearing from u,,,,fenkz!
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
plssssssss runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Picture : Ladies Wont Kill Us With Fashion / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.