Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can (1188 Views)

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can by zilon12(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
I am presently
Re: Can by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
zilon12: I am presently single and not searching. But at times, I feel the urge to ask a female friend of mine out just to have a girl I can be intimate with, despite the fact that I know I dont feel anything for her. What are the risks of asking her out pls?

so long as you tell her exactly what the deal is, then there is nothing wrong with it. you are simply looking for a fukc buddy (aka cuum dump)
Re: Can by zilon12(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
@MRAROWNJ: that could be the end of our relationship oh, I dont remember stating that she was a LovePeddler smiley
Re: Can by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
^i never said she was a LovePeddler either, i said she was a fukc buddy....which is what you are looking for.
here is what you wrote: "I feel the urge to ask a female friend of mine out just to have a girl I can be intimate with" = fukc buddy!

you dont want a gf, you dont want a wife, you just need someone to fukc.

2 Likes

Re: Can by bonna4u(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ OP, you risk losing a friend and getting a fck mate. But in the long run, you may loss both(friend and fck mate) after revealing your true intention to her. That is you only wanted her to fill the void of intimacy. Good-luc!.

1 Like

Re: Can by JojoArmani(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
for me, since u think u always made it clear wit her dat she is not ur girlfriend, there is notin wrong wit dat but u should know dat such friendship dont last.
Afterall Some friends are for fun.

1 Like

Re: Can by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
zilon12: I feel the urge to ask a female friend of mine out just to have a girl I can be intimate with, ?

if u dont have feeling, why the quote above? young man ask her out or be a man and get a gf
Re: Can by zilon12(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
tiniyata:

if u dont have feeling, why the quote above? young man ask her out or be a man and get a gf
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! / Was Your Proposal As Weird As Mine? / How Do I Meet My Man ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.