Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) (2337 Views)

Poll: The winner is...

Rastamouse: 66% (4 votes)
Logic Mind: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK / Arming The Faithful Against Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am going to slaughter you on your own analogy...

Logic Mind:
I can prove to you that obama exists but i cannot prove to you that obama does not exist. do you understand?

If anyone is bold enough to make a statement that Obama does not exist, the person should be ready and willing to prove it. One of the biggest issues that atheists have against Christians is that GOD cannot be proven. Have you ever proven the non-existence of GOD?

Isn't it double standard to claim that GOD does not exist because there is no proof only to turn around and make the claim that you are making?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by mkmyers45(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

You just broke one of the rules by casting insinuations. I will rather forgive you. The basic believe of every atheist remains "If it cannot be proven, it does not exits". However, here is an atheist who believe that there is no GOD but cannot prove it. Lets make this debate as clean as possible.

Just admit to my statement and lets move on...
Be quiet joor..Atheism is a concous state system so you dont expect all men's level of ascertion. are all xtains the same? Who told you all atheists are darwanians or advocates of big slam or the likes?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Be quiet joor..Atheism is a concous state system so you dont expect all men's level of ascertion. are all xtains the same? Who told you all atheists are darwanians or advocates of big slam or the likes?

Sorry mkmyers...this is between me and logic mind. If you want to engage me, let me deal with Logic Mind first.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse: I am going to slaughter you on your own analogy...

If anyone is bold enough to make a statement that Obama does not exist, the person should be ready and willing to prove it. One of the biggest issues that atheists have against Christians is that GOD cannot be proven. Have you ever proven the non-existence of GOD?

Isn't it double standard to claim that GOD does not exist because there is no proof only to turn around and make the claim that you are making?

like i said, either you don't understand or you are intentionally being malicious.
let me try a breakdown and see if you can understand.
obama exists = positive. Can be proven
Obama does not exist = negative. Impossible to prove
god exists = positive. should be proven and the onus lies on the proponents to prove this.
god does not exist = negative. Impossible to prove

If i can't prove that santa does not exist, that doesn't make santa real whatever your nursery books might tell you.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

like i said, either you don't understand or you are intentionally being malicious.
let me try a breakdown and see if you can understand.
obama exists = positive. Can be proven
Obama does not exist = negative. Impossible to prove
god exists = positive. should be proven and the onus lies on the proponents to prove this.
god does not exist = negative. Impossible to prove

If i can't prove that santa does not exist, that doesn't make santa real whatever your nursery books might tell you.

We are both saying the same thing. Based on the admission that you have made above, will it be right if I say that your belief cannot be proven?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

We are both saying the same thing. Based on the admission that you have made above, will it be right if I say that your belief cannot be proven?

no, it won't be right. i have nothing to prove. you have something to prove.

why are you avoiding this question?: can you prove a negative?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

no, it won't be right. i have nothing to prove. you have something to prove.

why are you avoiding this question?: can you prove a negative?

Admitted that negative cannot be proven, does that then make your belief that there is no GOD an assumption?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

Admitted that negative cannot be proven, does that then make your belief that there is no GOD an assumption?

no it doesn't. not any more than it makes your belief that there's no santa an assumption.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

no it doesn't. not any more than it makes your belief that there's no santa an assumption.

OK...

Go ahead with your second question
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

OK...

Go ahead with your second question

do you believe in god? if yes, which one?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

do you believe in god? if yes, which one?

Yes. I believe in the ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH)
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

Yes. I believe in the ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH)

Ok.
This is the same YHWH of the old testament? The angry confused sky lord?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

Ok.
This is the same YHWH of the old testament? The angry confused sky lord?

You keep breaking the rules. There is only one YHWH and HE is the ONE that I believe in. Do you have a follow up question?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
where is he?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind: where is he?

HE cannot be seen carnally. HE is SPIRIT and as such has no geographical location on the map of the world
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

HE cannot be seen carnally. HE is SPIRIT and as such has no geographical location on the map of the world

ah i know. just like the leprechaun.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by DeepSight(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

ah i know. just like the leprechaun.

I guess you have no further question on that. Let me ask my question then...

In your belief, how was this world made?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
Deep Sight: @ Logic Mind,

Please review this thread -

https://www.nairaland.com/808965/atheism-revisiting-burden-proof

OK...
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
Deep Sight: @ Logic Mind,

Please review this thread -

https://www.nairaland.com/808965/atheism-revisiting-burden-proof

why?
i think the debate we should be having is whether your god yahweh exists, in which case you need to really describe well him so we can test his existence.
remember i cannot prove that he does not exist.
however, there are surely compelling reasons why you believe in him and this is what i want to understand.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by DeepSight(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

why?
i think the debate we should be having is whether your god yahweh exists, in which case you need to really describe well him so we can test his existence.
remember i cannot prove that he does not exist.
however, there are surely compelling reasons why you believe in him and this is what i want to understand.

I don't believe in the ancient middle-eastern pagan deity called Yahweh. Nor do I subscribe to any religion.

I am approaching this from a philosophical and cosmological stand point only.

That thread discusses alot interesting issues on the burden of proof in the matter of a creator.

Please review it - at least the first page fully.

Cheers.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

I guess you have no further question on that. Let me ask my question then...

In your belief, how was this world made?

Will you please answer this question?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

Will you please answer this question?
I have not the slightest idea of if, how, when, for what purpose etc the world was made. None whatsoever.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by logicboy: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
I thought this debate was going to be interesting. This thread deserves to be derailed.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
logicboy: I thought this debate was going to be interesting. This thread deserves to be derailed.

You are right logicboy...I am also equally disappointed because Logic Mind keeps giving me the I don't know stuff. This cannot be interesting in any way.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:
I have not the slightest idea of if, how, when, for what purpose etc the world was made. None whatsoever.

With what knowledge then are you in this debate? What is your belief and what is the basis of your believe?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by LogicMind: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
rastamouse:

With what knowledge then are you in this debate? What is your belief and what is the basis of your believe?

you asked for a debate. here i am.
i believe only that which i can verify.
my belief is based on logic.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

you asked for a debate. here i am.
i believe only that which i can verify.
my belief is based on logic.

You can't verify how the world came into existence so the world is illogical to you? Help me out here because I want to know what you are talking about.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by logicboy: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
logicboy: https://www.nairaland.com/920190/why-man-greater-than-god

This is a better debate

Logic Boy will you like a debate next week?
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by PastorAIO: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
I wish there was an option to vote for Epic failure on the parts of both Logic Mind and Rastamouse.
Re: Rastamouse Vs Logic Mind (freestyle) by rastamouse: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
Pastor AIO: I wish there was an option to vote for Epic failure on the parts of both Logic Mind and Rastamouse.

LOL...to fail is man...don't worry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Contaminated Anointing / The Spirit Of Faith / Meet Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola - The Man That Started The First Christian Revi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.