Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Man Asked Her To Marry Him With A Pregnancy That Belongs To Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Asked Her To Marry Him With A Pregnancy That Belongs To Another (876 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Asked Her To Marry Him With A Pregnancy That Belongs To Another by tpm(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
She newly parked into my neighborhood and soon after, made my acquintance. She's heavily pregnant and confided im me with this story. A lover had asked her to visit him in d north where he's based. When she got there, he puts her in family way and advised her to abort it. When she refused, he accused her of infidelity and pushed out, claiming she got d pregnancy somewhere else b4 she paid him visit. He forgot he earlier pleaded with her to take in, as a measure for her parents to allow her marry him against their wish. Now that she is about to deliver here in Lagos, another is proposing to marry her on d request that he adopts d baby as his. Age is not on her side, so she actually wants to get married. But she wished to keep d baby as a prove against d erstwhile lover's wrong accusation. Also, she would like to keep d baby aside to remember d travails of her past. What do u advise she should do under this circumstance? Note that despite what happened, she still loves d father of her child, but wants to settle down. One luv.
Re: A Man Asked Her To Marry Him With A Pregnancy That Belongs To Another by Killz3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
tpm: She newly parked into my neighborhood and soon after, made my acquintance. She's heavily pregnant and confided im me with this story. A lover had asked her to visit him in d north where he's based. When she got there, he puts her in family way and advised her to abort it. When she refused, he accused her of infidelity and pushed out, claiming she got d pregnancy somewhere else b4 she paid him visit. He forgot he earlier pleaded with her to take in, as a measure for her parents to allow her marry him against their wish. Now that she is about to deliver here in Lagos, another is proposing to marry her on d request that he adopts d baby as his. Age is not on her side, so she actually wants to get married. But she wished to keep d baby as a prove against d erstwhile lover's wrong accusation. Also, she would like to keep d baby aside to remember d travails of her past. What do u advise she should do under this circumstance? Note that despite what happened, she still loves d father of her child, but wants to settle down. One luv.
She doesn't love the father of her child because "she wished to keep d baby as a prove against d erstwhile lover's wrong accusation. Also, she would like to keep d baby aside to remember d travails of her past". . . Love doesn't take account of injury. It's better she marries the guy that loves her irrespective of her past + current situation. . . Why do people always expect the most perfect of situations by the way? She was dumb, and now she has someone who loves her + her "dumbassedness", still, her emotions are foolishly clinging to the guy that put her at a disadvantage initially! It's just so
Re: A Man Asked Her To Marry Him With A Pregnancy That Belongs To Another by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Sorry babe Love doesn't exist never did, ur friend is just addicted to pain or is a masochist, and if love did exist,why wud a programmer like me where everything must make sense to me, want to fall in love where logic and reasoning doesn't apply,
Re: A Man Asked Her To Marry Him With A Pregnancy That Belongs To Another by PrettyCindy(f): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
She is quite lucky that she has found a man who truely loves her. If she is insisting on going back to the 1st guy, then she is a big toad and should expect more horror and wickedness from the guy. Though i think she should make sure the 2nd guy is fertile and truely responsible ooo cos you never can tell if he has an ulterior motive. It has happened to someone i know and it turned out the guy really loved her and they both have four kids now while the 1st man is no where to be found.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Choose Mr Wrong Over Mr Right / Could Our Friend Be Stalking Us? / Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.